Statistics

228,643 members
103,553 posts
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-04-23

“I’m a graphic/layout artist and I’ve also created product layouts in magazines. I enjoy doing layouts because it’s great seeing all your hard work on printed material.

I’ve been in Music Tribe for 10 years and have worked with a lot of great people. It’s great to be recognized for all the hard work. These are some of my best and proudest moments here.

What I like most about being in Music Tribe is having people around me who support each other professionally. I like working in a team and leading them to deliver what our customers want. Seeing them happy with our designs really motivates me to do well in my position.”

Cath, Customer Interface Design (CX/CI) Leader

Join the Tribe: http://bit.ly/Join-MusicTribe

#WorkCulture #TriberStory #Inside #MusicTribe

read more...
    1 12
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-04-23

Thomsen Phan, Managing Director of Gracia Auvindo and Music Tribe’s Customer Solution Leader, Pete Sadler today announced the entering of a strategic relationship. The focus of this Super Partner relationship is to deliver an obsessive Customer Experience with unique collaborative opportunities to carry all of Music Tribe’s 1000+ Enterprise products plus select Midas Retail Products, realize co-innovation of new products, co-marketing related to learning and education as well as a unique supply chain integration to ensure all products are always in stock and readily available.

Enterprise refers to Music Tribe’s Professional Division, which serves the Install and Live & Touring Sound Customers through dedicated distributors, representatives, integrators and contractors, who all work in close partnership with Music Tribe’s Customer Solutions and Technical Support teams.

Music Tribe is currently heavily investing in both its Install and Live & Tour Sound solutions, delivering leading-edge products from its Enterprise brands:
     - Midas (Install and Live & Tour Sound Products)
     - Lab Gruppen (Install and Live & Tour Sound Products)
     - Turbosound (Live & Tour Sound Products)
     - Tannoy (Install Sound Products)
     - Klark Teknik (Install Sound Products)
     - TC Electronic (Broadcast Products)

Thomsen Phan commented: “It's a pleasure and honor to finally be collaborating with Music Tribe through their Super Partner relationship. We are delighted here at Gracia Auvindo to provide our best services in order to supply one-of-a-kind products to our customers.”

Pete Sadler commented: “We are very proud to have Gracia Auvindo join our Super Partner family. Both companies are extremely passionate to serve our Enterprise Customers. This strategic relationship will now open the door for deep integration and collaboration – all for the benefit of the Customer we all love to serve.

http://www.graciaauvindo.com/

#GraciaAuvindo #MusicTribe #Indonesia #SuperPartnership #CustomerObsession

read more...
    2 669
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-04-23

Thitikorn Sopchokchai, Director of Vichai Trading (1983) Co., Ltd and Music Tribe’s Customer Solution Leader, Pete Sadler today announced the entering of a strategic relationship. The focus of this Super Partner relationship is to deliver an obsessive Customer Experience with unique collaborative opportunities to carry all of Music Tribe’s 1000+ Enterprise products plus select Midas Retail Products, realize co-innovation of new products, co-marketing related to learning and education as well as a unique supply chain integration to ensure all products are always in stock and readily available.

Enterprise refers to Music Tribe’s Professional Division, which serves the Install and Live & Touring Sound Customers through dedicated distributors, representatives, integrators and contractors, who all work in close partnership with Music Tribe’s Customer Solutions and Technical Support teams.

Music Tribe is currently heavily investing in both its Install and Live & Tour Sound solutions, delivering leading-edge products from its Enterprise brands:
     - Midas (Install and Live & Tour Sound Products)
     - Lab Gruppen (Install and Live & Tour Sound Products)
     - Turbosound (Live & Tour Sound Products)
     - Tannoy (Install Sound Products)
     - Klark Teknik (Install Sound Products)
     - TC Electronic (Broadcast Products)

Thitikorn Sopchokchai commented: “It is with great pride and honor to become a part of Music Tribe’s Enterprise Super Partner. This new relationship is yet another milestone in our decade-long partnership with Music Tribe and its brands: Tannoy, Lab.Gruppen, Midas and Klark Teknik. We are excited to continue to work with Music Tribe to provide the best products and services, deliver the best possible customer experiences, and grow our businesses through our shared visions.”

Pete Sadler commented: “We are very proud to have Vichai Trading (1983) Co., Ltd join our Super Partner family. Both companies are extremely passionate to serve our Enterprise Customers. This strategic relationship will now open the door for deep integration and collaboration – all for the benefit of the Customer we all love to serve.

https://vichai.group/vichai-trading/

#VichaiTrading1983CoLtd #MusicTribe #Thailand #SuperPartnership #CustomerObsession

read more...
    2 407
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2020-12-05

For many years, our US Customers have been suffering from late product delivery and high prices as we've been operating through an added distribution channel. This is about to change and it's big news for you.

We're in close contact with the best US e-commerce partners to establish a "factory direct" model, where we'll ship products straight from our factories to these Super Partners, which will dramatically increase speed and lower cost. These amazing Super Partners have also committed to stock all our products, so you have access at all times.

Best of all, we'll be able to pass those massive savings on to you, which means US prices will now be in line with our attractive prices in Europe.

We're also currently working on a global pricing strategy, so all of you have access to all products at equal pricing (excluding local taxes etc.).

Stay tuned, as we'll soon be announcing our Super Partners and new pricing. Fasten your seatbelts.

As always, we like to take the opportunity to thank you all for your incredible loyalty and support during these 30+ years. We promise to work even harder to provide you with great products at the best possible prices.

read more...
    2 1,330
    • Music Tribe
      trentperkins As a small company that has sold a LOT of Music Tribe equipment over the past few years, I am extremely disappointed with this decision. I have been a huge fan of your products for their power and value for money, but you may be forcing me to look to other companies to find solutions for my customers.
      • December 10, 2020
    • Music Tribe
      HunterCarmichael I have gone to bat hard for Music Tribe products as a dealer and integrator. Please let us know exactly what is going on. I have multiple bids out which include you Music Tribe products. I need to change these bids ASAP if dealerships are being pulled.
      • December 15, 2020
    • Music Tribe
      DougWoosley Tribe - a group or class of people with strong common traits, values, or interests. Community - a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals. I guess these definitions got lost in the translation from English because this action against your "partners" that have defended this brand, educated people on how to use this equipment, and have made this company money by selling their products would be carried out by a company that claims hold community in high regards...
      • December 29, 2020
  • Music Tribe
    Triber
    2020-10-05

Siemens Digital Industries Software announced that Music Tribe, a multi-national leader for professional audio products and musical instruments, has selected solutions from the Xcelerator portfolio as the cornerstone for its digitalization initiatives, and as the technology to power a new smart factory in Malaysia. Music Tribe plans to deploy product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing execution system (MES) software from Siemens to deliver a better customer experience using digitalization.

“We are proud to announce our collaboration with Siemens to implement an advanced design and manufacturing environment based on digital twin technology,” said Uli Behringer, CEO of Music Tribe. “Using solutions from the Xcelerator portfolio can not only enable Music Tribe to revolutionize it’s design processes, but also power our new digital and full automated factory in Penang, Malaysia, all for the benefit of our customers.”

Read full article here: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/our-story/newsroom/music-tribe-electronics-smart-factory/87404?fbclid=IwAR3ybSsxFxTRXr_WKgMS_KbQNm277Imf2YIRxlIkf4R4gd6J6xi6rpBBIOs

#MusicTribe #CustomerObsession #DigitalObsession

read more...
    0 236
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2019-10-11

Tannoy Launch CVS 1.0 series in-ceiling loudspeaker range

Tannoy, the legendary UK-based manufacturer of reference monitors, hi-fi loudspeakers and commercial speakers are announcing a new range of in-ceiling loudspeakers.

The CVS1.0 series combines Tannoy’s class leading design pedigree and world respected driver technology to produce a new range of in-ceiling loudspeakers designed for cost critical applications without compromising the high level of performance users expect from Tannoy. The range is designed to excel in a wide variety of applications such as restaurants, hotels, houses of worship, retail, educational facilities and business of all types that require a combination of excellent music and speech sound quality and exceptional reliability.

The line-up consists of six models that are all available in semi-matt black or semi-matt white finishes. All deliver the power handling, wide frequency response and low distortion typically found in more expensive products. Each model has a powder coated aluminium mesh grille with dust protection. The drivers are mounted in a UV and weather resistant UL 94-V0 and 94-5VB ABS front with a plated steel fire can enclosures. In addition, each model has EN54-24 certification for detection and fire alarm systems, UL1480 certification for fire protected signalling systems and UL2043 certification for air-handling spaces.

The CVS 301 is designed to provide superb audio performance and features a three-inch polypropylene full range driver with butyl rubber surround for enhanced durability.  

The CVS 401, CVS 601 and CVS 801 feature four, six and eight-inch coaxial polypropylene drivers with butyl rubber surround and ferrofluid cooled soft dome high frequency drivers that provide class leading sound quality. 

The CVS 801S in-ceiling subwoofer uses an eight -inch polypropylene long-excursion driver that delivers weighty extended and controlled bass. The low pass baffle design allows the use with other loudspeakers without the need for a crossover. A low impedance version is also available.

Other features include:
    • Supplied in pairs complete with all mounting hardware
    • Wide constant directivity for optimum coverage
    • Mounting C-ring and ceiling tile rails included
    • Steel cover and strain relief clamping mechanism for fire rated cable
    • Transformer Taps for 70V / 100V line systems or 8 Ohm operatio
    • Ten-year warranty

TANNOY_CVS 1.0_Series.jpg

read more...
    2 227
  • Music Tribe
    Triber
    2020-08-26

Linkedin Article by Uli Behringer

Dear Tribers,

I would like to thank you all for your passion and commitment as we’re going through unprecedented and very challenging times to transform Music Tribe into a very lean, agile, digital and insight driven organization in the Pro AV and Consumer industry.

We are right in the eye of a storm that is dramatically accelerating the global digital transformation by many magnitudes, while creating a completely new world:

- Work from home with all its digital and remote communication

- Unprecedented e-commerce consumer behavior and collapse of brick and mortar

- Disruption of traditional live events while creating new digital event formats incorporating AR/VR elements

- Industries rethinking their real estate and physical assets strategy while becoming asset lean and agile

- Brand new concepts in hospitality and education incorporating health and safety measures

We at Music Tribe are well prepared for this new era as we started early on by disrupting and reinventing ourselves. While the current market climate drives many traditional companies into extinction, we see this as an incredible opportunity.

Most importantly, it’s our committed people who’ll enable us to succeed in executing and delivering on our Vision. It’s a very tough time and many challenges are in front of us, but I am 100% sure that we will master them together. We are continuing to strengthen our leadership team with amazing talents from within but also attracting some strong, renown experts from the outside.

Today, I am excited to share with you that Armin Prommersberger has joined us as our Customer Solution Senior Leader. Armin comes with a breadth of experience across the Pro, Consumer Electronics and Automotive industries and in-depth knowledge in business and engineering.

Our next evolutionary step is to transform Music Tribe from a product to a Customer Solution service provider. Armin and the Customer Solutions team will now get deeply engaged with our strategic partners together with our Customer Solution and Product Category teams to co-innovate and disrupt the status quo.

Please join me in welcoming Armin to our Tribe and provide him all your support for a successful start.

Uli

read more...
    3 716
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-03-08

Hi Everyone! Community Registration is currently under maintenance and has been temporarily disabled. It will be back online on March 10, 12pm GMT +8

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

0 29
  • jcsy
    Community Manager
    2020-01-28

I'd like to grab this opportunity to acknowledge these people for their continuous support for the Community.

I will be sharing this to you every 2 weeks as we review how we are performing every fortnight.

Here are the top 5 posters for this fortnight:

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@RexBeckett 

96 Replies

13 7
    @GaryHiggins 81 Replies
    @KenMitchell 81 Replies12 
    @DaveMorrison 57 Replies6
    @TCH-Rob 45 Replies15 

Again, thank you for your continuous support and I hope that we continue to help each other in making the Community. I hope to see these guys again on the next fortnight and hopefully, even see new faces.

Let's keep supporting and acknowledging each other's contributions, don't forget to give a Kudos and Accept as Solution on those replies that helped you.

Cheers~

read more...
    2 182
  • Music Tribe
    Triber
    2020-10-21
    Free Music Tribe charges 0%! What are you waiting for?

Learn more about Free Music Tribe in this video:
    bit.ly/About-FreeMusicTribe

#FreeMusicTribe #Free #NoCharge #ZeroPercent #Buy #Sell #PrelovedGear #NewGear #Music
    read more...
    1 498
Go to page