Statistics

294,533 members
177,638 posts
  • New
    nlsrecordingstudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-08

Dear Support

Can you give me a hands up where you are in migrating the VST3 / AU plugins to run natively on Apple Silicon. I'm not intressted in rosetta2 (that works for now). But as upcoming DAWs are running natively on M1(x) those plugins are needed.

read more...
    0 46
  • New
    GennadyPugachev
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-26

Friends! Thanks to Christian G Frandsen, My Question was resolved within 30 minutes! I have never seen such a support as in TC Electronics - !!!) Sensitive, Human, and just Native !!! In the Direct and Figurative Sense of This Word !!! I would like to Congratulate Christian and All Merry Christmas !!! Like All the same It's good that a Person like Christian works in TC Electronics!!! Bravo !!! Thank you !!! Thank you very much !!! It's just fantastic !!!

read more...
    2 16
  • New
    Project64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-23

Hi, I've tried several times to register the vintage guitar pedal bundle on the product registration page but I never get any confirmation from the site so I'm still missing the ilok code to use the software. I tried to create a care ticket but I have the same problem, the page states that I have to compile all required field, but I'm pretty sure I've compiled them all, I've tried at least 10 times with two different browser. Is there an email address for asking support?

read more...
    0 15
    • Project64
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Could you give me your case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • December 23, 2021
    • Project64
      Project64

Hi William, I don't have a case number because I'm unable to open a care ticket

• December 23, 2021
  • New
    Beep2458
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

Hi I bought 4 licences of VSS3.

No email and licences recieved... 

I all ready complain two times on this portal. No help rom your side.

Pleas send me those licences and invoice ASAP...!

ilok:lukasmoudry

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 9
  • New
    djnewtone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-03

Transaction code: 0HH22433P33667505

Invoice: 1522683

Please check asap and send me the activation code to my email address.

1 27
    • djnewtone
      PedroRodrigues Hi djnewtone, thank you for your post, to be possible to proceed with your request we will require your PAYPAL Payment confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME. Thank you
      • December 4, 2021
      • No activation code received for VSS3
        djnewtone Hi Pedro, Thanks for your reply. Please, find attached the PayPal Confirmation and here is my ILOK User: [email protected] Looking forward to your response.
        • December 6, 2021
    • djnewtone
      djnewtone No answer received yet. Any news on this???
      • December 9, 2021
    • djnewtone
      djnewtone Still nothing. What's happening TC Electronic????
      • December 13, 2021
  • New
    CMPUNCH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-04

Hi MUSIC Tribe and tc electronic

My name is Yoshiro Kuzumaki, I am recording and mastering engineer,

Living in Tokyo,Japan.

I bought Finalizer Plus and M3000, they always helped me when I was young.

They were really nice gear.

Now I purchased TC Studio Elite Collection last weekend.

But there is no action to my e-mail address.

Please help me to download plug-ins and authorize it ASAP.

Of course I want to use them.

iLok ID : CMPUNCH

---

Yoshiro Kuzumaki

read more...
    0 52
  • New
    ricardomendez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

I've already lost hope of communicating with you, and I'm not completely checking my mail for a response from those support. Silence and silence are everywhere. I'm still waiting for the activation code. Bought it on November 29th. Help me, please. I'm already desperate.

read more...
    1 33
    • ricardomendez
      PedroRodrigues Hi ricardomendez, thank you for your post, can you please provide me with your ILOK USERNAME so I can see what happen on this matter. Thank you
      • December 2, 2021
    • ricardomendez
      ricardomendez My PayPal : [email protected]
      • December 3, 2021
    • ricardomendez
      ricardomendez My ilok: vladislav_music
      • December 3, 2021
      • No activation code
        PedroRodrigues Hi ricardomendez, thank you for your reply ,please Log in your ILOK Account and activate your Licence
        • ·
        • December 3, 2021
      • No activation code
        agardt How can it be that some people directly get help when others like me have opened a case 5 days ago and also wrote the issue in the forum several days ago - and nothing, absolutely nothing, happens? I can understand that you are working hard to get things sorted and i am waiting patiently, but this is really annoying!
        You are not really handling the cases, do you?
        • ·
        • December 3, 2021
      • No activation code
        Josicx Same here
        • ·
        • December 3, 2021
    • ricardomendez
      ricardomendez

yes I saw!) thank you very much Pedro!) Ran to download plugins

• December 3, 2021
  • New
    wood381
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hello,

I purchased the product 5 days ago.

I have contacted support 4 days ago and 3 days ago, but it doesn't seem to be checked yet.

Looking at this forum, I thought there would be no reply, even if I just waited.

What is going on?

Please hurry up and do the best you can, because your product is great.

Best regards,

read more...
    1 12
    • wood381
      PedroRodrigues Hi wood381 thank you for your post, can you please provide me your PAYPAL purchase confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
      • December 2, 2021
    • wood381
      wood381 Hi Pedro.
      I replied directly to you.
      Thank you.
      • December 3, 2021
  • New
    Beep2458
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi,

last week I bought 4 licences of VSS3... And I did not recieved any licence and any invoice.

Pleas can U solve It..?

asasp... pleas

Lukas

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 24
    • Beep2458
      Josicx Same for me. Waiting since 4 days.
      • December 2, 2021
      • VSS3 - no licence ricieved...!
        PedroRodrigues Hi Josicx thank you for your post, can you please provide me your PAYPAL purchase confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
        • December 2, 2021
    • Beep2458
      mixok Same for me.
      • December 2, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi mixok thank you for your post, can you please provide me your PAYPAL purchase confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
        • December 2, 2021
    • Beep2458
      klem94 Same here with VSS4. Pre Sales contacted, no answer yet. I Twitted something about it, the community manager came back to me, but still no mail from support team.

This is so messed up.
      • December 2, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi klem94 please supply the requested information stated so I can see what happen, I'm sorry for this situation
        • December 2, 2021
    • Beep2458
      PedroRodrigues Hi Beep2458 thank you for your post, can you please provide me your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
      • December 3, 2021
  • New
    VitaliiRozynko
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

On November 27, I paid for 4 Mastering HD bundles by PayPal. The money was sent from my account, however, I still have not received activation codes for registering plugins. On November 29, I already contacted support with this problem (Case No: CAS-506033-T4Y6X3), but I still haven't received anything except an auto reply. Today I made a request to tech support agaшn(Case No: CAS-507001-V2Q3C7). I really hope for a quick solution to my problem. PayPal transaction ID is 0SA45753E86008705 and I attach a screen shot confirming the payment. iLok ID is: prpllr1

read more...
    2 32
    • VitaliiRozynko
      klem94 Same here with VSS4. What are you doing tc electronics ?!?!?
      • December 2, 2021
      • Activation codes have not been received
        PedroRodrigues Hi klem94, I completely understand your situation but please supply the information I requested above so I can help on this matter. Thank you
        • December 2, 2021
    • VitaliiRozynko
      PedroRodrigues Hi VitaliiRozynko thank you for your post, I will check what happend and reply via the case enumber you have posted
      • December 2, 2021
    • VitaliiRozynko
      VitaliiRozynko

The problem is solved, the codes are received. Many thanks!

• December 3, 2021
Go to page