2021-03-05

how can I get a demo version?

0 38
  • New
    Mario1995
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-25

Hello,

I'm having issues opening the Synthtribe v2.4.3 software in Windows 10 as it gives me an error window sayng "Cannot load library libusb-1.0.dll". How can I get it to work? 

Synthtool v2.3.5 works, I don't know what can cause the issue with the latest version. 

Thanks for helping

read more...
    0 561
    • Mario1995
      PedroRodrigues Hi Mario, that is something that we need to look in to so access what is causing that issue, please follow the link below and submit a assitance request providing more information on this matter like what unit are you using and what tyoe of USB port are you using. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request Thank you
      • November 26, 2020
      • Synthtribe v2.4.3 error in Windows 10
        Mario1995 Okay, I will submit a care ticket now. Thank you Pedro
        • ·
        • November 26, 2020
    • Mario1995
      chrisdepper Was this ever resolved? I have the same issue.
      • Jan 15
        PedroRodrigues Hi chrisdepper, as I said to Mario above,please be aware that is something that we need to look in to so access what is causing that issue, please follow the link below and submit a assitance request providing more information on this matter like what unit are you using and what tyoe of USB port are you using. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request Thank you
        • Jan 19
        chrisdepper Hi Pedro. Thanks for the response, Ticket created - CAS-411872-G1S5N8
        • Jan 19
    • Mario1995
      lothbrok I also have this error. Can someone post the solution or workaround for this?
      • Feb 19
    • Mario1995
      morgoth38350 Hi everybody. I think the problem is that libusb isn't compatible with Win 10. Waht a pitty... There's no need to create a ticket... just make sure synthtool can connect with something else than libusb... FYI, last version of Synthtool works perfectly with Windows 7 OS.
      • Feb 23
        Mario1995 I reinstalled Win 10 on my computer and had no more issues with synthtool. Don't know what happened, but it started to work as soon as I installed it again
        • Feb 23
    • Mario1995
      Mario1995 If this can help other people that have the same issue and Behringers developers I solved the problem by reinstalling Windows 10. The synthtool app started to work as soon as I installed it again. Don't know what happened, maybe it's just luck or something, but it worked
      • Feb 23
  • New
    k3pto
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-02-15

I am relatively new to using the X32 Edit program and am quite impressed with it.  However, I have version 4.2 and I cannot seem to find the built-in USB recorder.  Where can I find it?

0 35
    • k3pto
      RexBeckett Hi k3pto, the USB recorder buttons only appear in x32 Edit when there is an open connecton to the X32 hardware. The buttons will be under the scene Load & Save buttons.
      • Feb 15
    • k3pto
      k3pto Hi Rex, Thank you, That certainly explains it!
      • Feb 15
  • New
    ukkiukkiukki
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-04

What is difference between Behringer Synthtool and Synthtribe? 
    Is them working with MacOS Catalina? 

0 449
    • ukkiukkiukki
      JoeRivers96 Hi, There is no difference in terms of functionality - this is just a rebranding. Both are compatible with Catalina OS.
      • Feb 5
  • New
    thevoicefm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-01

I've downloaded and installed the installer as directed for my newly purchased TC 2290 controller but I don't see the software for my controller showing up in my DAW (Reason 11 Suite). Please help.

0 38
  • New
    Cleggy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-31

Hey Guys,

Im new here and having a bit of tech trouble with the new TC Helicon

but im excited as know its great gear. Using it well another story.

A friend told me i can find really nice, already constructed quality presets for vocals and acoustic

guitar. I want to find a way to import a few of these into my TC Helicon so i can get going quickly.

Is this possible? Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Any help would be so appreciated.

Cheers,

Cleggy

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    SondreHvidsten
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-22

Hi.

I made a custom TonePrint for my Flashback Triple Delay, but it will not save to my computer or to the pedal. As soon as I hit the save or beam to pedal button, it reverts some of the settings back to default. Is there a fix for this? 

read more...
    0 53
  • New
    JayAlper
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-11-10

Apple just announced that macOS Big Sur will be released to the public on November 12, 2020. I'm assuming (hoping) that Behringer SW engineers have been testing their software on the beta releases of Big Sur along the way.

Any word on compatibility of X/M32-Edit on Big Sur? Is X32-Edit expected to work right out of the gate on Big Sur or have issues been found that will require significant updates?

Just curious...

Jay

read more...
    3 3,524
    • JayAlper
      PedroRodrigues Hi Jay, at this moment we have to allow the release of the new OS so we can develop our FW updates, at this moment we cannot comment on any information about time windows on the updates for this MacOs .Thank you
      • November 11, 2020
      • X/M32-Edit and macOS Big Sur
        JayAlper Pedro, Thanks for the info.
        • ·
        • November 11, 2020
        ScottCaldarelli Pedro, I was just looking at this info for Big Sur and have to ask: Do you guys actually wait until the OS is released to the public and are not working with Beta releases along the way? Also, related, the XR18 software for macOS hasn't seen an update in 3.5 years and the firmware in 2+ years. While it seems to work in Big Sur, things like window resizing - nothing in the window resizes and it could use a UI refresh. Thanks!
        • ·
        • November 12, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Scott, the Beta version of the OS is only available for Apple testers so the majority of companies on these matter have to be reactive instead of proactive.
        Regarding your last question what I can say about what you mentioned it is that we are working on that and we will have news as soon as possible.
        • November 13, 2020
    • JayAlper
      mtucker299 Jay, just curious did you take the plunge and move to Big Sur?
      • November 13, 2020
        JayAlper Yes, I did move to Big Sur. I tried running X32-Edit on my Big Sur Mac (2018 MacBook Pro) and as far as I can tell, it works! As a caveat, I didn't do an extremely in-depth test where I tried every detail of X32-Edit. But I was able to connect (via wifi) to my X32-Compact, I was able to sync settings back and forth between my Mac and my X32-C, I was able to change scenes, moving faders and adjusting send levels on my Mac were mirrored on the X32-C and vice versa, I was able to start and stop playback from my X-Live card, etc. In my quick test I didn't notice any graphics glitches, either. So, it seems like things are working for X-32 Edit on Big Sur. Again, I didn't do an extensive test, but so far, it looks good (though, YMMV).
        • November 16, 2020
    • JayAlper
      PaulMcCarthy Hi all, a couple of comments. I own an X-air 18 that I use at home for recording and playing back multiple source via my KRK monitors. I recently upgraded to Big Sur and have found that the application does function. However, it seems that the new OS is idle'ing out the connection between the application and the mixer. So, I have to reconnect pretty much every day. This is likely due to some TCP/IP idle timeout in Big Sur. I tried keeping a steady 'ping' to the mixer running to keep the connection up but that did not work. Some sort of 'keep-alive' from the application to the mixer might resolve the issue.
      • November 27, 2020
    • JayAlper
      PaulMcCarthy Hi again, one more comment to Pedro. It costs $99 a year to obtain an Apple developers license. That fee provides the 'developer' access to beta releases of new versions of the Mac OS. I would hope that Musictribe could afford a $99 annual fee to ensure that their developers would have access to upcoming versions of the Mac OS. As others have pointed out, updates to this software (and firmware) have been absent the last few years.
      • November 27, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto Hi Paul, regarding the update for X-Air Edit, there is an update being released very soon with bug fixes and one particular neat new feature. Check the product page under the software section (hopefully it will show up this weekend).
        • November 27, 2020
    • JayAlper
      CarolineHampton I just bought an Xr18 and am trying to install X-Air-edit 1.6 on my Macbook, running on Big Sur, but it says the it "can't be installed because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.... This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information."... So hopefully I might get some help here...
      • Jan 8
  • New
    mertingen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-26

Hello, i just bought and registered 2 products, C-2 and UMC202HD but didnt get the Tracktion code.

Case numbers:

CAS-404323-V4G3W7 for UMC202HD

CAS-404324-F5F1X0 for C-2

what should i do now ?

0 46
    • mertingen
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mert, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will reach out to you via your case shortly with your code, please keep an eye on your spam and junk folders as it may route to these locations occasionaly.
      • December 29, 2020
  • New
    AnimatoreDigitale
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

We have bought 4 podcastudio 2 usb in my school, but we don't found the drivers and the software to use it. Please could you give us a help? I'm looking for the files on this site but I don't find nothing, only a guide and two photos....

0 50
Go to page