Statistics

242,671 members
119,067 posts
  • New
    brynnerhead1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-22

Just received my VL3X and have explored voicesupport2 a bit. I see presets that I used with my Voicelive Touch 1 that are listed in the voicelive 2 presets library.

I know the how to get these presets onto my unit.

My question is,can all voicelive2 presets be edited globally on the VL3X?

As a starting point,I'm trying to set a master sound for my acoustic guitar on the GLOBAL PRESET to use on basically all my tunes.I've been trying to pull a delay setting from GLOBAL to use on the VL2 POP DUO preset and as I go back and forth the delay millisecond setting keeps changing.

I just want to be sure the issue is occurring "between the chair my VL3x." and is not a crossover preset issue.

Again can all VL2 presets installed on a VL3X from Voicesupport2 be edited by pulling from the VL3X GLOBAL master guitar setting? 

read more...
    0 36
    • brynnerhead1
      brynnerhead1 Never mind and sorry folks! The problem WAS indeed occurring between the chair and the VL3X. I figure out what step I was leaving out.
      • Jan 22
  • New
    Tony2
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-12

Hi.

I've been asked to do a virtual performance at a hospital. Never done this before and was hoping that someone who has, could kindly point out some do's and dont's. Especially someone who has used their play acoustic to do so. I'm pretty sure they will supply a windows laptop, and will be using webex. I'm guessing that webex is very similar to zoom.

I've had the playacoustic hooked up to my own windows 10 pc and the first thing I noticed, was the very low output using the usb. With the usb level maxed out in the playacoustic, I can't see anyway to increase the level. The other obvious problem was when I routed the audio to the pc headphone out, the latency was terrible. I can of course use the playacoustic's headphone to monitor, but I'm guessing that I'm going to look like I'm terrible at miming. As bad as the dubbing on a Kung Fu movie. I'm guessing no, but is there a way to get the latency down?

Thanks in advance.

Tony.

BTW. What on earth has happend to the TC Helicon user forum? This music tribe thing is a nightmare! I searched for play acoustic and only got 4 pages of posts that were of no use to me. What happend to all the posts? So much good information from users and TC hellicon staff seems to have gone. Haven't seen the term " user forum " once, and I'm not even sure this post is going to go to the right place. In the drop down menus you have to select before you can post,  there is no mention of TC Hellicon let alone the play series.

read more...
    0 26
  • New
    fourstring71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-10

Just bought a Behringer UM2 and would love to register it for warranty and downloads. It is not obvious to me as to how to accomplish this.  Thank you.

0 51
    • fourstring71
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. So submit a product registration please click on Support at the top of the page and then select Product Registration.
      • Feb 10
  • New
    Ls4321
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

Hey is the download Audacity ok to trust?

0 120
  • New
    Joejoe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

every time I sing high the harmony does a funny sound does anyone know how to fix this

0 34
  • New
    TMcMeen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Need to replace the internal knob on a TC Helicon Play Acoustic (Pic Attached.) Will likely have to solder on a whole new knob (I think?) Anyone done something like this before? Maybe possibly know a part number? Got any suggestions? Thank you!

read more...
    0 50
    • TMcMeen
      Nigel67 Hi TMcMeen. Please contact our spares department and they will be able to help you with part number, pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with the relevant information. Many thanks
      • Mar 31
  • New
    soundspace
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-01

Hi

the TC v100 quick start guide says:

The footswitch is customizable, and any switch can be easily set to control any available function (see Getting Started for more details)

Where is "getting started"?

thanks

michael

read more...
    0 53
  • New
    kesha1
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-11-27

I use it with a pretty fast computer: i7 6 core, 16 Gigs of RAM. Using it with the Ableton Live 10.

It was working pretty steadily until recently, when it started disconnecting a few times a day. And restarting a program is not enough, I have to reboot the computer in order to make the sound cart connect again.

The lights on the card stay On all the time, but I have to reboot the computer in order for it to get reconnected.

Please advice.

read more...
    0 38
    • kesha1
      RexBeckett Hello Vlad, the first things to try are a different USB cable, a different USB port on the PC and, if possible, another computer. When it has disconnected, does it reconnect if you unplug and replug the USB cable?
      • November 28, 2020
    • kesha1
      kesha1 Yes, it reconnects with this cable without a problem. I suspect now that it might have been a conflict with a new DAW I installed (DP), so, I reinstalled the driver and so far it's working well.
      • November 28, 2020
  • MarkW_Wallace
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-13
    Is Vocalive 3 able to work/connect with Vocal Support 2 yet since the server update?
    0 30
  • PoloHunter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29

My voicelive extreme strangely started going crazy. As in all the presets started to change up and down on its own. Can someone help me with this isse

0 57
Go to page