Statistics

289,846 members
172,410 posts
  • kobi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-13

Hello,

where can i download Mac OS powercore virus plugin for my access poercore?

0 148
    • kobi
      hagen

The Access Virus single instance plugin is part of the general PowerCore system software installer. You have to have a single instance license installed on one of your PowerCores in your system to use it.

The multi instance Access Virus is a seperate plugin installer that would be individually generated for the holder of a multi instance Access Virus license. Unfortunately TC can't offer that service anymore since the generation depended on old OS software versions which are not supported/maintained anymore.

• July 23, 2019
  • serge20261
    Contributor - Level 2
    2013-02-19
    I'm hearing rumours that the g system is going to be replaced with a complete revised unit
    Is there any truth in this?TC
    0 15,021
    • serge20261
      Bread I hope not - I just got mine working
      • February 18, 2013
    • serge20261
      elcap420 Where are these rumors coming from???
      • February 19, 2013
    • serge20261
      utterlyguitarde I suspect this to be true, but, I haven't heard anything for sure yet.
      • February 21, 2013
    • serge20261
      utterlyguitarde If they didn't show it at NAMM then it won't happen this year.
      • February 21, 2013
    • serge20261
      serge20261

elcap420 wrote:

Where are these rumors coming from???

Some of my mates went to namm from Australia,few whispers here and there

I really wish someone from TC would set this straight
      • February 21, 2013
  • teichnology
    Contributor - Level 2
    2016-07-22
    Hi all, I am a TonePrint novice having problems with Sub N Up Octaver.

Using the Windows TonePrint Editor and a USB cable, I am able to send prints to the pedal. The problem is that the
    0 2,629
    • teichnology
      teichnology I'll try this again because my first message was cut off:

Hi all, I am a TonePrint novice having problems with Sub N Up Octaver.

Using the Windows TonePrint Editor and a USB cable, I am able to send prints to the pedal. The problem is that the

prints overwrite all three patches on the pedal (poly, toneprint, classic).

I can't find a manual for the pedal, and I found nothing in the TonePrint Editor manual to help. THanks!!
      • July 23, 2016
    • teichnology
      LarryBug That sounds strange. Usually only the toneprint slot is write enabled. the other two are not. What makes you think that the poly and classic sounds are changed when a tone print is uploaded? Does this happen when you beam to the pedal using a smartphone?
      • July 24, 2016
    • teichnology
      bruceselzler Hello,

Im having exactly the same problem. Have you heard anything from TC Electronics? They don't seem to respond to help requests. Did you solve your problem?

- Sez
      • September 16, 2016
    • teichnology
      TC-Mike Hi,

please get in touch with our tech support :

http://forum.tcelectronic.com/topic/1089/tech-problems-please-email-tc-support/
      • September 18, 2016
    • teichnology
      kalewine Is the a new manual for TonePrint 3?
      • September 30, 2016
  • dd2402
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-08-15

Hi, 

I've record a multi track on my M32r live but when i play back that music i've all of instrument but i 've the basse on the drum and the voice and the guitare. i d'ont know how i can do to have the kick at the kick and ....my kick is on c17 or it will be on the c1 and when i go to set up on the channel i c'ant select c1 it's c17 to c32

67908836_361253291238321_9174748226765455360_n.jpg
    read more...
    0 100
  • MiguelPortillo
    Contributor - Level 2
    2018-09-23
    I have not updated my VL2's firmware in 3 years. Is there any new firmware update out?

God Bless you all.\,
    Miguel
    0 371
    • MiguelPortillo
      TCH-Spencer Hey Miguel,

The latest VoiceLive 2 firmware was released in January of 2016. If you get our free VoiceSupport application you can get the update from there. Cheers :]
      • October 26, 2018
  • DavidDuncan
    Contributor - Level 2
    2018-10-06
    I've taken my producer out of the rack case to install in my studio and discovered I've thrown away the mixer side covers along with the box. Does anyone know if sides can be bought separately either direct from behringer or via a dealer. Thanks
    0 541
    • DavidDuncan
      Roblof Behringer don't do direct sales (unless you buy a shipping container full of goodies from them ) but you should be able to have your official behringer seller order such replacement parts if they are available.
      • October 5, 2018
    • DavidDuncan
      DavidDuncan Thanks Robert.
      • October 6, 2018
  • DanStay
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-07-31
    I have created a simple PC program to record the XR18

Just plug the USB cable

Press REC

It will record 18 individual wav tracks on the hard drive , that you can then import later in your DAW

I have tested it yesterday with a surface pro connected to XR18 on our live show, and it worked for more than 4 hours gig. This is truely amazing feature.

I will be able to listen carefully to the XR18 sound in my quiet studio

Also, I can send back this recording to the XR18 and tune more the EQ/gate/Compressor/fx, etc... at home and save settings

Then better sound will be ready for the next gig

I can also use this recording for testing the sound in the hall, before the musicians are coming. I have already their recordings

If someone is interested by this program, let me know
    read more...
    3 123,618
    • DanStay
      ChipMonroe

Dan Stay;55769 wrote:

If someone is interested by this program, let me know

I'd love to try this.
      • July 31, 2015
    • DanStay
      Paul_Vannatto You've piqued my interest Dan. Tell us more. Will I have to sell my firstborn?
      • July 31, 2015
    • DanStay
      DavidSchram I do the same thing using reaper-- default setting on my laptop is 18 tracks, all named by instrument and armed. Even better is when I take 30 seconds to create folder before hitting record. I save by set because too worried about a failure.

Also run xairedit at the same time, btw.
      • July 31, 2015
    • DanStay
      ChrisJanton

David Schram;55804 wrote:

I do the same thing using reaper-- default setting on my laptop is 18 tracks, all named by instrument and armed. Even better is when I take 30 seconds to create folder before hitting record. I save by set because too worried about a failure.

Also run xairedit at the same time, btw.

What are your laptop particulars? OS, etc.
      • August 1, 2015
    • DanStay
      DanStay Here is it !!!!

http://www.varranger.com/xr/MixTools.zip

This will record 18 wav tracks when the XR18 is USB connected

The next step will add a simple music & MP3 player, so with a simple PC you can record 18 tracks, and play some music during the pause
      • August 1, 2015
  • romain
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-09

Hello I would like to know where can I find the software for windows of the UMC-22

thanks

0 124
  • ScottNickels
    Contributor - Level 2
    2017-01-19
    I'd like the pedal to act as freeze until released: hold the current note/notes and then you can play overtop.
    0 290
  • obiwan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-29

Would buy the tannoy xt8f but the dealer said it is discontinued. What are the new modell?

0 157
Go to page