Statistics

298,535 members
182,148 posts
  • drums_
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-10

hi, 

i dont know how to open and close the hihat pedal. ive tried looking in the manual but theres nothing there. i dont know if this is an option or not. thanks 

0 79
    • drums_
      JustusdB

I had a similar problem but not exactly the same. The hi-hat pedal was slow, that is it wasn't open in time. So I removed the front containing the switch and glued a 4 mm piece of felt on top of the rubber and adjusted the pedal with the square nut. It helped. It is possible to glue the piece of felt without removing the front.

• July 9, 2021
  • lenfinalt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-05-26

Hello,

I wanted to submit a feature request or hear any thoughts about it. I wondered about that a long time ago: Why must the mute button be only on/off with no fade time? If you unmuted a channel half a second too late, the audience would definitely hear it because of the hard cut. But if channels would be able to unmute and mute with a fade time of for example 300ms or lower, the change would be a lot smoother. Maybe this could be useful in live situations.

I would be happy to hear any thoughts on that and/or why this is such a bad idea

read more...
    0 136
    • lenfinalt
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Lennart @lenfinalt ,

Welcome to the forum. Your idea is not a bad idea, but is currently not practical. The reason is that the current control protocol for the Wing is not time based, similar to the OSC protocol of the X32/M32 and X-Air/M-Air. That is why I provided the fade, cross-fade, etc. tidbit commands with Live Toolbox. This is being ported to the Wing platform. Because the Wing control protocol is very different, it will take some time before it is ready for release. If you are inclined and capable to program in C, Patrick @PatrickGMaillot has developed a C library for the Wing called Wapi

• May 26, 2020
    • lenfinalt
      PatrickGMaillot

Hello,

As Paul mentioned there are some limitations due to the non-time based aspect of most functions available in WING and other consoles such as OSC based X32, M32, etc.

With WING, a delay on functions such as MUTE would have to 1) take place within the console FW itself and this has an impact on the computing actions in the console and the Behringer programmers cannot think of all the exotic things some users may want to do at some point with using their console, or 2) take place using an external application IF there's a way to separate surface controls from the actual actions available in the console.

For example you would declare that the MUTE button doesn't have its native audio processing function, but is simply generating a 'surface control' code that an application can catch and act upon. The app is then very simple to write.

Behringer has not developed this for X32, leaving the X32 surface controls always linked to internal/audio processing. WING so far is in the same situation. I hope this situation changes in the future and a real, opened, surface control mode becomes available. But this may take time, if it happens one day.

-Patrick

• May 26, 2020
    • lenfinalt
      lenfinalt

@Paul_Vannatto Thank you, I will have a look at Wapi. This looks very interesting to me!

@PatrickGMaillot Okay, this makes sense to me. Then the possibility to separate the control surface from the internal processing or hook on specific actions would be great. Maybe there will be an option for people who want to tweak their console a bit in the future.

I would like to thank both of you for the detailed answers! Have a great evening.

• May 26, 2020
  • DanielSan85
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-09

Hola!

¿cómo hago para registrar los equipos behringer que adquirí hace poco?

Gracias

0 90
  • Indiana
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-02
    Had an issue this evening. I had a few multi tracks on an SD card. I pulled these off the web and had been using them as a test. Tonight I recorded a few live tracks of a drummer. They were all playing back fine. Then I tried to rename the new drum track and it corrupted all the files. It says file error when I click on the names now and it won’t even recognize the original tracks I had on there. But after that I tried it with new recordings and it worked fine and allowed me to rename them. Any ideas? Anyone have issues renaming tracks?
    read more...
    0 42
    • Indiana
      GaryHiggins I have not tried to rename sd tracks. How are you doing that, on a computer first? What size sd card are you using. I had noticed (not recently) some odd behavior with some of my cards and am wondering if it's related to me using cards larger than recommended 32gb, or certain card makers. Not saying it is your issue but curious.
      • July 2, 2020
      • Issue renaming Wing Tracks
        Indiana I had a track that I had pulled off Telefunken and made into a multitrack wav file using "X32Wav_XLive". They work fine. Then I recorded a 3 min drum session to use as for setting up EQ on the new system. I tried to rename the drum session in the wing and after that all my track files gave an error when trying to play them. I'm using a Micro Center 32gb class 10 SD card.
        • July 2, 2020
  • PopIcon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-09
    Can you tell me where I can get four of these please?
    0 186
    • PopIcon
      Dale_M Hi, you simply need to go to support and raise a care ticket, chose spare parts and submit,the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
      • July 10, 2020
  • TimothyHowell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-20

Have a Eurorack with noise/ distortion on right slider. Can electronic spray cleaner be used on slider?

0 37
    • TimothyHowell
      Nigel67 Which device do you have as there are different types. I would advise that if it is under warranty then no. Submit a support ticket and get the unit repaired. If not under warranty, then possibly yes, however I would need to know which unit you have. You would need a spray that does not leave a film on the tracks when it dries and definitely to not spray any grease cleaning lubricant on it. You also have to be aware that if you do spray any cleaning lubricant into the fader then this will also clean off any lubricating grease that the fader manufacturer had put in there in the first place, leaving a very gritty feel when you move the fader up and down. Sometimes it is easier to put the cleaner on a cotton ear bud and wipe the tracks with this. I would also advise getting someone technical to take a look at it as they should know what to do and what not to do. Finally, one very important piece of information. make sure the unit is powered off when you do this and the cleaner has fully dried before turning back on again.
      • July 22, 2020
  • HeathanzSinz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-06

I have a few audio interfaces, all work fine. I hooked up my Behringer X1204 to PC, nothing. Installed ASIO drivers, nothing.

Doesn't show up in my sound devices. My Line 6 pedal, my Steinberg UR44 all show up. Not my board.

TR2/USB to Main button in.

What am I missing?

read more...
    0 876
    • HeathanzSinz
      leah Hello @HeathanzSinz ,

Since the driver you've downloaded is a universal one, you'll find your device listed as "USB Audio CODEC". From your screenshot, I see that it's installed. Select this driver wherever you will be using the input/output from your X1204USB.

You should also be able to rename the driver within the properties. Right-click on the listing to access this menu on your computer.

I hope this helps!
      • October 6, 2020
  • New
    bcolgate
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Howdy.

Long time user, first time poster.

I've had a couple of trouble tickets opened, but never any responses.  One got closed without my knowing, and another that I started at the beginning of the week, well, it's difficult to know if anyone in support is even looking at these things.  There doesn't seem to be a way to get anyone's attention, so I'm trying this.  I need a part for a new, broken XR18.  Seems simple, but without a service manual or a way to get parts, I'm tempted to just throw it in the trash and forget about Behringer.  

Would be so grateful if someone could either point me in the right direction, or confirm my suspicions that end-user part purchasing is discouraged.  If anyone in Behringer want to help, it's ticket CAS-438452-Z0F3C6.  Thanks!

read more...
    0 49
    • bcolgate
      Nigel67 Hi bcolgate. I am very sorry for the delay in the Spares Team getting back to you. I have checked the case and it is with a colleague. I will send them a message and ask if they can advise you today of the information you require. With regards to a service manual, unfortunately we are not permitted to e-mail them out unless you are one of our Service Centres.
      • April 12, 2021
  • New
    froffy
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-12

Hi,

I have had a mishap and pluged the wrong power supply into my umc404,

Now when i plug it in the clip and signal lights come on and stay on the first 2 channels and no sound.

Is there a fuse or something built in that i can replace to fix this? or is it ready for the rubbish?

Thanks Mark

read more...
    0 73
    • froffy
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi froffy, if you have not yet done so I would recommend opening a Service request. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page, scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket.
      • May 11, 2021
    • froffy
      froffy Hi thanks, i did try to open a service ticket , but the form needed a proof of purchase to proceed, i lost this years ago so cant put the form in.
      • May 11, 2021
  • New
    Nathan7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

I would like to know if a pre-Sonus studio live mixing Consol will work with Barringer's P 16 monitors?

0 17
Go to page