• rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-11-11

Behringer TD-3 SeriesBehringer TD-3 Series??⚪ bit.ly/BehringerTD-3Series

read more...
    9 522
    • rovi-mortell
      HerrFuchs

I need a yellow special edition, where can I find it.. Please I need it, I am now back in the child days.. I need it I need it I need it now! 

• January 8, 2020
  • 2020-05-05
  • JohnDiNicola
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-02-17
    Dear All,
    Last month at the NAMM show we were fortunate to have some world class musicians play at our booth, including Stanley Jordan, Victor Wooten, Doug Wimbish, & More. I had the pleasure of handling the sound for the event, where we used the X32 with a pair of S16 stage boxes to drive both monitor wedges and FOH speakers (TURBOSOUND MILANs). I have included links to the performances below, check them out and let us know what you think!

"Sunshine Of Your Love" with Doug Wimbish, Victor Wooten, Meytal Cohen, & Eric Gales, & More

read more...
    1 2,158
    • JohnDiNicola
      JohnDiNicola "Voodoo Child" with Doug Wimbish & Friends

• February 17, 2015
    • JohnDiNicola
      JohnDiNicola Doug Wimbish & Victor Wooten Bass Duet Live at NAMM 2015

• February 17, 2015
    • JohnDiNicola
      JohnDiNicola “Rapper’s Delight” with Doug Wimbish, Victor Wooten, Wonder Mike & Master Gee, Eric Gales, & More

• February 17, 2015
    • JohnDiNicola
      JohnDiNicola "Red House" with Doug Wimbish, Victor Wooten, Eric Gales, & More

• February 17, 2015
    • JohnDiNicola
      Roblof That kid is awsome playing the guitar!

Wooten isn't too bad either
      • February 18, 2015
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2020-12-17

On stage for a small club gig or in a recording setup, the best place will often be right at your microphone stand. It avoids unnecessary cable clutter and keeps the control surface of your FLOW mixer permanently accessible.

List Price: $19

#Behringer #FLOWCLAMP #Mixers #Accessories
    read more...
    0 175
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2020-01-09

Behringer leads with 8 out of 10 best selling synths at Thomann, the world’s leading retailer.Behringer leads with 8 out of 10 best selling synths at Thomann, the world’s leading retailer.
    Behringer leads with 8 out of 10 best selling synths at Thomann, the world’s leading retailer. Thanks to everyone for supporting us all the way. You guys are absolutely terrific and more power to you ?

read more...
    1 197
  • annareccia
    Community Manager
    2019-04-29

Behringer boothBehringer booth

The MEFF – Modular Synthesizer Exhibition Fair -  took place on 6th and 7th of April 2019 in the vibrant city of Florence, Italy. Home to such classic artists as Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo it now played host to a new form of renaissance, modular!

When we first heard about this event we certainly felt inspired to participate and came armed with our latest highly acclaimed and anticipated analog gear. We had what we can only describe as a patching party with our valued customers and friends, we enjoyed all the tech chats, brainstorming, discussions about new product ideas and release dates – With a total amount of around 3000 synthesizer connoisseurs and enthusiasts in a chilled and friendly atmosphere.

Our Head engineer of our Italian synthesizer division, Luigi Scarano, was there to greet all the musicians and tech lovers and was also taking CV’s as we are looking for engineers in Italy to join our Italian division and build up a strong team there.

During the event our Behringer booth was a true highlight and magnet for all enthusiasts in the exhibition area thanks to our heavyweight family of new and also already established analog synthesizers like the CRAVE, MS-101, VOCODER VC 340, ODYSSEY followed by MODEL D, NEUTRON and DEEPMIND – A true firework of analog colors and characters just like the crowd themselves.

A truly fantastic day to remember

Don’t forget to watch the Videos and leave a comment.

MEFF 2019 Overview:
    https://youtu.be/S2aREmSEYmY

Luigi Scarano's Interview:
    https://youtu.be/4o5lfKGQ4rY

read more...
    3 1,393
  • 2020-05-03
  • Michael_Lapke
    Triber Moderator
    2015-10-28
    Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing great! I'm very happy to announce that starting today we are running a special promotional offer for the U-PHORIA UMC202HD computer audio interface. This opportunity is only available for a limited time to our customers in the USA so be sure to act fast while supplies last.

If you are interested in participating in this promotional offer then you can follow the link below to purchase one for only $59.99** (Normally a $149.99 Value) and includes FREE Shipping.

Click here more information:
    http://bit.ly/U-PHORIA_UMC202HD

The incredible U-PHORIA UMC202HD bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans.

An ultra-fast USB 2.0 studio in a box, the UMC202HD connects your mics, guitars, keyboards and other instruments to your computer so you can record your next masterpiece in mere minutes. And for editing, mixing and sharing your music, the UMC202HD comes with a free download code* for Tracktion – a world-class professional, fast and easy-to-use Digital Audio Workstation (DAW).

With the UMC202HD, and your talent – the sky truly is the limit!

* Free Tracktion download requires product registration at behringer.com
    ** While quantities last
    ** USA Customers Only
    read more...
    1 2,966
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-06-25

DR18SUB
    bit.ly/Behringer-DR18SUB

Powered by a 2400-Watt Class-D amplifier, an 18” long-excursion subwoofer and an incredible array of professional features, the DR18SUB produces extreme levels of deep punch, along with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems!

Learn More: https://youtu.be/R4hSKhWUYIo
    List Price: $449

#Behringer #DR1SUB #DRSeries #Portable #Active #Powered #Loudspeakers #Speakers #Subwoofers

read more...
    0 157
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2020-01-09

8 out of 10 best selling digital mixers are from Behringer and Midas (Thomann sales rank)8 out of 10 best selling digital mixers are from Behringer and Midas (Thomann sales rank)We are very honored that 8 out of 10 best selling digital mixers are from Behringer and Midas (Thomann sales rank). We can’t thank you enough for your tremendous support.

read more...
    2 179
Go to page