Statistics

293,463 members
176,456 posts
  • New
    JackieBlueBass
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-29

I have 3 broken knobs on my RH750. Are the replacements better?  How do I get replacements?

0 9
    • JackieBlueBass
      Nigel67 Hi JackieBluesBass. Please contact our Spares Department and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • September 28, 2021
    • JackieBlueBass
      JackieBlueBass

Thanks!

• September 29, 2021
  • New
    B5215
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-17

I have a Morningstar MC3 plus BluGuitar mercury and a plethora figured out the BluGuitar ok but cannot seem to get the plethora to work. Just want to switch boards. Played around and can make it switch with the 3 BluGuitar setting I have but it's switching the wrong boards? How do I for example say when I press button A on the MC3 I want board number 22 and button B I want board 11 for example. I thought about moving the boards to the slots I seem to be able to switch but don't think you can move the boards around. I think just to control Boards is a pc change and should be easy? Don't need to control the individual pedals as I guess if they are on when I return to the board it will still be on.  Please help I have spend 2 weeks off and on and getting nowhere.

read more...
    0 16
    • B5215
      B5215 Sorry about the underlining
      • Jan 17
    • B5215
      TC-Mike Hi, please refer to the Px5 midi implementation and check that the midi controller is set to send out the correct midi data: Prg changes for changing boards or CC information to control eg FX slot bypass etc (so you can program scenes too) The board can be re-oganized using the TonePrint app (board tap)
      also recommend to check the Plethora user group on Facebook as some users have the morning star midi controllers too and might be able to get you on the right track..
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/524312771796724
      • May 4
  • New
    funtae
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11
    • funtae
      john0121 Hi Chris, this happens in later Mac OS it's an easy fix and nothing to worry about.

To bypass this go to your Security & Privacy settings in System Preferences and under the General tab click "Open Anyway". The application will open now, you only need to do this once.
      • December 10, 2020
      • Behringer X air XR18 Digital Mixer x-air edit help!!
        funtae John thank you! I appreciate the reply, and I hope you have a great weekend!
        • December 11, 2020
  • New
    robertfullos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-02

Hi,

Is it possible to save songs (backing track) in the Ditto+? If so, what format I can use?  I tried to convert the backing track I have same as the file being generated by the looper inside the folder but it says "sampling rate error" if I remember it correctly.

Thanks in advance.

**Read some trails and found some answers.  BTW can you recommend converters?

Rob

read more...
    0 12
    • robertfullos
      TC-Mike HI Rob, please make sure you have the latest 1.4 firmware update. The issue you mention regarding re-import of exported loops was known on OSX and is fixed with the 1.4 firmware update available here:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DLQ

Bugfix 31763: file headers could get corrupted in rare cases when editing exported track recordings on
      OSX Big Sur and re-importing them as backing track- fixed
      -enabling use of backing tracks where data start is not 32 bit aligned
      • Mar 1
  • New
    --kuudu22--
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-11

Will a Behringer FX2000 with a european internal power supply work in Canada?

0 65
    • --kuudu22--
      KyleJohnson Hello, this is Kyle with Music Tribe. The FX2000 have region specific Power Supplies. You could use a Europe one in North America but you would need a Step Up converter in order to get the correct voltage.
      • January 11, 2021
  • New
    JeremyPotts
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

About a month a go i bought a ditto looper , and it has already stopped working. it records the loop and plays it back but while i am recording it cuts the signal and i cant hear what i am playing.  this is extremely frustrating as i recently paid time for a space to record and the loop was going to be an integral part of my set up and sound. ive wasted alot of money because of this ?

read more...
    0 51
    • JeremyPotts
      Nigel67 Hi Jeremy, I am sorry to hear of your issue. If your unit is 30 days or less old, please contact the shop that you purchased it from and ask for a DOA replacement. Even if it is a couple of days over, it may be worth contacting them and seeing if they will exchange it. If over 30 days, then it will have to come in for repair. To do this you will need to send in a ticket to our Service Department. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • July 5, 2021
  • peterguitar
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-27

HI, I use cubase 10.5 Artist and would like the sample rate to default to 44.1 but it is fixed at 48. I can alter it in cubase but I have to do this each time I set up a project. I am colaborating with others and it becomes messy to fix the sample rate when you have been sent audio files with a different sample rate. Help would be appreciated. thanks

read more...
    0 69
  • marioleon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-27

Hello everybody, nice to start this topic, it's about a Behringer X V-amp lx1-x, well i have one and it isn't working anymore, the only thing i got now is a "E2" message displayed, but nothing happened when i restarted or shut off.

I'm asking what is this about, i red the manualsbutboting about troubleshooting, is there anyone that can help me to solve this?

Thanks to you all, greetings from Peru

read more...
    0 71
  • New
    zukulele
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

TC elecronics Ditti X2 & Blackstar Fly 3 AMP.

NO looping is taking place.

I have the patch cord guitar jacks plugged into the input jacks of the DITTO X2.

I have the the output jacks from the DITTO X2 plugged into the Blackstar AMP.

I have recorded a loop by pressing the loop buttom.

All I am getting is rebfurb.

Art

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    thepup
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-11

I'd like to plug my bass into my amp and run its xlr out into the mixer.  Then I'd like to play music on my laptop and send it into the mixer via the RCA jacks so I can play along and listen with headphones plugged into the mixer. Finally I'd like to send this combination through the mixer usb to my laptop for recording.  Can I do this with the q502usb?  

Signed,

A Mixer Newbie

read more...
    0 56
    • thepup
      RexBeckett Hi thepup, the Q502USB should be OK for this but connect the laptop playback to the Line In 2/3 inputs rather than the 2-Track ones. When the 2-Track inputs are switched to the Main mix, the USB record output is muted - to prevent possible feedback.
      • January 11, 2021
      • Need Q502usb info before purchase
        thepup Good to know, Rex--thanks. I only chose the RCA route since I already have a single 3.5mm plug split to two RCA plugs cord laying around (cumbersome description, I know). Guess I'd have to by a 3.5 mm-to-double-quarter-inch-jack cord (cumbersome description again). Also, how did you know about the usb muting? Is it in the documentation or did you learn it by trial and error?
        • January 11, 2021
        RexBeckett Yes a 3.5mm to dual 1/4" stereo splitter cable will do what you want.

The USB muting feature is common to most of Behringer's small analogue mixers. It is mentioned in the manuals but people often miss it.
        • ·
        • January 12, 2021
        thepup Now have the mixer and all necessary cables/adapters. Going to try it all out today. Thank you for your help!
        • January 24, 2021
Go to page