Statistics

294,005 members
177,065 posts
  • New
    MrWasabi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-08

Hi All,

I am looking for a semiconductor for a dead TC Powercore FireWire.

FAN5066M (PF6A0).

See picture.

Who can help me where I could find these chip?

Have a nice day

Leendert

0 6
    • MrWasabi
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the support link above and create a parts case. Someone will get in touch with you asap.
      • Thu at 6:20 PM
    • MrWasabi
      MrWasabi

Thank you very much WilliamR!

• 11 hours ago
  • New
    dgodbey
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-10

Will the Flashback work the same with vocals and acoustic instruments through microphones  ?

0 3
  • New
    annette
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-10

I would love to be able to print out a list the default presets for the VL3X.  Is there anything available?

And I would also love to have a list of the guitar default presets and a description of the effects???

There are so many presets, it would be so helpful to have a list. ... and someone programmed all those presets and must have a list of them. Can he/she please share that list with us peons???

Thanks for any help,

Annette

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Granulka
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-25

Hi 

I wanted to know if it will be possible to get reissiue of amazing pedal EM600 Echo Machine 

Since it was discontinued its prices are 3 times as much as a new one and it is impossible to get it anywhere.

0 10
    • Granulka
      PedroRodrigues Hi Granulka, thank you for your post, I will forward you request to the respective team, nevertheless, please bare in mind that we cannot provide any assurances on this matter. Thank you
      • Wed at 12:37 AM
  • New
    Shanog5050
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-09

Uploaded new 21 firmware 

Had on there the New Pitch control I've never used this effect an not sure how to operate. 

Is there any file/paper work on how to operate that on the console on a channel. 

0 5
    • Shanog5050
      Nigel67 Dear Shanog5050. Thank you for your information request. This is something that we are looking at producing and when done, the documentation will be added to the MCloud. Many thanks.
      • Tue at 3:19 AM
  • New
    Keisinho
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-08

Hello all,
    I have two doubts about DCX2496 and I hope you guys can gimme a hand.

1 - How can I update the unit firmware securely. It´s not mentioned in the user manual as far as I got to see.

Already tried to Google it, but didn´t find anything that could help.

2 - I need to configure this unit to feed 5 two-way active speakers (not 5.1, it will be 3 front speakers LCR and 2 LR in the back delayed), plus a pair of subs. I don´t need the xover feature (all output must be fullrange once the speakers already have their own crossover processing), I´ll just need dynamics and delay features to setup the system. I did not see it in the manual, is it possible? Or should I extend the all filters settings from 40 Hz to 16 KHz manually?

Thanks in advance for some tip.

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    NTurnbull
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-07

Hi there TC/Music Tribe, 

When should we expect a 64-bit capable version of the TC Icon Editor app for our TC 6000 MKII devices that cost us well in excess of $10K? 

Cheers

0 4
    • NTurnbull
      PedroRodrigues Hi NTurnbull Thank you for your post, please ponder that the SYSTEM 6000 is an end of life product, nevertheless we are analysing the options of all the SYSTEM 6000 resources moving forward. Thank you
      • Tue at 12:00 AM
      • When should we expect an update to the TC 6000 Icon Editor application?
        NTurnbull It is nice to know that the Music Tribe is living up to its reputation of ruthless self-interest. You'll happily keep selling software licenses for the TC System 6000 on the TC Electronics webstore... but updating the free app that is central to so many heavily invested users workflows? That is too hard.

Are you going to refund me the money for the TC System 6000 licenses that you have sold to me while the TC System 6000 has been an end-of-life product?
        • ·
        • Tue at 2:33 AM
      • When should we expect an update to the TC 6000 Icon Editor application?
        PedroRodrigues Hi NTurnbull, thank you for your post, please ponder that the SYSTEM 6000 ICON Editor will only operate on 32-bit Operating Systems and at this moment we cannot provide any information on the release of the 64-bit version. When operating on a 64-bit environment, we usually suggest to use a emulation tool that will allow a 32-bit application to run on 64-bit environment. The other option will be to use a REMOTE CPU and ICON instead of the software editor and having a standard SYSTEM 6000 implementation. In any of the suggestions provided above all SYSTEM 6000 licenses to be fully operational and available for you to use. I hope this helps. Thank you
        • Tue at 11:47 PM
  • New
    Herb1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-08

Hi all,

Is is possible to plug the TC Plethora X5 using the Cab Sim function and stereo outs into a DI 1/4" plug converting it to XLR which then runs straight to a digital mixing desk for front of house?

Or do you need to use a preamp before the DI unit?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    SSN1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-04

Hi

I am currently using Lake Controller 7.0.8 but cannot get a Secondary Controller to run succesfully. I have L.C. running on my FOH PC (connected over Ethernet), controlling multiple LM44s and 26s. When I open L.C on my Tablet to run as a secondary controller the popup window to select Primary or Secondary apperars on the FOH PC, but selecting Primary does nothing, and on the Tablet L.C. just opens to a blank page. L.C. then crashes on the FOH PC. I can see the modules on the network from the Tablet, and drag them onto a page, so the Tablet is communicating with the processors.

I have always used Secondary Controllers succesfully in the past, but this is the first time I have used version 7.0.8. Also this is the first time I have tried to use Lake Controller on a tablet running Windows 11 (the FOH PC is running Windows 10)

Any ideas as to what I could try to get this working? One of the reasons I spec'd Lakes for this tour is because of the Secondary Controller funtionality, without it there are few advantages of using Lakes over other products.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    zergeiW72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-21

For the love of life I can't find this editor anywhere ; It's mentioned in the manual as well as on the product page .

Just no (working) d/l link .

Please somebody HELP ASAP,

- T -

0 17
Go to page