Statistics

234,077 members
109,689 posts
  • New
    humanbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

No email confimration , no activation code, nothing but frustrating just trying to even get a hold of guys! On the website confirmation page it says "if you haven't received an activation email in 24hrs MAX contact support" I get the distinct feeling that this actually the norm! I think we as customers have to physically reach out to you just get our activation codes—this is rediculous it's 2020, get with the program!

This is so unacceptable for cutomer service. 3 days I've been waiting and nothing!

My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3

Please just respond and give me the software I paid for.

read more...
    0 57
    • humanbeing
      KyleJohnson Hello Matthew, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I have deposited the license onto your iLok account and sent you an email at around 9:40am Pacific time this morning. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        humanbeing Kyle, I still have not received the activation code email. Can you please confirm you have the right email address?
        • ·
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew, as my colleague Kyle Johnson mentioned please log in your ILOK account and activate you license as in this case we have perform a remote direct deposit
        • December 1, 2020
  • simonbadao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-13

Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration.

PayPal receipt number:0884-8296-3972-3934

ilok account : [email protected]

Order number: 86835

Ticket Number :CAS-129332-J8C6W9

read more...
    0 72
    • simonbadao
      PedroRodrigues Hi simonbadao I have confirm and the VSS3 license is present on your ILOK account pending user activation, please log in your ILOK account and activate your VSS3 license. Thank you
      • August 13, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        simney Hi Pedro. Can you help me? I am interested in the VSS3 Native plugin but don't see a link anywhere on the TC Electronic product page to order it. Can you send me a link where to order it? Thank you.
        • ·
        • August 15, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        TC-Claus Hi simney ... if You scroll a bit down, You'll find it on the store page :-) https://store.tcelectronic.com/ all the best and stay safe from Claus
        • ·
        • August 16, 2020
    • simonbadao
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew my colleague Kyle is managing this case, please activate your license directly on to your ILOK account
        • December 1, 2020
  • oscarvictoria
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin yesterday via PayPal payment, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration. What can i do to get the ilok incense? paypal account: [email protected] ilok account : oscar-victoria email: [email protected]
    read more...
    0 73
    • oscarvictoria
      WilliamR Hello, Please submit a Care Ticket at the Support link above so we can get this resolved for you.
      • July 7, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      TC-Claus Hi oscarvictoria, I've deposit a VSS3 license to Your iLok account - it's waiting in Your iLok Manager :-) Sorry for the trouble - our back-end has been down but is up and running again. All the best and stay safe from Claus
      • July 8, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? I've been waiting 3 days here's my ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        WilliamR Hello Matthew, apologies for the delay, someone should be contacting you in your support case shortly.
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        humanbeing Hi William, I have Kyle Johnson assisting me. He put the VSS3 into my iLok account but I did not receive the activation code email. This was hours ago and I am not getting a response from him
        • November 30, 2020
  • New
    shantanu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

I just purchased the Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle. Unfortunately the confirmation mail and activation codes went to a wrong id which is no more valid. 
    How do I get these codes sent to my current id which is 

[email protected]

my order number is 89003 Purchase on 29th November 2020

read more...
    0 47
    • shantanu
      shantanu Please someone reply.... this is urgent
      • November 29, 2020
    • shantanu
      john0121 Hi Shantanu, it would be better to submit a technical support ticket in this case so the team can resolve directly with you over email. Click support at the top of the page then tech support and fill out the form. Feel free to put FAO John Matthews as the subject so I can pick this up with a colleague.
      • November 29, 2020
  • New
    joan3457
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

Konnekt live no encuentro drivers para windows 10

0 61
    • joan3457
      PedroRodrigues Hi Joan, please ne aware that the Konnekt Live is a legacy unit and we have stopped released any resources for this unit for some time now. This means that if you wish to keep using the Konnekt Live you will have to do it exclusively on legacy operating systems as this unit will not work on more recent operating systems.
      • November 9, 2020
  • Fhell
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-18

Hi,

First of all, eexcuse my bad english

I need to know if my Studio Konnekt 48 is ok whtith Mojave ( Mac OS 10.14 ). I heard it's still 32bit compatible ? I have High Sierra ( Mac Os 10.13.6 ) et i need to upgrade to Mojave, OS minimum for last Logic Pro X ( 10.5 ).

Thank's.

Fhell, your TC Electronic customer.

read more...
    0 1,076
    • Fhell
      TC-Claus

Hi Fhell,

Thanks for being a TC Electronic customer!

Your Studio Konnekt 48 will work just fine in macOS Mojave.

If You, later on, would like to upgrade to macOS Catalina, the TC Near control panel and the mixer doesn't support 64bit, but You will still be able to use the inputs and outputs of the Studio Konnekt 48

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• May 18, 2020
      • Studio Konnekt 48 and Mac OS 10.14 ( Mojave ) ?
        Maddam hi Claus, I've got a SK48 working fine on an old PC, but on a clean 2019 Macbook (with Mojave), the driver (TC Near software) can't find the device. All installs work fine, and the Macbook sees the SK48 device (I can tell from the System Information list of firewire connections).
        Now, I wonder if I should update the SK48 firmware on the old PC and then try again on the Macbook? I have tried a couple of different driver versions, including the newest one, of course.
        • November 26, 2020
    • Fhell
      joanba Hi,

I'm using Mojave 10.14.6 and I've got issues with TC Near software. With previous Mojave versions it was working fine but something changed with 10.14.6. Not sure if it was something related with the update or simply some file was corrupted, I did several things like to delete preferences, caches, temp files but control panel was stuck without any relevant information at all. At startup, the info dialog appeared and nothing else, I needed to hard terminate the app with cmd+alt+esc as it was 'not responding'.

Strangely, today has started to work again ( not other updates... ), no console messages, and running the control panel from command line I get this log:

Last login: Mon Aug 24 17:37:00 on ttys000
      [joanba:~] joanba% cd /Applications/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel.app/Contents/MacOS/
      [joanba:TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/MacOS] joanba% ls
      TC Near Control Panel
      [joanba:TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/MacOS] joanba% ./TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'
      Warning: Re-registering an existing pixelformat.
      2020-08-24 17:39:12.049 TC Near Control Panel[1441:13705] *** Assertion failure in +[NSServiceViewController currentAppIsViewService], /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/ViewBridge/ViewBridge-401.1/NSViewService.m:131
      2020-08-24 17:39:12.049 TC Near Control Panel[1441:13705] *** Assertion failure in +[NSServiceViewController currentAppIsViewService], /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/ViewBridge/ViewBridge-401.1/NSViewService.m:131

at least I can ensure these error messages are 'normal' and do not prevent the application to run fine.

It's a pity that a very nice hardware, working fine, is not more useable just because the vendor is not updating a very obsolete software. Honestly, by now I won't update my laptop to new MacOS versions but planning to replace this hardware asap with some other brand with more commitment with customer.

Regards,
      Joan
      • August 24, 2020
    • Fhell
      KomarovVladimir Mac OS (high Sierra 10.13.6 ) supports 32 bit drivers for Studio Konnekt 48 but an error appeared on the last start. After that, the control panel will not start. What can be wrong? Previously worked on this operating system for two years without problems.

MacBook-Pro-Vladimir:~ vladimirkomarov$ /Applications/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel.app/Contents/MacOS/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel ; exit;
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'
      2020-11-08 06:11:36.628 TC Near Control Panel[943:208284] Error loading /Applications/TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/Plugins/Fabrik C Studio.vst/Contents/MacOS/Fabrik C Studio: dlopen(/Applications/TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/Plugins/Fabrik C Studio.vst/Contents/MacOS/Fabrik C Studio, 262): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice
      Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudioKit.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudioKit
      Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
      /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: mach-o, but wrong architecture
      /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: stat() failed with errno=60
      /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: mach-o, but wrong architecture
      Illegal instruction: 4
      logout
      Saving session...
      ...copying shared history...
      ...saving history...truncating history files...
      ...completed.
      • November 7, 2020
  • New
    Ziart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Hello,

We've bought a TC electronics VSS3 stereo source Reverb TDM a few years ago and would like to update id to the new version of the VSS3.

Please indicate me what's the best solution to do this.

And excuse my english!

Best regards

O.Lecoeur

Studio Honolulu

What do you want to do ?
    New mail
    read more...
    0 79
    • Ziart
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Honolulu Lecoeur to acquire or upgrade any license please follow the link below to access our Webstore https://store.tcelectronic.com
      • November 1, 2020
    • Ziart
      sseymour7 To be clear, do I have to "upgrade" if I already own VSS3 from 2018 and just want to update it (if necessary) to ensure compliance with Mac OS X Catalina (10.15.7)?
      • November 2, 2020
      • TC electronics VSS3 up to date
        PedroRodrigues Hi Stan if you have a VSS3 TDM you will have to follow the link above to update to a VSS3 NATIVE as this is the only version available for Catalina as the TDM version as been discontinued for some time now
        • November 3, 2020
  • NewlyfeRecord
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-14

tc electronic impact twin will it work with osx 10.8.5

0 64
  • lcdtce
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

I have LM2 Native version 1.1.3. Is there a newer version? If so, how can I get it?

Thanks.

**Leigh

0 50
  • Moonsir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

I bought tc electronics finalizer. I got the receipt. How can I register with I ROCK?

0 35
    • Moonsir
      KyleJohnson Hello Hong, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us by clicking the Support link at the top of the page. Then scroll down and select Technical Support.
      • September 30, 2020
Go to page