Statistics

294,537 members
177,642 posts
  • BenFrank100
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-04-28

Wondering if anyone has a lead on the above power supply that isn't 2 months shipping from china? If anyone has an old OEM part, I'd gladly pay plus shipping... Thanks, Ben 

0 137
    • BenFrank100
      KevinMaxwell

I have no idea what either of those devices are but It might help if you posted where you are in the world.

• April 28, 2020
    • BenFrank100
      DickStraathof

Hi Ben,

Can't you use a PSU3 powersupply of Behringer instead? 

DickS

• April 28, 2020
  • LiamD
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-26

When using the tap functionality on my wing and assigning it to the custom controls. The wing will do this perfectly to the first 7 buttons and start flashing. At the 8th button it will assign and work. But it doesn't flash. Can this be solved. It's not a hardware problem with me because the button itself works with color when i assign a mute to it.

read more...
    0 73
  • BigSmo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-16
    Hi, I've just started a Nuendo project and set it up as per the Cubase install but half the buttons aren't working, like 'click' for example. How do I get it working like it does with Reaper, Studio One, Live 10 etc?
    0 48
  • rrbaker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    I am looking to purchase a replacement for the Hotec UHF autosync component that plugs into the speaker unit. Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks, Dick 850-554-0600 [email protected]
    0 31
    • rrbaker
      KyleJohnson I believe what you are looking for is a 3rd party device that is not included with the B210D. If you are looking for a replacement Wireless Microphone system I recommend the ULM300MIC or ULM302MIC

https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BQX
      • July 2, 2020
  • HeyItsDez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-10
    I'm trying to record channels 1 & 2 on my Q802 on separate tracks by panning left and right with each, respectively. Then in Audition's multitrack, I want to have two tracks, one only recording right and the other recording only left, to give the illusion that I'm recording separate tracks (I then export in mono). At least that's the goal. The problem I'm having is that when I pan left, Audition records in perfect stereo. When I pan right, it mutes the mic entirely. Again, to be clear, on both channel 1 & 2 (I tested back and forth quite a bit), panning anywhere from mid balance to all the way left gives the exact same perfect stereo. When I pan right, I lose audio altogether, as if I'm turning the volume down. A mic with left pan records totally normal with left and right audio, a mic with right pan does not record at all. Anyone know why this is or how to fix it? Or does anyone know of a way I can record two microphones going into the Q802 on different tracks in Audition?
    read more...
    0 125
  • thormilde
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-04

Hi,

I noticed that there is no festure for Send on Faders for DCA groups. Would be nice if the Wing could create a"on off" custom layer on the left section showing the DCA group is a DCA was selected on the center or right section.

thor

read more...
    0 22
    • thormilde
      Paul_Vannatto I think there is a misunderstanding of what DCA's are and how they function. They are like your TV remote control where no video or audio passes through the TV remote. Similarly no audio passes through a DCA. Therefore an audio signal cannot be sent to it. Channel strips can only be assigned to it. So SOF are not practical or possible for DCA groups.
      • August 4, 2020
  • hk50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-24

Sound is playing out of left passive speaker but little to no sound comes out right active speaker and don't know why? Connected to pc using optical connection.

0 95
    • hk50
      PedroRodrigues Hi Max, please confirm that both units work with the other available inputs, please also confirm that you have selected optical on the back of your main speaker, please se the picture below and confirm that the cable that links to the cable is fully connected and confirm the power supply of both speaker.
      • September 25, 2020
      • Ms20 speakers sound issue
        hk50 Only left speaker working with other inputs. The switch was on optical and power supply conected and working fine
        • ·
        • September 27, 2020
      • Ms20 speakers sound issue
        PedroRodrigues Hi Max, but you confirm that you have set up the unit as it is present on the picture above correct?
        • September 28, 2020
  • New
    trixxielips
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

Europower pmp2000 powers up but all "clip" lights are on

0 140
    • trixxielips
      DavidKnighton Hello trixxie lips,
      The manual suggests this is not normal. I would presume the unit has malfunctioned, unless you are sending signal to every input and they're all clipping at once. Click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page to start a service request for this item.
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    tonemotivates
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-07

I feel so silly, but I can not for the life of me find the software needed for the podcastudio2 ive been looking for hours and the quick start guide says to download software before connecting it to my mac. PLEASE HELP

0 97
    • tonemotivates
      john0121 Hi Tonya, sorry it's missing from the webpage for podcastudio 2. You can find the same software bundle for download on this page though:

https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0794

Just click software on the right and there is a link for "all software for mac". Don't forget to register the product too (via support button) and you'll get a redemption code for Tracktion DAW.
      • December 7, 2020
  • New
    KarimeCruzAl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-07

Hola buen dia, quisiera saber que puedo hacer ante mi problema.

Lo que sucede es..que acabo de adquirir una bateria Electrica Behringer XD8USB hace 3 semanas..

Y hace poco que el cable del pedal de hithat fallo...ya no funciona

Por lo que he tenido que practicar con el hit hat abierto..lo cual resulta bastante molesto..porfavor ayudenme con una solucion

Esto puede solucionarse usando la garantia del producto?

Espero su respuesta...de antemano, gracias.

read more...
    0 122
    • KarimeCruzAl
      DavidKnighton Hola Karime, te sugiero que coloques un ticket de soporte. Utilice la pestaña SOPORTE en la parte superior de la página. Desplácese hacia abajo y haga clic en SOLICITUD DE SERVICIO.
      • January 8, 2021
Go to page