Statistics

228,644 members
103,554 posts
  • jcsy
    Community Manager
    2020-02-25

I'd like to grab this opportunity to acknowledge these people for their continuous support for the Community.

I will be sharing this to you every 2 weeks as we review how we are performing every fortnight.

Here are the top 5 posters for this fortnight:

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@GaryHiggins 

101 Replies

@RexBeckett 85 Replies22 15 
    @DaveMorrison 48 Replies
    @KenMitchell 38 Replies9
    @TCH-Rob 37 Replies

Again, thank you for your continuous support and I hope that we continue to help each other in making the Community. I hope to see these guys again on the next fortnight and hopefully, even see new faces.

Let's keep supporting and acknowledging each other's contributions, don't forget to give a Kudos and Accept as Solution on those replies that helped you.

Cheers~

read more...
    4 161
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-04-28

Normunds Eilands, CEO of SGS Sistemas Ltd and Music Tribe’s Customer Solution Leader, Pete Sadler today announced the entering of a strategic relationship. The focus of this Super Partner relationship is to deliver an obsessive Customer Experience with unique collaborative opportunities to carry all of Music Tribe’s 1000+ Enterprise products plus select Midas Retail Products, realize co-innovation of new products, co-marketing related to learning and education as well as a unique supply chain integration to ensure all products are always in stock and readily available.

Enterprise refers to Music Tribe’s Professional Division, which serves the Install and Live & Touring Sound Customers through dedicated distributors, representatives, integrators and contractors, who all work in close partnership with Music Tribe’s Customer Solutions and Technical Support teams.

Music Tribe is currently heavily investing in both its Install and Live & Tour Sound solutions, delivering leading-edge products from its Enterprise brands:
     - Midas (Install and Live & Tour Sound Products)
     - Lab Gruppen (Install and Live & Tour Sound Products)
     - Turbosound (Live & Tour Sound Products)
     - Tannoy (Install Sound Products)
     - Klark Teknik (Install Sound Products)
     - TC Electronic (Broadcast Products)

Normunds Eilands commented: “We are grateful to the Music Tribe for the trust in us over the years. We have been working with well-known products in the industry (like Midas, Turbosound, Lab Gruppen) for many years and we hope that the new status of our company will provide even better service to our customers”

Pete Sadler commented: “We are very proud to have SGS Sistemas Ltd join our Super Partner family. Both companies are extremely passionate to serve our Enterprise Customers. This strategic relationship will now open the door for deep integration and collaboration – all for the benefit of the Customer we all love to serve.

https://www.sgssistemas.lv/

#SGSSistemas #MusicTribe #Latvia #SuperPartnership #CustomerObsession

read more...
    1 404
  • Music Tribe
    Triber
    2020-09-11
    Meet Thom Gorrell, Music Tribe's new Performance Scrum Innovation Leader, based in Manchester, UK.
    Thom will oversee the Scrum Team and E2E process ensuring best practices, on time, right quality and lowest cost delivery of Music Tribe's new products to you, our valued Customers.
    He brings a wealth of experience in Product Development, Design and Process creation from consumer and lighting industries.
    Welcome to Music Tribe Thom!
    read more...
    1 333
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-02-25

Hello everyone, We're currently facing technical challenges with our customer support page.

Our teams are working hard to get this fixed.

We apologize and thank you for your patience. As soon as the system is back up, we'll let you know.

read more...
    0 21
    • Music Tribe
      Music Tribe Hi Everyone, our Customer Support page is now functioning as expected. Our Care team is now doing their best to catch up to respond to your cases and inquiries. Thank you.
      • Mar 2
    • Music Tribe
      towoo653 Hello there, I purchased Behringer (mixer) X2442 with Serial Number s191000010AoM on October 9, 2020. The machine is not working right now. I believe I am under manufacturer ‘s warranty now. Please get in touch with me at [email protected]
      • Mar 16
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-04-28

Fintan McKiernan, CEO (South East Asia) of Ideal Systems and Music Tribe’s Customer Solution Leader, Pete Sadler today announced the entering of a strategic relationship. The focus of this Super Partner relationship is to deliver an obsessive Customer Experience with unique collaborative opportunities to carry all of Music Tribe’s 1000+ Enterprise products plus select Midas Retail Products, realize co-innovation of new products, co-marketing related to learning and education as well as a unique supply chain integration to ensure all products are always in stock and readily available.

Enterprise refers to Music Tribe’s Professional Division, which serves the Install and Live & Touring Sound Customers through dedicated distributors, representatives, integrators and contractors, who all work in close partnership with Music Tribe’s Customer Solutions and Technical Support teams.

Music Tribe is currently heavily investing in both its Install and Live & Tour Sound solutions, delivering leading-edge products from its Enterprise brands:
     - Midas (Install and Live & Tour Sound Products)
     - Lab Gruppen (Install and Live & Tour Sound Products)
     - Turbosound (Live & Tour Sound Products)
     - Tannoy (Install Sound Products)
     - Klark Teknik (Install Sound Products)
     - TC Electronic (Broadcast Products)

Fintan McKiernan commented: “Ideal Systems are delighted to be granted Super Partner status by Music Tribe. This new level of engagement represents the success of our shared Vision and solid commitment to our customers and their experience. We are very excited to step up our cooperation with Music Tribe to deliver the best professional products in our solutions for our corporate and AV clients in APAC.”

Pete Sadler commented: “We are very proud to have Ideal Systems S.E.A join our Super Partner family. Both companies are extremely passionate to serve our Enterprise Customers. This strategic relationship will now open the door for deep integration and collaboration – all for the benefit of the Customer we all love to serve.

http://www.idealsys.com/

#SGSSistemas #MusicTribe #SouthEastAsia #SuperPartnership #CustomerObsession

read more...
    0 437
  • Music Tribe
    Triber
    2020-10-09

Grab gear at amazing prizes. Sign up for free now at https://freemusictribe.com!

Learn more about Free Music Tribe in this video: bit.ly/About-FreeMusicTribe

#FreeMusicTribe #BuyandSell #prelovedgear #newgear #gearlove #musician #musiclover

read more...
    1 309
  • Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-04-13

“I am systems and embedded software engineer, I started at Music Tribe 7 years ago with the wish to combine my 2 passions: music and electronics. I wanted a job I would enjoy and have fun at, I found Music Tribe to be the perfect place 
for it.

I have had the freedom to try and test my ideas, many of those have been successfully implemented in our products. My biggest reward is to see the people enjoying the products I developed. I am glad to be part of a talented and knowledgeable team which have enabled me to learn and improve my skills. I constantly try to do the same for the Tribe and other Tribers by sharing my knowledge and experience.”

Salvador, Innovation Software Embedded Leader

Join the Tribe: http://bit.ly/Join-MusicTribe

#WorkCulture #TriberStory #Inside #MusicTribe

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-01-25

Lucky Music Network Italy and Music Tribe to Enter Super Partner Relationship

Mauro De Nadai, President of Lucky Music Network SRL and Music Tribe’s CEO, Uli Behringer today announced the entering of a strategic relationship. The focus of this Super Partner relationship is to deliver an obsessive Customer Experience with unique collaborative opportunities to carry all of Music Tribe’s 1000+ Retail products, realize co-innovation of new products, co-marketing related to learning and education as well as a unique supply chain integration to ensure all products are always in stock and readily available.

Mauro De Nadai commented: “The Super Partner relationship between Lucky Music and Music Tribe is exactly what we’ve been looking for the future of our business. We are completely committed to exceed our customers’ expectations and hence we are completely aligned with Music Tribe’s vision.

Since 1991 we have been closely collaborating with major artists but also amateur musicians to make their musical dreams come true and help them with the best service and prices.

Music Tribe’s CEO Uli Behringer commented: “We are very proud to have Lucky Music Network join our Super Partner family. Both companies are extremely passionate to serve our Retail Customers. This strategic relationship will now open the door for deep integration and collaboration – all for the benefit of the Customer we all love to serve.

How will the Customers benefit from this new Super Partnership?

1. Product Availability.
    Music Tribe is one of the very few companies in the industry that manufactures nearly all its products in-house (
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08yTRb69AVw). This allows us to ship all our products from our China and Malaysia factories directly to Lucky Music’s warehouses, saving huge time and cost resources. Our Customers will enjoy much faster access to our existing 1000+ Retail products plus all new products, all at reduced pricing.

2. Innovative Solutions.
    Lucky Music’s tremendous product and market knowledge will enable huge opportunities around co-innovation for new products. With Music Tribe’s 8 global Innovation Centers and 400+ world-class engineers, we will be able to turn around product ideas in record time. We’ll soon be rolling out a Customer Co-Innovation application that will allow our Customers to directly participate in the definition and design of new solutions, products, and features.

3. Product Marketing.
    Both Lucky Music and Music Tribe will collaborate in the creation of digital learning and education content to help Customers to maximize the usage of Music Tribe’s products. In the coming year, we will be launching our Music Tribe Academy, an interactive Learning Management System, where our Customers and Partners can co-create courses and other content.

4. Customer Service.
    With the setup of this new strategic relationship, Lucky Music will now directly be supporting and servicing all Music Tribe products through its own Call Center and in-house Service Facility. Music Tribe will serve Lucky Music with global support services as well as spare parts supply directly from our factories, hence drastically improving the product turnaround time.

Music Tribe’s Retail products do enjoy an industry-leading 3-year warranty upon registration at Music Tribe’s Community (
    https://community.musictribe.com/).”

read more...
    3 507
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-04-30

“I’m an electronic hardware design engineer working for over 15 years in the Manchester (UK) office of Music Tribe. At school, I had an interest in sound and lighting. Studied for a degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, then an MSC in Digital Music Technology before working in Audio Electronics.

I have been working on the Midas HD96-24 Live mixing console, this will enable the very best professional live sound engineers to create a great audio experience for millions of concert fans for years to come, something to be proud of.

Right now, I am working to refresh the smaller Behringer XENYX mixers. These mixers will often be the first mixers bought and used by many people – so it is important to me that they deliver a great experience for the user.

My local colleagues have a wealth of experience and enthusiasm that they are always willing to share. Music Tribe is a large global organization that has expertise in many areas, not just audio product design but also manufacturing, sourcing, quality, data, business systems and more. When working on any hardware project at Music Tribe you will also need to interact with many of these departments, you find great enthusiasm for collaboration from all involved.”

Mark, Innovation Systems High Speed Leader

Join the Tribe: http://bit.ly/Join-MusicTribe

#WorkCulture #TriberStory #Inside #MusicTribe

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-04-14

Today I turned 60. Please allow me to share a few words of gratitude.

I grew up in a little town in Switzerland in a musical family, learning to play piano from the age of four. My father taught me electronics and as a teenager, I set about putting my knowledge into practice by repairing our neighbors’ radios and TV sets. Combining electronics with my passion for music would set me down the path that would define my future. I spent every free minute in music stores, playing the latest synths and drum machines until the owners would kick me out because I couldn’t afford to buy any of these instruments. Later, during my studies as a sound engineer, I played piano in bars and coffee shops to earn a living. I quickly learned the struggles of a working musician, especially when I tried to build my own recording studio because the university didn’t have much equipment. That’s when I discovered that many of my friends shared the same challenges, which inspired me to start building my own equipment in my living room and share them with my friends for the price of only the components. These life experiences defined my purpose and passion for making audio equipment affordable for everyone.

Looking back, I have been extremely fortunate. Amazing people helped me along the way, without whom I could have never traveled this journey. I can’t count the many mistakes I made and how many times I fell on my face – and often I felt like giving up. But my passion and belief that there is always a solution, together with the help of wonderful people, got me back up and running. Today, I believe that dreams, passion and discipline are the keys to success while setbacks are the best lessons in life.

I have had truly amazing mentors, friends and employees in my life who helped me along the way, but also grounded me when they thought my ideas were wrong. Success is never measured by your bank account, job title, or the car you drive – but by the impact, you have on the people you serve. And you never achieve success alone – it’s always the people who have helped you that deserve all the credit. I feel extremely blessed to be surrounded by people I love, respect and admire – people that truly inspire me.

When you enter the last third of your life, you learn to put value on your time and focus on what matters. In my twenties, I thought driving a fancy car and wearing a nice suit were the definitions of success. Little did I know how meaningless these things are. Over the years my priorities have changed and I have since become an extreme minimalist – a feeling that is truly liberating and enlightening, providing me with peace of mind and happiness.

For many years I neglected my piano. I have now started to play again and I also spend much of my time learning and mountain biking as they have become a big joy in my life. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me in my life and my special gratitude goes to the family, friends, employees and Customers who believe in me. I couldn’t have done it without you and nothing is more fulfilling than pursuing your dreams and being surrounded by people who stand by you, no matter what.

On my birthday today, I’d like to give myself a gift, which is to support two organizations whose cause I deeply believe in - to provide musical education for underprivileged children in remote areas. These organizations do truly amazing work so please support them too if you can.

https://www.musicianswithoutborders.org/2021/04/12/music-tribe-supports-musicians-without-borders/
    https://playingforchange.org/music-tribe-donates-100000-to-pfcf-programs/

Thank you for everything.

Uli

read more...
    4 2,073
    • Music Tribe
      jenifferr

Happy Birthday, Uli :-) Wish you all the best ,Everyday surrounded with Happyness,Love and success :-)
      • Apr 13
    • Music Tribe
      Mrturtle

Happy birthday Uli Behringer My hero for making the gear I want at a price I can usually afford. Don’t listen to the haters just keep on doing what you do best.

Oh and while I have your attention there’s a man called David Knighton works for music tribe here in the u.k. he is a great asset and ambassador for your company who has helped me out with problems for the last two years, you might want to consider him for a promotion or at least a pay rise as he exemplifies everything you have strived to achieve at Behringer.

Happy Birthday once again. Stay safe and virus free. Steve
      • Apr 14
    • Music Tribe
      portionofspace Happy Birthday Uli. I turned 64. yesterday. we have the same birthdate. and for my birthday, my wife got me a brand new 2600, which arrived today. thank you for sharing the joy!
      • Apr 15
    • Music Tribe
      Ntrsn Happy birthday Ulrich . Thanks for all the great products and passion for music . Greetings from the German Hollandian border yes not so far from the old Behringer adress;)
      • Apr 26
Go to page