Statistics

293,465 members
176,458 posts
  • New
    Fourlane1956
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

I had purchased this Harmony Singer new a few years ago, like new cosmedically, kept in origional box, all of a sudden the tone button will not shut off, the green power button only lights when powered up, after main footswitch is pressed, the green power shuts off, I believe the tone button is causing odd sound when testing with a mike, sounds like off in a distance hollow like.item number 996361005

read more...
    0 91
  • New
    WilliamStraub
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-03

I've recently purchased the Boss RC-500 loop station and am trying to use my FCB1010 as a midi foot controller. Nothing seems to work. 

The boss parameters are set to receive CC commands 21-28. I've set each switch (1-8) on the FCB to send CC 21-28 as well, but it's like no communicationm is happening between the two pedals. Has anyone else tried to use these two? It's maddening. It seems like it shouldn't be this diffcult. These are the settings on the FCB1010 I've setup as per the instruction manual for cc 1-8. Have I don't something incorrectly? I've tried all sorts of variations (nopthing in the notes, using PC commands instead, etc) (also ignore value 1 on the first preset, I corrected that)

I tried making both swtiches active, all MIDI functions are set to channel 6, as is the BOSS unit. I've played around with values 1 and 2... I can't seem to get anything to work.

read more...
    0 70
  • New
    mjoshi504
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-03

Due to faulty adapter, the resistor got burnt, i don't know the value could someome help me to find the right resistor which used in behringer bdi21?

Thanks

0 126
    • mjoshi504
      mjoshi504 Is anyone can tell me the value or color code?
      • October 3, 2021
      • Behringer bdi21  Burned Resistor
        Nigel67 Hi mjoshi504. R37 is a carbon, 12ohm, 5%, 0W5 resistor.
        • ·
        • October 3, 2021
      • Behringer bdi21  Burned Resistor
        mjoshi504 Thankyou so much
        • ·
        • October 4, 2021
    • mjoshi504
      Onyeoji Any one able to recommed a reputable sound engineer to help a church fine tune its new upgrade digital mixer(Beringher wings) for optimum proudction. Any help will be appreciated please.
      • October 5, 2021
  • frazzmata
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-15
    I bought a neutron today, I was unable to get a couple different midi keyboards to work on it through Ableton. And then now, it runs for a few minutes and goes silent. I bought this second hand off of someone. Now I am seeing that even people who bought them direct are having similar issues and not getting help, I think I just got burned for $250. I will of course try to update the firmware and such, can someone point me in that direction?
    read more...
    0 50
    • frazzmata
      JoeRivers96 Hi frazzmata. Firstly, please find the latest firmware update on the product page linked below:

https://behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CM5

Have you ensured you are setting the same MIDI channel on your controller and the Neutron, using the dipswitches on the back?

Please take a look at page 24 of the manual and set your setting to the default patch - does your Neutron still behave like this? This would ensure its not a patching issue.
      • July 15, 2020
      • This is scary
        frazzmata I have the quick start guide, where can I dl the manual? Music tribe is not an easy place to search
        • July 16, 2020
      • This is scary
        AlexLane https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/h70/hb7/8849553686558.pdf

Here you go!
        • July 17, 2020
  • New
    Stan66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-28

Hello all Tribesmen (and women)

I have an Odyssey with the all white LED's but want to swap them out for the colour LED's.

Has anyone already done this? If so, where can i get the correct parts?

0 85
    • Stan66
      DavidKnighton Hello Stan,
      The LEDs on this product are embedded into the fader sliders. To replace the LED would mean replacing all the applicable faders. This would be no easy undertaking, and it could be quite costly, not to mention risky. A better alternative IMO would be to find some translucent colored fader caps. This way you're not risking opening the unit to solder in/out a bunch of faders. At any rate, if you want to purchase the faders, click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page, scroll down to the bottom and click the SPARE PARTS tile to submit a request for parts.
      • January 28, 2021
  • New
    davidalancoop
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

Hey guys, I'm trying to delete/remove all factory presets from my TC Helison Play Electric and I'm having a really tough time.

All I want are like 3-4 blank presets that I can customize as needed and not have to worry about accidentally switching to a factory preset mid-song. Is there a way to just get these off my device?

read more...
    0 59
    • davidalancoop
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi davidalancoop, rather than deleting the presents may I recommend looking into using the Favourites function on the device. This way you can tag the custom presets you have made as favourites and filter them away from all other presets, this is ideally useful if you have as an example 5 or 6 presets that you wish to use within your setlist.

To add the current preset to your Favorites, press the FAVORITE button. “FAV” will be shown in the top right corner of the display.
      To remove the current preset from your Favorites, press the FAVORITE button.
      To only browse your Favorite presets, press the GENRE button and select FAV as the Genre. Press the BACK button to return to the Home screen.
      If there are no presets tagged as Favorites, the FAV option will not appear in the Genre menu.

I hope this helps.
      • June 21, 2021
    • davidalancoop
      davidalancoop

Hey Chris, that actually helps a lot - thanks so much!

• June 22, 2021
    • davidalancoop
      LinksysSetup Good job Chris!!! It really works and fixed almost all the issues. Thanks for sharing. https://linksys-smartwi-fi.com/
      • December 22, 2021
  • New
    Fabriziodipaola1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hi guys, saturday I bought the "icon series legacy native bundle" but I haven't yet received an activation code or Ilok request.

I received just the Paypal payment invoice. What should I do to have this code?

My ilok ID is: Simonetta.Gallaccio

Thanks

read more...
    0 7
    • Fabriziodipaola1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Fabriziodipaola1, I am sorry to hear about this issue. As advised on your post on Software Licenses If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • November 29, 2021
  • New
    Rose
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-30

A chord is made of three notes call traid ,its root ,third and fifth or 1,3&5. thankyou . we can discuss about this and other music things here helping each other. i get mine is how to get excellent records ,i just bought behringer 204hd ,condensner mic c1 and hp5000 hp

read more...
    1 35
  • New
    JosephGiannini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-27

I am using a pmp560m with passive speakers and I want connect a XENYX 1622FX with powered speakers to it so i can use the  mic inputs and powered speakers as  floor monitors  can this be done ..if so is there a diagram that shows how this is done

thanks 

Joe (electronic drummer)

read more...
    0 24
    • JosephGiannini
      DavidKnighton Hello Joe,
      The PMP560M does not have any passive outputs, it only has the powered outputs. That being said, I would suggest using the 1622FX first in line, then use the main or sub outputs to relay signal to the PMP. Your powered monitors can run off the 1622FX Aux Outputs, however you need to decide which mics/instruments you want to hear in your floor monitors, because the additional inputs on the PMP can in no way be shared to the 1622FX. Put your choice inputs on the 1622FX, and the rest on the PMP.
      • August 31, 2021
  • New
    Whodunit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hi guys, 

Just got used a TC Electronic - Nova Drive.

I really like a couple of the setting the previous owner has programmed.

How can I see the parameters so I can recreate and archive the settings, before I strat tweeking?

Thanks Mike

read more...
    0 25
Go to page