Statistics

260,512 members
139,105 posts
  • Soundenterprise
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-08-19

Is this possible?

Want to connect DM8000 DSP to X32 Rack with Ultranet

DM8000 will be sending 15 Ultranet channels to x32 Rack. X32 rack will use these as inputs such as AES50 or Card Inputs would. 

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

read more...
    0 77
    • Soundenterprise
      DavidKnighton Hello John,
      Ultranet is a 1 way protocol from the M/X32 consoles, meaning it sends from the console but does not receive.
      • August 19, 2020
    • Soundenterprise
      Soundenterprise Thats what I needed to know! Thanks!
      • August 20, 2020
    • Soundenterprise
      DavidKnighton Hello again John,
      It occurred to me that you could utilize a DM8008 in this setup. Essentially, the DM8000 would provide Ultranet to the DM8008, which would in turn provide 8 analog outputs. You can daisy chain two DM8008 for a total of 16 analog outputs from an Ultranet send. Then you could simply patch the analog channels into the console's local inputs. Alternatively, you could fit the DM8000 and the X32 both with Dante cards and that could achieve a direct connection between the two devices. If you wanted to go all out, there is the DM8500 which is has Dante built in, and by comparison is far superior to the DM8000.
      • August 21, 2020
  • UnityofNoise
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

OK I've been searching for days and can't find any up to date information. can anyone explain the "Signal tap" for the XAir Edit software? I have the XR18 as an Audio interface for my studio and need to be able to record AFTER the phase setting under "input".  i would think that all i would have to do is change all the red dots to neon green but it doesn't seem to work. 

any help would be great.

Cheers

read more...
    1 175
    • UnityofNoise
      GaryHiggins I would suggest next trying the yellow (pre eq) tap point but perhaps looking at this section will help some...
      • September 12, 2020
  • hdawg0314
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

Has behringer released a date for when the Dante expansion card comes out? if i know they will release the card I will buy the wing console. the only reason i have not purchased the wing console is because my venue is operating over dante.  

Thanks!!

read more...
    0 124
    • hdawg0314
      Nigel67 Hi Hunter. All I can say is that we haven't released it yet, but it will be very soon. I am not hiding the date from you, we just do not have a definite release date at present.
      • September 27, 2020
      • Wing Dante Card?!?!
        jankoppe1 Hello Nigel, will that also include the MADI Card? I'm really starting to get angry about this. It's taking way too long for you to release those cards. I gave you the benefit of the doubt when I bough the console at the beginning of the year, but this is really a let down.
        • September 27, 2020
    • hdawg0314
      JeffBunch I would also like to know when this is going to come to fruition??? We have Dante network in place but can't utilize it because we went from X32 to Wing! Love the console, but HATE we still don't have Dante!!!
      • November 30, 2020
  • New
    JeffParr
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-26

Hi is anybody having issues with Xair and macOS 10.15 Catalina compatability. Have you resolved it and how?

0 62
    • JeffParr
      DaveMorrison What problems are you having? It runs on Catalina. Do you have a specific problem?
      • December 26, 2020
    • JeffParr
      JeffParr I just purchased a new mac and transferred my older version over from my old mac and there seems to be a glitch maybe I should just download the latest version from the site. I am glad to here it works ok thank you.
      • December 26, 2020
    • JeffParr
      DaveMorrison With a fresh install, remember to open it from the Finder and hold the control key down when you open it the first time.
      • December 26, 2020
  • New
    ATHOTW666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-26

Hello, my less than 6 month old mixer suddenly stopped out putting sound. It's registering sound but like I said not outputting. I've tried everything I can think of (changing cables, speakers, power ect) just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem. Cheers

read more...
    0 53
    • ATHOTW666
      Nigel67 Hi, if you are registering audio on the two main output meters and the main pot is turned up, then it would appear that you have an issue with the amplifier. If you don't have meters on the main, just double check that the standby (1-10 channel mute) switch is not pressed in. I am sure you already did this as you mentioned that you had tried everything. I would not advise going inside the unit to try and fix yourself as you have mentioned that the unit is only 6 months old and therefore still under warranty. I would advise sending us a service ticket and getting the unit repaired under warranty. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket.
      • Feb 26
  • New
    stklein
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hi,

On the original Mono/Poly, inputting a trigger to the arpeggiator sync socket would advance the arpeggiator one step at a time.
    If you pair this with a gate sequencer like the Korg SQ-1, this would allow you to make irregular arpeggiator patters (with rests).

However, the Behinger Monopoly does not appear to work this way - inputting irregular sequences of triggers to the arpeggiator sync socket causes the arpeggiator to miss notes randomly.

Is this a known issue?

If so, can anybody suggest a fix?

Thanks

read more...
    1 201
  • New
    ValeriuM_Trufin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-01

Hi ! 

AUX channels don't have an input delay option, so I wonder if is there a way to use busses to add some?

Because of the growing needs of our church, we bought a Wing, and repurpossed the X32 for live feed mixing. This gives us a greater felxibility and independence over the previous setup of using a bus pair to paralle mix the live feed.

I am however still trying to improve all aspects and one issue is that the congregation mics are way out from the FOH, but still have some bleed from the Mains. I wanted to add a delay to all inputs from the stage to account for that distance, and see if that helps keeping clear more of the sound whan adding the congregation.

We are maxing of the X32 inputs so Keys, PC and Electric Drums are patched to the AUX channels since they need least processing. But I can't add a delay to them. Is there a workaround? Most of the buses are free since this is live feed only. Is there a way to use them?

read more...
    0 144
    • ValeriuM_Trufin
      KevinMaxwell You could send what you want delayed to a Mix Bus to an XLR and then apply the delay to the XLR out and come back into an AUX in. Or send it out to an AUX jack and come back into a channel and delay it all on that channel. Just be sure not to create a loop. This assumes that you have those output and input available.

Or you could just move the audience mics closer to the stage where they really should be in the first place. I always put them close enough to the stage so I don't have the issue that you are having. Just keep then out of a direct shot from the main speakers.
      • Jun 1
    • ValeriuM_Trufin
      Paul_Vannatto If you are maxed out on the 32 channels with full processing, there is not much you can do to add delay to the Aux inputs, and the only output delays are connected to the Routing, Out 1-16 screen. The best solution is to get a second Wing.
      • Jun 1
    • ValeriuM_Trufin
      CraigFowler Remove channels from LR, route cannels to bus, insert a delay\pitch shifter FX over the bus, route bus to LR?
      • Jun 1
      • X32 - Is there a workaround getting input delay on aux channels?
        KevinMaxwell Have you found a particular FX that will do that without adding some other weird sound into it? I have looked and I can’t find one that is clean and usable for this application. I would like to know what FX will work for this.
        • ·
        • Jun 1
    • ValeriuM_Trufin
      ValeriuM_Trufin Thanks Craig, that's what I was hoping I can do. I do second Kevin's question. Is on of the included FX you suggest?

I will test how the delay is if all parameters are deactivated with the exception of time and just one repeat..
      • Jun 1
  • New
    KevTyler
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-07-04

hi guys, hope all are well, I recently upgraded from a 12 to an x air 18, I have installed the usb driver and I get the x air control panel that shows when my desk is connected but I find so many times that I’m constantly re powering the desk in order for my laptop to see it. Sometimes the laptop sees the desk and my faders receive midi from touch osc etc, but the actual x air sound card is not outputting anything to the desk. Any help appreciated 

cheers 

Kev 

read more...
    0 36
    • KevTyler
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Kev, are you by chance using USB 3.0 (blue) ports on your computer? Because all Behringer USB ports are USB 2.0 compliant, they don't always work well with USB 3. The other thing it could be is the USB cable (they can go flakey).
      • Jul 4
    • KevTyler
      KevTyler

• Jul 5
    • KevTyler
      KevTyler

thansk so much paul, i dont think im using a usb 3 port, its not blue, none of my ports are, but i know one of them is a 3. i might try and unisntall usb 3 support if i can becuase i dont have any other devices that need it, this laptop is for gigs only.ill come back and lñet you know how it goes, cheers kev

• Jul 5
    • KevTyler
      KevTyler

Hi guys in the end I decided to hot glue a usb Audio dongle to my x air 12 and stop fiddling with windows. Cheers. Kev

• Jul 8
  • New
    garbanzopapa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

Is there a list of the presets for the klark teknik multieffects processor that comes in the the PPA500BT? I did not see any in the documentation. There are general range lists on the processer but was hoping for more specificity. Thanks!

0 66
    • garbanzopapa
      PedroRodrigues Hi garbanzopapa, please consider that all the information available for this unit is present on the product page
      for this unit by following the link below, please select the more information Link https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0B0N Thank you
      • Aug 23
    • garbanzopapa
      Nigel67 Hi garbanzopapa. I do not seem to be able to attach anything to this thread. I will send you an e-mail.
      • Aug 23
    • garbanzopapa
      Nigel67 Have now managed to attached file
      • Aug 23
    • garbanzopapa
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Nigel, how did you figure out how to attach something to a response? I've been trying to do that since Community 2.0 was launched without success.
      • Aug 23
  • New
    McElviss
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-12

Hi, is it feasible to connect the XTouch to an XAir or external router by using a WiFi dongle in one of the USB ports?

0 10
Go to page