• New
    EchoKraft
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

My display on my deepmind 12 is fading.

Is anybody else having this problem?

1 28
    • EchoKraft
      RobbyWingfield HI EchoKraft, this sounds like it could be a hardware fault. Please open a support ticket with a video of the issue so we can determine if your Deepmind needs repair.
      • September 18, 2021
  • New
    JOBeasty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-19

I recently purchased a used K2 synth module and found out too late that VCO 2 circuit is blown, producing only a very slow click. When the VCO 2 pitch range knob is rotated, the oscillator produces pitched tone only in the positions between the detents. All detented positions produce only a click. The pitch vernier does not function. 

I cannot find any local technicians in Los Angeles to repair this synth; they unanimously complain that Behringer will not sell them parts. What am I to do to repair my synth? 

read more...
    0 107
    • JOBeasty
      Nigel67 Hi JOBeasty. You can purchase parts directly from us. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. We can also repair your K2 at a local repair centre to you. If you go to the support page, please click on the Service tab instead of the spares tab. Many thanks
      • May 19, 2021
    • JOBeasty
      Makovich Hello,
      I had the same problem. Thanks for the valuable advice! https://routerlogin.pro
      • May 21, 2021
  • New
    Davexiez33
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-29

Hi, I m about to buy a deepmind12, à read on many review that some control are not on the front panel and need to go in menu screen that s OK, I was thinking if behringer is working to build an midi, USB extension with fader and/or knob for the screen controls and maybe had oscillators and audio input....? Thank u

read more...
    0 11
    • Davexiez33
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Davexiez33, Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any information on potential future products until there official release announcement.

I will, however, pass this on as a feature request to our Dev team.
      • August 29, 2021
  • New
    AliMorris
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-16

hi i had my swing delivered yesterday, and have foung that half the keys, from about where the midi chanels start dont play unless i hit them fairly hard, just gental then i get no note changing the octive makes no change,,,, any ideas or do i need return it

read more...
    0 15
    • AliMorris
      NicJonesMT Hi AliMorris.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Can you please provide a detailed description of exactly how you have the Swing setup (Including connections to other devices/software), and the Firmware/SynthTribe version that you are using.

From there we will be able to advise you further.
      • Mar 17
  • New
    SpockAndStepR
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-20

I can't find it anywhere on here. I've been trying to find a way to automate any sort of parameter in my DAW to my Odyessey. the manual says "Please see the ODYSSEY section on our website for more details of the SysEx commands" but I've been looking for 2 hours and I can't find it. can someone help me out?

read more...
    0 67
  • New
    Kantek
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-05

Hello community! Is there anyone who could urgently help? My mean is really urgent. The unit presents the blue screen and that's it.  There is a link here in the community but it's broken and does not open a page. The actual Firmaware is 1.0.02 B61

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    Scape
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-03

Hi there,

i have the problem that the RIMSHOT is a tiny little bit louder than the other instruments of my RD-8.

How can i solve this?

Greets,

Scape

0 50
    • Scape
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Scape, unfortunately, this is something that will need further inspection/repair at an authorized service center.

With this in mind please submit a service request ticket by going to support at the top of the page. Please note if your unit is less than 30 days old your first port of call should be with your place of purchase.
      • March 3, 2021
  • New
    Luisibarra
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Como reduzco el silbido de mi armony? No termino de reducir la estatica estresante

0 62
  • New
    Tmallett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

I have keys playing at different volumes and sensitivities so I think I need new contact strips. I've tried cleaning already which helped but new keys keep failing. Does anyone know if they are available or if another brand is compatable?

0 58
    • Tmallett
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts related inquiries please contact our Parts team. To do this please click on Support at the top of the page and then Spare Parts to fill out a ticket.
      • July 11, 2021
  • New
    CindyDoire
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26
    1. Hi everyone,

i don't have much experience working with midi, and I bought the TC helicon perform VE used, and I'm having issues connectibg it to my midi keyboard (Yamaha reface Cp).

I'm wondering if I'm just missing something? Am I using the wrong keyboard? Should the pedal connect to something else, or is the keyboard the only connection it needs to create vocal samples into midi ane use it with the keyboard? 

Also, perhaps I've connected it wrong?

It seems like this should be an easy pedal to use, so there's also the option that the midi in is damaged... 

read more...
    0 58
    • CindyDoire
      RobbyWingfield Hi Cindy, Robby Wingfield with Music Tribe here, there are a few things here that would be better served directly over email. Could you please open a support ticket above? Someone will help you get your device setup and working correctly, Thanks!
      • July 29, 2021
Go to page