Statistics

249,860 members
126,945 posts
  • New
    TerryPoindexter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

My TC8210 hardware powers up when plugged in, but it does not communicate with the plugin. The plugin loads as well, but it remains greyed and says please "connect your TC8210 module". Is it possible to do a firmware update? Please Help

0 2
    • TerryPoindexter
      WilliamR Hello Terry, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will contact you ASAP to do some troubleshooting with you.
      • Sep 14
  • New
    Soundwright
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi,

I have spent $600 on the TC native plugins 24hr ago and haven't received download links or activation codes. Yes I've checked my spam.

I am unable to lodge a ticket because none of the forms are relevant and the mandatory dropdown boxes prevent me from filling out a ticket.

Furthermore, I was never given an "order number" as described in the FAQ, so apparently I don't even have the info needed to lodge one.

I require private communication with someone from support who I can send my PayPal receipt to rather than publicly posting private details.

I have no idea what is going on here, but this is completely unacceptable given that even the smallest plug-in companies manage timely and stress free delivery of their digital products.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    hiwatter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi, my company purchased MD4 HD NATIVE in august. but didn't receive business invoice ever since. How can I get an invoice of the purchase?

0 5
    • hiwatter
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our support team by clicking on Support and filling out a ticket.
      • Sep 13
      • invoice
        hiwatter Hello, could you provide me a direct link, please. I cannot find anything related to invoicing under the subcathegories (Product Registration, Technical Support, Service, Pre Sales, Parts, Downloads, Warranty Terms & Conditions, Ticket Viewer)
        • Sep 14
  • New
    wats434
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-12

I had purchased native VSS3 last year. How do I install and download on new computer?

0 2
  • New
    ranold1956
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-10

Hello,
    I bought the native MD4 HD, the payment was made quickly, I did not receive any confirmation email or the product activation code.
    I couldn't send an email to music tribe to find out what's going on.
    who could guide me please.

Regards.

read more...
    0 9
    • ranold1956
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. It usually takes about 24 hours to get the confirmation email. Also, check your spam folders because sometimes they accidentally get routed there. If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket with your proof of purchase and your ilok ID and we can activate it manually for you.
      • Sep 10
    • ranold1956
      ranold1956

Hello,
      Thank you for your responsiveness. I just sent you the proof of purchase on the request service.
      Thanks again.
      Regards.

• Sep 12
  • New
    KBoyMaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

IF I BUY MASTERING HD NATIVE BUNDLE WILL I GET THE HARDWARE? I live in Thailand Will you deliver the goods? Is there a delivery fee? Do I have to pay taxes?

0 12
    • KBoyMaster
      NicJonesMT

Hi KBoy.
      No. If you purchase the bundle through the webstore you will get only the Native versions.
      Please contact one of our resellers if you would like the hardware version.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html

• Sep 1
  • New
    Mikelair123456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

Hi,
    who can tell me where to get service in this case - the service forms do not support a request for this!

... and please; I have checked my SPAM/Junk etc.

0 33
    • Mikelair123456
      Mikelair123456 I send a technical support ticket now - probably this helps
      • Aug 24
    • Mikelair123456
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mikelair123456, please open up a technical support ticket, you will be required to enter a serial number, however, in this instance just enter N/A. Please provide the screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and we can then manually generate/deposit this for you.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    Scole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

Hello
    I bought VSS3 native a few days ago. I bought it on paypal and got a confirmation mail. However, there was no e-mail such as activation at the place of purchase. My email is "[email protected]".

Is there a way to solve it?

read more...
    0 18
    • Scole
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Scole, Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please create a Technical support ticket and provide the screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and we can then manually generate/deposit this for you.

To open a Technical support ticket please go to the support tab at the top of the page, if you already have a ticket open could you please confirm your case number.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    lad666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Same here I bought Md4 licence and di not receive any email or licences sorry but it s shamefull... to have such a poor service,,,, 

1 24
    • lad666
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi lad666, Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket and provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID.
      • Aug 20
    • lad666
      Waltercalling Same for me .. bought a MD3 licence and no order confirmation and no licence. Not in Spam ... So i've direct create a ticket. Is this website serious ?
      • Aug 21
      • Licence not received
        PedroRodrigues Hi Waltercalling please provide the case number assigned so we can assist you on this matter. Thank you
        • Aug 25
  • New
    M20102010
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

hi i have not recived my activation codes, can you please help me out 

thank you

0 12
    • M20102010
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi M20102010, Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket and provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID.
      • Aug 20
Go to page