Statistics

261,128 members
139,807 posts
  • blastedkane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    I am using the following setup x18 mixer with the X-Air app on the Ipad Ipad running Camelot Pro MODX8 Native INstruments A61 Set up 4 port hub plugged into the IPAD A61 and MODX8 plugged into the hub Midi CAble (5 pin) from MODX out to X18 Midi in. Microphone into X18 I have 2 main snapshots 1 - vocal mic is sent to main output 2 - vocal mic is removed from the main mix and re routed to the MODX AD input 1 via Bus 1 which then treats this as the source for a vocoder Camelot Pro is doing a really good job on controlling the programme changes to the modx and also acting as a bridge for the A61 to also control specific channels. Camelot pro also allows for midi programme changes, which I know the x18 can accept. The reason for the request is that i am I do not want the vocoder on all songs, however when not used as a vocoder I need the same mic to act as a standard vocal mic. I could potentially have 2 mics and remove the vocoder source from the mix however the Idea would be to have the single mic covering both jobs and when the song is chosen in camelot pro, the programme change would change to the relevant snapshot./ Can anyone help.
    read more...
    0 102
    • blastedkane
      RexBeckett Midi Program Change 1-64 on channel 1 will load X18 Snapshots 1-64. You need to enable DIN RX on Setup -> Audio/Midi.
      • July 3, 2020
  • larry75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-29

hi! i just bought a u-phoria um2 can anyone please give me the link of the driver to install for ASIO

0 57
  • Perkij
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-11

Recently purchased this amp and wanted to set it up with 4 independently adjustable mono outs.

I have Main LR as input from my X32 connected to input A and B and amp set to mono. Output for A and B is identical and adjusts with the control knob for channel A. No separate response on channel B.

Pretty sure I'm doing something incorrectly...

read more...
    0 83
    • Perkij
      Perkij Just noticed that channels B and D wire to 2+ and 2-.
      • September 11, 2020
      • Behringer NX4-6000 Output Configuration
        DaveMorrison The signal to B and D are present on both "A" (2+, 2-) & "B" (1+, 1-) and "C" (2+, 2-) & "D" (1+, 1-) respectively. You don't need 4 pole cables unless you want to send both signals down one cable.
        • September 11, 2020
    • Perkij
      Perkij Could that cause this issue? My apologies, I do not have any 4 pole SpeakONs on hand to try...
      • September 11, 2020
    • Perkij
      DaveMorrison Don't set the switch to "mono", use "stereo" instead. Mono will send input "A" to both amplifier "A" and "B". The same is true for C and D
      • September 11, 2020
  • mopheij
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-26

This is a Feature Request for the WINGs USB Recorder.

It would be great if some where in the Recording Page the remaining space or time left on the drive is displayed.

0 42
    • mopheij
      john0121 Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it along to the dev team for future consideration.
      • September 27, 2020
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-08

BUDS Series
    http://bit.ly/Behringer-BUDS-SERIES

LIVE BUDS: https://youtu.be/GQgafs8BakM
    TRUE BUDS: https://youtu.be/tioqSAps0Mc

Wireless Earphones with Bluetooth True Wireless Stereo Connectivity

The Behringer BUDS Series Headphones are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast Customers.

#Behringer #TRUEBUDS #LIVEBUDS #BUDSSeries #Bluetooth #Wireless #Headphones

read more...
    0 227
  • New
    Spiritofedennn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I noticed when my Deepmind 6 when I play middle C on the keyboard plays an Octave below. I have to set it to 1 for it to play middle C.

Does anyone know whats going on? Cheers

0 63
    • Spiritofedennn
      DavidKnighton Hello Spiritofedenn,
      With the synth, it's possible to set your VCO to play different octaves than what's on the keyboard. Try pushing the VCO Tune control up until the Note is correct.
      • Apr 13
    • Spiritofedennn
      Spiritofedennn

Hi David. What I meant is it seems the unit is configured with middle C being played an octave lower. It means when I use the unit via midi that I have to transpose it up an octave to play an actual middle C. I am guessing the unit is not configured like this.

• Apr 13
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-16

The Behringer BC LAV Series Lavalier Microphones are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast Customers.

#Behringer #BCLAV #BCLAVGO #BCLAVSeries #Microphone
    read more...
    1 82
  • New
    robertholsman
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-04

Good afternoon, wondering if anyone can assist with this. When using an X32 mixer, is there any way to remotely control the talkback mics other than by the physical buttons on the console? I need to try and set up a way of a conductor being able to talk to 2 different sets of talent when needed but they are nowhere near the console. Ideally if this can be acheived via MIDI I can build a custom footswitch. I guess they must be since you can access it via the ipad app, but with A and B being on 2 differerent tabs this is not a useable setup. With it being for a conductor I'd ideally like to be able to do it with foot control rather than hand but I'm open to any suggestions! The features on the X32 are pretty much perfect for this with the A/B routing, I just need the final bit of the puzzle!

Rob

read more...
    0 43
    • robertholsman
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Rob, about a year ago, I helped someone develop a remote talkback unit using an arduino, ethernet sheild, button switches and LED's. If you want, I can get him to explain his finished project.
      • Aug 4
    • robertholsman
      DwayneAasberg

Hello Robert.

Paul contacted me about your post. Last year I created a remote TB controller for our M32 console. It uses an Arduino and ethernet connection to control the M32 from a remote location. I am willing to share more details if we can figure out how to connect 1:1 (I am reluctant to display my email address here for the entire world to see...)

• Aug 7
    • robertholsman
      DwayneAasberg

Hi again, Robert. I just messaged you through this Music Tribe tool thing....

• Aug 7
  • New
    gelito
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-21

Hola. Hace un par de meses compré este artículo a través de Thomann junto a la U-PHORIA UMC202HD. Las conexiones que tengo son del micro de condensador con xlr a una de las entradas del ULTRAGAIN (línea 2)y desde este una salida con xlr a una de las entradas de la interfaz, la cual está conectada por usb al pc. Creo que hasta ahí está todo correcto. Luego al dar volumen de entrada al micro (un RHODE NT1A), suena un ruido de como de metralleta de clips horrible, lo cual empezó a ocurrir desde hace varias semanas. Sin embargo, en el otro canal tengo conectado de la misma forma otro micro Presonus con AUDIOBOX USB96 y no ocurre lo mismo, igual que si todo lo anterior lo conecto a la línea 1. Por favor, ¿podéis decirme si estoy haciendo algo no correcto?. ¿Se puede deber a un problema en el ULTRAGAIN?. Os dejo un archivo para que lo comprobéis. Gracias.

read more...
    0 74
  • New
    QuQusiki
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

People help me. We need a circuit for the Behringer u-phoria umc22 sound card. Preferably with a voltage value. the number HI - 12A2007R is written on the board itself

0 12
Go to page