Statistics

241,820 members
118,134 posts
  • JackieCadena
    Contributor - Level 1
    2017-04-16
    Hello, looking for some help here. Our system will occasionally stop recording partially through a set or sermon. It happens at random times and I am unsure why this is happening. Can you please help advise a fix? Or what I am doing wrong?

Thank you!
    read more...
    0 553
    • JackieCadena
      NielStubbe Hi, we have the same problem with our x32. Also looking for some advise on how to fix this.
      • June 29, 2017
    • JackieCadena
      AdrianDening Did anyone get to the bottom of this recording problem please?

Just bought an XR16 and have the same issue - recording suddenly stops for no reason.

Thanks,

Adrian
      • December 16, 2018
    • JackieCadena
      NormMast I'm curious to follow along here.....Is it the USB location the recording stops in?We often use that location as a back up recording, but can't recall it's ever stopped on it's own...Maybe once...
      • December 16, 2018
  • WarrenSmith
    Contributor - Level 1
    2016-03-29
    Hey there,
    Can anyone tell me what size is the wrench that is used to setup the frame for the XD8USB drum set, please?
    0 459
  • TsolisKostantin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2016-09-24
    Hi to all!
    I am Kostas and I am a little bit confused working my new Xenyx qx1204.

I just sold my FX1202 and bought a console.

Is there any block diagram and about this model?

I would like to know if alt 3/4 can play simultaneously with MAIN MIX in order to hoop up my recording or monitors there or whatever output I want to hear in the same time with Main Mix.

I would also like to know if I can monitor the same level of effects that goes to my main mix, on my control room out as well.

Can this console record every channel separately via usb interface?

When I connect the usb the console stops playing music via the main out. Why? May I record via usb and listen via main, control room, 2track out and alt3/4 at the same time?

Thanks in advance!
    read more...
    0 2,240
    • TsolisKostantin
      Paul_Vannatto

Tsolis Kostantinos;85569 wrote:

Is there any block diagram and about this model?

Hi Tsolis, welcome to the forum. No there is no block diagram available as far as I know.

I would like to know if alt 3/4 can play simultaneously with MAIN MIX in order to hoop up my recording or monitors there or whatever output I want to hear in the same time with Main Mix.

The Alt 3/4 is meant to be a toggle either to the Main LR or the Alt 3/4 outputs, not both.

I would also like to know if I can monitor the same level of effects that goes to my main mix, on my control room out as well.

The built-in Fx engine is tied to the Aux 2 (orange knobs). The stereo returns from the Fx can only be assigned to the Main LR or the Alt 3/4.

Can this console record every channel separately via usb interface?

No, it is only a 2 in/ 2 out USB interface

When I connect the usb the console stops playing music via the main out. Why? May I record via usb and listen via main, control room, 2track out and alt3/4 at the same time

That I'm not sure
      • September 24, 2016
    • TsolisKostantin
      TsolisKostantin Thanks for the quick reply!

My current setup is: Main out->EQ->compressor->amp (6 speaker + sub woofer)

Control Room out: 2 M-audio BX5a Studio Monitors facing the stage.

Aux Sends: A BOSS subwoofer with its 2 satellites as a "record" monitor (This is located higher than the stage and I want to hear the complete sound -effects included- when we have a Live event)

Now I have hooked the 2track out to PC in (SB audigy platinum 2) line in, to record. Will it be better to record via usb? BUT I want all of my setup (main out, ctrl room monitors and Aux sends) to play as I record because there are people listening the live at the same time!!

I am using Cool Edit Pro 2 (Audacity crashes all the time and seems pretty "cheap" plus I am used to Cool Edit.

Thanks!
      • September 24, 2016
    • TsolisKostantin
      TsolisKostantin Thanks for the quick reply!

I have written another reply but.. POUF it disappeared!

So what may be an reasonable and handy use of Alt 3-4? I can't think of one yet!

I have read that MUTED channels play through Alt3-4 out.

I have also read that the monitors should better be without fx so I will go with it..

I will also change the order of eq->comp to: Comp->eq after reading some articles.

Also: AUX returns may be used as a "line in"?

Thanks!
      • September 24, 2016
    • TsolisKostantin
      Paul_Vannatto

Tsolis Kostantinos;85581 wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply!

I have written another reply but.. POUF it disappeared!

Your first 5 posts have to be approved. I was away (doing sound for a songwriters workshop). Once you have got past the first 5 posts, your posts should appear immediately after posting them.

So what may be an reasonable and handy use of Alt 3-4? I can't think of one yet!

I have read that MUTED channels play through Alt3-4 out.

I remember asking the same thing when I had one of those small analog mixers. Never did find a use for the Alt 3/4. But the same buttons function as mutes.

I have also read that the monitors should better be without fx so I will go with it..

All the musicians (except one) I do sound with do not want Fx in their monitor.

Also: AUX returns may be used as a "line in"?

Yes that is correct.
      • September 24, 2016
    • TsolisKostantin
      TsolisKostantin Sorry for "spamming" I haven't seen that posts needed approval! My bad!

So, maybe behringer may share the block diagram from Qx1204usb?

Also will it be better to record via usb or via 2track out?

When I want to record 6 channels (it has compressors on the first ch) is it ok to use a compressor software for input of sound card on pc or it will make the recording sound crappy?
      • September 24, 2016
  • Em1ly
    Triber
    2019-03-14

Here are some highlights of the ULTRAVOICE XM1800S

1 93
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-08-19

Ever wondered how we train our Tribers to get the most out of all our tools?

Let Gio from the Digital Application Training Team tell you all about it.

Enjoy!

read more...
    4 1,243
  • JSabina
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-09

Hello I have 2 service tickets open via the Portal and no one has responded since. Can some please improve this process it is absolutely painful.

Ticket 0107741 opened 10/3

Ticket 0107737 opened 10/3

1 332
  • NCCC-AV
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-03

We updated our firmware yesterday and when we checked all of our presets that we created were deleted.  Is there any way to get them back?  We're going to create them again and save them to a flash drive in the future but I'd like to not lose that work.  I'm assuming they're gone, but I'm just wondering.

Thanks.

read more...
    0 186
    • NCCC-AV
      GaryHiggins

@NCCC-AV  Probably gone sorry to say. You might try reloading the old firmware version and double check but I very much doubt that will work...however nothing lost in so doing except a little of your time.

• January 3, 2020
    • NCCC-AV
      tgurry

I had the same issue. There was no way to undo it. Sorry about that. 

• January 9, 2020
    • NCCC-AV
      Jeremyforbes

I'm so glad that I joined Music Tribe tonight.  I was going to update our X32 before worship practice tonight.  I still have the flash in my pocket.  Thank you all for the thread about the update clearing all of the settings out of the mixer.  Now I know to save everything before I do the update!!!!

Thanks again!!!

• February 1, 2020
  • MyBones
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-14

There seems to be a bug.

Configuring the library "Local IO", I engaged the 48 V power to some channels. When changing to the "Card Playback" configuration, the 48 V power keeps engaged, but is not shown on the panel, shown at the rear plugs lights only

I do not want to have the 48 V power to be engaged in the "Card Playback" setup, but it seems to be copied from the "Local IO" into this.

This should be corrected.

read more...
    1 132
  • mcfwc
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-24

Hi, 

I am looking for an iOS app to control the X32 Compact Digital Mixer. When I look for the X32-Mix, it says the App needs to be updated for the latest iOS. 

Thanks, 

Andrew

0 103
    • mcfwc
      GaryHiggins

Mixing Station Pro is a good one and is available from the app store-I think it's $6 or $8 but it's well worth it and well supported.

Many users here have this and are very happy with it.

• January 23, 2020
    • mcfwc
      Jeremyforbes

Go to the App store and update the app.  It is free.  I use the same app on my iPad and it works great.  

• February 1, 2020
  • IanDalgairns
    Contributor - Level 1
    2013-04-22
    Hello. I have a Behringer Epx2000 amplifier. Everything was working fine until I tried some new speakers encountered a problem. Now when i turn on the unit, the 'limit' led's flash on, go off then nothing else really happens. Here is a clip I uploaded to YouTube to describe things better, the unit has nothing plugged into it during the clip : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHZ_PZRw94Q

Does anyone know what might be occurring?
    read more...
    0 1,171
    • IanDalgairns
      InactiveUser Dear Ian,

Sorry to hear you are having difficulty with your EPX2000. I shall PM you for your contact details to get this matter resolved.

Kind Regards,

Fiona Hammond

CARE EMEA

MUSIC Group

BEHRINGER
      • April 22, 2013
Go to page