Statistics

240,857 members
117,076 posts
  • 2020-01-26
  • OliverM
    Triber
    2019-04-11

Dear all,

We're pleased to announce the release of our latest X32 Firmware V 3.11.

The X32 Firmware Update V 3.11 features performance enhancements to the award-winning X32 operating system. 

The Version 3.11 firmware adds support for these new optional expansion cards:

• Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE (included in M32-LIVE and M32R-LIVE mixers)

• Klark Teknik DN32-WSG (optional expansion card) for direct access to SoundGrid processing networks, featuring

32 channels of lowest latency audio in- and output over IP networks. Please refer to waves.com for all plugin, software

and hardware products offered by WAVES. 

X-TOUCH remote control is improved and the HA remote control startup issue is fixed. Firmware 3.11 also enables transmission of channel color and name info via AES50.

Behringer is constantly adding new features and making enhancements to this extremely stable operating system, so that you always experience the best possible performance from your X32. Check out behringer.com for updates regularly.

Note: It is recommended that you backup all data (export Show and Libraries to USB) before updating, as a firmware upgrade may erase data currently stored on your X32. Please be aware that firmware 3.09 is required for our new X32-Edit 3.2 on PC / Mac / Linux computers, preferably in wired networks. Connect the X32 to a Wifi router for controlling it wirelessly with X32-Mix 3.1 or higher on Apple iPad (min. iOS 9), or with X/M32-Mixingstation for Android (min. 4.0).

Enhancements:

• Behringer X-TOUCH pressing REC starts 2-channel usb recorder correctly

• Behringer X-TOUCH send to stereo bus pan can now be reset by pressing the pan encoder

• Headamp remote startup bugfix

New features:

• Support for Klark Teknik DN32-WSG and DN32-LIVE cards

read more...
    2 26,620
    • OliverM
      DanBlaga

Hello. I just  upgrade the firmware from 3.09 to 3.11. I use 3 X32 linked together via AES50.I'm very interested in the sending the colour and names from one mixer to the rest of the mixers. How do i do that?

And which mixer is the masterfor the scribble strips?

The 3.11 firmware  claim's to be able to do exactly what i need. 

Is that true?

Thank you very much.

• May 5, 2019
    • OliverM
      nixx

Hi! Where can I find the download link? The latest firmware version on the Downloads page is 3.08.

https://www.behringer.com//Categories/Behringer/Mixers/Digital/X32-RACK/p/P0AWN/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)

Thanks!

x32-firmware.png

• May 6, 2019
    • OliverM
      DavidVelez

@OliverM Do you know if anyone has fixed the disaster that is the USB 4.59 drivers update for Win 10? The drivers install easy enough, but in order to run ASIO with them, the Dfu needs to be upgraded too and it is an abysmal failure and refuses to be upgraded. It won't update no matter what, rendering the 4.59 drivers utterly useless.

• July 18, 2019
  • 2020-05-04
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-06-09

WING Copilot version 1.2WING Copilot version 1.2 We are pleased to announce that the latest update 1.2 for the WING Copilot app is now available. 

The new Wing Copilot App for iPadOS® and Android tablets offers wireless remote control for WING Personal Mixing Consoles. The Copilot app supports different types of live or studio work, either when an engineer is away from the console or when tasks are split with others.

What’s New:

Phase 3. Monitor Mixing:

The Monitor Mixing UI provides the essential parameters of personalized monitoring applications. In addition to individual channel sends, this section also provides an MCA view, where several channel sends can be adjusted by a single Mix Control Association. It also offers a lock function to reduce the risk of accidentally selecting the wrong bus.

Features:

Personal Monitoring Section:

• Select target monitoring bus to send to
    • Lock to prevent unintentional Bus-Change
    • Adjust mix based on individual channels or MCAs

Improved UI:

• Simplification of the workflow
    • New GUI with better structural overview

Improved Performance:

• Touch responsiveness of panner and slider elements
    • Level metering efficiency

WING Co-pilot 1.2 Release – Phase 3

The Copilot app supports different types of live or studio work, either when an engineer is away from the console or when tasks are split with others.

Phase 1. Performance Setup
    This section is especially tailored to the activities during setup and line-check. Prepare all Sources and Outputs while patching signals to I/O boxes on stage. Sources can be named, tagged, given a color or an icon. Sources also own the head-amp properties such as gain or phantom power.

Phase 2. Metering:
    Additional metering can be displayed on your iPad next to your console touchscreen. It includes levels of all Sources, Channels and Outputs and an RTA that can follow the selected channel or be assigned to a fixed signal path.

Phase 3. Monitor Mixing:

The Monitor Mixing UI provides the essential parameters of personalized monitoring applications. In addition to individual channel sends, this section also provides an MCA view, where several channel sends can be adjusted by a single Mix Control Association. It also offers a lock function to reduce the risk of accidentally selecting the wrong bus.

Up to 4 MCAs can be given a descriptive name for the associated group of channels, and a color can be selected for additional clarity. Once the channel assignments are made, the MCA sliders can be used to increase or decrease the level of all associated channels.
    Individual channel contributions to the personal mix can still be adjusted on the Mixer tab but dynamic adjustments during performance are easier using the MCA sliders.

Phase 4. Front of House:
    The FOH section is designed for mixing from within the audience, essential when placing the console in a less than optimal position. Aside from good overview of all fader layers, this section also provides access to the processing of channels, buses, mains and matrices.

Key Features:

• Customize all Sources, Channels and Outputs
    • Declare WING Sources as Mono/Stereo/Mid-Side
    • Configure head-amp properties
    • Patch Sources to Channels and Outputs
    • Create and control connections between Channels, Buses, Mains and Matrices
    • Set up and control the Talkback
    • Metering for single Sources, Channels and Outputs
    • Control Monitor-Mixes for IEMs and wedges

Requirements:

* Requires a wireless router connected to the WING Personal Mixing Console

* Copilot 1.2 requires WING console firmware V1.06 or higher

Our development team are constantly working on new features and improvements for this app, thank you to all of our tribers and customers who have offered their input so far, we welcome your feedback.

Android download:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wing-copilot/id1447618712

Apple download:

#WING #Behringer #Mixers #Studio #LiveSound

read more...
    2 1,294
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2020-11-19

MonoPoly
    https://bit.ly/Behringer-MonoPoly

Analog 4-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer with 37 Full-Size Keys, 4 VCOs, VCF, 2 LFOs, 2 Envelopes,
    Sync and Cross Modulation and Arpeggiator

Check out our video links to learn more:

We have managed to offer the MonoPoly for US$ 699!
    #Behringer #MonoPoly #Analog #Synthesizers #Keyboards #Synth #37Keys #Polyphonic

read more...
    4 604
  • JohnDiNicola
    Contributor - Level 2
    2014-10-09
    Dear All,
    We are happy to announce that the official X32-Q for Android app is now available. X32-Q for Android adds full personal monitor mixing capabilities to the X32 Digital Mixer. Each musician can control their own monitor mix with full access to all 32 input channels individually or through BEHRINGER's exclusive MCA (Mix Control Association) faders. Each band member can group inputs to four MCAs allowing for one-fader control over a group of channels, greatly simplifying the mix during performance.

You can download the app free of charge from the Google Play store at this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.behringer.android.control.app.x32q
    read more...
    1 7,945
    • JohnDiNicola
      Roblof Cool.....!
      • October 9, 2014
    • JohnDiNicola
      PatrickGMaillot Thank you... Now I cannot get the app to work properly (as I would expect) with a Samsung Galaxy tab 2 (10"). The app is correctly setup, out of demomode and connected to the X32 (standard, FW2.08).

Moving faders on the X32 have no feedback on the app, and vice versa. The meters are working though i.e. the meters move on the app as they do on the X32.

Now for the funny part, when also (simultaneous connections) connecting with a Samsung Galaxy S2 phone, the app connects to the X32, correctly shows animated meters (as displayed on the X32) but again, fader moves on the X32 are not reported to the apps. BUT moving faders on one app shows on the other app but not on the X32 !!!!

Any clue???

I guess I'll stick with Mixing Station which work in every situation.

-Patrick
      • October 9, 2014
    • JohnDiNicola
      BrianMonroe Finally! The people rejoice.

Patrick, Remember this app only mixes Bus Sends. Unless you have Sends on Fader pressed you're not going to see any changes on the desk. (my best guess for your issue)
      • October 10, 2014
    • JohnDiNicola
      PatrickGMaillot Ah, that explains it then!, OK. I'll check/test it that way then. What I don't get then is why waste all that precious screen space with rather wide faders strips for all the channels if they can't be moved nor follow the deck faders?

Oh well...

-Patrick
      • October 10, 2014
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-06-28

RD-8 MKII
    bit.ly/Behringer-RD-8-MKII

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htGQfa8UUQo

In our constant pursuit for perfection and authenticity, we proudly introduce the new RD-8 MKII, the most authentic analog recreation ever produced.

This drum machine has been re-designed from the ground up with carefully selected components and circuitry, which have dramatically improved the sound of the voices as well as noise and phase response across both the main and individual outputs.

Most importantly, our engineers - together with our Coolaudio semiconductor sister company - successfully recreated the 40-year-old BA662 chip, which is instrumental for the authentic voices of this instrument.

We’re proud to deliver the most authentic and accurate analog drum machine recreation ever produced.

We Hear You.

List Price: $329 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #RD8MKII #Classic #Analog #DrumsAndPercussion #DrumMachines #Drums

read more...
    2 131
  • JohnDiNicola
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-01-10
    Dear All,
    We will be taking the forum offline for a period of 24-48 hours for maintenance, beginning on this Sunday evening, January 11 (PST). This is part of a migration to the new MUSIC Group forum, which will also host forums for our sister companies.

For anyone needing support during this time, please reach out to our CARE team:

Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 702-800-8290 (US)
    +44 1562 732290 (UK)

Thank you for your patience while we complete these updates!
    read more...
    1 2,317
    • JohnDiNicola
      PerHeldal 1-2 days for migration seems awfully inefficient. I would have been fired as a sysadmin for as much as suggesting something similar, even 20 years ago. Today, such transitions are expected to happen within a normal 30-60min weekly or monthly maintenance-window.
      • January 9, 2015
    • JohnDiNicola
      DavidSchumann I agree with Per!
      Also why is there still no SSL available?
      It's 2015, most 16 year old kids knows how to capture passwords from unsecure network traffic.
      Also the smilies are still broken..Smiley Wink

I also found some problems with the behringer website:
      - Invalid URL returns the IIS error page and not the custom 404 error: http://www.behringer.com/EN/test.as
      - Invalud URL with .aspx ending returns the custom 404 error but takes for ever to generate the page. When you reload the page it's much faster (yes I cleared the browser cache, it's because of a server side cache). But with a tool that spams a lot of requests to the 404.aspx and changes the get parameter every time you will be able to take down the whole site within minutes. See: http://www.behringer.com/EN/404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=RANDOM_VALUE
      You may should fix that!
      • January 13, 2015
    • JohnDiNicola
      DavidSchumann Also where did the "Edit Post" "Reply to Post" and "Multi Reply" functions go?
      • January 13, 2015
    • JohnDiNicola
      GlennAdams So they aren't a network company. I am OK with that, just so they keep making good sound gear.
      • January 13, 2015
    • JohnDiNicola
      PerHeldal I'm not out to bash Behringer. I genuinely believe it is in their best interest to provide the best possible platform for customer self-service. If most customers are enabled to take care of their own problems, then engineers can focus on new creations rather than CC. That is essential throughout the tech-industry in this time and age, and it is absurd that B seems content with something most hobbyists sysadmins would do better.
      • January 13, 2015
  • 2020-02-11
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-05-10

STUDIO M
    bit.ly/Behringer-STUDIO-M

Premium Passive Studio Controller

List Price: $49

#Behringer #STUDIOM #Passive #StudioController #MonitorController #VolumeController #MonitorSwitcher #HighQuality #BestValue

read more...
    1 261
Go to page