Statistics

253,484 members
131,046 posts
  • New
    jamallen44
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-13

I have a Behringer monitor2usb controller and am having some issue lately I’m sure it’s not a problem with this controller but I have a question. Does audio pass from my pc into my Behrenger monitor 2 usb controller thtough usb or do I need analog cables going to my interface

i have a Yamaha TF Rack I use as a pa mixer/interface This is connected to my pc by usb2 The monitor controller is connected to pc by usb of course. Connected to monitor controller is Behringer sub with a pair of monitor speakers and 1 mono cube speaker. 
    im able to record tracks into cubase with Yamaha but I can't hear them when using Yamaha soundcard and can't hear anything with headphones out of Yamaha aux mix to overdub

i do get audio when I switch over to a different soundcard which leads me to believe it is a setting within the tf rack

thank you,

Jeff

read more...
    0 7
    • jamallen44
      NicJonesMT Hi Jeff.
      Yes it would go from your computer via USB.

If possible could you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical; support ticket. From there we can go through some trouble shooting with you.
      • Sep 14
    • jamallen44
      Jacktunes Great work
      • Sep 14
    • jamallen44
      Jacktunes Please I need u-phoria um2 driver
      • Sep 14
  • New
    stoltenberg
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-25

Hi there. 

The encoder in my studiokonnekt 48 remote does not work precise anymore and two leds on the »ring« are broken. 
    Are there spare parts or at least technical specifications for the encoder an dthe leds available? Or is there still a repair service? 

Thank you! 
    Jan

read more...
    0 19
    • stoltenberg
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the support link on the top of the page and create a service ticket and someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Aug 25
  • New
    CLherrin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

Hello- I am located in Evergreen, CO and my school just built a performing arts theatre/gym and I have been tasked with learning/operating our new Behringer X32 digital console (and Lightshark digital lighting controller). I've never done this before but I'm willing to learn. Anyone local interested in being a mentor trainer? TIA

read more...
    0 25
    • CLherrin
      DavidKnighton Hello CLherrin,
      My best advice for you would be the following: go to YouTube and find Behringer X32 tutorials, as well as our official Behringer channel with legitimate content. Jump on Facebook and find one of the many X32 or M32 groups. The community is so huge and most folks are quick to answer any questions. Also, if you aren't well versed in Audio Theory, I would suggest looking for some online training materials. If you're a complete audio n00b then you'll want to put a big emphasis on learning audio theory, because that will answer a large majority of questions throughout your journey as an aspiring engineer. Good luck to you!
      • Aug 23
  • New
    JayReiter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Hi, I just got my XTouch Extender hooked up to my DAW (Reaper).  I'm using the XTouch as my primary controller, and the Extender should be just that - an extender.  Currently the scribble strips want me to use the XTouch for channels 1-8 and the Extender for 9 - 16.  I want that reversed.  I want the channels to read through the Extender first.  1 - 8 should start on the Extender and 9 - 16 should be through the XTouch.  Is there any way to do that?

Also, how do I color code the scribble strips?

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    Estebanmerlin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-07

Hello my Logic Pro X doesnt want to open because of Clarity M when I open it since I did the Big Sur update.
    All the other plugins are fine, this is the only plugin which doesn't work.
    I need to desintall it for Logic Pro X to open.
    Can you help ?

Thanks 

read more...
    1 331
    • Estebanmerlin
      KyleJohnson Hi Esteban, Kyle here with Music Tribe. First, make sure your Clarity M Plugin and Firmware are both fully updated. If you are still having issues, please contact us by submitting a Technical Support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page.
      • December 7, 2020
    • Estebanmerlin
      Oldman Привет! Столкнулся с такой же проблемой, в как точно описано все (https://community.musictribe.com/discussions?category_id=52&subcat_id=248&subsubcat_id=367). Не могу найти решение. Если оно уже есть, пожалуйста, сообщите, что делать? PS: Apple Apple Mac Pro (2013 2013 года), OS Big Sur.
      • Jan 2
      • Clarity M - Mac OS Big Sur
        KyleJohnson Hi Aleksei, please make sure that USB mode is set to "Plug in". Then please also confirm that you have updated your firmware and the plugin software to the most recent versions. If you are still experiencing problems please submit a case through the support link at the top of the page.
        • Jan 4
        Oldman Hello Kyle!

Unfortunately, the problem with the plugin was not solved (although almost 2 weeks were devoted to correspondence with technical support)... Plugin Clarity M still crushed Logic Pro 10.6.1. Again, if disabled and disconnected device Clarity M USB active as plug-in Clarity M in the project, the plugin does not allow to load the project and Logic Pro crashed. Mac Pro 2013 macOS Big Sur workstation. Before switching to the new OS, there were no problems with working via USB Mode: Plug-in. On the MacBook Pro 2019 Intel there are no problems and everything works fine (connect via USB-C HUB 3.0).

And one more detail: the clarity_m_v2_0_1_mac.dmg installer does not deliver *. component,*. v stand *. vst3 files in their own directories.

If someone on the forum faced such a problem, tell me in what direction to look for a solution?
        • Jan 14
        Estebanmerlin Same problem !
        Can you please do something about it ??
        • Jan 29
    • Estebanmerlin
      Estebanmerlin Still nothing guys ?
      • Jan 29
        KyleJohnson Hello, we have tested the Clarity M on multiple Big Sur machines without issue, so it is not an incompatibility problem. I have one sitting on my desk, right now, working with Big Sur on an iMac. If you are having issues, please submit a technical support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page. Always make sure you are on the latest firmware and plugin versions, and make sure you are connecting directly to a USB port on the computer, bypassing any hubs for best results.
        • Jan 29
    • Estebanmerlin
      syntaction Hello there!

Unfortunately I have the same issue like the thread starter. Since MacOS Big Sur and Logic Pro 10.6 the Clarity-M Plugin crashes the DAW even on startup.

My configuration is:
      Clarity-M Plugin: v2.0.1
      Clarity-M Firmware: v2.0.3
      Direct USB Connection
      USB Mode set to Plugin
      macOS Big Sur 11.2.1
      Intel Mac (i7, Late 2015, 32GB RAM)
      Logic Pro 10.6.1

I noticed the following things when I tried to fix the problem (for example by reinstalling the Plugin etc.)

- Crash also happens if Clarity-M is switched off, so the Plugin itself crashes. If you clear the AU Cache it also crashes when Logic tries to rescan the Plugin

- If you reinstall the Plugin again it sometimes works again in the DAW but as soon you reboot your machine completely it crashes again

- The VST2 Version of the Plugin seems to work (VST2 Host, so maybe a Logic/AU exclusive Problem?)

- The Plugin has to be part of a project you open when you start logic to make it crash

I really hope this helps you to reproduce the error and update the AU Plugin. I really love to use the device via Plugin because that saves me a complicated audio route and on my mobile setup it's also much more flexible via plugin.

The setup worked by the way on the same computer with the same plugin environment on the previous macOS & Logic Pro version, so Big Sur or Logic 10.6 was the issue here I guess.

When reinstalling the Plugin I also tried to remove it entirely first and cleaned the AU Cache, so there should not be an issue with maybe old or corrupted drivers (or better plugin files) here. It only does not crash Logic with a lot of luck then.

- Chris

PS: While I'm here I also have a little feature request: It would be really cool if you could integrate Clarity-M Support via Plugin Like Connection to the tc electronic Finalizer Software. Would really be a handy addition! :)
      • Feb 17
        KyleJohnson Hello, Thank you for this report Chris. Can you please submit all of this information as a Technical Support case through the Support link at the top of the page?
        • ·
        • Feb 17
        syntaction Thank you for the fast reply, Kyle! No problem, I will submit the infos via the Support system.
        • Feb 17
    • Estebanmerlin
      jansolo Hello, I have the same problem… If the clarity M module is on off, Logic crash…: Process: Logic Pro X [3109]
      Path: /Applications/Logic Pro X.app/Contents/MacOS/Logic Pro X
      Identifier: com.apple.logic10
      Version: 10.6.3 (5458)
      Build Info: MALogic-5458000000000000~3 (10U159)
      App Item ID: 634148309
      App External ID: 841990097
      Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
      Parent Process: ??? [1]
      Responsible: Logic Pro X [3109]
      User ID: 501

PlugIn Path: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/Clarity M.component/Contents/MacOS/Clarity M
      PlugIn Identifier: com.tcelectronic.audiounit.ClarityM
      PlugIn Version: 2.0.1 (63)

Date/Time: 2021-08-17 10:40:09.738 +0200
      OS Version: macOS 11.2.3 (20D91)
      Report Version: 12
      Anonymous UUID: B0E040BE-12F8-6997-5CFD-32CD8527ECC3

Time Awake Since Boot: 2400 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 111

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
      Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
      Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11
      Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb
      Terminating Process: exc handler [3109]
      • Aug 17
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-08-10

Ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup. Premium, ultra-low noise components and high headroom lets your music shine at its best – this is especially true for one of the most critical sources: Vocals!

List Price: $249

#Behringer #STUDIOXL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    1 104
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-07-16

Comes with two state-of-the-art Midas microphone preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power, ultra-low noise, high gain and audiophile quality. The STUDIO L is the ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup.

List Price: $199

#Behringer #STUDIOL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    1 210
    • Behringer
      MarcAbernathy any update on when this will be avail at US outlets?
      • Jul 20
    • Behringer
      danyrockjr Hi,
      Can you tell me if the STUDIO L is DC coupled and if so what is the voltage?
      Thank you very much for your answer ;)
      • Jul 28
      • Behringer New Product Release: STUDIO L
        Behringer Hi danyrockjr, thanks for reaching out!

The STUDIO L comes with a 12V DC 2000mA power supply and it runs from 100-240V at 50/60 Hz.

I've attached the link to the product page for your convenience. You can check the product's specifications under the "Specifications" tab if there's anything else you want to know about our product.

bit.ly/Behringer-STUDIO-L

Diego
        • Aug 2
  • New
    henrikh2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hi, new to this forum.

Here is my questions below.

Does anyone know if there is a windows 10 64bit

driver for Impact twin soundcard ??

I know this soundcard is obsolete, but it is still

a very powerfull soundcard.

read more...
    0 62
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-10

STUDIO M
    bit.ly/Behringer-STUDIO-M

Premium Passive Studio Controller

List Price: $49

#Behringer #STUDIOM #Passive #StudioController #MonitorController #VolumeController #MonitorSwitcher #HighQuality #BestValue

read more...
    1 85
  • New
    jansolo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-25

Hello, i need help!!

Since Big Sur and Logic update, no project or model can open if he has plug in Clarity!!! Il n’y a no update on TC Electronic!!!!

Thank for your helping!

0 53
    • jansolo
      DavidKnighton Hello jansolo,
      Are you able to open a blank session and load Clarity plug in? Does it function as expected or does it crash Logic? You may want to submit a tech support ticket for this so we can provide some focus.
      • Apr 26
Go to page