Statistics

209,199 members
81,498 posts
  • New
    PeRn57
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-20

Hi

can you tell me if the latestdriver  3.6.1    64bit  for My KONNECT 24D   ( november 2016)  is running well with windows 10 pro

thanks

Phil

0 3
    • PeRn57
      Nigel67 Hi Phil. I am sorry, but support for the Konnekt 24D was halted a number of years ago now and we cannot confirm that it works with Windows 10. The only information I can give you, and this is the same information I give to anyone that asks about Konnekt software, is that I have read some people have it working in Windows 10, but they have not confirmed which version they are running. I have suggested that it may need to be run in compatibility mode. I have asked for users to let me know whether it has worked or not but none have ever come back to me.
      • Jan 19
  • New
    l3m0n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

I purchased a UMC22 around a week ago, mostly for the Tracktion license, already registered the product 2 days back (case #: CAS-409867-P5N6S4 ) and still haven't received the key. Also, the Redeem License page leads me to an expired site when I click on "Missing this E-mail?", so that's a dead end.

Help?

read more...
    0 6
    • l3m0n
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe. I just found your case and sent you your Tracktion code. Please check your email.
      • Jan 14
      • Still No Tracktion License
        l3m0n Got it! Thank you so much for the help
        • Jan 14
  • New
    cmontilla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

Hello, I wrote a ticket on the Care Portal asking for an upgrade option form Master X TDM to Master X Native. Nobody replied and the case appears as "solved"

Is there a way to upgrade from TDM to Native?

Ticket Number: CAS-404737-J5F8F9

License upgrade from TC Master X TDM to Master X Native

Hello, I own a Master X TDM License, it's a must tool for my work I recentrly upgraded to a new Protools system, and TDM is not supported anymore. I woul like to upgrade my license to Master X Native , is that possible?

read more...
    0 9
  • ramb
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-04-02

When I purchesed the Finalizer software months ago I was advertised there would be quarterly updates with lots of new features. Where are the updates? Still no M/S EQ in a pro Mastering Software? I contacted the support and they even told me there is something on the way via Facebook - still nothing. If I missed something here im truly sorry - what do you think? What is going on here - I need at least an M/S EQ...

read more...
    1 89
    • ramb
      makhani

I purchased the Finalizer App recently and it worries me a little bit that there doesn't seem to be any news related to updates or at least active development on this software. It's a great product, but it could still use some polish.

Personally, I would like:

• being able to select a module (EQ/Comp/etc..) directly, i.e. without using the preset-browser. A different view to quickly drag in basic modules without a preset would be nice. I don't like the flow of searching for the "flat-preset" of a module to achieve the same thing, it's bad UX imho.

• Preview of audio codecs in different bitrates (mp3 128kb etc.)

• Bass mono module

• 5 Band EQ with low shelf instead of high pass

• April 13, 2020
    • ramb
      ramb

I agree- M/S or L/R dual mono EQ would be even greater since you can mono your bass that way too. Also I really need a HP filter in my Compressor Sidechain on the full band compressor. Im just really disapointed that there is nothing happening. TC is just very disconnected from their community these days. Not even any reply on this post from them really sad. Not gonna recommend their products to anybody anymore

• April 13, 2020
    • ramb
      ramb Any new info on this? Can somebody help me with my concern? Is there active developement? Please is there anybody here from tc that knows anything? I didn't think the software would be abandoned like this..
      • December 18, 2020
  • New
    swross
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-14

plug-in song load.  I do not want to use the key.  Easier to delete from Logic. Tried to delete from Nax but it's still registered in Logic 10.6... Catalina thanks. I'm typing from mobile.  

0 21
    • swross
      PedroRodrigues Hi SWROSS, Please confirm that you have the 64 bit version for the VSS3, for that please follow the link below https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D5I Thank you
      • December 15, 2020
      • Remove VS233 plugin  from Logic / Mac ?
        swross Pedro-- Thanks. It's 64-bit. I found several version is PLUGINS folders. Plus, XML exec files. and some are NKI files (Kontakt). Can / Should I delete them all. Thanks!!
        • ·
        • December 15, 2020
      • Remove VS233 plugin  from Logic / Mac ?
        PedroRodrigues Hi SWROSS if you wish to remove the VSS3 form your computer yes I would advise you to proceed as you mentioned.
        • December 16, 2020
  • New
    humanbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

No confirmation email, no activagtion code email, nothing but an incredibably frustrating experience just trying to get a hold of this company! I get the feeling from the website conifmation page ("if you haven't received activation code in 24hrs contact support") that all of this is actually a manual process on your end and that you intend for us customers to have to physically reach out just to get the activation codes! It's 2020, get with the program! This isn't even close to an acceptable customer experience. I don't know how you guys stay in business like this!

My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3

Please just give me what I purchased from you! 

read more...
    0 20
    • humanbeing
      PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew, as my colleague Kyle Johnson mentioned on the post above and on case number CAS-396028-X9F1G3 please log in your ILOK account and activate you license as in this case we have perform a remote direct deposit on your ILOK account
      • December 1, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Activation code. URGENT!!!!!
        humanbeing Thank you so much. I did that and in my DAW I have access to VSS3 now. It did not even prompt me for an activation code. Is that because of how you deposited it on your side? My only concern is will I need an activation code in the future for any reason?
        • ·
        • December 1, 2020
        humanbeing Don't I need the activation code for my records?
        • ·
        • December 1, 2020
        PedroRodrigues No, any information will be present on your ILOK account. Thank you
        • December 2, 2020
  • New
    humanbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

No email confimration , no activation code, nothing but frustrating just trying to even get a hold of guys! On the website confirmation page it says "if you haven't received an activation email in 24hrs MAX contact support" I get the distinct feeling that this actually the norm! I think we as customers have to physically reach out to you just get our activation codes—this is rediculous it's 2020, get with the program!

This is so unacceptable for cutomer service. 3 days I've been waiting and nothing!

My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3

Please just respond and give me the software I paid for.

read more...
    0 26
    • humanbeing
      KyleJohnson Hello Matthew, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I have deposited the license onto your iLok account and sent you an email at around 9:40am Pacific time this morning. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        humanbeing Kyle, I still have not received the activation code email. Can you please confirm you have the right email address?
        • ·
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew, as my colleague Kyle Johnson mentioned please log in your ILOK account and activate you license as in this case we have perform a remote direct deposit
        • December 1, 2020
  • simonbadao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-13

Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration.

PayPal receipt number:0884-8296-3972-3934

ilok account : [email protected]

Order number: 86835

Ticket Number :CAS-129332-J8C6W9

read more...
    0 33
    • simonbadao
      PedroRodrigues Hi simonbadao I have confirm and the VSS3 license is present on your ILOK account pending user activation, please log in your ILOK account and activate your VSS3 license. Thank you
      • August 13, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        simney Hi Pedro. Can you help me? I am interested in the VSS3 Native plugin but don't see a link anywhere on the TC Electronic product page to order it. Can you send me a link where to order it? Thank you.
        • ·
        • August 15, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        TC-Claus Hi simney ... if You scroll a bit down, You'll find it on the store page :-) https://store.tcelectronic.com/ all the best and stay safe from Claus
        • ·
        • August 16, 2020
    • simonbadao
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew my colleague Kyle is managing this case, please activate your license directly on to your ILOK account
        • December 1, 2020
  • oscarvictoria
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin yesterday via PayPal payment, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration. What can i do to get the ilok incense? paypal account: [email protected] ilok account : oscar-victoria email: [email protected]
    read more...
    0 46
    • oscarvictoria
      WilliamR Hello, Please submit a Care Ticket at the Support link above so we can get this resolved for you.
      • July 7, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      TC-Claus Hi oscarvictoria, I've deposit a VSS3 license to Your iLok account - it's waiting in Your iLok Manager :-) Sorry for the trouble - our back-end has been down but is up and running again. All the best and stay safe from Claus
      • July 8, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? I've been waiting 3 days here's my ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        WilliamR Hello Matthew, apologies for the delay, someone should be contacting you in your support case shortly.
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        humanbeing Hi William, I have Kyle Johnson assisting me. He put the VSS3 into my iLok account but I did not receive the activation code email. This was hours ago and I am not getting a response from him
        • November 30, 2020
  • New
    shantanu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

I just purchased the Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle. Unfortunately the confirmation mail and activation codes went to a wrong id which is no more valid. 
    How do I get these codes sent to my current id which is 

[email protected]

my order number is 89003 Purchase on 29th November 2020

read more...
    0 12
    • shantanu
      shantanu Please someone reply.... this is urgent
      • November 29, 2020
    • shantanu
      john0121 Hi Shantanu, it would be better to submit a technical support ticket in this case so the team can resolve directly with you over email. Click support at the top of the page then tech support and fill out the form. Feel free to put FAO John Matthews as the subject so I can pick this up with a colleague.
      • November 29, 2020
Go to page