Statistics

260,923 members
139,576 posts
  • New
    thunderstudios
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Bought MD4 HD Native Plugin, but only got an Email from Paypal with the confirmation, that i payed th Money.
    When do I get a receipt from TC an when do i get the activation code / instructions?

0 16
    • thunderstudios
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you have not received your activation please submit a case through the Support link at the top of the page. Cases are answered in the order in which they are received. If you have received a case number, your ticket is in our system and will be answered.
      • Tue at 3:48 PM
    • thunderstudios
      thunderstudios

Hi Kyle - Thank you. I have an Ticket since 30.11. - how long can it take to give your customers a n invoice and an activation code? Other companies do that within seconds! 2 Days for such a simple thing, which could be automated within your shopsystem is just rediculus. TC has by far the worst service I ever had.

• Thu at 3:40 AM
  • New
    cl516
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-27

Hi, can someone help please?  Purchased license for TC2290 plugin yesterday, there was no confirmation email, no license found.  The Order Details said I bought a whole bunch of Virus and Fireworx software and was dated in the year 1900!  Could someone please take a look into this?  Thanks!

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    souliner
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hello, i have the same issue like all the others here. Yesterday i bought 2 TC Electronic PlugIns (MD3 & VSS3). Payment was done via PayPal. But i never received any email confirmation, receipt or a PlugIn Download link. Nothing. I also opened a case ticket with the number: CAS-505964-X5R8B5 But i did not got any response since 24 hours. Looking forward for your help! Thanks and best regards. Dirk

read more...
    0 13
    • souliner
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi souliner, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will be sure this is followed up on for you today, please keep an eye out in your spam/junk folder for the reply as we have seen its route to these locations on occasion.
      • Tue at 4:31 AM
      • No E-Mail confirmation, receipt or PlugIn download link after purchase TC Plugins
        PatReel Hi Chris, I have a question...can you explain why some people get here help and others not.? That is really strange in my view. A lot of people have the same issue and did not get any help.
        • Wed at 11:46 AM
  • New
    Beep2458
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hi I bought four licences of VSS3 plugin on sunday. But no email from U with licneces and invice received...

I checked all spams and etc... No email.

Pleas can U send me those licences and invice.

U can find my PayPal confirmayion in attachment.

Thanx Lukas

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 8
    • Beep2458
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Beep2458, I am sorry to hear about this issue.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • Tue at 3:54 AM
    • Beep2458
      Beep2458

Sorry... I dont understand your conversation... pleas can I get my licences...? Nothing change so fare... Thanx Lukas

• Wed at 8:45 AM
  • New
    raga01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Bought the upgrade from VSS3 to the System6000 Studio Bundle, but i don't receive an activation code neither on my ilok account nor via email.

0 13
    • raga01
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi raga01, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • Tue at 3:53 AM
      • No activation code after purchase on saturday...hm
        raga01 The Technical Support Ticket Numer is CAS-506321-C5M1T4
        • Tue at 7:30 AM
  • New
    Konstant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hello I ordered MD3 upgrade from powercore several days ago form the tc electronic site. I have logged a technical support ticket, Case Number CAS-506263-X0Y5P6 with my invoice, order number, powercore id number and ilok information.

Could you please help me?

Thank you.

read more...
    0 11
    • Konstant
      Nigel67 Hi konstant. I am very sorry for the non reply to your ticket. I will get a colleague to look at it for you and reply.
      • Tue at 2:30 AM
  • New
    MacproT
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

I am considering opening an issue with paypal. I paid $153 for MD4 HD native. Opened a ticket already with Case No: CAS-505804-C6T4L0 CRM:0120000253027 over 36 hours ago and absolutely no answers, no reaction. It is not the first time with TC that they do not send the activation code after purchase. I am very disappointed.

read more...
    0 13
    • MacproT
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MacproT, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will be sure this is followed up on for you today, please keep an eye out in your spam/junk folder for the reply as we have seen its route to these locations on occasion.
      • Tue at 12:54 AM
    • MacproT
      MacproT

You asked for my ilok ID in an email. I sent my ilok ID in a reply email to you about 30 minutes ago. No email in my spam/junk folder. Thanks.

• Tue at 1:40 AM
  • New
    Fabriziodipaola1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hi guys, saturday I bought the "icon series legacy native bundle" but I haven't yet received an activation code or Ilok request.

I received just the Paypal payment invoice. What should I do to have this code?

0 11
    • Fabriziodipaola1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Fabriziodipaola1, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.

• Mon at 11:23 PM
  • New
    tucks
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hi,

i join in on the people that have not received their license. I ordered on Friday, still nothing here. 

ilok: oxytu

i have four cases open, of which I opened two. No message received from you guys. Very unhappy about that.

read more...
    0 19
    • tucks
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi tucks, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will ensure a response is sent out on your case today, please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for the response as on occasion we have seen them route to these locations.
      • Mon at 11:20 PM
  • New
    Uli21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Like so many others I paid for a TC software product but haven't received anything for my money.

There are no answers to my support tickets.

No answers in this forum anymore.

What's going on here?

0 39
    • Uli21
      jackplug I have the same issue and considering opening the issue with paypal. I paid them £328 yesterday well over 24 hours ago and absolutely nothing
      • Mon at 11:06 AM
      • TC support sleeping soundly?
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi jackplug, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.

• Mon at 11:12 PM
    • Uli21
      ClodsPedals Have you considered the fact that they might be dealing with thousands of issues like this one? Give them a day or two, maybe even a week.
      • Mon at 7:23 PM
    • Uli21
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Uli21, I am sorry to hear about this issue. Could you please confirm for me your case number and I will look into the matter further for you?
      • Mon at 11:11 PM
        Uli21 Hi ChrisEdwards1, this is a public forum and my case numbers are private data. I also have no proof you work officially for TC, in this forum you look to me as any other contributor here. In case you work for TC and Music Tribe, why don't you search the ticket system for my tickets, which are clearly connected with my user profile here in the forum? The status of my tickets is still "new", nobody touched them so far.
        • Tue at 1:37 AM
        Uli21 Please write an e-mail to me using the e-mail saved within my user account. Then I can provide private data. Thank you very much!
        • Tue at 1:38 AM
        Uli21 After asking for an e-mail I got one and finally I received my activation code. Thank you very much!
        • Tue at 5:14 AM
Go to page