Statistics

225,066 members
99,488 posts
  • bhaikosalam
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-08-19

I don't know where to ask, the audiophile subreddit was no help, not much on google either.

I'm looking for passive speakers that do well with techno & electronic music in general. I'm sure you'vee noticed that sometimes high end speakers are great for all types of music, except for techno and electro where the bass doesn't sound sharp and detailed but rather slow and messy. how to win at internet cafe sweepstakes

What passive speakers would you guys recommend ?

read more...
    0 545
    • bhaikosalam
      RichardYClark

What size, power and price range are you looking for? Otherwise the sky's the limit. 

"sometimes high end speakers are great for all types of music, except for techno and electro where the bass doesn't sound sharp and detailed "

That's why active speakers can be so much better with separate amps for the top and bass where the bass can be much better controlled by being directly connected to the bass amp without any crossover components in between.

• August 20, 2019
  • New
    Letauth
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

The email is invalid Music ID is showed up...

But Care Tickets creation need to select Brand and Model name...

How can I create Music ID?

thanks.

0 50
    • Letauth
      Nigel67 Hi Kazuma. Let me check with the Community Support Team and I will get back to you.
      • November 29, 2020
      • Can't create Music ID...
        Nigel67 Can I just confirm that you are trying to log in through the Community page
        https://community.musictribe.com/
        and not from the website homepage, as although they look very similar, the login through the website homepage is not for the Community, but a login for our partners and resellers. many thanks
        • November 29, 2020
  • noisynois
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-03

Hola a [email protected],despues de tener un grave accidente y a punto de morir,aqui estoy para seguir dando guerra,soy productor,compositor,teclista,y gracias a todas las opciones que hay para un teclado podria decirce que toco todos los instrumentos,toco el violin y no te darias cuenta que es una libreria de kontakt,entre otros,bueno pues me he quedado paralitico,este mensaje es para aquellos que han sufrido un accidente y les ha frenado en su "carrera musical" profesional o por hobby,aunque queremos que sea profesional y no lo sea hay muchos profesionales que no trabajan de musico,yo soy uno de ellos,hago muchas cosas y buenas,y lo lo digo yo,lo dice lo que suena cuando se pone alguna pista mia,he tenido oportundades pero con el accidente se desvanecieron,9 meses encerrado en un hospital y ahora ya voy a retomar onde lo dejé,digo esto para que no o deprimais y sigais adelante con vuestros trabajos musicales aunque hay un gran muro,aqui os presento un trabajo que unos 10 meses despues del accidente compuse esto dedicado a mí y a la superacion,se llama overcoming,superacion,basicamente la evolucion de la cancion es mi propia evolucion,quise expresar eso y salió a la perfeccion,no espero que os guste o que nó os guste simplemente es musica para vuestros oidos,quizas la olvideis al oirla o la recordeis para siempre o muchas mas variantes,solo es por compartir y deciros que hay vida despues de una tragedia y todo se puede superar,saludos a todos y encantado de estar en vuestra web os dejo el link,gracias

https://soundcloud.com/noisy-nois/noisy-nois-overcoming-original-mix-free-download

read more...
    0 233
  • kevinmichael
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-03

Hello,

Cañ you tell me if my Bugera Amp is fixed?

My ticket # is;

CAS-26767-X6J8J2

I have no idea what is status, support shows resolved. Can you tell me if my Amp is being shipped back to me ?

Thank you.

Kevin Richardson

[email protected]

714-749-1588

read more...
    0 200
  • New
    AchimOpp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

Hello TC Support,

I just purchased the new TC 6000 native bundle, registered succesfully but the mentioned link for downloading the software is wrong...

please send me the correct link

thank you and best regards

Achim Oppermann

read more...
    0 15
  • ozguryenicirak
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-19

Hello,

This is Özgür from cabroX Stage Technologies. We are producing new generation stage boxes that collect and securely stores the cables. We are planning a new product include dibox that collect line(jack) cable. We want to use Klark Teknik's dibox in this product and we want to cooperate with Klark Teknik. Who is the right person to discuss cooperation?

Please check our products: www.cabrox.com

read more...
    0 158
  • New
    Sursonido
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-29

The email is invalid Music ID is showed up...

But Care Tickets creation need to select Brand and Model name...

How can I create Music ID?

thanks.

0 50
    • Sursonido
      Nigel67 Hi, when you click on the Community tab, you are taken to the Community page and there is a pop up window which asks you to sign in or create an account. This is where you create your account. If you are trying to sign in on the Home page, then this is a login for our partners to a different portal. It is not the Community login / sign up. Hope this helps. Any issues, please get bck to me.
      • Jan 28
    • Sursonido
      Sursonido I signed up for a B2B account.
      But when I try to enter store.musictribe.com it does not let me and it says that the ID or password is wrong. I have changed the password, but the problem persists. I have tried to create a new account, but it tells me that the email is invalid. All emails are invalid!
      • Jan 31
      • The email is invalid Music ID
        Sursonido I'm sorry but I can't speak English, I only know Spanish. I hope the translation is a bit correct.
        • Jan 31
    • Sursonido
      Nigel67 Hi, you are trying to sign up on the distributor portal. You must be in the Community page to sign up and then submit a ticket. Please watch this video as it may help
      https://community.musictribe.com/public/admin/Case-Portal_How-to-Create-a-Case-updated.mp4
      • Feb 1
  • svaldez1979
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-12

Hello, Please let me know if the Tannoy CVS 6 6-Inch Coaxail in ceiling Loudspeaker is comparable to the Tannoy 8001 4240.  I need to replace 4 Tannoy 8001 4240s.

0 161
  • jfreivald
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-24

Hello,

I'm a RF engineer with an audio problem.

I have an old system that I'm trying to interface with that has a 0-60KHz baseband that I need to capture and play out in real-time. It looks like the Line In/Out on the UMC202HD will do the trick pretty handily at the 192KHz sample rate. The mux has a 135 Ohm interface. 

Can any of you audiofiles tell me what the impedance is on the UMC202HD line in/out connections so that I can build the matching circuit?

Also, can anyone confirm that the Line In/Out jacks will play and record up to 60 KHz of baseband simultaneously? I'm used to designing systems between 300 MHz and 20 GHz, so I'm a bit out of my element. 

Thanks in advance!

--Joe

read more...
    0 47
    • jfreivald
      RexBeckett Hi Joe, I'm not sure if the UMC202HD will do what you want. I have measured some of the characteristics of my UMC404HD (same preamps and output drivers as the UMC202HD) and confirmed that they agree with the published specs.

The frequency response of the preamps is specified as 10Hz - 50kHz (+0, -3dB)
      I measured the Line input impedance as 42K @ 1kHz (balanced)
      The frequency response of the outputs is specified as 10Hz - 43kHz (-0, +0.3dB)
      I measured the XLR output impedance as 100 Ohms @ 1kHz (balanced).
      • August 24, 2020
  • Ceri
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-10

Hiya, 

During rehearsals today for the students music show week we lost a whole bank of channels 1-8 on our midas m32 desk. Just wondering if this is something that's happened to anyone else before and if so what kind of repair was needed?  Would be really grateful for any advice. 

read more...
    0 130
    • Ceri
      RexBeckett

Hello @Ceri , welcome to the community.

It sounds like there is a hardware problem on your M32. I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Service Repair explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Also make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

• March 10, 2020
Go to page