2015-05-14
    Where can I find the drivers for windows 8.1 for my QX1202USB Mixer

I only see drivers up to windows 7 on the behringer download page
    1 1,382
  • Michael_Lapke
    Triber Moderator
    2015-06-02
    Dear All,

We're glad to announce that the latest v1.21 of the X AIR App for Android is currently now available for download from the Google Play Store! See the official release notes below:

BEHRINGER X AIR Android app for X AIR Digital Mixer Series

The X AIR Android® App allows you to control all mixing, processing and effects functions of BEHRINGER's X AIR digital mixer series right from your Android® tablet or smartphone.
    X AIR version 1.21 delivers comprehensive control for the X18, XR18, XR16, and XR12 mixers. The user interface is configurable for either simplified access, or expert level editing, for mixing 18 input channels to 12 buses. Control is also provided for the 4 internal stereo effects processors – all of which feature the critically-acclaimed BEHRINGER X32 audio processing engine.

The X AIR app provides the mobility to go where you need to get the most out of your system, enabling you to adjust your house mix from any seat or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage. Since all BEHRINGER's X AIR mixers feature internal access points, setting up the X AIR app couldn’t be simpler – just select the X AIR network and connect your Android® device to it. Upon opening the app, your X AIR mixer will show up as a controllable device, and will even allow you to lock your Android® device to that specific X AIR mixer. You can also run the X AIR app in demo mode without connecting to your BEHRINGER X AIR series mixer. Additional hardware is not required, making the X AIR Android® App the ideal solution for seamless remote mixing applications.

KEY FEATURES

Control all Input Levels, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Stereo Link
    Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
    Configurable RTA overlay on the EQ editing screens
    Metering Overview – whether you use the Android® tablet or smartphone remotely or at the console, all levels at a glance

Control bus send levels of input channels conveniently from their channel faders
    Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ and Bus Sends pages
    4 Full Effects editing screens for Hall Reverb, Vintage Room Reverb, Modulation Delay, and Dimensional Chorus, or more than 50 other studio quality effects

Use single bus-send mode for personal monitoring application without risking to affect any other signal path

NEW FUNCTIONS

Support for XR12/XR16 USB recorder functions with i/o metering
    Show and Scene storage in the app
    Faster data synchronization between X AIR mixer and application
    Improved IDCA performance

REQUIREMENTS

Compatible with Android® devices running Android® 4.0 or higher, display sizes larger than 5" recommended
    X AIR 1.21 requires X AIR series mixer firmware V1.09 or higher, or can be used in demo mode

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.behringer.android.control.app.xair
    read more...
    1 3,627
  • JenTan
    Community Manager
    2019-11-30

We’re celebrating Behringer’s 30th anniversary and we’re donating 1000 synthesizers for the kids. Watch the video to know more details.

Special thanks to our Friends and Tribers for their heartfelt messages.

read more...
    4 550
    • JenTan
      SawSquareSine

Congratulations Behringer, I can't think of any recommendations myself, but I'm sure this will help create some amazing musicians! Happy Birthday!

• November 29, 2019
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-15

An analog VCO module and an authentic reproduction of the original ARP 2600 circuitry that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 2600-VCO in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here.

List Price: $99 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #2600VCO #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #Synthesizers
    read more...
    2 441
  • 2020-04-13
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-10-24
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-10-24
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-02-04
    BC1200
    http://bit.ly/Behringer-BC1200 

Learn more: https://youtu.be/1M62791l3PQ

A package of 7 drum microphones provide an accurate reproduction of the entire drum set for both live and studio applications.

List Price: $99

#Behringer #BC1200 #Microphone #Dynamic
    read more...
    1 315
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-01-06
    TA5212
    bit.ly/Behringer-TA5212

Learn more here: 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10dMfCwjKcU&feature=youtu.be

Whether you’re mixing a recording or conferencing, you want a talkback microphone that delivers transparent vocals across an ultra-wide dynamic range. Our TA5212 gooseneck microphone feature to fulfill your needs in all areas – studios, podiums and conferences, doesn’t matter where you are – at a price that is very kind to every budget!

List Price: $29

#Behringer #TA5212 #Gooseneck #Condenser #Microphone #VocalApplications
    read more...
    2 670
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-06-30

SYSTEM-15/35/55 Series
    bit.ly/Behringer-SYSTEM-15-35-55-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okQA_qLErIE

Complete Modular Synthesizers with MIDI-to-CV Converters and EURORACK GO cases The Behringer SYSTEM-15/35/55 Series Eurorack Synthesizers are designed to serve our Musician, DJ & Production Customers.

From: $1,599 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #SYSTEM15 #SYSTEM35 #SYSTEM55 #SYSTEM153555Series #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #Synthesizer

read more...
    0 134
    • Music Tribe
      ITguy54 I would like to see the addition of a sequencer like the one Keith Emerson used on Karn Evil 9.
      • Jul 21
Go to page