Statistics

299,779 members
183,556 posts
  • New
    progrockbrit
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-16

Where can I get the Vyzor app/software for my my MacBook, so that I can use it to program my G-system?

Thanks.

0 6
  • New
    richoz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-12

Hello, I've just purchased Sub'n'Up mini. It works great.

I'm trying to add only the low (bass) frequency from my guitar, ignoring the mid and high. Something like Boss OC-5 does. I have tried using Tone Print and edit the input EQ to hi-cut, but without any success.

Any tips from anyone here?

Thanks,

Richoz

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    skdeish
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-20

I want to upload my sequences and sequence dump files to a cloud drive after I save them to my iPad through the Synthtribe app. Using an RD-6. Where do I find these files outside of the app once I send them to my iPad?

0 11
    • skdeish
      NicJonesMT Hi SKDeish.
      I've forwarded this on to our development team and as soon as I get a response I will let you know.
      • May 21
    • skdeish
      skdeish

Thanks Nic, any update on this at this point?

• May 31
  • New
    SteveWalker
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-04-25

I have two new Surface Pro 8 tablets running Windows 11. I use the XR-18 mixer controlled with X-Air Edit.

X-Air Edit running in Windows 11 on Surface Pro 8 problem is faders are jumpy making it difficult to set volume on a channel.

Previously, I used X-Air Edit on a Surface Pro 3 tablet in Windows 10 and fader movement did NOT have this problem and I used this for 6 years without this problem.

The SP3 screen has 1024 pressure points and the new SP8 has 4096 pressure points. 

Is there a download of X-Air Edit compatible with a touch screen with 4 times more accuracy pressure points?

Or does anyone know the source of this urgent problem?

Thank you,

Steve Walker

read more...
    0 9
    • SteveWalker
      SteveWalker I found new version may solve this issue: XR18 Software X-AIR Edit (PC) Version 1.7 2021-04-28
      Improvements
      • Preventing App Nap causing Edit to lose connection or even crash on Mac
      • Sync-Direction is saved as preference
      • Improved touch interface for all platforms
      • Apr 25
  • New
    Szmyd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

I've just registred my Behringer audio interface. Is "redemption code" valid for Waveform Pro DAW?

Is it possible to download only plugins, without Waveform? I use Cakewalk DAW.

Regards

Andrzej Szmyd

0 62
    • Szmyd
      Dale_M The redemption code is for a free version of Tracktion only, there are no other options.
      • Mar 9
    • Szmyd
      Szmyd So, how can I get redeem code for Behringer customer? Register once again? I haven't got email with this code.
      • Mar 10
    • Szmyd
      Szmyd Redeem code is valid for Waveform OEM software version.
      • Mar 10
    • Szmyd
      Szmyd Separate download of plugins (without Waveform) isn't available.
      Am I right?
      • Mar 10
    • Szmyd
      gmocsary I did not get my Traction activate code. Why?
      • Mar 30
  • New
    VernonNeeley
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-18

Hello and good afternoon!  I am hopeful that there could be an update to the iPad version of the X Air app?  Is it possible to have access to the X Air Edit app for iPad?  If not, are there any plans to add a meter to the input page on the mixer so we can properly set our mic gain?

Thanks!

Vernon

read more...
    0 14
    • VernonNeeley
      Nigel67 Hi VernonNeeley. Apologies for the late reply. I have passed your request on to the development team. Unfortunately this feature update in M-Air is not possible, however there is ongoing work on a new app development in which it will be included. I am afraid that is all the details I can give you though. All the best
      • Mar 22
  • New
    benniefolke
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-03-05

hi i cant use my tc electronic plugin in logic pro. logic cant find them and they say i need an update from you

0 17
  • New
    Tomringer22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-26

How do I get the software and plugins I was told I could get after registration, wich was very difficault and time consuming

0 16
    • Tomringer22
      Nigel67 Hi Tomringer22. You were sent an automated reply yesterday when you registered your product containing the free licence and link to download Traktion. I will send it again, but please also check your spam and junk folders as the e-mails can end up in them sometimes. Many thanks
      • Feb 26
  • New
    andies
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-15

Hi,

I purchase a Finalizer for desktop last Sunday February 13, 2022 and didn't received an activation code for iLok. The case number is CAS-546035-F2F6R0. Thank you

0 19
    • andies
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi Andies, your case has now been picked up and a response will be sent via the case shortly. Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder as on occasion we have seen our responses route here.

• Feb 14
      • Finalizer App for Desktop
        andies Thank you ChrisEdwards1
        • Feb 15
    • andies
      andies Hi ChrisEdwards1, I'm still waiting for my Finalizer app Desktop activation code for my iLOK. I Check my yahoo mail and the spam folder but nothing there. Is there anybody that I can contact regarding the issue? Thank you
      • Feb 17
        andies
        • Feb 17
        andies
        • Feb 17
        PedroRodrigues Hi Andies, thank you for your post, so I can look in to this matter, can you please provide via PM message your ILOK USERNAME. Thank you
        • Feb 18
    • andies
      andies

Thank you PedroRodrigues. I got my license.

• Feb 18
  • New
    Teoxx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-12

Hi

please update this amazing app, there are many problem whit AUM mixer and other product.

thanks

Teo

0 5
Go to page