• 2020-01-06
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-04-26

BH470U
    bit.ly/Behringer-BH470U 

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0-C6eyqvVE 

Whether you’re podcasting, gaming, conferencing or enjoying a conversation with your favorite friend, BH470U headphones provide everything you need for comfortable conversations

List Price: $29

#Behringer #BH470U #Headphones #Studio

read more...
    1 166
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2020-12-07

MO240
    bit.ly/Behringer-MO240

Whether you’re mixing a recording or monitoring a bass line, you want earphones that deliver ultra-deep bass and super-transparent highs across an ultra-wide dynamic range. Our MO240 in-ear monitors feature to fulfill your needs to compose your own tunes in peace, doesn’t matter where you are – at a price that is very kind to every budget!

List Price: $49.99
    Learn More: youtu.be/vsYK-SqdF0c

#Behringer #MO240 #Studio #Monitoring #Earphones

read more...
    1 497
    • Music Tribe
      prubio what's the best phone # to contact you guys
      • December 7, 2020
      • Behringer New Product Release: MO240
        KyleJohnson Hi Pablo, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to contact us, please click the support link at the top of the main page.
        • December 7, 2020
  • 2019-12-25
    • joshuarotairo
      PetGerbil

Welcome to Borrowinger products. 

"Where all your ideas are belong to us."

Taking quality products that you know and love, copying them, then making them out of cheap tat for re-sale.

and there's nothing you can do about it!  hahaha suckers!!

How about having an original idea for once ? why not improve something for once ? how about doing something for once ?

• December 26, 2019
    • joshuarotairo
      SawSquareSine

Looks great! As a vintage synth collector, I spend many hours and lots of money repairing my precious babies! I really love how you enhance, fix, and improve upon existing products AND create completely new products that never existed but are the dream of many a musician at a price that is affordable. Thank you Behringer! #ulirocks

• December 27, 2019
  • JohnDiNicola
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-02-17
    Dear All,
    While we are busy with adding many more great features to our X AIR mixers (including Mute, Fader and Auto-Mixing Groups), we are excited to share the first X AIR EDIT 0.5 Beta with you later this week. X AIR EDIT is an X AIR mixer remote control and editing application for personal computers. It provides full remote control for all the BEHRINGER X AIR series mixers (X18/XR18/XR16/XR12), and also features a fresh new GUI approach that was conceived especially for touch-based operation. Enjoy intuitive and responsive parameter control, scalable window size, plus independent pop-up windows that can remain open while editing the main Mixer window.

As you can imagine, we are very excited about the whole X AIR project and we will continue to upgrade the mixer firmware as well as its remote applications over the coming weeks and months. This means that there will be continuous updates to our X AIR apps for Android smartphones/tablets and for Apple iPad, so stay tuned. We have been told that the first XR18 mixers have just arrived at Sweetwater, but if you are not among the first ones to get your hands on one of these X AIR mixers, make sure you check out the X AIR EDIT offline editor to see how BEHRINGER X AIR Mixing will change the way we mix in the future.

Please let us know what you think about our new X AIR mixers and share your live experiences! You can find more information on the X AIR app from our website: http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/XR18.aspx
    read more...
    1 21,325
    • JohnDiNicola
      JohnDiNicola Dear friends of the BEHRINGER X AIR mixer series,

As we announced yesterday, our X AIR EDIT version 0.5 beta for PC is out now. We are still busy with a number of enhancements, obviously, but on the other hand we are confident and quite enthused about the X AIR EDIT performance, so we didn't want to hide it any longer from you:

http://www.behringerdownload.de/XAIR/X-AIR-Edit_V0.5beta_PC.zip

The 0.5 beta is currently compiled for Windows PC only, but rest assured we will provide OSX and Linux versions by the time when we are releasing the official V1.0.

For those of you owning an XR18 mixer already, you may consider using the X AIR EDIT as a convenient tool for updating the mixer's firmware in the future. We recommend checking for updates to the most recent firmware regularly, in order to benefit from additional functions and features, and to ensure optimal results with the various remote apps. The current firmware version is 1.07 and you can find it on behringer.com, too.

http://www.behringerdownload.de/XAIR/X18_Firmware_1.07.zip

All the X AIR remote apps (PC, iPad, Android) will of course be updated very soon, as well, in oder to keep up with new functionality in the mixer firmware. This will be an exciting ride with lots of novelties, not only in this class of ultra-compact digital mixers.

Have fun and three cheers for the engineering team!!!
      • February 18, 2015
    • JohnDiNicola
      LucHenrion ahum... any news about X32 Edit ? Smiley Wink
      • February 18, 2015
    • JohnDiNicola
      P_W_Fenton Will we be seeing an X AIR EDIT for the Mac? My XR18 arrives tomorrow.

John DiNicola;40654 wrote:
      Dear friends of the BEHRINGER X AIR mixer series,

As we announced yesterday, our X AIR EDIT version 0.5 beta for PC is out now. We are still busy with a number of enhancements, obviously, but on the other hand we are confident and quite enthused about the X AIR EDIT performance, so we didn't want to hide it any longer from you:

http://www.behringerdownload.de/XAIR/X-AIR-Edit_V0.5beta_PC.zip

The 0.5 beta is currently compiled for Windows PC only, but rest assured we will provide OSX and Linux versions by the time when we are releasing the official V1.0.

For those of you owning an XR18 mixer already, you may consider using the X AIR EDIT as a convenient tool for updating the mixer's firmware in the future. We recommend checking for updates to the most recent firmware regularly, in order to benefit from additional functions and features, and to ensure optimal results with the various remote apps. The current firmware version is 1.07 and you can find it on behringer.com, too.

http://www.behringerdownload.de/XAIR/X18_Firmware_1.07.zip

All the X AIR remote apps (PC, iPad, Android) will of course be updated very soon, as well, in oder to keep up with new functionality in the mixer firmware. This will be an exciting ride with lots of novelties, not only in this class of ultra-compact digital mixers.

Have fun and three cheers for the engineering team!
      • February 18, 2015
    • JohnDiNicola
      ArranDeakin I'm very interested in these, particularly the XR12. I'm a freelance sound engineer working on conferences mainly, I own 24ch of Shure SCM810 which I use for automixing, these are patched on the post fade channel direct outs and the mix output returned into a channel of the desk so that I can still have hands-on control of EQ and level via the board; this is common practice in broadcast and corporate work. It looks like the amount of automixing channels on the XR's is going to be limited to the amount of mic pre's the unit has, if this is the case that's a real shame as not every scenario needs the mic pre's (as I outlined previously). For the majority of my shows 12ch is sufficient and the physical size of the XR12 looks ideal for airplane carry-on (also the price is a factor!). Is there any chance of the automixer capabilities being expanded to all the available channels?
      It would also be nice if the dynamics processing was included on the line inputs, but I accept that there may be DSP issues, or price point feature differentiation reasons. As an aside, according to the Android App there's the option to enable 48V on the line inputs in the config, that's a mistake surely?
      Speaking of the App; it seems good, but I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting gain reduction meters for the Rack dynamics processors (LA2, 1176 emulations etc).
      When are the XR series expected to ship (to the UK) with the automixer installed, or with the firmware update available?

Looking forward to seeing these up close.

Arran.
      • February 19, 2015
    • JohnDiNicola
      RicardoKoscky Hi, John...
      thanks for sharing it with us, future customers, so we can drive you guys to the right place on this development.
      First, I must say I was a little bit disappointed with the graphics, because i was expecting something like the X32 Edit software. But, thinking about using it with a tablet or something like it (touch panels) I understand the need for simplifying things... so let's move on!
      For the bottom part of the main window, I'd suggest: 1) move the dB numbers a little bit to the left, reduce the width of the faders a little bit and increase the transparency of the faders, so we can see clearly the amount of dB we are applying on each channel; 2) add the name and a meter for each channel, just the way X32 Edit does; 3) change the color of the central horizontal line of the faders in order to match the color of the channel (it helps avoiding messing up things by changing the wrong fader when we are on stage), just the way X32 Edit does; 4) allow us to change each channel's name, color, icon, etc., just the way X32 Edit does; 5) keep the LR channel always appearing at the right side of the window and change the behaviour of the select section as follows: there would be only 2 buttons - Aux/FX and Busses - so when we select the former, the aux input and the fx busses would be showing right after the channels 1-16 and when we select the latter, the 6 busses would be showing in their place; 6) remove (or reduce) the dead space between the current dB values of the channels and the 10 dB mark.
      For the top part of the main window, I like the way you are doing it (switching the meaning with "tabs": Mixer, Channel, input, etc.), but you have to keep in mind that some things are too small to allow a finger to press it, for instance: the 3 buttons "polarity", "phantom" and "stereo link" in the tab "Mixer". I'd suggest: 1) in the Input tab, add a "delay" feature, just the way X32 edit does; 2) add the ability to load AND create presets for the tabs Gate, EQ and Comp; 3) add the ability to bypass each one of the tabs (an individual button on each tab): Gate, EQ and Comp (so we can hear and compare what is going on with or without them).
      Finally, I'd suggest you to: 1) check all the labels, because we can find some things named differently among the screens, like "Reduction" and "GR", for the Gate sections (tabs Channel and Gate); 2) change the graphics of the checkboxes to squares in order to avoid confusions with the radiobuttons (which must remain as circles), for instance: the Mixer tab of the Setup window. And I didn't understand what the 2 last buttons bellow the "XAir" (the sheets) are for... could you explain?
      As a differential for your product, I'd reccommend extrapolate the "stereo link" capability, for people (like me) who are intending to use a mixer to handle 5.1 channels. How about this: the "stereo link" would be "channel link" and when we pressed it, there would be presented these options: "stereo (2.0)", "2.1", "quadraphonic (4.0)", "4.1", "5.1", "6.1" and "7.1". this way, we could "group" these channels together. Also, for the ".1" options there would be a "crossover" value meaning that all frequencies below that value would be redirected to the subwoofer channel (of course we can do that tweaking on the EQ and Sends sections of the individual channels, but what if we could do this in a single step? It'd be amazing!).
      Again... thank you for sharing and... keep going! We are anxious for the next revision!
      Best regards!
      • February 21, 2015
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-16

Comes with two state-of-the-art Midas microphone preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power, ultra-low noise, high gain and audiophile quality. The STUDIO L is the ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup.

List Price: $199

#Behringer #STUDIOL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    5 977
  • NormRobichaud
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2015-06-10
    I ordered my XD80USB electronic drum set from my local dealer and was told that Behringer would not be shipping until the end of June.

Is that still the case?
    1 1,587
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-02-05

EUROLIGHT Series
    http://bit.ly/Behringer-EUROLIGHT-Series-2

DIAMOND DOME DD610-R - https://youtu.be/VOlgCmAH5nI

LED FLOODLIGHT BAR 240-8 RGB-R - https://youtu.be/ZbyZwtoCEXs

High-Performance Professional Lighting Systems

The Behringer EUROLIGHT SERIES DMX Lighting Controllers, Lamps, DJ, Architectural and Theater Lighting and Moving Heads are designed to serve our Live Portable Sound, Installed Sound and DJ/EDM Customers.

#Behringer #EUROLIGHTSeries #Lighting

read more...
    1 169
  • 2020-02-16
  • Michael_Lapke
    Triber Moderator
    2015-04-30
    Greetings everyone,

Today is a very exciting day for MUSIC Group, see our official announcement below:

MUSIC Group has today announced the acquisition of TC Group, one of the largest group of companies in the professional audio industry. Headquartered in Denmark, and with offices all over the world, TC Group owns and manages some of the most acclaimed brands such as Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Lake, TC Electronic, TC Helicon and TC Applied Technologies. The deal has been signed and it is expected to close within days.

The addition of Tannoy, Lab Gruppen and Lake allows MUSIC Group to round out their professional install and touring sound offerings alongside Midas, Klark Teknik and Turbosound, while TC Electronic and TC Helicon represent the industry’s leading brands in the guitar effects and voice processing sector, and perfectly complement MUSIC Group’s Bugera guitar tube amplifier brand and highly successful Behringer prosumer division.

TC Electronic has also long been established as a leader in broadcast, studio, mastering and production processing, where it gained ultimate authority in loudness control and mastering. For decades now, Tannoy’s HiFi products continue to win “Best in Class” Awards, and as a result the brand has developed a huge following of audio enthusiasts around the world.

TC Group’s strong focus on product innovation and IP creation is further demonstrated by their TC Applied Technologies company, which is invested in cutting-edge semiconductor designs, networking and interface technology.

MUSIC Group founder and CEO Uli Behringer commented, “MUSIC Group stands for relentless focus on innovation, business transformation and overall IP creation. Since the acquisition of Midas, Klark Teknik and Turbosound, we have been continuously pursuing brands that complement the mixing console, processing and loudspeaker excellence offered by these historic brands. Throughout our search, TC Group has clearly stood out as the ideal match because of their world-class brands, impressive intellectual property, sterling reputation and first-class team of people. I am very proud to welcome the TC Group team into our family.”

Tannoy, Lab Gruppen and Lake will now join MUSIC Group’s prestigious Midas, Klark Teknik and Turbosound anchor brands to further strengthen MUSIC Group’s continued expansion into the professional A/V market. Aimed at delivering complete system solutions to Install and Touring customers, the combination of these brands represents an unprecedented range of choice for the most demanding of applications.

Uli Behringer continued, “We will invest heavily in positioning TC Group’s brands at the very pinnacle of the industry, as we have done with Midas, Klark Teknik and Turbosound, where we have invested over $100 million in highly automated and integrated manufacturing facilities, quality control systems and engineering resources, including a new Center of Engineering Excellence in Manchester, UK.

TC Group will now equally have full access to MUSIC Group’s extensive resources and advanced automated system platforms in such areas as product development and lifecycle management, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and finance.”

TC Group’s CEO Anders Fauerskov responded, “We are very honored that during the acquisition process, some of the largest industry players were bidding for TC Group; however we have selected MUSIC Group as they represent the perfect fit in terms of strategic direction, overall synergies and company culture. Our team is thrilled to join MUSIC Group and open a new chapter for TC Group and its prestigious brands. With the incredibly talented people and massive resources of the MUSIC Group behind us, the team is excited to enter a new era of unprecedented innovation and growth.”

http://www.music-group.com/news/MUSIC-Group-Acquires-TC-Group.aspx
    read more...
    1 1,691
Go to page