Statistics

268,794 members
148,428 posts
  • New
    Scape
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-03

Hi there,

i have the problem that the RIMSHOT is a tiny little bit louder than the other instruments of my RD-8.

How can i solve this?

Greets,

Scape

0 48
    • Scape
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Scape, unfortunately, this is something that will need further inspection/repair at an authorized service center.

With this in mind please submit a service request ticket by going to support at the top of the page. Please note if your unit is less than 30 days old your first port of call should be with your place of purchase.
      • March 3, 2021
  • New
    Luisibarra
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Como reduzco el silbido de mi armony? No termino de reducir la estatica estresante

0 57
  • New
    Tmallett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

I have keys playing at different volumes and sensitivities so I think I need new contact strips. I've tried cleaning already which helped but new keys keep failing. Does anyone know if they are available or if another brand is compatable?

0 45
    • Tmallett
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts related inquiries please contact our Parts team. To do this please click on Support at the top of the page and then Spare Parts to fill out a ticket.
      • July 11, 2021
  • New
    CindyDoire
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26
    1. Hi everyone,

i don't have much experience working with midi, and I bought the TC helicon perform VE used, and I'm having issues connectibg it to my midi keyboard (Yamaha reface Cp).

I'm wondering if I'm just missing something? Am I using the wrong keyboard? Should the pedal connect to something else, or is the keyboard the only connection it needs to create vocal samples into midi ane use it with the keyboard? 

Also, perhaps I've connected it wrong?

It seems like this should be an easy pedal to use, so there's also the option that the midi in is damaged... 

read more...
    0 40
    • CindyDoire
      RobbyWingfield Hi Cindy, Robby Wingfield with Music Tribe here, there are a few things here that would be better served directly over email. Could you please open a support ticket above? Someone will help you get your device setup and working correctly, Thanks!
      • July 29, 2021
  • New
    jjluke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-24

I have a UMC204HD interface.

Downloaded the v.5 driver onto Windows 10 Pro PC.

Connected USB cable to computer and interface. 

Interface does not power on and UMC control panel says "No devices connected."

Please help

read more...
    0 57
    • jjluke
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Service team by clicking on Support and then Service to submit a ticket.
      • June 26, 2021
  • New
    mynameistucker13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

i recently purchased a behringer poly d synth and i know absolutely nothing about synths, but i'm plugged up and everything and have my 1/4' cable runnin to my amp and only a faint clicking sound is coming out. can someone please help!!!

0 88
    • mynameistucker13
      DavidKnighton Hello mynameistucker13,
      That faint clicking sound probably means your VCO octave is set too low. It's quite typically for a really low Hz to make a clicking sound with these Moog type models, or any other synth for that matter. Curious why you chose the Poly D if you know nothing of synths. That's a pretty bold leap into a new world of instruments. I've been at it for a few years now and still haven't played a Poly D.
      • May 26, 2021
  • New
    ThomasInd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Can anyone help me with the sync patches. Are there any youtube videos as to how this can be used and what the week and strong are

0 57
  • New
    richiejamesdj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

Hi there, I have recently purchased a perform VK and had two questions that dont seem to be answered from the manual.

1. I am a little confused as to whether I need to connect my keyboard (Yamaha SX700) to the instrument inputs of the VK as well as the midi cable? Or is just one of those methods required and which is recommended?

The concern I have with conmecting the keyboard to the Insturment inputs then out to my mixer/PA it means I have both mic and keyboard mixes going into one channel losing some flexibility in controlling mic volume during performance.

2. I have really never used midi so wondering if I just use a midi cable to connect my keyboard to my VK, should it just work in terms of recognising chords played on the keyboard and creating appropriate harmonies or will I likely need tp adjust some midi settings on the keyboard first to make this work?

Many thanks in advance for any answers.

Regards, Richard

read more...
    0 47
    • richiejamesdj
      RobbyWingfield HI Richie, Robby with Music Tribe here. You can send MIDI from your keyboard and as long as it is transmitting on the same MIDI channel as the VK you will be all set. Most devices will default to MIDI CH 1 this is the default of the VK as well. This video will show MIDI controlled harmonies. I've marked it right where she begins showing the effect in practice. I would suggest taking some time and watching the whole playlist that this video is from. It's really helpful!

https://youtu.be/bBQL0z8EiQU?t=308
      • July 30, 2021
  • New
    barytoe123
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-08

Does TC Helicon make any device to power VL Touch 2 when mains power is unavailable. 
    I would like to use it with a battery powered PA in situations where there is no power.

0 75
    • barytoe123
      JoeRivers96 Hi - unfortunately not. We would not recommend powering this from anything other than mains supply using the original power supply.
      • May 8, 2021
  • New
    RobertSmoughton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hello. 

Just recently acquired the Perform VK to create harmonies live from a vocal. 

However, ideally I'd like to use this as a send from our mixer so that it can be fed with different singer's vocals depending on the song. I want to keep the dry signal separate and only have the Perform VK output the harmonised result. 

Is there a Harmony mix level setting? Can this be controlled via a Midi CC? Is there a dry signal level that I can mute or set at zero? Also can this be controlled by midi CC?

Cheers

read more...
    0 41
    • RobertSmoughton
      RobbyWingfield Hi Robert, this is Robby from Music Tribe. Unfortunately, the Perform VK does not have the ability to reduce the Dry output to zero or to engage a "kill dry" setting.
      • July 30, 2021
    • RobertSmoughton
      Aectaein

Yes you can do it, just turn Harmony to max level.

• Jan 13
Go to page