Statistics

293,467 members
176,460 posts
  • New
    DonChristian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-04

I now have upgraded from the TC Helicon play electric to the VL3x.  I am setting the unit up now, but am waiting to us it when i play live.  Right now I'm running theVL3x through a mixing board using a Bose S1 for the main PA.  My problem is that the different preset guitar volume is very different.  How can I get the volume to be more consistent.

read more...
    0 45
    • DonChristian
      Rambler Yep. I had to adjust the guitar output level for almost all the presets I chose. Presets reflect what the TC-Helicon team thought sounded best for the songs they were trying to create presets for. Your mileage WILL vary -- different guitars, different tones, different amp sims, etc. I typically copy a preset I like to an empty slot and adjust for my equipment and taste. You can save your adjusted presets to your computer (see manual). Hope this helps.
      • September 28, 2021
  • New
    franekp17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29

Hi all.

Can anyone assist me with this query?

I have successfully used my UMC1820 for over a year, but now find that my Main Outputs 1-2 are not working - also, that outputs 3-4 have increased significantly in output volume!! ALL other outputs do work correctly.

However, if monitoring via the two headphone outputs on the front of the unit, then both mixes 1-2 and 3-4 DO work as expected!!

Could this be some sort of unit or driver failure?

Any advice?

Thank you,

Frank

read more...
    0 63
  • New
    carpenzano
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-12-13

In this period of resctrictions I need to play with my band online, using JamKazam or Jamulus.

I am the keyboardist and use my VST plugins, hosted by Cantabile 3, on my computer (windows 10).

Is there a way to make XR18 to send back to the computer, via USB, the audio produced by Cantabile 3?

I have seen that one can redirect to the USB outputs the analog inputs, but I can't find a way to redirect the USB inputs to the USB outputs.

Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Giovanni 

read more...
    0 179
  • mjbrn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-22
    I have tried to set up a repair ticket without success. The pedal powers up but provides no effect. I'd like to get it repaired. I live in Toronto, Canada.
    0 42
    • mjbrn
      NicJonesMT Thanks for posting.

Can you confirm whats happening when you try to open a ticket?

Please be aware that as this is an old legacy product, parts may not be available.
      If you look at the following link this shows all of our international service centres who will be able to advise you further;

https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/store-finder?division=CREA&isoCode=GB&type=POS#googtrans(en|en)
      • June 22, 2020
  • ICOTEA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-15

Hello,

I'm new to this DAW sofware. I've bee trying to record an electric guitar. When I play it it sounds nice throught the headphones but when I try to play or export what I recorded it comes all chopped and messy

Any idea what could I be doing wrong?

Many thanks!

read more...
    0 48
    • ICOTEA
      john0121 Hi ICOTEA, what interface are you using? Have you tried increasing the buffer rate? it might be that your computer processing power is struggling with your settings.
      • September 15, 2020
      • Tracktion reconrding issues
        ICOTEA Hi John!
        • September 16, 2020
        ICOTEA im using a UM2 do you think it has something to do with these settings?
        • September 16, 2020
        john0121 Have a look under Audio Devices in Tracktion where you have selected the UM2 and try upper the "audio buffer rate" and see if this helps the sound run smoother.

What about sound form other applications like YouTube or Spotify for example is that clear and smooth?
        • ·
        • September 16, 2020
        ICOTEA Hi John! I figure it out. It had to do with some of the settings. Now it works...thanks a lot!!!
        • ·
        • September 20, 2020
  • New
    gregoryerba
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-14

I am utterly disgusted with your company. It took over a month, endless emails, forums, and re-sending information I provided multiple times to multiple people, before I finally got Musictribe to get warranty service to me, and then you give me a service center that is backlogged for TWO MONTHS in Digitron Electronics. It should be noted that the folks at Digitron are as frustrated with your lack of communication as I am.

After making a VIDEO of the problem that you requested, you didn’t even get that right in the warranty repair you sent to Digitron. I personally drove TWO HOURS one way to deliver the unit, as I cannot afford to ship such a heavy unit anywhere. 

You sent me a DEFECTIVE Turbosound Ip3000, and I have been OUT OF WORK as a solo musician who plays private engagements as a result, and now I find out it will be at least TWO MORE MONTHS before my unit is repaired, through NO FAULT OF MY OWN?!!!

You all out to be ashamed of yourselves. As far as I’m concerned, you should have sent a new unit to me altogether. Your lack of quality control & customer service has been DEVASTATING to me professionally. I am out well over $1,000 in the defective unit, and way beyond that in the lost wages of cancelled gigs as a result of your incompetence. 

I will be making a point to let as many of my colleagues in the greater Los Angeles area know how I’ve been disregarded by Musictribe, as well as on your forums. I have all the documentation. Shame on you. 

-Beyond disappointed. Devastated.

Greg Erba. (323)385-6184
                                17812 Elizabeth Lake Road

read more...
    0 64
    • gregoryerba
      john0121 Hi Gregory, sorry to hear about the experience you've had with your IP3000 and arranging a repair with us. Could you please let me know the case number (format CAS-XXXXX-XXXXX) you have been arranging this on and I'll have a look if there is anymore can be done here.
      • November 15, 2020
      • Disgusted with your customer service. Defective Turbosound IP3000
        gregoryerba CAS-149861-F7V8G8
        • November 15, 2020
        john0121 Thanks for the information, I'll escalate this to a colleague who can advise further.
        • November 16, 2020
        gregoryerba I have not heard from anyone regarding this defective speaker.
        • Feb 2
  • New
    bryancoook
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-10

This stupid thing just blinks since I did the update. Can't find any info about a factory reset anywhere. I tried three power cycles, no avail. And now my computer doesn't recognize it so I can't reinstall the firmware.

0 36
  • New
    greyrocker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-18

Is it possible to use a Toneprint for the Viscous Vibe pedal in a Shaker Mini vibrato pedal? 

0 7
  • FLATSWIER
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-15

nx6000 is stuck in protection mode, does anyone know how to fix??

0 90
    • FLATSWIER
      john0121 Hi Faltwier, this will require a service unfortunately. Please fill out the service request form via the support button and a member of the team will get this arranged with you.
      • September 15, 2020
  • New
    Motogeek1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-30

Hi, hoping anyone has a solution to this issue and that I didn't just get a new broken looper pedal from GC.  Thank you in advance.

Original TC Ditto looper pedal.  Routing:. Guitar to Ditto to front of Marshall SV20 head out to Marshall 1960 AV cabinet. 

Issue: playback on ditto loops are great.  Attempting to play over created loop, guitar tone is low volume, thin, and, fairly distorted.  I've tried different amps, guitars, with same result.  Power supply is Boss PSA 120 and is isolated to the Ditto alone without Daisy chaining.  Please help!

read more...
    0 65
    • Motogeek1
      JoeRivers96 Hi Brian, it would be useful to see a video of this behaviour. Would you mind sending over via a link, or submitting a tech support case using the SUPPORT option above? Ensure you have tested all cables here.
      • October 30, 2020
      • Ditto looper malfunction?
        Motogeek1 Thanks for the reply. I had already started a ticket. New to music tribe so I'm not sure how this thing worked. In any event, I went to make a small vid showing what it was doing to upload to tech support. Plugged in and it works fine now? No idea what was going on. Thanks again for your reply
        • October 30, 2020
Go to page