Statistics

261,465 members
140,192 posts
  • New
    pward
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-01

I just want to know what the Sys-Ex string is for a 2600 pitchbend range message?

Of course it would also be useful to have the spec for 2600 Sys-Ex messages in general...

0 49
  • New
    Mike123
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-01

Hi,

New to this group. I recently bought a Deepmind 12 keys (used) and I noticed that Midi Out is not working, no signal is coming out. Midi In and Thru are working. Midi Channel is set to 1, no other Channel settings seem to work.

I need the Midi Out to control a second synthesizer.  Any help appreciated!

read more...
    0 65
    • Mike123
      JoeRivers96 Hi, would you mind submitting a support case with us using the SUPPORT button at the top of this page?
      • May 5
  • New
    AndrewBarrett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hi all,

I've recently come into possession of a Behringer CDP1000 electric piano keyboard. Everything works as it should EXCEPT that it did not come with the cable from the pedals to the main unit. Would anyone know how/where to get one? Thanks!

read more...
    0 65
    • AndrewBarrett
      Nigel67 Hi Andrew. This is quite an old product. I am unsure if we would still have the cable, but the best people to ask would be the Spares Team. To contact them, click on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with availability and pricing. If they do not have stock, then they may be able to tell you the type of cable you need and you could get one made up.
      • Jul 6
  • New
    mcgraw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-01

Hello

I recently got hold of a Neutron, made sure it was updated to the latest firmware and when connected directly to my Keystep37 via midi all seems fine.

However when I plug it into my laptop via USB it gets stuck with the blue range buttons flashing and seemingly no way to break out of this mode?

Has anyone had this issue before and know of a fix?

read more...
    0 57
  • New
    MusicMan440
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-14

Hello everyone, I 'm having a problem with my XR18. I do a lot of music production using MIDI. I have a Uphoria 1820 but a friend sold me his XR18. I needed the 16 channels anyway. The Problem I'm having is, The Midi input works fine, but the Midi output is not working at all and all the Aux's are not giving me any signal out either. I'm new to using a remote mixing software. I'm using my laptop to run the XAIR Edit program and my desktop to run my Studio One 5 to record. Can I please get a little help with this? Thank You!  

read more...
    0 49
    • MusicMan440
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I'd check the USB-DIN PASS THRU option in the Setup>Audio/MIDI page. You may also want to reset the unit, In order to reset your X-Air mixer to factory settings, hold the reset button for about 10 seconds. Note: The reset button is located near the Remote switch near the upper left corner of the mixer. If you still have trouble I recommend you contact us directly for Technical Support by submitting a technical support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page.
      • Mar 14
  • New
    SantosAvila
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

I have a behringer umc 404hd.   sonic cell module whit midi and a keyboard with usb

how conect this three elements using behringer..

0 4
    • SantosAvila
      RobbyWingfield Hi SantosAvila, this is Robby with Music Tribe. The Roland Sonic Cell is an interface and synthesizer module. In order to use your UMC404HD at the same time you would need to select the UMC404HD as your default audio device. You would then come out of the audio outputs of the Sonic Cell into the UMC404HD. You would then have to have your Sonic Cell as a MIDI device in your DAW in order to send MIDI to it via USB. Lastly, your MIDI keyboard would then be added as a MIDI controller in your DAW. If you require more support please submit a support ticket at the link above, thanks!
      • Sep 18
  • New
    Flintstone007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-04

Hello,

the sound of my neutron seems to have disappeared. It gets a midi signal and I can hear the sound on on output of the headphone it´s just the output channel that seems to be dead. Can anybody please help me? Thanks a lot in advance.

read more...
    0 53
    • Flintstone007
      DavidKnighton Hello Flintstone007,
      When in doubt, I tell people to turn every knob to 12 o' Clock and leave all the patches open. You should get a fast pulsing laser type effect if you slow down the LFO rate. Check all your outputs using this method. You may also want to check the default routing and signal flow on the Neutron manual. This can help you sort out if you have a broken internal patch. I've seen it happen before. If you can sort out a broken internal patch, then you'll want to manually patch it using a cable to restore proper signal flow.
      • Jun 9
  • New
    H0wandy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

On powering up I have a blue screen. I have downloaded the latest update but the problem still exists.......any advice??

0 41
  • New
    dkusuhara
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-26

Behringer MS-1 and Roland TR8 doesn't seem to be syncing with each other.. whenever I'd hit start/stop button on the TR8, both devices do start playing however, it's not in sync

Below are some details

- Connected via MIDI cable

-MIDI OUT from TR8 > MIDI IN of MS-1

-MS-1 MIDI channel is set to channel 1

-TR8 MIDI channel is set to channel 10

Does anyone else have the same issue?

read more...
    0 31
    • dkusuhara
      DavidKnighton Hello there,
      I would suspect that if the two are only slightly off sync, then it could be that your envelope on the MS-1 is too slow. Try it out with a fast attach and see if they come together.
      • Aug 31
  • New
    adamleemusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

I also have the same issue with a one week old VC340 and no support from tickets escalated, as Widgery has stated:

Hi, this is my second post on the subject.

After updating the VC340 using the Synthtribe app 2.5.1 - The VC 340 becomes bricked and no longer works.

It powers on but no longer funtions. The mac, running big sur, M1, no longer recognise that the synth is connected via USB. I have tried other macs running many OS versions as well.

The unit is non functional and BRICKED. 

I have reached out to behringer 2 times in the last 72hrs with ZERO reponse, with the exception of a Behringer Influencer commenting on what I should do next on this discussion page.

I am enjoying all my other synths from behringer, But professionals and comsumers deserve better support, a phone number would be nice as well as a fast response time.

This kind of customer service and support is a joke. Support us!

read more...
    0 58
    • adamleemusic
      JoeRivers96 Hi Adam, do you have a case number I can look into further for you?
      • May 5
    • adamleemusic
      adamleemusic

Is this a joke?

Dear Adam Lee 
      This is in relation to  CAS-450166-X7V1J9 
      Product:  Behringer VOCODER VC340 
      Serial:  S190600057CQP 

Please be aware that you are located in an unsupported territory.
      This means that for further assistance you will need to directly contact your nearest reseller or distributor and they will be able to advise you further.
      In this instance please return your product to Store DJ who will replace it or refund you. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to do this.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
      At your service,

Rob Pugh 

https://community.musictribe.com

• May 5
Go to page