Statistics

261,463 members
140,188 posts
  • nonm
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-28

Hey,

how can i send Sound (Spotify for ex.) through the GoXLR into my Stream? Is that possible? 

0 220
  • Firemangib
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-21

So I bough a GoXLR. Unfortunately in an unrelated issue, the 3.5mm headphone jack is faulty so I’m having to return and replace.

Anyway, I seem to get quite a bit of background static from the mic, I’m using a shure sm7b and have the gain set to around 60.

is there anything I can do to lower this static noise?

maybe my wireless mouse and keyboard are affecting it?

what do you guys think?

thanks all, 

Gib

read more...
    0 325
  • bambi91ss
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-05

so i would like to record my gameplay and voice but not my music or alert sounds, i use the goxlr mixer for all my audio but cant figer a way to do this. Any help will be amazing.

0 159
  • MoBlufiz
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-14

Hey Guys,
    A long time ago i bought a Mic with a XLR-port.
    My problem is that the Mic itself is working (means the sound is registered at the Xenyx Board) but the sound is not registered by the PC.
    It is connected to the PC via a USB-A to USB-B cable.
    Probably the problem is with the driver but i dont know how to "activate" ASIO4ALL. I downloaded it and now ?

read more...
    0 83
    • MoBlufiz
      RexBeckett

@MoBlufiz 

Hello Florian, welcome to the community.

It is not essential to use ASIO4ALL, the Q802USB should work with the default Windows USB sound driver. Check these things:

Make sure that the USB/2-Track To Main Mix button is not pressed. This mutes USB recording to prevent feedback.

Open Windows Control Panel -> Device Manager and look for USB Sound Codec (what Windows calls the Q802). It should be in the group Sound, video and game controllers. If it is marked as Unknown or has an error flag, it should be uninstalled and reconnected.

If you are running Windows 10, see Microphone Privacy Settings which also affect USB sound interfaces.

• March 14, 2020
  • ray2kay
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-24

recently re-install windows & now my GoXLR wont work or be detected. Here is the error im getting at the bottom, also i've tried uninstalling drivers & hardware with no luck. When the app finally opens if i select update firmware it just crashes. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Driver error: Error creating bus dice:riverError: loading driver:

Check the driver configuration or device connections.

error.PNG
    read more...
    0 4,945
    • ray2kay
      zizzogaming

Hey buddy, I just ran into the same problem as you but I have been able to resolve it. It's a bit of a process but this was the only way I was able to get it to work. If you go into your windows settings > update and security > Windows Security there is an option to get a fresh install of Windows through the Windows Security application, this process will erase all of the applications that you have installed while leaving your personal files untouched. You will unfortunately have to reinstall all of your desktop apps but you will NOT lose any of your personal files. Once the Windows reinstall is complete download and install the GoXLR app. During the installation process GoXLR will install the necessary drivers for GoXLR to operate. For whatever reason I believe this process was skipped for both of us when we reinstalled GoXLR after our system reset. Hopefully when you reinstall GoXLR you will see the driver installation process and everything should work after that. I hope this helps you and fixes your issue like it did mine. 

• December 26, 2019
  • authorloen
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-02-23

Hello all 

I use the monitor out get all my sound from, games, mic etc.

I would like a decent set of wireless headphones (stereo of coures) 

I tired using a Ligitech G933 USB line in, but the sound is strange. 

Can anyone recommned one please

Thank you

read more...
    0 117
  • dils
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-12

I have a GOXLR and on my stream it sounds very "tinny". I have a dual PC stream, and I run my video through to my streaming PC through an elgato HD60S. My audio however is run through the line-out 3.5mm jack to my streaming laptop. You can hear what it sounds like at: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/537182738

I record on OBS on my gaming PC and everything sounds fine. There are no filters or anything on the OBS on the streaming PC. It's just a naked input. I'm not really sure where to go here. I can try NDI but I'd rather keep my setup how it is, since it would require me to use my gaming PC to change my scenes etc, which defeats the purpose for me sort of.

read more...
    0 374
    • dils
      RexBeckett

Hello @dils , welcome to the community.

How is the audio feed connected to the laptop? The sound that you describe can result from connecting an unbalanced stereo source to a balanced mono input. This causes one stereo side to be subtracted from the other - leaving only the stereo difference. The resulting sound lacks low-frequency content and sounds weirdly spacial. You can usually fix the problem by using different cables or adapters to split the stereo sides.

• February 11, 2020
    • dils
      dils

It goes from the "line-out" from the GoXLR to a 3.5mm microphone audio jack on my streaming laptop. For reference, my streaming laptop is an ASUS ROG Strix II.

It's a single wire. What kind of cable could alleviate this?

• February 11, 2020
  • Zilatron
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-11

Hello everyone I am a new owner of a goxlr. Although when I purchased this I didn't think about it but I currently headphones that need 300ohmz. While I thought I'd be fine I'm not sure how to correctly hook up a sound blaster x7 with a goxlr while running a 2 pc stream setup. If anyone has any tips it'd be greatly appreciated because I am currently confused! Thanks!

read more...
    0 129
  • Conspiracy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-22

Hey guys I'm kinda stuck here I'm wanting to know basically if I go out and buy a decent pair of headphones not a gaming headset so something like beradynamics audio technica shenhizers etc At 250ohms with a mod mic. how do I get these to work on consoles and pc I own a creative sound K3plus audio interface witch runs my rode nt1a mic but  I am thinking of upgrading to a go xlr would this be enough to run it or do i need an additional amp/dac as well. I'm a streamer and gamer so looking to get good sound quality hence moving away from gaming headset into something higher range. set ups and advice would be appreciated thanks.

read more...
    0 208
  • Olddrunkengamer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-03

so iv had my goxlr a week now and love it but I updated it today and all of a sudden I lost power and now can't get it to respond at all any help would be grateful before I send it back 

0 133
    • Olddrunkengamer
      cynbal

Im having the same issue. My lights wont turn on, nor will it find it in the app

• May 3, 2020
    • Olddrunkengamer
      NicJonesMT

Hi @Olddrunkengamer  @cynbal 
      Could you please submit a technical support ticket (Hit support at the top) and we can then advise you further .

• May 3, 2020
Go to page