Statistics

298,538 members
182,151 posts
  • callahanryan
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-02-03

Does anyone know if the WING supports SD cards over 32 GB? I know in the knowledgebase videos released a few days he mentions they recommend class 10 32GB SD cards, but when it shows a clip of the recording function you can see he was using a 64 GB card. I tried using an SD-XC 64GB card the other day and it didn't seem to recognize it as the record button wouldn't enable. Not sure if it ONLY supports SD-HC cards, which would be unfortunate as that's an older format and can't even hold an hour and a half recording from one of our services, or if I was doing something wrong.

read more...
    0 432
    • callahanryan
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Ryan @callahanryan 

Welcome to the forum. Have you tried formatting the SD card with the Wing's formatting procedure (select the card icon, then the gear icon)? Some have reported here using 128Gb SD with success.

• February 3, 2020
    • callahanryan
      callahanryan

Thanks! And yes I did format them to no avail. For reference I was trying to use the Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC cards. And they were 64 GB. 

• February 3, 2020
    • callahanryan
      Paul_Vannatto

Hey @callahanryan , check the SD card that the lock is not on.

• February 3, 2020
    • callahanryan
      callahanryan

Got it figured out! Turns out the default format for HDXC cards is ExFat (which the board does not read). Evidently the WING does not re-format an ExFat card into FAT32, it only formats in terms of clearing the space I guess? So I formatted to FAT32 in a computer and now the board recognizes the 64 GB cards! 

• February 3, 2020
  • pkor
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-07

I just got a TD-3 and I'm having a strange issue. While playing it will suddenly let out bursts of noise and the VCO will go out of tune for a short bit. And at other times the VCO will go up and down in tune within about a half step for about 1 to 5 seconds. This happens randomly but seems more frequent if I am adjusting any of the knobs. It even does this when I've let the unit warm up for plenty of time. Is there a calibration issue or is my unit a dud?

read more...
    0 141
  • attybear
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-21

Speaker will not power up.

0 22
    • attybear
      attybear I have switched fuses and power cords.
      • July 21, 2020
    • attybear
      AlexLane Hi there, can you please contact support using the button at the top of this page, thanks. :)
      • July 22, 2020
    • attybear
      RexBeckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 22, 2020
  • Phil61
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-04

Hi to Group!

One question....

I need cap slider of DDM4000 Behringer Mixer.

Is there someone that can help me???

Where can I buy them?

Thanks so much from Italy,

filippo

0 52
    • Phil61
      Nigel67 Hi, please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a support ticket. Assign it as a spares ticket and someone from the spares department will get back to you shortly.
      • August 4, 2020
      • DDM4000 Mixer Cap Slides
        Phil61 Thanks so much! I've done! I hope one answer for it
        • ·
        • August 6, 2020
  • KlausMock
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-09-10

Hello,

I heard yesterday that there is a build in test for the touchscreen of the WING available in the newest firmware. The test should show the customer whether the display is a so called "ghostscreen" or not.

This info is distributed via facebook only. This seems to happen for a lot of important information about products of Music Tribe.

why do you do that and do not distribute it via this community forum? I personally don't want to use facebook, and similar "social networks" for several reasons and therefore miss a lot of information which are maybe important for me as your customer. This behavior is very disappointing for me.

and do not say such information was brought in by a facebook user which is not an employee of Music Tribe. Even that persons got the information from your company somehow and it to not chance the fact, that this information is hidden from your own forum.

I hope that you can change that in future.

regards

Klaus

read more...
    4 107
    • KlausMock
      john0121 Hi Klaus, apologies for the inconvenience. I'll ask that an announcement is put on to the community forum also.
      • September 9, 2020
    • KlausMock
      PedroRodrigues Hi Klaus, thank you for your comment and to point out something that you should have a different management. We are in the process of performing new upgrades on our system as well as our community and a lot of changes will be rolled out on the next few days and these processes will become more clear. Thank you for taking the time to assist us to improve
      • September 9, 2020
      • Why are important information only available via facebook?
        PerHeldal Now, almost a month later there is no improvement in sight. Don' take this personal, but I wonder what it takes for decision-makers at Music Tribe to realise that this trainwreck of a site is not fit for tech-support information and discussions. I struggle to remember anything nearly as bad from my 35 or so years as a network/server/software developer and administrator. It's more than a year since the disaster was dropped on the user community, and it has hardly improved since. I wouldn't have survived in my job for more than a couple days if I had pulled a similar stunt and refused to roll back to working systems within hours. In my world this piece of junk would never pass initial testing, and would thus never even reach implementation.
        • October 4, 2020
    • KlausMock
      GaryHiggins I might suggest trying to get more comfortable with FB. The fact of the matter is Wing traffic is very sparse in this forum. I’m not a big FB fan either but I am a Wing fan and the Wing user groups on FB are very active. The test is to hold down the Home key and Meters key while powering up and let the test run for a while-an hour was suggested. Bad news for yours truly is I have a defective screen and the dreaded ghost issue...Good news is now I know and can get it fixed.
      • September 10, 2020
    • KlausMock
      Paul_Vannatto Here is a link regarding this Touchscreen test (on the Music-Tribe Knowledge Base)
      https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-US/knowledgebase/article/KA-02829
      • September 10, 2020
    • KlausMock
      Paul_Vannatto Here are more details (from Robert)

For user concerned about ghost touches.

A test mode was recently added. You can access it by holding down HOME and METERS while powering on the console.

The error should not develop over time so if it doesn’t happen now it shouldn’t happen later either.

It is a hardware error and can therefor not be fixed by a firmware update. Please contact your seller/distributor/service center for help.

https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-US/knowledgebase/article/KA-02829
      • September 10, 2020
  • TheHaven
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-24

Is there a maximum size SD card that the XLive Card accepts? I have a 2 - 64 gig cards inserted and they are being recognized as inserted but none of the specs about the card are displayed. Further more I am not able to creat/start a new session.

read more...
    0 98
    • TheHaven
      KyleJohnson Hi Geoffrey, Kyle here with Music Tribe. SD cards up to 2 GB and SDHC cards up to 32 GB are officially supported, for use with FAT32 formatting.
      • September 24, 2020
    • TheHaven
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Geoffrey, even though the official limitation is 32Gb, there have been many reports of successfully using 64Gb and 128Gb, when they are reformatted to Fat32. I use GParted on my linux laptop without issues.
      • September 24, 2020
  • ShreeKant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-23

please help me get the Interface to solve my problem of latency during my connection with DAW, to make music with MIDI KEYBOARD. (BEHRINGER UMC202HD) this interface supports the same or not?

0 295
    • ShreeKant
      PedroRodrigues Hi Shreekant Boga, please be aware that this unit does not support MIDI connection. In regard to latency, to be able to evaluate any latency values, you will also need to have in to consideration if you are using a Mac or a Windows computer because on Windows computer you will have the drivers transporting the audio from the sound card to the CPU of the computer and them from the CPU of the computer to the sound card again and from there to the speakers.
      In a case of a Mac is different because Mac uses core audio device.

We also need to consider when addressing latency, the following:
      The computer CPU speed.
      Audio interface quality.
      The type of connection. USB/FIREWIRE.
      The compatibility driver/operating system/ DAW.
      The amount of buffering selected on the DAW, measured in samples.

Increasing the buffering size gives the computer more type to respond to the audio, per example when you are using plug ins like the ones that you have stated, this is very important but also slows the response of the all system.

All these points can be addressed to decrease latency issues, but this scenario will also create less stability for your system.

Latency can be proportional to:

The number of audio channels used
      Number of Plugins used
      Sample Rate
      Bit Depth
      Amount of Memory
      Processing Power
      • October 23, 2020
    • ShreeKant
      JiSsSimard Give me 5.10 minutes I'll watch ✌️????
      • October 23, 2020
  • New
    Georgem1968
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-07

I searched the internet but could'nt find a solution. I managed to let the fcb change presets in Overloud's TH3, but can't get it to change banks? If I use Learn in TH3's midi section (for Next bank or Previous bank) and push the UP or DOWN pedal twice, I get No midi signal found message. 

If I use the pedal Up or Down, there is no bank change in TH3. How can I get this done? 

read more...
    0 78
    • Georgem1968
      NicJonesMT Hi GeorgeM1968.
      Sorry fr the delay contacting you.
      I work in the UK Support team.

Can you please confirm how you are connecting the FCB to your computer running TH3?
      If you open a MIDI monitoring software such as MIDIox are you able to see that the FCB is sending Messages into the Computer?
      How have you programmed the pedals on the FCB?

Normally I would recommend programming the FCB to the MIDI Implementation of the device you are connecting to, but looking at the manual TH3 only has the MIDI learn function. In theory if you set the pedal to send a message you should be in theory able to use the MIDI learn function.

If you need additional support I would recommend clicking Support at the top of the page and submitting a tech support ticket. We can then go through some more trouble shooting with you and try to get this resolved.
      • January 14, 2021
  • New
    Twpinson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

I don't know what I'm doing wrong and have searched everywhere to no avail.  I am trying to record guitar through a Line6 PODXT and to also record a clean DI signal as backup for reamping. My chain is 1) guitar output => 1/4" input on DI100 => output XLR to interface (Focusrite Scarlett) and 2) LINK on DI100 => INPUT on PODXT => Output on POD to second input on interface.  When I do this the clean DI signal records just fine, but the LINK signal from the POD picks up all of my backing tracks rather than just the guitar signal.  I have tried going directly into the interface (no DI) and it doesn't do this, so it seems to be something specific to the interaction between the DI and the POD.  Any suggestions?

read more...
    0 132
    • Twpinson
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Twpinson to be honest the usage that you are doing form the DI100 and the respective routing, form your description seems correct and to be honest the DI100 does not have much to it when it comes to routing, so I would suggest checking your Line6.
      I’m not an expert on Line6 product and form more detailed information you should call the Line6 Support services never the less you can try to Complete Factory Recall to reset your PODXT’s entire memory to its factory-programmed state, then boldly do this:
      Press SAVE once, then use the SELECT knob to scroll to the page
      I hope this helps.
      Thank you
      • February 11, 2021
  • New
    MattSA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

First off, I am not certain my device is not defective. I connected a guitar to 'Inst 2' and no light for Signal. Do I need to connect an amplifier between guitar and UM2? Does the Signal LED only work when there is a successful connection between the guitar, UM2, and CPU? Windows 10 recognizes the device in Device Manager, but when I set the Playback and Record settings in Control Panel > Sound, neither of the bars show any difference when the guitar is strummed. I have downloaded and installed the ASIO4 driver. I have no idea whether I am using the interface properly. Any videos found on the web have provided me with no concrete steps. Please help.

MattSA

read more...
    0 85
    • MattSA
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MattSA, no amplifier is required between your guitar and the UM2 in order for it to operate correctly, you can connect the guitar straight to the INST input. As the UM2 is bus-powered the Signal light will only function when connected to your computer.
      I would recommend submitting a Technical support ticket so we can gather some further issues on your setup and the issue, to do this go to support at the top of the page and scroll down to the Technical support tab. If a ticket has already been submitted please let me know the case number and I will investigate this further.
      • April 26, 2021
Go to page