Statistics

254,250 members
131,916 posts
  • -mjk-
    Super Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-17

I've been using Finalizer for a few weeks and have done a few released Masters. Nice, transparent processing and intuitive UI. I just wish it did one more thing: EQ matching. Extremely useful for album work to use as a starting point. The only reason IMO to use O9 would be for that purpose.

read more...
    0 69
    • -mjk-
      john0121 Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass this along to the development team.
      • September 17, 2020
      • Finalizer Feature Request
        -mjk- Thank you John! That's about the only advantage that the competition has that would interest me - and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I know that AI increases the cost but also a suggested chain based on track analysis might also be useful, but that certainly isn't a requirement. As it stands, I'm able to use Finalizer for album work with a workaround: after mastering a track, I will import the next track on the album and keep the same processing chain as a starting point. The main caveat is that one must remember to do a Save As immediately in order to keep the just-finished master and start a new project with the previous settings.
        • ·
        • September 17, 2020
        -mjk- Oh, I forgot to mention that the ability to replace the source file while keeping the current processing chain is extremely useful. But, that can only work with your own Masters. Loading a Ref track will not clone it's settings of course. But still very useful.
        • ·
        • September 21, 2020
        ramb John Matthews are you kidding? Are you telling me there is a developement team actually working on this? Why haven't there been any reasonable updates so far?
        • ·
        • December 18, 2020
  • GustavoMoreno
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I purchased a licence for TC LM2 native today, and after checking out and paying, the site said that the activation key was emailed to me to my [email protected], but I never actually received that email with the key. Is there anywhere else I can retrieve the activation key?
    read more...
    1 146
    • GustavoMoreno
      TC-Claus Hi GustavoMoreno ... please send me a PM with proof of purchase and Your iLok ID - I'll deposit a license to You :-) All the best and stay safe from Claus. (a back-end issue is causing that You and our customers do not receive the activation email)
      • July 7, 2020
      • TC Electronics - LM2 Native activation key
        Scott1000 Hi Claus - my name is Scott , I purchased a licence for The Finalizer app yesterday and haven't received any email with the code ? Could you please help me too ?
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 I have proof of purchase on request
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 kind regards
        • July 8, 2020
    • GustavoMoreno
      GustavoMoreno Thanks - Claus. Sorry, am new to the tribe, how do I send you a PM? - anyway, my iLok id is: [email protected] and prove of purchase is attached.
      • July 7, 2020
        TC-Claus A license is waiting for You in Your iLok Manager ;-) Have fun from Claus.
        • July 7, 2020
        GustavoMoreno Cool - it works! thanks.
        • ·
        • July 8, 2020
  • heidixwang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    Just purchased TC2290 and 1210 native, didn't get any confirmation email or registration instructions. And support doesn't work either...
    0 74
    • heidixwang
      heidixwang already checked the spam folder too
      • July 2, 2020
    • heidixwang
      KyleJohnson The support link should be back up and running. Please submit a support ticket.
      • July 2, 2020
      • Bought the plugin, but no confirmation email
        heidixwang Sorry it's still not working for me. It keeps asking me fill out required field, but I already filled out everything.
        • July 2, 2020
      • Bought the plugin, but no confirmation email
        KyleJohnson Sorry to hear that. I sent you a message on Facebook, please take a look when you get a chance.
        • July 6, 2020
  • Hitvision
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hi I bought this software monday 29 june thru PayPal. Still have not got any email for ilok license or an activationcode.
    0 82
    • Hitvision
      Nigel67 Hi, has your ilok license issue been sorted. If not, please can you go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a ticket. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
      • July 17, 2020
  • deepho
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-01
    Hi Are the hardware controller included in the price? I'm interessed to buy the Bundle with both plugins, but i don't know if for the price 279$ are the controller included. Best
    0 77
    • deepho
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fabio , Please be aware that if you acquire the Master X HD controller on the purchase it will be included the plug in but if you acquire the Master X HD NATIVE version that will not include the controller.
      • July 1, 2020
    • deepho
      deepho Hi Pedro, thank you for the response. But where i can buy with controller. I see only the software bundle but not choice or button for buy the controller. Can you gibe me the link?
      • July 2, 2020
    • deepho
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fabio At this time you will have to contact a partner to acquire the controller or the bundle that includes the controller as our store is exclusively for software.
      • July 2, 2020
      • MASTER X HD NATIVE / MASTER X HD-DT
        deepho Ahh, ok thank you for the lightning fast response.
        • ·
        • July 2, 2020
    • deepho
      yann_ So where can we buy it with the controller???
      • July 5, 2020
Go to page