Statistics

260,500 members
139,092 posts
  • WillemKrabbe
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-08

Hi all,

Maybe I overlook something, but how can I see which Snap is active when I power the Wing on?

Thanks,

Willem

0 113
    • WillemKrabbe
      Paul_Vannatto

@WillemKrabbe wrote:

how can I see which Snap is active when I power the Wing on?

There is no indication on the screen. But if you change anything (eg. move a fader), it is actually no longer that snap.

• April 7, 2020
    • WillemKrabbe
      WillemKrabbe

Sometimes I'm not sure anymore which snap I loaded the previous week. Or what Snap I was using. When I overwrite the wrong Snap I'm messing up.

So I'd like to see the most recent dialed snap somewere on the screen in the Library.

So for Example: Snap 1

And Snap 1 (not updated) after making changes.

Willem 

• April 8, 2020
    • WillemKrabbe
      KevinMaxwell

The snaps do have a date on them so you at least know when they were last saved. Some digital consoles display the scene they are in on the screen and some of them if any control on the console has been changed the scene name will be in italics or have an e after the name. I think that this would be a nice feature to add. This way you know what scene you last recalled and that you have made changes on the console so it you were to save it it will be different. I usually just to be safe will save the present state of the console as a new scene and I can then go back and forth recalling them and see what has been changed. Some times that is hard to see if it was a subtle change.

I wonder how hard it would be to write an external program that would compare 2 scenes and tell you what is different between them.

• April 8, 2020
  • Ukuleleguy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    I used my passive speakers on a faulty board. Im not sure if the speaker was blown or the crossover. How much would either a 15" replacement speaker or the internal crossover cost? Or should I just trash it. And its way past warranty.
    0 96
    • Ukuleleguy
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Ukuleleguy, i hope you are well. I would recommend that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. Once submitted a member of our spares team will be able to provide a quote.
      • July 6, 2020
  • JanWilliams
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-08-05

First, are the F1, F2 and F3 keys on the upper right corner of the Wing Console programmable like the user keys?  And if so, how would I access the programming functions?

Thanks very much

0 275
    • JanWilliams
      Paul_Vannatto No they are not, Jan. They are context sensitive to the selected function.
      • August 5, 2020
      • Programming the F1, F2 and F3 keys on Wing Console
        JanWilliams Thanks Paul. Seems like that could be expanded so that user functions could be programmed.
        • August 5, 2020
    • JanWilliams
      DickStraathof Hi, from what I found out the F1, F2, and F3 display views correspond with the first three pages of the Custom Controls.
      I have four reverb/delay effects in my first custom control layer programmed and I like the convenience that delay times and reverb length are visible at all times without touching the rotary knob first.

DickS.
      • August 5, 2020
  • RG373505
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-29

When using asio4all with ableton live & my UMC204HD interface, when buffer size is lower than 2048 the audio cracles and distorts. Please help

0 37
    • RG373505
      PedroRodrigues Hi RG373505 Please be aware that the driver that you should install is the UMC Driver 4.59.0 (for Windows 7 to 10). for that please follow the link below to download the driver https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0BK0 Please also confirm if your unit is connected directly to your computer via USB 2.0, so no USB HUBB. Please confirm if the sample rate assigned on your DAW is effective the same configured on your unit. Please set up your buffer size to 512 samples and please test again.
      • August 31, 2020
    • RG373505
      Katana100 Hello, I have been using the WAVE out as my audio system under device settings in Reaper. I have had some latency issues. Could you please advise if I am using the best settings. Everything else works well, just the latency issue
      • Apr 13
  • New
    ralphiedee
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-09

A little bit more on how to take two patterns and merge them together to form one, I see a few videos but they do not touch on this.

0 133
    • ralphiedee
      PedroRodrigues Hi ralphiedee, If you want to edit any patterns stored on the Behringer TD-3 using the Behringer Synth Tool app, select the Pattern group, Pattern section, and Pattern where the pattern is stored, then click Recall.
      There are two components to a pattern: the rhythm and changing the pitch’s attributes (accent, transposition, etc.). You can create up to 250 user patterns, but only 16 can be used at a time: 8 on Pattern Section A and 8 on Pattern Section B.
      To enter the pattern rhythm
      Use the Mode knob and select Write.
      Press the pattern group (A or B) and select the pattern number (1-8) you want your pattern to reside.
      Hold function + press step to select the number of steps you want the pattern to be (i.e., hold the function button, then press the step button four times to create a four-step pattern).
      You can have up to 16 steps per pattern.
      Press Pitch to enter pitch mode.
      Use the silver and black keys to enter the pitch.
      Press the time mode button, then use the transpose up to enter 16th notes, and transpose down to enter triplets to enter the rhythm.
      It will automatically exit time mode once the amount of steps has been reached (i.e., after entering the fourth step, you will automatically exit time mode)
      All rhythms are based on 16th notes.
      Edit pattern pitches

If you need to change a pitch in your pattern, you will need to go into pitch mode and go through each step manually.

Press PITCH MODE to return to the start of the pattern.
      Press WRITE/NEXT to play the notes one at a time.
      Press BACK to go back to the last note played.
      Enter the new note.
      Hold either TRANSPOSE button and then press the note.
      Press WRITE/NEXT until all notes have been played.
      Press FUNCTION to exit.
      Change the pitch attributes

Press the Pitch mode button.,
      Press the press Write/Next to go through the steps.
      Press and hold the Write/Next button, and press the silver Transpose, Accent, and Slide to apply the parameter to the selected step.
      Once you’re finished, turn the Mode knob to Pattern Play.
      Pattern tips

Press Start/stop and Clear at the same time to create a random pattern.
      While a pattern is playing, press the Clear button to turn on the metronome. Once the metronome begins playing, you can just tap your rhythm in.

Create tracks using patterns
      Once you’ve created your patterns, you can then assign them to tracks. There are a total of seven tracks you can create.
      Use the Track Pattern group knob to select the track your pattern(s) will be played. There are seven tracks to choose from.
      Turn the mode wheel up to Track Write, then press Bar Reset.
      Press start and select the first pattern you want in your track.
      Press the next pattern you want on your track, then press Write/Next.
      Once you’re finished creating your track, press Clear, Write/Next, then Start/Stop.
      Turn the Mode knob to Track Play to hear the arrangement.
      I hope this helps
      • December 10, 2020
    • ralphiedee
      ralphiedee Yes this helps but the last piece to the puzzle for me would be to know if I could play a pattern off my keyboard, record the midi notes in Ableton then be able to copy those notes into the 303 using the sync tool so I could then add the accents or slides and transposing if any. Now al I can do is to put both screens up and copy by eye. ???
      • December 10, 2020
      • Behringer 303 sync tool 2.4.0 questions
        PedroRodrigues Hi ralphiedee please be aware that you will be able to play a pattern off your keyboard and record the midi notes in Ableton, but you need to implement that on the Abelton side. Regarding the ability to copy those notes into the 303 using the sync tool that will not be possible. Thank you
        • December 11, 2020
    • ralphiedee
      ralphiedee I figured that thx
      • December 11, 2020
  • New
    SiiiBa6
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-11

Good day.
    As a loyal customer and a proud behringer-user I am TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED in one of your products performance ,2 months ago I bought the U-Phoria UMC22 audio interface and without any harm done to it on this side ..its already deteriorating in quality and producing a huge amount of white noise?
    I NEED URGENT HELP on this issue because I can't help but feel like I wasted my money on this one

read more...
    0 70
    • SiiiBa6
      Dale_M Hi there sorry you are having problem so early on, can I ask you to send a support ticket in to us from the tab above and send us your proof of purchase invoice so we can advise on the warranty for you please?
      • Mar 11
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-14

EUROSTAND Series
    bit.ly/Behringer-EUROSTAND-Series 

The Behringer EUROSTAND Series Mic Stand Mounts, Music, Guitar and Bass, Loudspeaker and Keyboard Stands are designed to serve our Musician and Recording and Broadcast Customers.

#Behringer #MC2000 #MU1000 #SM2001 #GB3002E #GB3002A #SM5002 #SM5001 #EUROSTANDSeries #MicrophoneClamps #OrchestraSheetMusicStands #MonitorStands #InstrumentStands

read more...
    0 114
  • New
    fikretkaya
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-16

Çok değerli behringer ekibi

Yaklaşık 1 yıl önce temizliğini yapmak için açtığım Behringer x32 mikserimin  efekti gelmiyor

Türkiyedeki yetkili servise gönderdim parça yok temin edemiyoruz dediler

Distribütörünüz Asf şirketine götürdüm parçayı bulamıyoruz dediler öteki Distribütörünüz Özdoğan müzikten istedim kimden aldıysan ona soracaksın dedi

Almanyada musicstore ye sordum bulamıyoruz dedi

Bax-shop a sordum Elimizde böyle bir parça yok dedi

Sizi aradım ingiltere avrupa birliğinden çıktı avrupadan bakın diye mail attınız

Attığınız maildeki listeden Sonovente firmasına mail attım biz behringer parçası satmıyoruz dedi

Bunu size son kez soruyorum

Ben parçayı nereden bulucam ?

Siz de yardımcı olmazsanız kim yardımcı olacak ?

Eğer güncel bir behringer ürününün parçasını bulamazsam benzin döküp yakarım ve video kayıtlarını tüm sosyal medyada paylaşırım

İnanın çok üzüldüm

distribütörleriniz insanları başından atmak için herşeyi yapıyorlar

Çözüm üreteceklerine bir maile 5 kelime yazıp bitiriyorlar.

Bu yazıyı kendimi daha iyi anlata bilmek için türkçe yazıyorum

Hep ben translate ettim

Şimdi translate etme sırası sizde

İyi bir müşterinizi kaybetmek istemezseniz acil cevap bekliyorum

Saygılarımla

Fikret Kaya

read more...
    0 57
    • fikretkaya
      DavidKnighton Hello Fikret Kaya,
      Sorry to hear about your experience. I am not 100% but that board looks to be the channel edit PCB, the one with all the encoders. This should be an easy part to provide, so I'm confused as to why no one has been able to provide it for you. Do you happen to have an existing parts case with us? If so, can you provide a case number or email address I can look up? I can see about getting your problem prioritized so that you can get the mixer fixed. Again, sorry for the experience.
      • Jun 16
    • fikretkaya
      fikretkaya Thank you for your answer. I would appreciate it if you could provide stock and price information.. It was a process that I really couldn't . my email [email protected]
      • Jun 17
  • New
    GeorgeLivanios
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

Hello, after working with it for 3 months with no problems, suddenly my pc does not initialise the flow8 audio driver. I tried uninstall it and re-instal it (vers 5.0) but with no results. The mixer is working perfectly with line-in or bluetooth connections. i tried install it to another laptop but even there no audio device (flow8) was detected. Please any recomendations would be helpfull. Τhe Flow8 has the latest firmware (i also tried factory reset) and i am running win10 home 64 (i3-7100).

Thanks in advance 

George Livanios

read more...
    0 43
    • GeorgeLivanios
      NicJonesMT Hi GeorgeLivanios. Could you please submit a technical support ticket (Click Support above) and a member of the team will be able to advise you further.
      Can you please answer the following questions when you submit the ticket (Answer it in the Description Field)

• How do you have the Flow connected to your computer? We always recommend connecting directly to your computer rather than an external hub, and also recommend removing any non essential USB devices. Ensure that any USB powersave settings are disabled.
      • Have you connected the device to an alternative USB port? Please try to connect to a 2.0 port directly on your computers Motherboard.
      • Do you have access to an alternative USB cable that the device can be tested with?
      • Are you connected to USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 ports? Please use USB 2.0 ports where possible, there is no advantage to using a USB 2.0 device in a USB 3.0 port and USB 3.0 ports can vary quite a lot, which gives differing levels of performance and stability.
      • Can you please detail any other devices that are being used in conjunction? This includes your PC (Include the full build specs) and any other USB devices. We need to know your full setup and how everything is connected.
      • Can you confirm the Windows Version and Build you are using (Found in "About your PC")?
      • Can you confirm the Firmware and Driver version you are using?
      • Does the Flow8 appear in your Windows Device manager?
      • What software are you using the device with?
      • Do you have a similar device that you can compare the behaviours of? For example another USB audio interface.
      • Can you please provide me with a detailed description of how the device is behaving and any other trouble shooting steps that you have undertaken?
      • Is the Issue Intermittent or constant? If it is intermittent is there a specific setting that needs to be used to cause the issue?
      • Have you recently updated your computers BIOS or Operating system?
      • Jul 3
  • New
    JayTee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

For many years I have been running Behringer UMC404 audio interface's main output directly connected to two active monitors Tannoy REVEAL 502 via XLR, on my DAW rig. All EQ needs were handled using my DAW up to now, but I recently decided to buy a FBQ6200HD in an effort to (1) perform EQ on main output regardless DAW, and (2) to even better handle room acoustics via frequency analysing. No mixer in this setup, audio sources are 1 Mic, 1 El.Guitar, 1 RC505 looper with its own mic, and DAW output (vst etc controlled by 2 keyboards).

My question is, is it ok to connect my FBQ6200HD to my rig between the UMC404 and the REVEAL 502's via XLR? Experimenting with this setup I seem to have to set UMC404 MAIN OUT to 100% as well as FBQ input controls at 80+% in order to get adequate results. But, if I bypass EQ (either turning it off, or via IN/OUT button on each channel) no sound comes out the monitors, which is not how the FBQ6200HD is supposed to behave.

Please advise.

read more...
    0 40
Go to page