176,662 posts
  • GerardGrobben
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-30
    0 270
  • GPL
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-01-08
    To anyone at TC's support. I understand that some of your Interfaces are breaking the 10 years barrier (Jeez, I have a Konnekt8 from 2006!), but, other brands still support their older prodcuts with regular updates. So, simple as that, is driver development for audio interfaces halted? We´ll have any other driver/firmware version for our audio interfaces so we can use them with the newer OS's?
    read more...
    1 1,104
    • GPL
      GPL (Really no one? Hagen, Thomas, Nicolaj?)
      • January 16, 2019
    • GPL
      visham It would be nice to hear from TC Electronic on this.

I am using an Impact Twin on Windows 10 (1809).
      • January 29, 2019
    • GPL
      nixx

Yes! I'd definitely like to see a new version of TC NEAR! I have talked my entire band into purchasing TC gear (we have a Konnekt 8, 24D and an Imapct Twin) and now I fear it'll stop working after the next OS update. Currently, we use Mac OS Mojave and Windows 10 (1809) and the interfaces seem to work fine. But it'd be great if there was official support for modern operating systems!

• February 21, 2019
    • GPL
      EricHopeSF

I would like to know, too! I've hung onto my old Konnekt 24d over the years, and would love to carry on using it, as it's STILL great, and offers features that most new interfaces do not! At the moment, I'm running it on a Mac with Mojave (with a Firewire 400 to 800 cable, and a Firewire 800 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter), and it IS still working, but I share the same concern: Will it continue to work when the new version of MacOS comes down the pike? Will the driver continue to be updated for a while? or will I need to start scoping out a new interface?

• July 8, 2019
    • GPL
      ronb

I just bought a (known working on XP) BCA2000 on the back of a Win 7 driver being listed on Behring's website (!!!!!)

It doesn't work, and as far as I can discover there NEVER WAS a working 64-bit driver.

I find this deception disgraceful and am considering taking it to the British Small Claims Court  under the COnsumer Protection Act.

Anyone know if I'm mistaken and a 64-bit Win7 BCA2000 driver DOES actually exist. and WORK?

• October 27, 2019
  • synthlink
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-27

I own an old TC 1210. I love this machine but it's old and it needs some repairs.
    As I've an electronic tech background, I can fix it myself.
    Does somebody knows where I could find the service manual or schematics ?

0 154
  • grigiopositivo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-24

Buongiorno a tutti, ho un voicelive 2 e vorrei creare un preset per poter cantare canzoni di Vasco Rossi. qualcuno potrebbe aiutarmi?

0 131
  • RalfLeRenne
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-19

Hello,

I bought a "Harmony Singer 1" a few years ago, and would like to switch to the second version. I'm in the process of making all my equipment for concerts "battery powered", and I saw this Harmony Singer 2 is able to do just that.

But I still need to know if it can work with rechargeable batteries, since they usually tend to have less voltage. I would also like to know for how long the pedal can run on batteries. How many hours would it be ? 

Thank you very much, 

Have a great day,

Thibault

read more...
    0 203
    • RalfLeRenne
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @RalfLeRenne,
      I'll be honest with you, battery life ain't great.  I tested a Harmony Singer 2 with fresh AA's (non-rechargeable) and it lasted three and a half hours before dying.  I don't think batteries were intended to be the primary power source for these stomps, more like a backup.  When a 9V adapter is plugged in, the pedal will use that wall power and ignore the batteries, which then kick in if wall power is removed.  Anyways, I think Harmony Singer 2 has the worst battery life out of the bunch because it has the busiest algorithm, but yeah you might want to have a backup set of rechargeables.  Cheers!

• October 23, 2019
  • Robert_Dusemund
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-12

Hi ya all!

I wonder if I have a Critical Mass Stomp box behind a HarmonySinger pedal, and what effect it will have. Usually you sing directly into the CM pedal and get a unison choir. Can CM turn a three-part, three-man choir (from the HarmonySinger) into a 3-part mass choir? Or will come out in the end only vocal mud? Or more simple: Can Critical Mass handle harmonized voices or only single ones.

hopefully Robert

read more...
    0 242
    • Robert_Dusemund
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Robert_Dusemund,
      I just tried running a Harmony Singer 2 into a Critical Mass and I gotta I'm surprised it sounded as good as it did.  I was fully expecting vocal mud but the Critical Mass seems to handle 3-part harmony without a problem, it actually did sound like a choir.  I guess in hindsight it kind of makes sense, since there's no interpretation going on in Critical Mass - it only adds unison and octave voices.  To me the first 4 "Melodic" settings on the Critical Mass sounded best, but that'll probably be subjective.  One tip if you do decide to try this out, have Tone active only on the Harmony Singer and not on the Critical Mass, Tone only needs one instance in a signal chain and it works best at the front of the chain.  Anyways, great idea and I'm impressed with the results.  If you're still on the fence feel free to share some test audio (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and I could record what it sounds like through the two pedals.  Cheers!

• October 1, 2019
  • coombah
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-21

Light comes on but unit does not show any presets.Tried reset but nothing happens.Any ideas?

0 133
  • RooMcKeller
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-07

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem sending midi program change data to my TC Electronic D-Two delay unit from Ableton. I'm using automation to change the program change numbers. Although the unit registers the data, as soon as the preset changes, it instantly reverts back to preset 1. It's also the same with bank changes, immediately back to factory bank. I've not come across this before & was wondering if anyone else has seen this? I also have the D-Two synced up to Ableton's tempo with midi timecode & that's working perfectly though. I just need to figure out how to change presets. It should be a simple process, but for some reason the D-Two isn't happy.

read more...
    0 294
    • RooMcKeller
      TC-Claus

Hi RooMcKeller,

This is from the Manual ... could that be causing the issue ?

Program bank

Determines which bank an external MIDI device will address in the D•TWO when sending a program change. The options are: Factory, User or External. When External is selected controller #32 can be used to address either the Factory or the User bank.

Factory bank: Controller #32=0

User bank: Controller #32=1

All the best from

Claus

• October 7, 2019
    • RooMcKeller
      TC-Mike

Hi does itmake a difference if you use Midi clips with Prg change data ?

ableton Prg change.png

Check also this article for more infos:

https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/articles/209070489-How-to-send-Program-Change-messages-from-Live

• October 16, 2019
  • Rob66
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-13

I'm using the x4 with expression pedal, setup to go from short feedback high feedback amount. I has been fine, but now I'm having a problem where it seems to bet setup ok, with a low mimimum and high max setting but...
    When I start on the minimum setting of the exp pedal its good, when I move the pedal to max for high feedback it's good, but on return back to the minimum position it doesn't not seem to have recorded the original minimum feedback a amount. It's minumum after the first use seems to give more feedback than I set it with. Does not return to the original minimum setting. Anyone have any tips?  I'd do a factory reset if I could find how to?

read more...
    0 216
    • Rob66
      TC-Mike

it could be an accidental "re-mapping" of the Parameter. Please note that if you move Expression pedal and turn knobs, youwill update the mapping.  Please try to clear the Expression mapping for the preset in question and program it again. Make sure you set min position then turn the parameter pot to the desired min position- now switch pedal to max position (heel up) and set max potmeter position an then save the Preset. Switch and reload preset and try out the mapping you just programmed. Is it working? 

• October 16, 2019
  • ajdaames
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-12

Hello guys.

I’ve recently purchased the VL3 extreme after my VLplay electric died. On this unit I see that you can import your backing tracks and play them directly from the unit. An awesome feature. However I play in a trio and we use some backing tracks with a click track. Is it possible to have the click track not go to the main mix and also have it heard through the IEM of the other band members? This is of course very standard procedure and without it playing backing tracks through the VL3 is kinda useless. Hope someone can help me out with this. Thank you.

read more...
    0 217
    • ajdaames
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @ajdaames,
      There are couple options for working with a click track depending on how much you want to interact with your VoiceLive 3.  If you want to be pretty hands-off and automate effects, then a pre-made click track imported as a Backing Track is the way to go - make the track the length of your song and automate effect changes so you can just sing and not have to think about toggling effects.  But if you want to be more involved, you can use the metronome in the loop layer as a click, and you can manually toggle effects and even create loops quantized to the click.  The metronome can be synced with incoming MIDI clock too btw.

In either case, you can output the Backing Track or Metronome to just the VoiceLive's headphone output and remove it from the main XLR outputs pretty easily.  This is done in the "Mix" menu, which you access by going to the "Home" screen then tweaking any of the small four knobs below the screen, the "Main Mix" tab affects the two main XLR outputs so you'd just lower either the "Track" or "Metronome" level all the down to "Off" to remove it from the main outs.  The "Headphone Mix" tab obviously adjust the output of the 3.5mm headphone output so just ensure the "Track Level" or "Metronome" level is turned up there so it's heard by your band.  Cheers!

• October 16, 2019
Go to page