Statistics

294,386 members
177,481 posts
  • New
    jjluke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-24

I have a UMC204HD interface.

Downloaded the v.5 driver onto Windows 10 Pro PC.

Connected USB cable to computer and interface. 

Interface does not power on and UMC control panel says "No devices connected."

Please help

read more...
    0 60
    • jjluke
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Service team by clicking on Support and then Service to submit a ticket.
      • June 26, 2021
  • New
    mynameistucker13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

i recently purchased a behringer poly d synth and i know absolutely nothing about synths, but i'm plugged up and everything and have my 1/4' cable runnin to my amp and only a faint clicking sound is coming out. can someone please help!!!

0 125
    • mynameistucker13
      DavidKnighton Hello mynameistucker13,
      That faint clicking sound probably means your VCO octave is set too low. It's quite typically for a really low Hz to make a clicking sound with these Moog type models, or any other synth for that matter. Curious why you chose the Poly D if you know nothing of synths. That's a pretty bold leap into a new world of instruments. I've been at it for a few years now and still haven't played a Poly D.
      • May 26, 2021
  • New
    ThomasInd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Can anyone help me with the sync patches. Are there any youtube videos as to how this can be used and what the week and strong are

0 65
  • New
    richiejamesdj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

Hi there, I have recently purchased a perform VK and had two questions that dont seem to be answered from the manual.

1. I am a little confused as to whether I need to connect my keyboard (Yamaha SX700) to the instrument inputs of the VK as well as the midi cable? Or is just one of those methods required and which is recommended?

The concern I have with conmecting the keyboard to the Insturment inputs then out to my mixer/PA it means I have both mic and keyboard mixes going into one channel losing some flexibility in controlling mic volume during performance.

2. I have really never used midi so wondering if I just use a midi cable to connect my keyboard to my VK, should it just work in terms of recognising chords played on the keyboard and creating appropriate harmonies or will I likely need tp adjust some midi settings on the keyboard first to make this work?

Many thanks in advance for any answers.

Regards, Richard

read more...
    0 64
    • richiejamesdj
      RobbyWingfield HI Richie, Robby with Music Tribe here. You can send MIDI from your keyboard and as long as it is transmitting on the same MIDI channel as the VK you will be all set. Most devices will default to MIDI CH 1 this is the default of the VK as well. This video will show MIDI controlled harmonies. I've marked it right where she begins showing the effect in practice. I would suggest taking some time and watching the whole playlist that this video is from. It's really helpful!

https://youtu.be/bBQL0z8EiQU?t=308
      • July 30, 2021
  • New
    JeffSepeta
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-23

The MIDI 2.0 spec has finally been approved, so I'm encouraging all the vendors of the hardware and software I use to consider adding MIDI 2.0 support this year. It's backwards-compatible with the existing MIDI spec for note-on, note-off, and SysEx, but it adds support for many more values than 0-127 so we can finally have standard MIDI control for smooth faders and knobs. As several of my Behringer synthesizers support flash ROM updates, I'm hoping this is something we can see happen in 2022. There's 6 months until summer NAMM - let's get on it!

https://www.midi.org/specifications/midi-2-0-specifications

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    barytoe123
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-08

Does TC Helicon make any device to power VL Touch 2 when mains power is unavailable. 
    I would like to use it with a battery powered PA in situations where there is no power.

0 91
    • barytoe123
      JoeRivers96 Hi - unfortunately not. We would not recommend powering this from anything other than mains supply using the original power supply.
      • May 8, 2021
  • New
    RobertSmoughton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hello. 

Just recently acquired the Perform VK to create harmonies live from a vocal. 

However, ideally I'd like to use this as a send from our mixer so that it can be fed with different singer's vocals depending on the song. I want to keep the dry signal separate and only have the Perform VK output the harmonised result. 

Is there a Harmony mix level setting? Can this be controlled via a Midi CC? Is there a dry signal level that I can mute or set at zero? Also can this be controlled by midi CC?

Cheers

read more...
    0 53
    • RobertSmoughton
      RobbyWingfield Hi Robert, this is Robby from Music Tribe. Unfortunately, the Perform VK does not have the ability to reduce the Dry output to zero or to engage a "kill dry" setting.
      • July 30, 2021
    • RobertSmoughton
      Aectaein

Yes you can do it, just turn Harmony to max level.

• Jan 13
  • New
    Gratt81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-17

bonjour

j'ai un voice live 2, que j'aimerais controller avec un midi controller.

je souahiterais changer de step avec une pedale midi (Live Logic custom usb midi control) par exemple dans le preset 1, appuyer sur le footswitch midi canal 1 pour aller au preset 1 step 2 , et si j'appuie de nouveau : preset 1 step 1.

merci de votre aide.

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    PTMV68000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-21

I recently purchased a Crave, it was secondhand, it's been calibrated and updated using the latest Firmware from Synthtool.

The issue is I am unable to play different notes the keyboard meaning it is Stuck on the same Note! No matter which button I press there is no change in pitch but there is a change in the octave....

Does anyone have any solutions to this issue as I really want to get on with making music and this issue Sucks?

Thanking you

read more...
    0 16
    • PTMV68000
      Nigel67 Hi PTMV68000. Please submit a ticket to our Technical Support Team and they will be able to help you further with your issue. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Mar 21
  • New
    leiby
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-04-22

I'm havingtruble openning a technicel support ticket, I cant enter the model 

0 56
    • leiby
      Nigel67 Hi leiby. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will pass this information on to our web team to investigate further. In the meantime, I will raise a ticket for you and send you an e-mail from it.
      • April 23, 2021
      • Technical support
        Nigel67 I have found a case for you in our system. The ticket number is CAS-446372-V7H5L2. It was directed to the wrong department so I have corrected this and a colleague will get back to you with an answer.
        • April 23, 2021
Go to page