Statistics

268,795 members
148,429 posts
  • New
    john0o
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

Brand new, just pulled it out of the box. Oscillator A tunes up perfectly throughout an entire scale. Oscillator B on the other hand, is narrower than an octave. Tune it to a center keyboard note, and play up the scale, and its flat, play below the tuned note and its sharp. The scale is less than an octave.  So, brand new and I'm FREAKING out. Turns out, there is a little scale adjustment screw, under the dashboard. I think I'll post a video if no one else has.

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    regank97
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-25

I was performing a firmware update and it crashed and somehow it won't read my rD 8 anymore,

When I turn on my laptop it makes a sound that there's a usb device connected, and in zadig driver

0 40
  • New
    Giov4nna78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-28

Hi! i have problems with my tc helicon voice live touch2. there's a permanent blue screen on it, and when i try to update the firmware my mac do not see the machine, it says my VL is busy with another applicastion... even if none is open! please i need help

read more...
    0 83
  • New
    Widgery
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

Hi, My Behringer VC340 is bricked on software update - STUCK IN DFU MODE. Have tried using the latest version of Synthtribe V2.51 mac, running big sur. I've tried V2.5 as well, same issue and problem.

Anyone have a solution? or hack? or a download of older synthtools / synthtribe other than NOT V2.5 as that has the same issue.

BEHRINGER... SHAMEFULL UPDATE. Get it together, some of us are professionals who rely on their synths to make a living. Grrrrrr.

read more...
    0 550
    • Widgery
      JoeRivers96 Hi, would you mind submitting a support ticket with us using the SUPPORT button at the top of this page? We will need to look into this further for you, if the unit is stuck in DFU mode it is unlikely that an older version on SynthTribe will solve this.
      • April 13, 2021
    • Widgery
      Widgery I did yesterday
      • April 13, 2021
    • Widgery
      Widgery
      • April 13, 2021
    • Widgery
      Widgery CAS-441645-H2D2Q7
      • April 13, 2021
    • Widgery
      Widgery ANYONE OUT THERE???????
      • April 14, 2021
      • Behringer VC340 bricked on software update - STUCK IN DFU MODE
        JoeRivers96 Hi - I have just seen that you replied to my email from the 13th. I will be in contact with you shortly regarding this.
        • April 15, 2021
  • New
    DTSwayze
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

My Ms-1 worked fine two weeks ago and when I plugged up and powered it on yesterday the led for the power barely lights up and no other led light up.

View Video
    read more...
    0 42
    • DTSwayze
      Nigel67 Hi DTSwayze. It looks like a power supply issue that will require repair. Please submit a ticket to our Service Department and they will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • August 4, 2021
  • New
    Kennydagardener
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-16

I have a Kurzweil sp88x and a Surface 7 (fully docked). What more hardware / software do I need to get started with Midi?

0 3
    • Kennydagardener
      Nigel67 Hi, I am afraid that you have come to the wrong website. Please try https://kurzweil.com/sp88x/
      • Jan 16
    • Kennydagardener
      Kennydagardener
      • Mon at 7:38 AM
    • Kennydagardener
      Kennydagardener
      • Mon at 7:38 AM
    • Kennydagardener
      Kennydagardener

Running the sp88x through two behringer f9000fx's, and a active sub. Interested in Midi options.

• Mon at 7:42 AM
    • Kennydagardener
      Nigel67 The K900FX only have a foot pedal jack for external control so that you can activate and deactivate the fx processor. There is no midi option.
      • Mon at 10:45 PM
  • New
    Muederkrieger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hi, am a proud new owner of a Behringer 2600, but seems like I'm having issues right from the start (guess the error sits in front of the machine).

When I turn on the 2600, I can hear a tone, which frequency I can adjust with oscillator bar, say for VCO1, even before plugging in a MIDI keyboard. All sliders are down to zero, except for the filter and audio output (see attached pic). Doesn't react on any notes being played (after plugging in the keyboard ;-), ADSR envelope generator is also functionless. Is this the self-resonating filter playing tricks on me?

Any help appreciated...

read more...
    0 76
    • Muederkrieger
      DavidKnighton Hello Muederkrieger,
      A common mistake I see users make is leaving the VCF control up in the MIXER section. This effectively bypasses the VCA/Envelope and gives constant tone through the machine. See image below.
      • April 1, 2021
    • Muederkrieger
      DavidKnighton
      • April 1, 2021
    • Muederkrieger
      Muederkrieger That‘s it!!! Many thanks for supporting a newbie in this genre (and apologies for joining other users stepping into the same pitfall...).You made my day!
      • April 1, 2021
  • New
    GHRoberts
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-26

Can't submit any tickets to support, as the Brand dropdown doesn't populate - need my Voicelive screen replaced and can't find a way to do it

Any ideas?

0 52
    • GHRoberts
      Nigel67 Hi GHRoberts. I am sorry that you are unable to submit a ticket. I will communicate with the web team and see if they are able to investigate the issue. In the meantime, I will open a case for you. Please check for an e-mail from me. It may go in your SPAM so please check there as well. Many thanks
      • February 26, 2021
      • Anyone tried to submit a ticket recently?
        GHRoberts Thanks Nigel - have replied to the e-mail
        • ·
        • February 27, 2021
  • New
    MaxResonant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

What's the USB Port for - the manual says "when connected to computer it shopws up as a class-compliant USB MIDI Device capable of supporting MIDI in & out." - is there a save function for the patches I create other than the patch notes at the end of the manual??

read more...
    0 40
    • MaxResonant
      DavidKnighton Hello MaxResonant,
      I'm not sure what product you're speaking of, but if it's a Behringer synth, the USB port will serve a few purposes. Firstly, some synths will have software upgrades available, as well as some real time software enabled settings. These can all be appropriated using the USB connection. Secondly, the USB MIDI can be used to trigger the synth from software, such as Ableton, Logic, Pro Tools, Etc. You could essentially record MIDI tracks and have it play the notes through the synth, much to the effect of a sequencer. This is very useful if you're a solo artist and you want to utilize multiple synths at once. Saving presets is unfortunately not supported, as the majority of controls for these synths are all analog potentiometers and not digital rotary encoders.
      • July 27, 2021
Go to page