Statistics

293,644 members
176,670 posts
  • New
    u262d
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-27

Dear Folks @ Begringer

It would be awesome if the nifty little sequencers on the MS-1 and the Odyssey had a performance mode with direct access to the patterns for live use (no shift+anything, ain't nobody got time for that on stage).

Here's my idea:

As soon as PM is activated (probably through some shift plus hold combination) the seq. buttons have new functions.

Hold, Reset, Arp etc are now bank select switches. Selected bank is visually shown on location leds.

The step switches now fire patterns 1-8 of each bank. Pressing 1 starts playback of pattern 1. Pressing 1 again stops playback. Pressing 2 while pattern 1 is playng plays pattern 2 as soon as pattern one has reached the final step. All play actions are or can be selected to be quantized to a midi clock signal. Blinking pattern leds could show patterns about to fire, like in the apc's.

< and > could also have some nice performance functions.

That would be rad. Thanks for your consideration.

read more...
    0 77
  • New
    RichardDetwiler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

The device will not power up.  I am using a Furman power conditioner

it is in a controlled studio.  (no moisture, sunlight, overheating).  

Powerlight comes on, then dims and flickers

The device doesn't work will not connect to wifi, nor register on the usb.

read more...
    1 110
    • RichardDetwiler
      Behringer Hi RichardDetwiler. If you need assistance with your Behrin ger products, the fastest and most effective way to directly reach our technical support team is at:

https://bit.ly/MT-CarePortal

- Diego
      • September 26, 2021
    • RichardDetwiler
      PedroRodrigues Hi RichardDetwiler before you submitting an assistance request directly with our Tech Support Team as stated above I would suggest to connect your unit directly to a wall socket and bypassing the Furman Power Conditioner to acess if the unit would operate correctly. Thank you
      • September 27, 2021
    • RichardDetwiler
      Dragonsfire Interesting. Were you able to get this resolved? My nearly exact same combo of hardware you showed is doing exactly the same thing since last week. XR18 (from 2017), Furman M-8Dxm - power light is dim (almost slight flicker), LAN LED's light up on mine, no one home. Power supply is shot?
      • October 25, 2021
    • RichardDetwiler
      Paul_Vannatto Did you plug the XR18 directly into an outlet?
      • October 25, 2021
      • Behringer Air XR18 powering up
        Dragonsfire It appears he did (and so did I) based on a previous post above that isn't showing anymore... but even a reply I typed up a minute ago just magically disappeared or got eaten by the forum? (Bad enough how slow it is. Do they run this on a RPi? Heh.)

Sadly I went ahead and looked inside my mixer and found a ton of bulging caps on the power supply. I will open a case with Behringer to see what options are available to me, as I'm sure he did the same.
        • October 26, 2021
    • RichardDetwiler
      Paul_Vannatto Yeah, this "newfangled" forum engine has a mind of its own. The trick is to never to reply to a reply or to a notification or an email link. And if they are using an RPi, its version 1.

Sorry to hear about the power supply. Hopefully tech support will be able to help you get it back up and running.
      • October 26, 2021
  • New
    Ceriffwrdd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Hi, 

am I missing something or is there no option to stereo pair these speakers? 

also, where can I find a full manual? The QuickStart guide doesn't cover the settings at all 

0 68
    • Ceriffwrdd
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ceriffwrdd, thank you for your post, please consider that you are correct , the Behringer DR115 DSP does not allow pairing in a stereo configuration via Bluetooth. Thank you
      • October 16, 2021
      • Behringer DR115DSP bluetooth question
        Ceriffwrdd That’s really disappointing, I might just send them back
        • ·
        • October 16, 2021
  • New
    Greatdane2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

Hi,
    I have several lamps like the one above, and a Behringer EuroLight LC 2412.
    I am trying to configure it, so all channels for each lamp go on one slider, but I don’t seem able to do it. I have configured the first lamp on channel 1, the next on channel 5 and so on, At the moment, I need to use 4 sliders, for the first lamp, and the next 4 sliders, for the second lamp. But when I use the first 8 sliders, the first lamp starts blinking. I have tried following the instructions and video clips, but not quite there yet.
    Does this make sense?
    Can anybody please help?

read more...
    0 12
    • Greatdane2
      Nigel67 Hi Greatdane2. Please submit a Technical Support Ticket and someone from the Tech Team will be able to help you further with your question. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 28, 2021
  • New
    Artemix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

For a production, i need to connect 3 mixing table together. FOH, MON, REC.

Is it possible?

0 16
    • Artemix
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Yes of course you can connect 3 X32's together. There are certain limitations, I'm curious if you can tell us more about your overall needs so that we can advise further.
      • Mar 8
  • New
    aircamperman1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-19

Does anyone have access to replacement parts for the X32 Producer? Specifically the PSU?

Thanks!

1 14
  • New
    Soccerman58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Hi

Please see picture.

I have selected FX1 and raised the master to 0. I sent some level from channels 15 and 16. Shouldn't the FX1/Bus 13 slider in the Sends view be automatically raised accordingly please?

Even more weird to me is that if I manually raise that FX1/Bus 13 slider it raises the level of any channel that happens to be selected - whether I want it in the FX1 send or not. Clearly I don't want anything in there that I have not selected myself.

Sanity check - do I need to mute out all the DCAs on the FX Buses please? There is nothing there I want in the monitors.

Thank you much

Phil

read more...
    0 17
    • Soccerman58
      Paul_Vannatto The answer to your first question is "definitely not". The FX1/Bus 13 slider is the master fader of that mix (identical to any monitor mixes) and you definitely don't want to send the mix output (FX1/Bus 13 slider) back into the sends mix to that bus - you would end up with an audio loop (ie. uncontrolled feedback would result).

For your second question, if you don't want something sent to the FX engine, either lower that channel send fader to infinite (all the way down) or turn off that particular send (on/off button at the bottom of the fader strip).

For your third question, DCAs only affect the channel's main fader (to FOH). Therefore the only way a DCA would affect channel sends to a bus is if the sends tap is set to post fader.

If you don't want an FX wet signal to go to your monitors, don't send that FX return to your monitor bus.

The process of setting up channel sends to an FX on the X32 is no different than on the X-Air console.
      • Jun 9
    • Soccerman58
      Soccerman58 OK cool. Thank you
      • Jun 10
  • New
    mcieslik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-08

Another feature request for the Flow 8 app: there is no visualization of the eq curve in full parametric mode, it would be great to see the width of the Q parameter on the EQ view. 

1 8
  • VictorCoughlan
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-21

Hello all 
I am a behringer fan and have used many products over the years and have always been very happy with the 
products.
    However I always like to view the products in person and see and ask for advise from a retail store rather than buy online.

I have also sent an email about this to Behringer and am waiting for a reply.

I live one hour south of Barcelona the capitol of Spain and the 2 Largest retailers of musical products (Alfasoni & Microfusa) and other shops only stock small behringer products.
I am using a Behringer umc uphoria 404hd in my studio but want to upgrade to a much larger system.
I am deciding on whether to buy the 8 channel Behringer UMC1820 and link it with my existing UMC 404 and buy the X-touch DAW controller with logic pro or to Buy the x32 compact mixer which will also do both of these things.

That is why I would like to view these products in a shop to get a feel for these products and also get some in store advice on which way to go.
Has anyone had the same problem where you live?
    after all Barcelona is a the Capitol of Spain and a huge city with thousands of musicians and loads of recording studios. The 2 big stores and many of the other shops do stock other mixers, Audio Interfaces and other large products from brands such as Focusrite, Prosonus, MIdas,Tascam, Mackie etc but not any of the flagship Behringer products.

Thank you for any advice you can give me
    Victor

read more...
    0 182
    • VictorCoughlan
      Paul_Vannatto

@VictorCoughlan wrote:

That is why I would like to view these products in a shop to get a feel for these products and also get some in store advice on which way to go.
Has anyone had the same problem where you live?

Yes I have experienced something similar. The local Behringer dealer does not stock a lot of the higher end products such as the X32 and the staff would not be knowledgeable of these products in order to help someone come in off the street. Also I'm not sure how useful it would be to see the X32 "in person" since the real power is "under the hood" (so to speak) and someone well seasoned with the product(s) would be able to explain the advantages and disadvantages of each of the products. The best place to get this type of info is here. If you give us a description of what you want to accomplish, we'd be glad to help you out.

• July 20, 2019
  • SynthGuru
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-09-07

When I backup my DeepMind patches to my computer, the load them into the DeepMind, all patches "pitch bend range" change to -22 and +22. Others have complained about this. What is the solution?

0 164
    • SynthGuru
      mauronedj

I have the same problem, I think both the Ipad and the Windows app are broken as far as saving and importing presets (tried with MidiOX and all worked flawlessy1).

There are a lot of tutorial for using MidiOX and it's even explained in the manual so you should be pretty much set! Only downside is that if you backup a whole bank (say bank B) you always need to restore the bank on bank B with Sysex importing!

• September 16, 2019
    • SynthGuru
      kensh999

I know this reply is a bit late, but the latest 1.0.5 application version DOES fix that issue, which is a big relief!  Thanks to the software folks at Behringer.

• February 1, 2020
Go to page