Statistics

268,783 members
148,417 posts
  • New
    Gratt81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-17

bonjour

j'ai un voice live 2, que j'aimerais controller avec un midi controller.

je souahiterais changer de step avec une pedale midi (Live Logic custom usb midi control) par exemple dans le preset 1, appuyer sur le footswitch midi canal 1 pour aller au preset 1 step 2 , et si j'appuie de nouveau : preset 1 step 1.

merci de votre aide.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    leiby
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-04-22

I'm havingtruble openning a technicel support ticket, I cant enter the model 

0 52
    • leiby
      Nigel67 Hi leiby. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will pass this information on to our web team to investigate further. In the meantime, I will raise a ticket for you and send you an e-mail from it.
      • April 23, 2021
      • Technical support
        Nigel67 I have found a case for you in our system. The ticket number is CAS-446372-V7H5L2. It was directed to the wrong department so I have corrected this and a colleague will get back to you with an answer.
        • April 23, 2021
  • New
    BenH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

I just got my Odyssey, so am still finding my way around.

The only way I can find to switch to monophonic is by using the OSC 2 sync switch, as far as I can tell.

Is there another way, so that the keyboard is monophonic as opposed to duophonic - so that instead of a second note being played, the second note simply moves the note to the new pitch when playing legato? - like a moog does.

Thanks,

Ben

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    dnra42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-31

Hi there,

I bought the TC 2290 software plugin but did not receive an authorization code from MusicTribe.

Just a paypal invoice. Any idea where to get the code so I can register with my Ilok account.

Any kind of information would be highly appreciated.

Warmest regards,

Dnra42

BELGIUM

read more...
    0 22
    • dnra42
      PedroRodrigues Hi dnra42, thank you for your post, the TC2290 licence was remotely deposited on you ILOK ACCOUNT, from what I could see you have activated your licence on the 31/10/2021. Thank you
      • November 1, 2021
  • New
    ScottL_Hines
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-17

Before I attempt to update to firmware 2.0.2, is it compatible with Big Sur? The information in the updater from 2019 doesn't indicate that. Have things changed in the last two years?

Thank you,

S.

0 5
  • New
    RobertKelly
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Hi - Can you suggest a simple solution if I want to use a DP48 for a personal monitor rig when i can mix my keyboards, 3 vocalists and a few other mics? I am now using a P16M with an XR18 which works well but I would like the recording capabilities, the dual mix output and the reverb that the DP48 provides. 

Thanks!

Rob

read more...
    0 32
    • RobertKelly
      RexBeckett Hi Robert, the DP48 requires an AES50 feed (48 bi-directional channels) but the XR18 only has an Ultranet (16 channel) output which is not compatible. There is no simple way to convert Ultranet to AES50.

I suggest that you replace the XR18 with an X32 Rack which supports both AES50 and Ultranet.
      • July 31, 2021
  • New
    Soultan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-23

I have got my WASP yesterday a I have very often hanging notes. When I switch it off and back on, everything is back to normal.

I tried to use the WASP directy connected over MIDI to my AKAI MAX49 Master Keyboard - hanging notes.

I tried to use the WASP connected over USB to the Mac and the AKAI MAX49 connected too over USB to the Mac - hanging notes.

I tried to use the WASP connected directly over MIDI to my KORG MONOLOGUE - hanging notes.

The synthtribe v2.4.8. was set to: Multi Channel Disable (Ch. 1) / MIDI IN transpose 0 / Key Priority Last / Multi Trigger Off.

read more...
    0 100
    • Soultan
      DavidKnighton Hello Soultan,
      Please hit the SUPPORT option at the top of the page and click on SERVICE tile to have the item brought in for inspection.
      • April 1, 2021
  • New
    newgreyarea
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

TD-3 has me feeling dumb. 

CANNOT get the Alternative Timing entry to work. I know how to do this on a 303. Follow the directions in the manual but it doesn't do what it supposed to do. Watched some Youtube vids to make sure it's not something weird I'm missing and still nothing. 

Start pattern> Hit clear (no metronome!!), TAP obviously doesn't work. I can still program the other way using Time Mode so it's not completely useless. What am I missing?

Also, I had an issue the other day where I programmed a 16 step pattern. All F's. Then I played it back and there were random notes added in. Mostly C's but also a G or two. Pitch Mode, programmed again. Same thing but in different steps. Edited them out in Pitch Mode and it just kinda moved them around again!! Deleted and started over and finally got it to work but it was super annoying and would render this thing useless in any live gig. 

Also, also. . When I plug an external VCO into the FILTER IN, I can still very much hear the internal VCO. I was under the impression that it was one or the other. Just want to make sure that's not the case. 

Any help here would be appreciated. 

Fairly certain I have the most recent OS unless there's been a new one in the last month. 

While I have you, is there a way to transpose a pattern? I have an Avalon and it allows you to do this while the pattern is playing and it's super useful! Is there a way to change pattern length after the fact without having to program the timing all over again?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 63
  • New
    XIDDENX
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-13

hi everyone,

My crave has quite noisy audio out. Osc. sound can be heard very low. It is connected to S32 via DI800. I tried various connection options like direct to S32 and wing local input. Nothing changed. I uploaded a video. It may be more practical to determine the problem and possible solution.

Thanks

read more...
    0 80
    • XIDDENX
      RobbyWingfield Hi Xiddenx, this is Robby with Music tribe, it sounds like I am hearing notes change. Are you controlling it with something? Could you submit a case at the support tab above with a video that shows your settings? Thanks!
      • October 13, 2021
    • XIDDENX
      XIDDENX

Thanks for quick response. It is connected to Arturia keystep pro via akai mpc live which has midi multi function can control multi equipment through its usb ports. I tried with midi cable direct connected to midi out port of keystep pro. Nothing make any difference even I also played it with crave's own keys. Crackles and pops are generated during playing over notes. I will do your advice.

• October 13, 2021
  • New
    Crisupp
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-08

Can anyone please tell me if i sync the td-3 to usb does the gate out still trigger, thanks alot yer

0 54
    • Crisupp
      JoeRivers96 Hi Crisupp, I believe we discussed this over a case - but just to confirm, yes the gate out will still function when synced externally
      • March 10, 2021
Go to page