Statistics

229,104 members
104,079 posts
  • New
    Peteberg1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

Hi, yesterday i bought MD4 HD NATIVE Plugin and still i do not have any email with my activation licence. I realy need this product for my job. Please help me to solve this problem.

0 5
  • New
    Lo1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

How can I get a demo version? On the page https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0E58   I click the button "get demo version", I am redirected to the page where I need to enter iLok User ID. I enter. After a window appears "Sorry, a 14 day demo version of BRICKWALL HD NATIVE has already been requested for this iLok User ID and therefore cannot be requested again." Yes, I'm re-entering iLok User ID because that's the only thing a plugin download site is suggesting to me. Further, the site does not offer me a download link. My iLok User ID is registered. What's next? Where can I download the plugin installer?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    djpat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

MusicTribe Team,

I purchased Finalizer and 6000 native on Friday (approx 72 hours ago) and did not receive my activation codes (order number 92181).   Instead of waiting the recommended 24 hrs, I waited 48 hrs to submit a support ticket and it appears that support ticket hasn't even been looked at in the last 24 hours.

Can someone give me some guidance on what I need to do to actually get my activation codes here?

read more...
    0 3
    • djpat
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, I've reached out to you in the case you opened.
      • Mon at 4:13 PM
      • Have not received activation codes
        djpat Thanks William! I have replied to your email with the requested information. Appreciate the help!
        • ·
        • Mon at 4:19 PM
  • New
    bleach30
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Bought VSS4 HD Native this morning, Still no license. I've checked spam/junk folders and nothing. Tried to fill out forms in this "care"  portal and this product isnt even listed. Would like some help with this please.

0 12
    • bleach30
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi bleach30, if you have not yet done so please submit a technical support ticket for this. With regards to the product not being listed this is not an issue, please select the next closest product and just list in your description the correct product. Within the case could you please also include your iLok ID and a copy of your Paypal Invoice.
      • May 2
    • bleach30
      bleach30

Hi, Chis. I filled out a support ticket yesterday with the info you listed. My support ticket number is CAS-450099-W0M2W0

• May 2
  • New
    RCMRECORDS45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

I had to re-install Windows and all of my software. I also had to set ip a new ilok account which now won't accept my serial number.

Order number: 90937
    Name: Richard Maynard
    Email Address: [email protected]
    Time of purchase: 19/04/2021 13:41:18 (Central European Summer Time)

Product: SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE BUNDLE

Activation

To activate your software, please download and install the iLok License Manager, available from iLok.com and use the Redeem an Activation Code feature.

Activation code:
    8105-9627-7204-4013-6483-2928-5281-09
    read more...
    0 11
    • RCMRECORDS45
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a Support ticket through the Support page and then Technical Support link so that someone can assist you.
      • Apr 26
  • New
    gchang
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-26

I am a longtime System 6000 owner, using ICON Software to control an upgraded MKII unit and have recently I updated my computers.  Since the main computer is now running Catalina, it cannot run the ICON app, so I am running ICON on a Mac Mini running Mojave.

in order to actually install the app, who do I contact?  I can download the installer, and I can run ICON from the .dmg file, but I would like to actually install the app on the computer and create shortcuts to run it.

who do I contact at tc to do this?

read more...
    0 9
    • gchang
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a Support ticket through the Support page and then Technical Support link so that someone can assist you.
      • Apr 26
      • Icon installation on a Mac
        gchang Thank you, Kyle - I have just submitted a support ticket....
        • ·
        • Apr 26
  • New
    aminor
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-22
    Hi team,

I have migrated to an iMac from a MacMini but I did not deactivate the license of my Finalizer on previous device and I do not have access to my previous device.

Order number: 80331
    Time of purchase: 30/09/2019 21:50:48 (Central European Summer Time).

I have sent an email to [email protected] 5 days ago but nobody replied?

iLok says I need to contact you for this issue.

Thnaks
    read more...
    0 16
    • aminor
      NicJonesMT Hi Aminor.
      Please be aware that [email protected] is no longer an active email address.
      You need to submit a technical support ticket (Click support above and scroll down the page) and we can then assist you.
      Please ensure you provide your iLok user ID.
      • Apr 23
  • New
    donzellireynolds0904
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

Who can I contact to check the status of my refund? CAS-441332-L9S2Y3

Thank you,

Donald Reynolds

0 24
    • donzellireynolds0904
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Donald, thank you for supplying your case number. I will reach out to the case owner and have them investigate this further for you and reach out.
      • Apr 19
  • New
    donzellireynolds0904
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

How can I initiate a refund for an erroneous duplicate purchase of the Native Bundle?

0 9
    • donzellireynolds0904
      Nigel67 Hi. I will send you an e-mail as I need to get various details from you.
      • Apr 12
      • Initiate Refund for Erroneous Duplicate Purchase
        Nigel67 E-mail sent. Please also check your Spam and junk folders.
        • Apr 12
  • New
    FrankBuermann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

I still haven´t received my MD4 license.

It´s not in my Spam and I can´t create a support ticket cause there's no MD4 in the support portal.

Please help.

Frank

0 28
    • FrankBuermann
      PedroRodrigues Hi FrankBuermann to be bale to assist you with more resources please follow the link below to submit a support case for this matter and please consider that you can select the most similar one as along as you specify in the case description what license you are referring to and provide your ILOK account and a print screen of your Paypall payment confirmation for this purchase we will be able to resolve this matter rapidly. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic
      • Apr 10
      • I still haven't received my MD4 license. | Software Licenses
        FrankBuermann Hi Pedro,
        • Apr 13
        FrankBuermann I´ve create a ticket with all the information you request immediately but nothing happens. What's wrong ?
        • ·
        • Apr 13
        PedroRodrigues Please consider that I just sent you and E-mail form the case you have opened. Thank you
        • Apr 14
Go to page