Statistics

298,540 members
182,153 posts
  • stevenson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-14

Hi I think my Odyssey (which I absolutely love btw - my favourite bit of kit) has stopped working. It should be on warranty but I really need it atm.

I switched to a song in Logic that had the midi port and it showed the port as missing, and the Odyssey itself has stopped playing anything...no sound.

It looks like its a problem with the sequencer (which I don't really use) - something electronic. I'm kind of hoping there's a way to reset it.

Trying to press any of the buttons on the sequencer or banks does absolutely nothing. The FX unit is working fine - but there is no sound from the unit at all.

Help!

IMG_1364.JPG
    read more...
    0 169
    • stevenson
      stevenson

An update - I downloaded synthtool and it connected and I briefly got sound back - but after installing the firmware update, neither the synth will work nor can synthtool see the Odyssey.

But the lights are now not jammed on - so it feels like progress.

• January 13, 2020
    • stevenson
      stevenson

Well, after much shouting and turning thing on and off and plugging and unplugging - I think  I have it back working now. Now if I can just recall the seetting I had....

• January 13, 2020
    • stevenson
      RonaldFigura I believe when doing a firmware update the final step in the process is rebooting the Odyssey. When you find that elusive patch- take a high resolution picture!
      • June 13, 2020
  • Clem
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-20

As said, please, make the sequencer of the CRAVE 100% working.... (clock divider, stange behaviors in synth tool)....for the clock divider, i hate you. You re the 1st ever to downgrade a product, after took our money... SHAME!

....AND A LEAST, give us a PDF .... now there s 4 pages on edit mode in the crave... does everyone have to test everything , one by one???

Please, stop releasing, and start product support....

PLEASE!!!!!

read more...
    4 210
  • mrettig69
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-16

New to Mixing Station and loving the customizable layouts. Only thing I don't see is an option for the "Mute All" and "Unmute All" buttons. Are they available? Can they be recreated with custom buttons? Our board is the X18.

0 242
    • mrettig69
      GaryHiggins

@mrettig69 

There is the mute enable button but that's not all mute...maybe a mute group that includes all the ch's would do for now?

• March 16, 2020
    • mrettig69
      mrettig69

Yes. I actually assigned the first three mute groups to 1-16, the effects and the buses. LR can't be assigned to a group, even in the xair app. But those buttons existed so I was hoping to duplicate them.

• March 16, 2020
    • mrettig69
      RexBeckett

@mrettig69 wrote:

Yes. I actually assigned the first three mute groups to 1-16, the effects and the buses. LR can't be assigned to a group, even in the xair app. But those buttons existed so I was hoping to duplicate them.

@mrettig69 

You can set multiple actions on custom buttons so could have a single button mute all your outputs.

• March 16, 2020
  • Nebel
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-10

Hi Behringer, hey community,

are you thinking about updating the CRAVE again and have you thought about including a liverecording mode (recording while the seq is playing)?
    I really love playing with the crave and I enjoy using it a lot but espacially for jams and live performances I would love to be able to do live recordings into the step sequencer. I don't know how the stepsequencer is set up but it seems a litte anachronsitic to leave out this function.

I would love to see that and I am sure I am not the only one

read more...
    0 113
  • DanielSan85
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-09

Hola!

¿cómo hago para registrar los equipos behringer que adquirí hace poco?

Gracias

0 421
    • DanielSan85
      RexBeckett

@DanielSan85 

Hello Daniel, welcome to the community.

Click on Support at the top of this page and then click the Create a Care Ticket button. Select Product Registration as the ticket type. Make sure that you fill-in all the required (*) fields.

• June 9, 2020
  • Gregw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-09
    ISO power supply
    0 35
  • sergio77l
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-20

hello

i need of the schematic about beheringer bxl900,where i can find? on the web don't exist!

who can help me?

thanks

0 41
    • sergio77l
      Nigel67 I am sorry, but we are not permitted to distribute schematics
      • July 22, 2020
    • sergio77l
      sergio77l ok thanks, but i have see on the web a numerous free behringer schematic to download,but the bxl900 does not exist. i don't undestand what is the problem to download this schematic.
      • September 25, 2020
      • behringer bxl900
        Nigel67 I am sorry, but company policy is that we are unable to distribute circuit diagrams. This may have been different in the past, but if so, this was before my time here started.
        • September 28, 2020
  • mpdisaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-03

hi, i bought the umc1820 sound card and i would like to know if i would like to connect all 8 outputs on a mixer if it is better to do it through the DI800 v2. (The out of UMC1820 in analogic?) Thanks

0 34
    • mpdisaster
      RexBeckett If your mixer has balanced line-level inputs, it should not normally be necessary to use a DI800V2. Placing a DI in the lines could help if you are getting hum/buzz due to power grounding problems.
      • August 3, 2020
  • davethekeys
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-17

And do I have to register in order to download the free software? Thanks!

0 77
    • davethekeys
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi davethekeys, I hope you are well. To register just go to support at the top of the page - create a care ticket and select Product Registration as your type. Please fill in all required fields, this is noted by a * and press submit. Once submitted your product will be registered and redeem code sent out. I hope this helps.
      • August 17, 2020
  • frank999
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-06

how I can properly set X-TOUCH ONE on Reason 11?

it looks not working properly, I can't move through different channels and have quickly access to volume fader control 

0 59
Go to page