Statistics

294,388 members
177,483 posts
  • New
    H0wandy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

On powering up I have a blue screen. I have downloaded the latest update but the problem still exists.......any advice??

0 45
  • New
    dkusuhara
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-26

Behringer MS-1 and Roland TR8 doesn't seem to be syncing with each other.. whenever I'd hit start/stop button on the TR8, both devices do start playing however, it's not in sync

Below are some details

- Connected via MIDI cable

-MIDI OUT from TR8 > MIDI IN of MS-1

-MS-1 MIDI channel is set to channel 1

-TR8 MIDI channel is set to channel 10

Does anyone else have the same issue?

read more...
    0 61
    • dkusuhara
      DavidKnighton Hello there,
      I would suspect that if the two are only slightly off sync, then it could be that your envelope on the MS-1 is too slow. Try it out with a fast attach and see if they come together.
      • August 31, 2021
  • New
    adamleemusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

I also have the same issue with a one week old VC340 and no support from tickets escalated, as Widgery has stated:

Hi, this is my second post on the subject.

After updating the VC340 using the Synthtribe app 2.5.1 - The VC 340 becomes bricked and no longer works.

It powers on but no longer funtions. The mac, running big sur, M1, no longer recognise that the synth is connected via USB. I have tried other macs running many OS versions as well.

The unit is non functional and BRICKED. 

I have reached out to behringer 2 times in the last 72hrs with ZERO reponse, with the exception of a Behringer Influencer commenting on what I should do next on this discussion page.

I am enjoying all my other synths from behringer, But professionals and comsumers deserve better support, a phone number would be nice as well as a fast response time.

This kind of customer service and support is a joke. Support us!

read more...
    0 92
    • adamleemusic
      JoeRivers96 Hi Adam, do you have a case number I can look into further for you?
      • May 5, 2021
    • adamleemusic
      adamleemusic

Is this a joke?

Dear Adam Lee 
      This is in relation to  CAS-450166-X7V1J9 
      Product:  Behringer VOCODER VC340 
      Serial:  S190600057CQP 

Please be aware that you are located in an unsupported territory.
      This means that for further assistance you will need to directly contact your nearest reseller or distributor and they will be able to advise you further.
      In this instance please return your product to Store DJ who will replace it or refund you. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to do this.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
      At your service,

Rob Pugh 

https://community.musictribe.com

• May 5, 2021
  • New
    BenedictJH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Is there a way of setting up CCs for each track (other than Volume) on the faders of Behringer XTouch? That's on Cubase 11 Pro on Windows 10.

0 56
    • BenedictJH
      Crisupp Set up a generic remote, and see if the learn feature works for that control then manually add the cc there??
      • May 23, 2021
  • New
    garybones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Hi Guys & Girls,

I have had my TD3 for over a year now & i have it running in Logic & Ableton but how do you record Cutoff resonance envolope etc.

When i create a pattern the only way i have found to record what i am doing live is to create a seperate audio track, is this the only way to do so, i see lots of videos on you you tube & everyone is jamming & i cannot find anyone actually recording to a DAW.

Thanks

Gary

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    Abusaif
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

Hi, I just bought a deepmind 12, and I have already Cubase elements 10.5 

for both I am super fresh still :(

My question is, how I can use the deepmind sound into DAW-Cubase, to start record from the internal sound of deepmind

direct to Cubase, please help a tips. :)

read more...
    1 79
    • Abusaif
      miswest1 If your going to record it in as samples and not have the sounds triggered by cubase midi into to your new synth, then some of the track in Cubase need to be audio channels rather than midi channels. Both ways require you hit the record button to achieve it. Not that I'm an expert of course. Its only a beginners tip I'm offering you.
      • March 2, 2021
    • Abusaif
      Abusaif Dear Miswest, thank you so much for sharing your assistance, I will do and search for what you said, to figure out how to start record the melodies in DAW. :)
      • March 3, 2021
  • New
    davidezell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

I just recieved a Benringer XENYK 502, and am working on setting it up. All I want to run through it is a keyboard and a computer. I have the computer plugged into 2-Track Input (RCA), because previous experience tells me this is a good way to avoid hum. I'm liseteing through headphones. When I press the 2-TR to Phones button in I can hear the computer but not the keyboard. When I release the button back out I can hear keyboard but not computer. What do I do to have them both come though at the same time?

I have larger Mackie mixer with a similar button but it doesn't have the same issue.

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    hiddenagenda
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-07-09

tried the midi ins and outs, and the trs cable in clocks, but just can't get them to synch.  Im new at MIDI and know it's something I'm doing wrong but can't get anywhere.  Knowledgeable Behringer users help!  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you may provide.

read more...
    0 53
    • hiddenagenda
      DavidKnighton Hello hiddenagenda,
      You may need to open the Synth Tribe tool on a computer and interface with the devices to check the sync settings if applicable.
      • July 12, 2021
    • hiddenagenda
      hiddenagenda disregard-found info elsewhere
      • July 14, 2021
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-04-19

Master your Behringer 2600 for just USD 9.99! From April 19 to 25, you can get ask.video’s entire library of courses on the Behringer 2600 covering synthesis, music theory, mixing, mastering and much more.

Click on this link to get the course now: https://ask.video/behringer

read more...
    0 70
    • Behringer
      gary528 hi i am using uca222 and mini disc player to get music on to my pc but it will only play in mono through both channels is it me or is there a setting i have not found
      • April 19, 2021
    • Behringer
      Nigel67 Hi Gary, if you right click on the small speaker icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and select Sounds. In the new page that opens, select the Recording tab. Highlight the USB Audio Codec device (you have installed the ASIO driver?) and select properties, In the new page select the Advanced tab. The Default Format is probably set to 1 channel. Make this 2 Channel and whichever quality option you require. Click on apply and this should have fixed your issue.
      • April 19, 2021
  • New
    Pantoles
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-14

Hello everyone and thanks in advance. I am having a problem with my behringer odyssey and I have not found how to fix it yet. The thing is I don´t know how to activate or deactivate either local on or local off. If anyone could help me I would be so grateful. Cheers!

read more...
    0 2
Go to page