Statistics

294,528 members
177,633 posts
  • New
    agardt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Dear support, i am sure you are working hard to get all those issues sorted. Thanks for that!

The main problem is actually that you need to work hard for something simple as an activation mail.

And this from a company which once was on top of the game - in the early 90s or even before. It is disappointing to see that such a technically advanced company has such an underdeveloped infrastructure.

I bought many plugins, even from very small vendors, and neither did i have to wait 24h for an activation, nor did i have to tolerate to not even get a confirmation that the order was successfully completed.

Now, 24h have exceeded and i am still waiting for a mail (and yes, i looked into my spam folder).

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards, Andreas

read more...
    2 66
    • agardt
      mrMONQ Same thing here with the md4 plugin. No code, no email and even no reply to a service ticket for almost 3 days already. I can only call this a clusterf*ck
      • November 30, 2021
    • agardt
      bouleyp Same thing here with the VSS4 Native plugin And Polytune Plugin. No code, no email and even no reply to a service ticket for almost. Could this be a Scam or a bug given the number of complaints for this problem?
      • November 30, 2021
      • Missing activation code for VSS4 HD purchase
        mrMONQ Im guessing server problems and too little helpdesk staff to counteract the problems.
        • November 30, 2021
    • agardt
      arnoldorodeo Same here
      • November 30, 2021
    • agardt
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you have not received your activation please submit a case through the Support link at the top of the page. Cases are answered in the order in which they are received. If you have received a case number, your ticket is in our system and will be answered.
      • November 30, 2021
    • agardt
      cperezh Agreed; this is a total disaster, I almost regret making the purchase and I'll be staying away from any brands tied to "MusicTribe" in the future. The support system is bad, as are all of the websites.
      • November 30, 2021
      • Missing activation code for VSS4 HD purchase
        PatReel exactly. I see your point...I was also thinking about to buy some new plugins but after that...
        • December 1, 2021
  • New
    PatReel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hello All

As other people here I have the same issue. I have placed on sunday an order for two plugins and havent received an order confirmation with the Ilok activations. I have created a ticket and provided all information. I have checked my spam/junk folder but nothing. I have placed an order for MD4 HD and TC 8210. Invoice 1522453. Can one of the moderators check it,please? My ilok is patrickriehl

Thank you.

Kind regards

Patrick

read more...
    1 85
    • PatReel
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you have not received your activation please submit a case through the Support link at the top of the page. Cases are answered in the order in which they are received. If you have received a case number, your ticket is in our system and will be answered.
      • November 30, 2021
      • No order confirmation email with Ilok activations Ticket Number: CAS-506085-Z1K1K2
        tucks Actually, more probably, your ticket will be marked as "Problem Solved" without any help.
        • December 1, 2021
      • No order confirmation email with Ilok activations Ticket Number: CAS-506085-Z1K1K2
        PatReel Hello Kyle. Thank you for your reply. I have opened a ticket as I wrote and what I dont understand that some people got here help from moderators and some not. I have been a long time Powercore user and I understand that in those times perhaps all companies have trouble with enough stuff. But on the other side...if your company is offering black friday deals and they know that a rise in order could happen then your company has to care for enough capacity. I was thinking about to buy another plug ins but after those bad service handling I am not sure if I should spend my money again. The ticket system is also not customer friendly. I have now requested demo licenses so I can work with two plugins within 14 days. But if I my ticket will not be handled within the next days I will open an case with paypal. Best regards Patrick
        • December 1, 2021
  • New
    Markdvc
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-30

I ordered the studio elite bundle yesterday. While I immediately received an email from paypal acknowledging payment approval. I did not get anything from TC. I opened a support ticket, which has been acknowledged: "

Thank you for contacting us. Your inquiry  TC Studio Elite Collection purchase no acknowledgement is now assigned to Case Number CAS-505945-T1C1M5 .

Our Team will endeavor to respond to you as soon as possible"

But I have not heard anything since then. Should I continue to wait (if so how long) or ask Paypal to refund the order and forget the whole thing?

thanks and regards Mark 

read more...
    0 33
    • Markdvc
      • November 30, 2021
      • No order acknowledgement on ordering Studio Elite Bundle
        Markdvc Thanks for replying Kyle. If you have actually read my post you will see that I do have a case number. Not sure if it went to the right department - can you check up on this and get back to me? When may I expect this to be dealt with? Clearly quite a number of customers have paid but not received anything - what happened?
        • ·
        • November 30, 2021
      • No order acknowledgement on ordering Studio Elite Bundle
        PatReel I dont know why we get no information...open a case with paypal if nothing will happen
        • December 1, 2021
  • New
    arnoldorodeo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hi, 

still received nothing. No iLok code for my purchase of TC VSS4.

0 21
    • arnoldorodeo
      • November 30, 2021
  • New
    thunderstudios
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Bought MD4 HD Native Plugin, but only got an Email from Paypal with the confirmation, that i payed th Money.
    When do I get a receipt from TC an when do i get the activation code / instructions?

0 29
    • thunderstudios
      • November 30, 2021
    • thunderstudios
      thunderstudios

Hi Kyle - Thank you. I have an Ticket since 30.11. - how long can it take to give your customers a n invoice and an activation code? Other companies do that within seconds! 2 Days for such a simple thing, which could be automated within your shopsystem is just rediculus. TC has by far the worst service I ever had.

• December 2, 2021
  • New
    cl516
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-27

Hi, can someone help please?  Purchased license for TC2290 plugin yesterday, there was no confirmation email, no license found.  The Order Details said I bought a whole bunch of Virus and Fireworx software and was dated in the year 1900!  Could someone please take a look into this?  Thanks!

read more...
    0 32
    • cl516
      PedroRodrigues Hi cl516, than you for your post, to be possible to understand what happend on this purchase process please submit an assitance request direlcy with our Tech support Team attaching your PAYPAL payment confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic Thank you
      • November 28, 2021
      • No License or Confirmation Email after TC2290 plugin purchase
        cl516 Hi, could you guys please deposit the license today? I've communicated the problem in every channel possible, and also sent tech support email with my Paypal payment confirmation as you asked. Thanks.
        • November 29, 2021
    • cl516
      cl516 November 30, Activation Code received, thanks.
      • November 30, 2021
  • New
    souliner
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hello, i have the same issue like all the others here. Yesterday i bought 2 TC Electronic PlugIns (MD3 & VSS3). Payment was done via PayPal. But i never received any email confirmation, receipt or a PlugIn Download link. Nothing. I also opened a case ticket with the number: CAS-505964-X5R8B5 But i did not got any response since 24 hours. Looking forward for your help! Thanks and best regards. Dirk

read more...
    0 30
    • souliner
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi souliner, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will be sure this is followed up on for you today, please keep an eye out in your spam/junk folder for the reply as we have seen its route to these locations on occasion.
      • November 30, 2021
      • No E-Mail confirmation, receipt or PlugIn download link after purchase TC Plugins
        PatReel Hi Chris, I have a question...can you explain why some people get here help and others not.? That is really strange in my view. A lot of people have the same issue and did not get any help.
        • December 1, 2021
  • New
    Beep2458
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hi I bought four licences of VSS3 plugin on sunday. But no email from U with licneces and invice received...

I checked all spams and etc... No email.

Pleas can U send me those licences and invice.

U can find my PayPal confirmayion in attachment.

Thanx Lukas

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 29
    • Beep2458
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Beep2458, I am sorry to hear about this issue.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • November 30, 2021
    • Beep2458
      Beep2458

Sorry... I dont understand your conversation... pleas can I get my licences...? Nothing change so fare... Thanx Lukas

• December 1, 2021
  • New
    raga01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Bought the upgrade from VSS3 to the System6000 Studio Bundle, but i don't receive an activation code neither on my ilok account nor via email.

0 36
    • raga01
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi raga01, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • November 30, 2021
      • No activation code after purchase on saturday...hm
        raga01 The Technical Support Ticket Numer is CAS-506321-C5M1T4
        • November 30, 2021
  • New
    Konstant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hello I ordered MD3 upgrade from powercore several days ago form the tc electronic site. I have logged a technical support ticket, Case Number CAS-506263-X0Y5P6 with my invoice, order number, powercore id number and ilok information.

Could you please help me?

Thank you.

read more...
    0 21
    • Konstant
      Nigel67 Hi konstant. I am very sorry for the non reply to your ticket. I will get a colleague to look at it for you and reply.
      • November 30, 2021
Go to page