Community Manager
    2019-11-25
    • rovi-mortell
      SawSquareSine

I guessed right on the last post Smiley Happy

• November 26, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      DavidFin

Could not afford the original when I was a kid...

Now I can afford this better version, of the classic I always wanted.

Thanks Uli!

• December 1, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      DavidFin

It would be cool, if you could split the oscilators between the keyboard, and sequencer, so you could solo over a sequenced bassline. And/or split the keyboard...left hand=arpegiator, right hand solo.

• December 1, 2019
  • 2020-02-11
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-02-11

2600 GRAY MEANIE
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-GRAY-MEANIE 

Learn more:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Features a mechanical spring reverb, hand-picked components, uni-color LEDs on each fader plus a super slick paint job that’ll make your setup pop!

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #GRAYMEANIE #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    1 274
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-01-12

OSCILLATOR MODULE 1004
    bit.ly/BE-OSCILLATOR-MODULE-1004

Features discrete transistor circuitry to add vintage character and is equipped with coarse and fine frequency controls, frequency range switch, on/off switch, pulse width control, 3 modulation attenuators and best of all it features 3-position toggle switches for each waveform which can be set to inverted/off/non-inverted, all the enabled waveforms are mixed together to create complex waveform shapes and amazing sounds.

List Price: $99

#Behringer #OSCILLATORMODULE1004 #2500Series #Keys #Synthesizers #Keyboard

read more...
    1 448
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-02-11

2600 BLUE MARVIN
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-BLUE-MARVIN

Learn More:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Conjure up virtually any sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. The pure analog signal path is based on the authentic ARP 2600 circuitry from the 70s with matched transistors and JFETs. Owning a BLUE MARVIN is like having your piece of history enabling you to re-create timeless classics or forge your own musical path.

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #BLUEMARVIN #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    4 549
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-11-16
    25 2,715
    • rovi-mortell
      GaryHiggins

That would be Sunday (US)

12 noon Eastern

11am Central

10am Mountain

9am Pacific

I think...but who's checking  Looking forward!

• November 15, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      Paul_Vannatto

Hey Gary @GaryHiggins , the earth turns the other way around. Germany gets the sun before we do. So it would mean midnight (12:00 am Monday) Eastern time, 1:00 am Central, etc.

• November 15, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      presly
      Spoiler
      Spoiler
      So is it out yet?
      • November 16, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      Jonholtuk

Hi Paul. Announcement is 6pm or 18:00 German time meaning Gary's correct. 

I'm guessing those times in the US mean a lot of church techs going to be listening to something other than their pastor's sermon. 

• November 16, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      MartyAmerica

Do we sign up somewhere? I'm confused. 

• November 16, 2019
  • 2020-03-24
  • JoeSanborn
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-04-10
    Dear Paul Vannatto,

On behalf of MUSIC Group we would like to offer you our congratulations on your 5,000th post!!
    This is an incredible milestone and we want to take this opportunity to express our sincerest thanks for all you do for the forum community.

Your experience and selfless willingness to help so many others in the community are to be commended. We have experienced good times and challenges and truly appreciate your positive attitude and helping hand. You have always managed to respond to others with respect and offer solid guidance for those seeking help.

We are eternally grateful for all your contributions and look forward to many more to come in the future!! We will be sending you a very special Gift as a token of our appreciation.

Congratulations on behalf of MUSIC Group.
    read more...
    1 4,197
    • JoeSanborn
      Paul_Vannatto Thanks Joe. It has definitely been an adventure. Having the opportunity of helping others worldwide through this forum has become very fulfilling.
      • April 10, 2015
    • JoeSanborn
      Roblof Yeah, he must sleep with his computer and x32 with one eye open Smiley Tongue.

I'm only close to 2000 posts so I have long to go...

Congratulations Paul!
      • April 10, 2015
    • JoeSanborn
      Michael_Lapke Way to go Paul!! This is incredible, congratulations! Smiley Very Happy
      • April 10, 2015
    • JoeSanborn
      PatrickGMaillot Yes! Congrats Paul! makes all of us feel like babies
      • April 10, 2015
    • JoeSanborn
      MarioVano Yay for Paul!!!

M
      • April 10, 2015
  • JohnDiNicola
    Contributor - Level 2
    2014-07-05
    Dear All,
    We wanted to share that we are very close to offering our own 50m Ethernet cable that is especially suitable for the X32 family, as well as other digital consoles. It is extremely high grade, made in the UK by Neutrik, and is packaged with a high-quality German Schill drum. We will be offering it at an extremely low price to be sure everyone can afford a high-quality cable for reliable operation not only for X32 and MIDAS consoles, but other consoles in the market as well. 

We will keep you updated in the coming weeks in regards to availability.
    read more...
    1 11,709
    • JohnDiNicola
      MikeDowns Good news.

I hope there will be a 75m version too.

Mike.
      • July 5, 2014
    • JohnDiNicola
      BobHarvey Yippee ! Thanks for the update, John.
      • July 5, 2014
    • JohnDiNicola
      Peter2 That is awesome John, I am having great difficulty sourcing an appropriate cable in Melbourne, Australia.
      • July 7, 2014
    • JohnDiNicola
      PaulGumerman
      John DiNicola;27388 wrote:
      Dear All,
      We wanted to share that we are very close to offering our own 50m Ethernet cable that is especially suitable for the X32 family, as well as other digital consoles. It is extremely high grade, made in the UK by Neutrik, and is packaged with a high-quality German Schill drum. We will be offering it at an extremely low price to be sure everyone can afford a high-quality cable for reliable operation not only for X32 and MIDAS consoles, but other consoles in the market as well. 

We will keep you updated in the coming weeks in regards to availability.

How about a selection of lengths for use with the P16's, and with the new IQ-series speakers?????
      • July 7, 2014
    • JohnDiNicola
      MatthewWinfree
      Paul Gumerman;27511 wrote:
      How about a selection of lengths for use with the P16's, and with the new IQ-series speakers?????

+1 for the selection of cable lengths!
      • July 9, 2014
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-01-28
    WING-DANTE
    bit.ly/Behringer-WING-DANTE 

Instantly makes your WING ready for integration into current Dante/AES67 installations, ensuring reliable sound in large venues such as convention centers, churches or concert halls using standard Ethernet switches.

List Price: $499

#Behringer #WINGDANTE #Mixers #Digital #ExpansionCard
    read more...
    0 236
Go to page