132,076 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-26

DH100
    http://bit.ly/Behringer-DH100

Learn More: https://youtu.be/ddJSUFvfNw4

Closed-back studio reference headphones, designed for electronic drum monitoring, fulfill your needs to compose your own tunes in peace, no matter where you are – at a price that is very kind to every budget!

List Price: $35

#Behringer #DH100 #Headphones #Drummer

read more...
    0 196
  • New
    burges42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-15

I've noticed that the aftertouch feature of the Deepmind 6 only works for the white keys when using the local/inbuilt keyboard. The black keys don't appear to respond to aftertouch at all.

I'm unsure if this is simply how the Deepmind 6 works or whether my unit has a fault?

read more...
    0 51
    • burges42
      kiskadar69 IMO your unit has a fault.
      • May 15
    • burges42
      burges42

Issue solved, I ran the aftertouch calibration routine:

GLOBAL > SYSTEM SETTINGS > CALIBRATE > CAL AFTERTOUCH

The black keys generate a much lower 'max' aftertouch pressure than the white keys. Setting the 'max' pressure to the level generated by the black keys (with a softer response) rather than the level set by the white keys (with a heavier response) solves the issue.

Be interested in hearing if people are seeing significantly lower key pressure from their black keys during the calibration routine?

• May 15
  • New
    DougBright
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-01

The First Presbyterian Church, Klamath Falls, OR, purchased a Behringer X32 in November 2012.  Recently we have began to have problems with some of the faders not responding to adjustmens regardless of the position and it doesn't matter as to whether the signal is being sent to the house or to a monitor.  On those  channels where we are having fader problem the only way we control the signal level is by using the preamp gain.  The fader problem appears to be getting worse as there are more faders that are exhibiting problems.  The board currently has the latest firm ware update but was experiencing some problems before the last two updates.  The scene we are using has been used for several year with no problem.  I thought maybe there was a problem with the current scene so I loaded a backup of the scene which I had saved to a memory stick.  The results were the same.  With some faders the problem can be intermittent, one time it isn't working and another time it works.

My basic question is these problems we are experiencing the result of after 9 years of service some of the faders are simply wearing out or is there a solutiom that will fix the problem.

read more...
    0 72
    • DougBright
      Nigel67 Hi DougBright. This does sound like an issue with the faders. The console may just need servicing. Have you had the console serviced over the past 9 years? Something that you can try, is making a factory reset on the mixer. Make sure that you back up your show, preset files, etc to a USB stick as they will be deleted when you do a factory reset. Once you have done the reset, don't load any of your old shows. start a brand new one. Just a simple one where in one scene you have all the faders at the top of there travel, another with them at 0, and a couple more at other positions. Then run through the scenes and see what happens to the faders. If they work correctly, then it could be show or software file corruption. If they continue to not work, then you will need to get the console serviced. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • May 31
  • New
    odyssey3001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17
    Hi there,
    So, I've had my RD-8 for a few months, got the hang of the sequencer apart from one bug that I can't seem to fix.. here goes...

I program ptns 5 6 7 8, no problem, I can switch between them playing live with no problem.

I program them into a simple song to play in the following seq... 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 and repeat.

I check the programming by scrolling through each the song to check each should playing twice. All good so far.

When I play the song it starts fine, playing 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8, then the problem starts when it repeats..

So, from the beginning it plays as follows..
    5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 (repeat here)
    8 5 6 6 7 7 8 8
    8 5 6 6 7 7 8 8..

This happens whether playing in INT or MIDI sync modes. The seq shows correctly as I programmed it in Synthtribe software.

I've deleted the song and started from scratch and I get the same issue.

I'm running the latest OS as from yesterday, still the same issue.

Anyone else had similar issue and solved it?

Cheers anyone,

Phil
    read more...
    0 56
  • New
    Jesusislove247
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Channels 9-18 are give a static sound constantly until muted the board has be reset to factory settings and still the same loud static 

0 45
    • Jesusislove247
      Nigel67 Hi, please send in aTechnical Support Ticket and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 19
  • New
    Chris135
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

we are almost away here..

THANX !!!!

im selling my mint Octatrack Mkll for a COMPACT X32 :

just need to play synths alltogether. <3

0 43
  • New
    Tvaaker96
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

Hello,

we are using a XR18 air for recording in our band. When using input 1 and 2, do you have to disengage/engage or alter the XR18 pre amp when using a microphone in front of your guitar amp instead of connecting your guitar direct into the XR18 input 1 or 2? Does it make any difference if your using a XLR or 1/4 plug?

Thankful for every advise.

read more...
    0 25
    • Tvaaker96
      GaryHiggins No special settings by you, other than adjust the analog gain if needed. I've done both methods there, I would say the ideal would be to use a direct box rather than guitar directly in. That said, I rarely do and usually go in directly. I have had enough preamp control to adjust the signal as needed-I am also a bit lazy and never prepared for the moment inspiration hits...thus I just plug in my acoustic/electric and go. A mic on the other hand may need different gain settings so that part needs checking out .
      • Aug 22
  • New
    drumbella
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Is there some limitation on scanning for a console on the complete network scope with the IOS app v.1.2.b12? My network is a 10.10.10.0/23 scope. Which means I have 10.10.10.1-10.10.11.254 addresses available. If my iPhone has an IP of 10.10.10.X it scans and finds the console which is 10.10.10.40. If my iPhone happens to have an IP address of 10.10.11.x it will not find the console. I can manually enter the IP of the console and it works fine.

read more...
    0 10
    • drumbella
      PedroRodrigues Hi drumbella,please consider that WING-Q can only scan class c addresses, otherwise the console scan would take forever. So if you have an “exotic” address, you need to do a manual connect. The "exotic" address is stored though, so that on the next scan it should work.
      • Sep 28
  • New
    jvergara65
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-18

I am getting noise/cracks in the volume pots for mpa40btpro Speaker.

Where I can find the schematics of the electronics to be able to replace those faulty pots?

Juan Vergara

0 9
    • jvergara65
      Paul_Vannatto Is the MPA40BTPRO still under warranty? If not, have you tried cleaning the pots with contact cleaner? Schematics are only available for authorised service depots.
      • Mon at 9:10 AM
  • robnoxious
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-23

Came across an issue that has me puzzled.  I have also found this on the Midas m32.  Equipment is x32 connected via cat5 to the S16.  There are some input mono channels that are recieving signal, routed correctly, going to LR, but not going out to the speakers.  To correct, I copied/paste from a known good channel.  I compared both channels prior to copy/paste, and they are identical in the set up.  An additional bug is the LR shows meter output, but the fader is not controlling the output to the speakers.  It appears to be in an "always up" state.

I did update the firmware to the latest, 3.11 - no change in the LR fader control.  I also did a factory reset and reimported the scene from USB, same result with LR.  I am going to assume something is wrong with the scene - but - this problem is also happening with a completely different scene, in a different church, on the Midas m32.

read more...
    0 147
    • robnoxious
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Rob @robnoxious,

Welcome to the forum. What you describe could be a combination of output assignment and parallel path issues. The best way for us to help troubleshoot is for you to save one of your scenes to a file, zip it and attach it to your next response (Choose File button below). 

• May 23, 2019
    • robnoxious
      robnoxious

Attached is the zip scene in question.  Thank you for reviewing.

IMPACT.scn.zip
      • May 23, 2019
    • robnoxious
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Rob @robnoxious,

Unfortunately something glitched and that scene is empty (no OSC commands). Please try again.

• May 23, 2019
    • robnoxious
      robnoxious

Apologies for the error in first file and for delay in responding.  Attached is the most recent file.

IMPACT1.scn.zip
      • May 31, 2019
    • robnoxious
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Rob @robnoxious,

What is the Main L and R connected to? If it is the S16 (in mode 1), there is a routing problem (Routing, Out 1-6). These outputs are not assigned to any of the outputs 1-8. Main L is assigned to outputs 9 and 15, and Main R is assigned to output 16.

• May 31, 2019
Go to page