Statistics

260,191 members
138,693 posts
  • huangbaizhi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-19

Hi,I have two question. Frist.I purchase a TC electronic DVR250-DT in taobao(an online shopping platform in China).I downloaded and installed the plug-in according to the manual.The manual let me activate my DVR250 ilok licenes. The manual say"In the received mail (when buying the NATIVE version)you will find your personal Activation Code".But I didn't give anyone my email when I made the purchase.So how do I get my personal activation code?Second. I couldn't load the plug-in in the logic.My logic can't find the plug-in I already installed.Why?Because I didn't activate my personal activation code in ilok?

read more...
    0 160
  • heroinside
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-20

I didn't receive the Serial No. after i purchased VSS3 Native.

I didn't receive the Serial No. after i purchased VSS3 Native and finished the payment by PayPal. the only thing in my e-mail inbox is a  receiption email from PayPal。

My e-mail is [email protected]

and my ilok ID is   

heroinside

please help.

thank you.

here is my reception mail

微信图片_20200321110047.png
    read more...
    0 123
    • heroinside
      TC-Claus

Hi heroinside,

I can see You've activated the VSS3 license so I hope everything is solved?

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• March 25, 2020
  • misho
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-12

Hi there,

I purchased both in August and December 2017 and I want to register them. I have the proof of purchase (e-mails) and serial numbers, but the links which were given at the time do not work anymore.

Please help,

Misho

read more...
    1 116
  • Mirazzboono
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-09

Hi I have question about tc tdm all plugins. It is possible to buy old tdm tc plugins licences from you?? I have old Pro tools HD 2 pcie system. 

0 101
    • Mirazzboono
      TC-Mike

Hi,

i'm not sure wether the old TDM versions are still available.

Let me just ask somebody and get back to you...

Best regards,

Mike

• March 17, 2020
  • su1327
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-27

Hello,

I also got everything updated,and plug into Imac directly,Still can not connect to Hardware.

Please help!

Allewebwxgetmsgimg.jfifwebwxgetmsgimg (1).jfif

read more...
    0 131
    • su1327
      TC-Claus

Hi su1327,

We're working on a fix for this issue in Ableton Live. You can solve this by disabling System Integrity Protection ...

To disable SIP, restart macOS and hold down cmd+R to boot in recovery mode. Launch Terminal and enter: csrutil disable

Restart

To check SIP status - launch Terminal and type: csruticl status

All the best from

Claus

• March 1, 2020
    • su1327
      su1327

Thanks! I will try it.

Another question,I heard If I had the TC2290DT ,I can get a free Native version but need ilok registration.

How do I get the ilok redeem code?

I can not get any information from TC's Website.

Thanks again!

Allen

• March 4, 2020
    • su1327
      TC-Claus

Hi Allen,

It's a free upgrade and You don't need an iLok. It detects Your TC2290-DT and works for 60 days when You unplug the module Here's a link to download the new version: https://www.tcelectronic.com/p/P0D3X/Downloads

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
  • Alex_Zero
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-05

How do I get refund for the Finalizer App? I bought this 2 weeks ago, it did not work from day 1 and I have been in contact with the TC Electronics team since then to fix it with no success. I have asked them multiple times about a refund and have been ignored.

I have also searched the TC Electronics website to identify their complaints procedure and it appears they do not have one.

read more...
    1 435
    • Alex_Zero
      Azenkwed

Good luck with that. TC Electronic is the worse company to deal with. They have NO customer support. I bought Finalizer and didn't receive my email with the serial number. I am so pissed off.

If you get any issues as a small customer with TC electronics, forget it, it's like dealing with a crook or a drug dealer.  Once they got your money they make sure reaching out to them is impossible, yet acting like they have some form of customer support. 

You want an example of how low TC electronic is, what and the bunch of crooks they are? Go on their support page.  They have the guts to put pictures of support people with a smile on their face and a headset as if they have a proper customer support team and a call center. They don't. it's all smoke and mirrors.  

• September 9, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      TC-Claus

Hi Azenkwed,

Did You get Your license ? Please PM me or reply here if not!

We have seen issues with the email getting caught in spam filters ...

All the best from

Claus

• September 23, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      teedouble

I would like to know how to get a refund as well as the user above this thing hasnt worked since I bought it.

• October 20, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      TC-Claus

Hi Terrany,

I would like to help - will You describe the issue and what is Your System setup?

All the best from

Claus

• October 20, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      DrMove

I finally got it to work in my system...sort of!  The first I learned from TC Electronic support is that you must use it with an ASIO sound driver.  Okay, so I opened it in a different computer with ASIO and I have it authorized through iLok...fine!  And I got it to open, take a master, manipulate it and so on.  I also put in several reference track and...voila!  I can compare my track to pro released tracks!  However, I never got an answer from support re: the Finalizer.exe (the executable file) doesn't install the program into my Windows 10 operating system, it just opens directly from the folder where it sits on my C drive.  This can't be right because when I go to save as a project, it saves the name I gave in the folder I sent it to, however, there's no file extension assigned to it.  And I have no clue what file extension it should have.  Windows can't open it without a file extension.  That's why it's not right...the fact that it opens directly from the folder withought installing to the operating system...we're missing something here.

Will someone please confirm that this is the problem with this software...IT DOESN'T INSTALL INTO THE OPERATING SYSTEM...IT JUST OPENS DIRECTLY FROM THE FOLDER!  SO I CAN'T SAVE A PROJECT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T ASSIGN YOUR FILE AN EXTENSION!

Now that I more or less figured out how it works (I read through much of the manual) I would love to have actually save a project so I can go back and keep refining my master.

WILL SOMEONE AT TC ELECTRONIC PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE OR RETURN OUR MONEY...100 HARD-EARNED AMERICAN DOLLARS!

Thanks,

DrMove

• October 22, 2019
  • thepc997
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-14

I didn't deactivate ilok and formated my window. 

so please help to reset my ilok key of finalizer app .    

0 128
    • thepc997
      KenMitchell

Hi Ingyu ( @thepc997 ), 

You're going to need to open a CARE ticket here: https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/support#googtrans(en|en)

Once you submit the ticket you should receive an auto-reply email. If you don't check your spam/junk folder.  That email will tell you that someone will contact you within one business day but be patient as that's more like a week or more these days. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• January 14, 2020
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

Hi thepc997,

Please send Your iLok ID and proff of purchase in a PM and I'll solve this issue for You

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
  • jgilhart
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-22

I like the app but the registration experience & support portal are quite frustrating/buggy.

iLok - jgilhart

finalizer.jpeg

read more...
    0 166
    • jgilhart
      TC-Rasmus

It sometimes ends up in the spam folder on your email, have you found it there?

• January 22, 2020
    • jgilhart
      jgilhart

I checked both Trash & Junk folders for anything around the purchase date (1/14) and didn't find anything.

Thanks for your help, Rasmus.

Jeff

• January 22, 2020
  • kstolting
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-17

Does anyone know if TC Electronics offer an educational discount? I've left messages on the support Pre-Sales page and haven't gotten any response. TIA for any info

0 184
    • kstolting
      TC-Nicolaj

Hi Kelsie, thank you for your interest in Finalizer and apologies for the late reply. For now I'm afraid we don't offer edu discounts on our software, but I will definitely suggest it to our studio team.

// Nicolaj

• January 19, 2020
      • Educational Discount for Finalizer software
        blaux Ouch! Every cool company offers edu discounts...
        • September 19, 2020
    • kstolting
      blaux ouch, every cool company offers edu discounts...
      • September 19, 2020
  • Matias
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-20

Hola , mi nombre es Matias... soy de Argentina y tengo un problema con el tc 2290. Me indica el display del software que no esta conectado... anduvo bien un tiempo y despues dejo de comunicarse con el hardware... impidiendome que realice cambios en los fx...adjunto una foto para mostrarles el error... gracias por su atencion... espero respuesta.

Hello, my name is Matias ... I am from Argentina and I have a problem with the tc 2290. It tells me the display of the software that is not connected ... it went well for a while and after I stopped communicating with the hardware ... preventing me that you make changes in the fx ... attached a photo to show you the error ... thanks for your attention ... I wait for an answer.

tc 2290.png
    read more...
    0 132
    • Matias
      TC-Claus

Hi Matias,

I can see You're on Windows what DAW are You using ?

DAW and version ?

Windows version ?

All the best from

Claus

• February 24, 2020
Go to page