Statistics

260,923 members
139,576 posts
  • New
    Cinetracks
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hello,

I bought the System 6000 Native bundle this morning, but I didn't receive a license by mail, nor do I see any new licenses to activate in my iLok Manager?

Can someone look into this please?

Peter

0 25
    • Cinetracks
      Cinetracks I have made a ticket with my Paypal and iLok details : Case CAS-506004-B4C9J6
      • Mon at 9:12 AM
      • No license code for System 6000 Native bundle
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Cinetracks, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will ensure a response is sent out on your case today, please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for the response as on occasion we have seen them route to these locations.
        • ·
        • Mon at 11:22 PM
      • No license code for System 6000 Native bundle
        Cinetracks Thank you Chris. Could you also take look at my next ticket for a TC2290 Native license : Case CAS-506234-J4F5S6
        • Tue at 12:21 AM
    • Cinetracks
      Cinetracks

Thank you Chris, I just received my license.

• Tue at 12:04 AM
  • New
    loubli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-15

I have completed the payment when purchasing Master X HD.

So far don’t receive the Active Code or any email yet. Spam folder in my email account neither.

I created Case 3days ago but no one replied. Ticket number is CAS-502027-W0P9R1. Could you deal with it immediately?  Thanks

read more...
    1 7
    • loubli
      PedroRodrigues Hi loubli, thank you for your post, I have pick up case number CAS-502027-W0P9R1 and I will reply on that case with all the information on this matter. Thank you
      • Nov 15
    • loubli
      Bagdasar I didn't get anything
      • Mon at 1:48 AM
  • New
    MilanRadjen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

Case number: CAS-505693-J9X5C5

30 hours waiting...

0 59
    • MilanRadjen
      Guram Hello Milan! Did you get any information from them or not? They didn’t answer me at all, I don’t know what to do?
      • Nov 27
      • MD3 Native Licence Code?
        PedroRodrigues Hi can you please provide your ILOK ACCOUNT and your case number . Thank you
        • Nov 28
        Guram Pedro, answered all your questions in a return letter by mail
        • ·
        • Nov 28
        Guram I really hope for your help!
        • ·
        • Nov 28
        PedroRodrigues Hi Guram to be able to help you I will need the ILOK ACCOUNT and your case number, otherwise I will not be able to locate your reply Thank you
        • Nov 28
    • MilanRadjen
      PedroRodrigues Hi MilanRadjen, thank you for your post, please, check the reply sent on case number CAS-505693-J9X5C5. Log in your ILOK ACCOUNT and activate your licence. Thank you
      • Nov 28
        Guram

Thank you Pedro, but where can I get the codes to activate the product?

• ·
        • Nov 28
    • MilanRadjen
      Guram My ILOK : guram2010
      • Nov 28
        PedroRodrigues All done Guram, please check the MP that I have sent you., please LOG IN your ILOK ACCOUNT and Activate your Licence.Thank you
        • Nov 28
    • MilanRadjen
      Guram

Thank you Pedro! You could have extorted me a list of the software that needs to be downloaded, I will be very grateful to you!

• Nov 28
    • MilanRadjen
      Guram Thank you very much Pedro for your help! Something I installed, but VINTAGE GUITAR PEDAL BUNDLE NATIVE does not accept Logic Pro x, what should I do to make them work, tell me?
      • Nov 28
  • New
    GennadyPugachev
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

Hi guys! Help! I accidentally took the wrong bundle that I needed. What should I do? I took TC Studio Elite Collection, upgrade from Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle and System 6000 Native Bundle ($ 249) - and I needed TC Studio Elite Collection, upgrade from System 6000 Native Bundle (399 $) -I only noticed when I started betting on Ilok. I need your help!

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    Marquis24
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

I bought a TC 2290 license via PayPal and got no E-mail, no license code or reaction in any way. Meanwhile I bought the TC2290 DT and don't need the license anymore. Therefore I would like to have my money back. Best regards

0 25
    • Marquis24
      PedroRodrigues Hi Marquis24, thank you for your post, In some cases the License deposit is done remotely, so I would suggest to check your ILOK ACCOUNT, if that is not the case please provide your ILOK ACCOUNT when replying to this post so I can check what happen.Please take in to account that the software supplied with the DT version will require that you connect the unit to your computer for time to time (60 DAYS) to allow any standalone operation while the TC2290 NATIVE VERSION will support full standalone operation. If you wish to request the refund for your TC 2290 NATIVE, please follow the link below and submit an assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic Thank you
      • Nov 28
  • New
    Headtuned1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

I bought online a DVR 250 Native and paid with Paypal. No new membership was necessary, no further information, no email activation. I got the paypal transaction mail from paypal with invoice from MUSIC Tribe. But there was no order confirmation mail, no activation code mail. Other companies could do this in very short time, automated, i buy, i get activation, i download, i make music... here - i do not know what is the problem?

I tried to made a ticket, but everywhere i have to write a serialnumber for support, but i do not have serialnumbers for software.

So i made a ticket for pre-sales - here you can get automated replies - but thats all. No help.

This kind of business practice i only know from very very unprofessional software providers.

head

read more...
    0 37
    • Headtuned1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Thomas, I am sorry to hear you did not receive your activation code. Upon checking your case a response was sent at 8:18 today. Could you please follow up on this when possible and we will be more than happy to continue assisting, in case it is not within your main inbox please check your spam/junk folder as on occasion we have seen responses route to this location.
      • Nov 27
      • DVR 250 Native Activation Code Mail Missing
        PedroRodrigues Hi MilanRadjen, please check you case as I have replied to your assistance request as well as on your original post above. Thank you
        • Nov 28
        PedroRodrigues Hi Uli21, thank you for your post can you please submit a case directly to our Tech Support Team by following the link below and provide your ILOK ACCOUNT and the print screen posted above so I can check what is the status on this matter. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic Thank you
        • Nov 28
        PedroRodrigues Hi Headtuned1, Thank you for your post can you please provide your case number and your ILOK ACCOUNT so I can check what happened on this matter. ThanK you
        • Nov 28
        Uli21 Hi Pedro, I made a ticket with plenty of information but heard nothing since then. I paid and I don't get the product. What is going on here??? Can you please contact me VIA MAIL? Thank you very much!
        • ·
        • Mon at 4:21 AM
        PedroRodrigues Hi Uli21, please confirm your ILOK ACCOUNT your licence was remotely deposited. Thank you
        • Thu at 2:35 AM
    • Headtuned1
      Uli21

Hi Pedro, I started an own thread "TC support sleeping soundly?", there you can read that I insisted on communication via e-mail, not via public forum. This happened and my case was finally solved (I received a license activation code in a hand written e-mail) while I am still waiting for a valid invoice (this is currently been dealt with another ticket). Pedro, you must please send your head of communcations my following message: "It is an absolutely no-go to communicate via a public internet forum the details of a customer's support issue, which is private, of course. Are you aware of European General Data Protection Regulation? There should not be such things like ticket numbers or Paypal transaction numbers in a public forum. That is why we have email. Besides that, this forum site is the slowest site on the planet and lacks major features, e.g. I couldn't find my own thread via search function. I am sooo disappointed tha a huge company like music group is failing in the web domain." Best regards.

• Thu at 7:06 AM
  • New
    heytang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

I'm just buy VSS3 Native But I'dont get some Email or Confirm order (i'm just purchase 26 Nov 2021 Black friday sale)

I'm Has only invoice form Paypal But from TC it don't have anything

2 68
    • heytang
      heytang I'm try to contact Tech Support But i'm not serial number product because i'm don't receive anything form TC !
      • Nov 26
    • heytang
      foreststone Same problem. Bought today with PayPal VSS4 HD NATIVE. I actually wanted to buy an MD4 HD NATIVE (costs the same) but made a mistake. When the confirmation window opened, it showed Virus | Powercore - Upgrade unlimited 1 ¤249.00, FIREWORX Software 1 ¤110.00, V-Station 1¤199.00 etc. Total ¤0.00. Order details: Order number: 0
      Date: Monday, January 1, 1900. What could this mean? It would be nice if I could get an MD4 HD NATIVE license instead of VSS4 HD NATIVE. I can confirm my PayPal purchase. Please contact me.
      • Nov 26
    • heytang
      heytang

@foreststone Now I'm Receive Email from TC and i'm just got Activate key
      I'm recommend you contact Tech Support and attach Paypal invoice (And you fill information so in serial code box I'm fill "I don't have because you don't sent to me" Around that another box) when you finished Waiting around 10-15 minute after that you cloud got some email from TC or Musictribe

• Nov 26
    • heytang
      foreststone Thank you for tip. Best.
      • Nov 26
    • heytang
      heytang

Trying to do, Have a good days my friend :)
      ps. If you have update about your issue can tell me in this comment

• Nov 26
  • New
    Junolab
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

I just got the TC 2290 DT unit, which is is great. I was under the impression that I would also get the native version, so I'm able to open projects without the controller. Is that wrong? And if not, how do I then get the Ilok code for the plugin?

read more...
    0 6
    • Junolab
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Junolab, you are correct. If you have the DT version you can use the Plug-in standalone without the controller, you will need to connect the controller to activate this, however, once done you can use the Plug-in without the controller for up to 60 days before needing to reconnect it again.

If you are yet to download the Plug-in it can be found here along with the manual explaining this further:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D3X
      • Nov 24
  • New
    Kohli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-15

I have completed the payment when purchasing LM2N Native last thursday. Still haven't received the Activation Code. I paid via Paypal (9U890260VJ690945H) Invoicenumber is 1521705.

Thank you

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    NNRECORD
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-13

I have completed the payment when purchasing VSS4 HD Native. However, 2 days today still have not received the Active Code. I sent Case but no one replied. Can anyone help me? Thank you

1 10
    • NNRECORD
      PedroRodrigues Hi NNRECORD, thank you for your post, can you please provide the case number so I can look in to it. Thank you
      • Nov 14
Go to page