Statistics

233,971 members
109,569 posts
  • chrismilne
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-22

Seems odd there are no U2/The Edge presets for the 2290 DT plugin...he's always mentioned in every review as the signature sound.

Can you create/share your own presets?  When did TC start with this Music Tribe site, it's confusing.

read more...
    1 189
    • chrismilne
      yann_

since they became part of Behringer... 

• November 24, 2019
    • chrismilne
      TC-Claus

Hi chrismilne,

You can easily share presets with others Presets are located here:

Windows
      C:\Users\"username"\Documents\TC Electronic\TC 2290\

macOS
      Macintosh HD/Users/"username"/Library/Audio/Presets/TC Electronic/TC 2290/

I'll ask around for U2 - The Edge Presets!

All the best from

Claus

• November 28, 2019
  • dj_hrk
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-27

Everthing updated (Firmware Update in Logic b/c Ableton does not work) ... any ideas why I have no connection to the Hardware in Ableton ?? All Software is latest .. MacOS is Mojave latest (and no - I will not upgrade to Catalina yet ... Photo Attached ----  Thanks a lot for your Help !! 

Screenshot 2019-11-27 at 13.03.55.png
    read more...
    0 115
    • dj_hrk
      TC-Claus

Hi dj_hrk,

I testing on a similar setup - I have Live 10 Standard 10.1 and a MacBook Pro running macOS 10.14.6 ... have You tried plugging into a USB hub ?

• November 28, 2019
  • madanthony81
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-08

hi I bought Vintage Guitar Effects a couple years ago.  I just signed in to Musictribe for the first time i think. 

0 104
    • madanthony81
      madanthony81

So, I dont have the serial numbers anymore or anything. Thanks.

• November 8, 2019
    • madanthony81
      TC-Claus

Hi madanthony81,

Vintage Guitar Pedal Bundle (VGPB) is authorized with Your iLok - You should be able to see Your licenses in the iLok Manager ... ?

All the best from

Claus

• November 11, 2019
    • madanthony81
      madanthony81

I couldnt find it on my Ilok.  I think i never registered it.  

• November 17, 2019
  • Rennier
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-07

The PowerCore was an expensiv hardware based VST plugin System form t.c. electronic. 14 Plugins are free on the hardware, all other licensed plugins you had could buy and register until 2017. Until 2018 t.c.electronic has closed all services and the user-acounts are frozen now (or deleted, no one knows). Now you can't move a license to another hardware or buy one. You can use it like it is, until something gets broken. If your hardware don't work anymore and you have to change the Hardware, all your license are gone. All useable Plugins you could use at the PowerCore Hardware are fixed at the driver software but without the license there are no chance to use it. The System should be dead now, but a lot of people still need it for make music and had payed a lot of money for license they could not use someday in the future.

We are more tha a few :

https://secure.avaaz.org/de/community_petitions/Uli_Behringer_-_Music_Tribe_unchain_the_Powercore_plugins_for_all_registred_Owners/?fVyobpb&fbogname=Chris+R.&fbclid=IwAR2C1mQ9i6OQMlul90yCJ8fImxjzyQE8eu4_3bBv8QzqmKbPXO9RQseuDVg

read more...
    3 356
  • mzx0205
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-25

I have a TC 6000 MK2 mastering.

How can I purchase a stereo reverberation license?

0 124
  • cicolino
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-30

Hi.

My OS:Windows 10

If I'm on Asio Driver (Uad Apollo MK2-Thunderbold) and start to jumping true the Reference file, I get Error - Device error: Can't create i/o buffers...Show device preferences . This happens with original audio file too, but not so quick.

If I'm on Windows Audi driver (UAD WDM driver), I have not this problem but app reacting very, very slow.

Please help

read more...
    0 173
    • cicolino
      TC-Claus

Hi cicolino,

Have You tried to increase the buffer size for Your UAD interface and making sure it's set to the same in the Finalizer App ? (Preferences/Audio) and don't go below 256 ...

All the best from

Claus

• November 3, 2019
  • Karolisv
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-20

Hello,

As TC Electronic web page is down for many days and I just realized I dont have installer for VSS3 Native, maybe someone could share it with me?

Thanks in advance!

0 158
  • Dc503
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-27

I purchased finalizer app and it crashes it won't start up at all is this not good for Windows 10 

0 196
  • glento
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-09

I downloaded the Finalizer program but cannot get it to work with my Apollo 16mkll thunderbolt interface. Seems like the software will not communicate with the hardware. I can't change sample rates and get the sample rate mismatch flag when I load an audio file.

read more...
    0 350
    • glento
      TC-Claus

Hi glento,

Try switching the sample rate from Original to the supported 44.1kHz or 48kHz ?

All the best from

Claus

• September 24, 2019
  • Dc503
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-28

Anyone else get this after trying to run it 

I'm going need a refund if this can't be fixed did this on the demo to I just figured it would be fixed by time I paid for it 

0 203
    • Dc503
      DrMove

For me, the software doesn't work period.  First of all, it isn't installing in my operating system, (Windows 7 Pro on Dell Latitude E6420 Laptop) it just opens from the folder where the executable resides.  And when it opens it does nothing...I try to import a file and...nothing.  I'm guessing at this point, since TC Electronic and Music Tribe are ignoring my numerous email requests for answers, that they want you to sign up to the Finalizer.com cloud account and upload your unreleased masters to their servers.  Well I'm not doing it.  I should be able to 'Finalize' my masters in the privacy of my environment.

TC ELECTRONIC AND MUSIC TRIBE....HERE ME ON THIS...I WANT A REFUND ASAP.  YOU HAVE MISLEAD US ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE! REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE! 

I SEE YOUR FACEBOOK AND LINKED-IN PAGES...IF I DON'T GET A REFUND, I WILL BEGIN POSTING ON BOTH PAGES ABOUT HOW YOU ROOKED US OUT OF OUR HARD EARNED CASH AND ARE NOT RESPONDING TO OUR REQUESTS FOR AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THE FINALIZER SOFTWARE DOESN'T WORK.  AND HOW YOU MISLEAD US AND DIDN'T TELL US THAT OUR MASTERS WOULD BE IN THE CLOUD, AGAINST ANYONE WITH ANY SENSE WISHES.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO WITH MY MASTERS ONCE YOU HAVE THEM.  AND JUDGING FROM HOW YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING TO MY MANY EMAILS, I CAN ASSUME IT'S NOT GOOD OR HONEST!

I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!  REFUND PLEASE! REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!

AS STATED ABOVE I WILL POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS ON BOTH OF YOUR PAGES ON FACEBOOK AND LINKED-IN.  IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, I WILL START WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND THEN  I WILL FIND OUT WHAT AGENCY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION HAS JURISTICTION OVER CONSUMER ISSUES LIKE THIS AND GET THEM TO WAKE YOU UP!!!!!!!

SINCERLY,

F.RICK FERNANDEZ

• August 28, 2019
Go to page