Statistics

298,546 members
182,159 posts
  • New
    DavidArt0516
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-22

Hi,

As it shows in the attached picture, I'm not sure what the problem is. Can anybody help me please?

Best,

David

0 27
  • New
    dawn8787
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-05

When Logic is executed in Rosetta mode, Lm2n is opened, but the screen is not displayed normally.
    Pro Tools won't open it at all.

Below is my equipment list.

Pro Tools and Logic are up to date.
    Pro Tools 21.12
    Logic 107.2

Macbook specs are attached.

Does the software work normally on the new Apple MacBook M1pro?
    Is it different for each Daw?

If not, is there an update plan?

When using TC Electronic Clarity M Stereo, is it possible to connect via usb and use it in plug-in mode with the M1pro?

read more...
    0 86
    • dawn8787
      PedroRodrigues Hi dawn8787, thank you for you post, considering your first question about the Lm2n running on the MacBook Pro with M1chip, if you are running Rosetta 2 you should not have any issues but you must confirm that you are running version 1.1.4 ILOK version on you MacBook Pro, please follow the link below to access this version: https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CKH
      Please also confirm if your Lm2n ILOK licence is active and register to your MacBook Pro M1.
      Effectively it is possible to connect the Clarity M Stereo via USB and use it in plug-in mode with the M1pro considering that you have the Clarity M in plug-in mode and you have installed the latest version of the Clarity M in plug-in that you can download by following the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D9L Thank you
      • Feb 10
      • Lm2n is not working normally.
        chrisarias Hi Pedro-

I just purchased a Mac Studio with Monterey installed. I'm trying to get LM2N to work in Pro Tools. Is there a way to accomplish this?
        • ·
        • May 10
  • ALEX-NE1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-10

I bought a license for the Finalizer Desktop App. So far nothing has come to the electronic mail box. Operation Code: 9JL034139G132813R. Invoice number 1515522. TC - Take action !!! How long must I wait? I am very disappointed((( Steinberg doesn’t allow such a thing! Immediately after payment, their robot sends an activation code. Why is there no such strategy in the TС ??? 

read more...
    0 122
    • ALEX-NE1
      TC-Claus

Hi ALEX-NE1,

Normally Our "robot" does send an e-mail with an Activation Code instantly, but sometimes it gets stuck in the junk/spam folder.

Please PM me Your iLok ID and I'll fixe this issue!

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• April 10, 2020
    • ALEX-NE1
      ALEX-NE1

I'm so sory!!! The message really was in the spam folder ... Thank you and all the best !!!

• April 10, 2020
    • ALEX-NE1
      Alex1970wasja I can't open Finalizer Destcop App
      • Feb 5
    • ALEX-NE1
      Alex1970wasja
      • Feb 6
  • New
    Beep2458
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

Hi I bought 3 licences of VSS3. I have no recived iy yet. Ples can U send mr those asap and invoice as well.

for comunication pleas contact me on lukas @studiobeep.cz

0 14
    • Beep2458
      Dale_M Sorry this weas missing, can you go to the Support tab above and send us the request on a technical ticket please?
      • Jan 18
  • New
    Guram
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Good day to all! I bought a set of pedals in TC-electronic two months ago and the problem with their compatibility with Mac Os Monterey or maybe another problem has not been solved yet, but the rest of the software is installed and working, and 5 pedals - BOOSTER+ DISTORTION NATIVE, DUAL EQUALIZER NATIVE,STEREO CHORUS+ FLANGER NATIVE,SUSTAIN+ EQUALIZER NATIVE,TC XII PHASER NATIVE - DO NOT connect to Logic Pro X - despite the confirmed licenses! Perhaps the problems with these pedals are also because they have not been updated since 2017, this is the main PROBLEM, because of which paid plug-ins cannot be used. Can someone tell me a way out of the situation?

read more...
    0 128
    • Guram
      PedroRodrigues Hi Guram, we have been exchanging messages about this matter for some time and as suggested previously please attempt the configuration of the software on a older OSX version otherwise it will not work. Thank you
      • Jan 13
  • New
    klodianqafoku
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Hello, I want to buy a licence of Finalizer tc, but Albania is not in the country list. What to do?

0 30
    • klodianqafoku
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi klodianqafoku, I apologize for the inconvenience here. I have reached out to our web team and requested Albania be added to the country list, if you are happy to wait I will notify you once this has been done.

Alternatively, if you wish to proceed with the purchase before your country is added the address information is for the invoice only. With this in mind, you could use an alternative country for the time being, and once purchased please open a technical support case requesting for the details to be amended.

• Jan 5
      • Buying licence finalizer tc
        Guram Hello! Can you tell me- what to do in a situation when I bought 5 native pedal plug-ins in ts-electronics -and none of them is connected to the logic pro x and does not work? What measures should be taken to ensure that the purchased plugins eventually start working?
        • Jan 6
    • klodianqafoku
  • New
    nlsrecordingstudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-08

Dear Support

Can you give me a hands up where you are in migrating the VST3 / AU plugins to run natively on Apple Silicon. I'm not intressted in rosetta2 (that works for now). But as upcoming DAWs are running natively on M1(x) those plugins are needed.

read more...
    0 46
  • New
    GennadyPugachev
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-26

Friends! Thanks to Christian G Frandsen, My Question was resolved within 30 minutes! I have never seen such a support as in TC Electronics - !!!) Sensitive, Human, and just Native !!! In the Direct and Figurative Sense of This Word !!! I would like to Congratulate Christian and All Merry Christmas !!! Like All the same It's good that a Person like Christian works in TC Electronics!!! Bravo !!! Thank you !!! Thank you very much !!! It's just fantastic !!!

read more...
    2 21
  • New
    Project64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-23

Hi, I've tried several times to register the vintage guitar pedal bundle on the product registration page but I never get any confirmation from the site so I'm still missing the ilok code to use the software. I tried to create a care ticket but I have the same problem, the page states that I have to compile all required field, but I'm pretty sure I've compiled them all, I've tried at least 10 times with two different browser. Is there an email address for asking support?

read more...
    0 16
    • Project64
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Could you give me your case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • December 23, 2021
    • Project64
      Project64

Hi William, I don't have a case number because I'm unable to open a care ticket

• December 23, 2021
  • New
    Beep2458
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

Hi I bought 4 licences of VSS3.

No email and licences recieved... 

I all ready complain two times on this portal. No help rom your side.

Pleas send me those licences and invoice ASAP...!

ilok:lukasmoudry

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 10
Go to page