290,108 members
172,702 posts
  • New
    philou61
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-28

bonjour

pour l achat d un UMC1820 thomman dit sur son site que

un package inclut une suite logicielle complète pour l'enregistrement et le post-traitement.

thomman dit que je doit voir  sur le site behringer

mais je ne le trouve nul part , quelqu un sais ou le trouver

merci

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    dschamus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-30

I have an OLD keyboard that does not have USB MIDI, but just 5-Pin DIN in/out connectors.

How do I set up the Behringer XR18 to pass music data out on the USB cable to Pro Tools.  THe keyboard (Yamaha PSR 510) is the only MIDI device

Dave

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    JoeA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

I have an NX6000 that came with a Euro style 220-240v cord. Do I need to change the power supply to run 120v 60hz in the US?

0 9
    • JoeA
      Dale_M Please note this is not a possible option as there are different power variants of the amp available depending on the terriototy it is sold in (Japan/Europe/USA) they cannot be converted.
      • Mar 9
  • New
    sdecicco51
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-02

I'm thinking of purchasing a behringer pmp2000d powered mixer to replace a similar Behringer model I bought a few years ago. This is said to be a stereo mixer with two amps that can be configured to drive left and right mains, or mono output to mains and the other amp drives monitors. It also has stereo inputs.

The odd thing is that it has no pan controls. My older model was configured with two amps that can be configured to drive left mains and right mains but had a pan control on every channel.

Does that mean the behringer pmp2000d really just has mono output?

read more...
    0 7
    • sdecicco51
      Dale_M Hi there, no there is no pan feature so I guess you could argue it's mono but there are 2 output channels of audio splitting the audio to both left and right so technically this is stereo, although no pan feature is available as there is no pan present on any of the individual channels.
      • May 3
  • New
    acabrecords
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Hi everyone! 
    so just wanna say I really love the poly D! The tones that can come out of this beauty is insane!

The only problem I have is there's a couples of keys (A2,A#2,B2) that are making a weird sticky sound when i press them a bit harder, like a physical sticking plastic sound! So i thought oh maybe i got a bad unit so I ordered a second one, which to my dismay, does the same thing but just on different keys this time. 

it doesn't affect the sound in anyway but at a 1000$ CAD I would have liked to see a better quality control!

Im hesitating about my next move, do I send them back to amazon and hope that the third one is gonna be ok? Is it worth it or they all do that? 

View Video
    read more...
    0 10
    • acabrecords
      NicJonesMT Hi Acabrecords.
      Is this happening just on these specific keys or on all?
      There is a small rubber bump stop underneath the keys with an air pocket in. If you push the keys with some force it causes the pop noise, as the air is released.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page, and provide a short video of the noise you are getting. From there we can then try to determine if it is the bump stop or something else that you are getting.
      • Jun 10
      • Poly D sticky key sounds
        acabrecords Hi Nick! So on the first unit it was the key mentioned above and on the second it’s B3, C3 and D3.
        • Jun 10
      • Poly D sticky key sounds
        acabrecords i did posted a video on the post but when i get home ill take another one and send it to support! Thanks
        • ·
        • Jun 10
  • tumiel
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-29

hello ! im looking for 32 bit drivers for xusb card and x32 edit app and nothing from those on behringer website work it seems they are all 64 bit version for sure they are exist somewhere( manual page 42)  i need it for win xp home edition sp 3. Anyone knows where i can find them? 

read more...
    0 195
  • JeffBernhardt
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-01

I did the update to 4.01 and now I don't have anything coming out of the outputs on the S32. Inputs work and at last nights gig I couldn't figure it out and had to run an 8 channel snake to the stage for the monitors and FOH. I checked all of the routine and everything looks fine. What am I missing?

read more...
    0 232
    • JeffBernhardt
      GaryHiggins

@JeffBernhardt I believe there was another issue like this that was resolved by updating the S32 firmware.

• January 1, 2020
    • JeffBernhardt
      JeffBernhardt

How do I do an update? I tried the search feature here and nothing came up. I also Googled it and got nothing. I found the file, but no instructions on how to do it.

• January 1, 2020
    • JeffBernhardt
      GaryHiggins

It's part of the update when the compressed file is opened...

Requirements: Windows (WinXP or higher) PC with USB connector and administrator account required for running the updater executable (s32update_1-7.exe)

Update Process: 1. Download and unpack the updater zip fi le from behringer.com on your Windows PC 2. While the S32 is switched off , connect its USB port to your PC using a standard USB cable (type A -- type B) 3. Upon powering up, the S32 will detect the USB connection and wait for the update 4. Make sure you have started your Windows session with Administrator access, then start the s32update_1-7.exe 5. The terminal window will inform you about the update progress. Wait approximately 1 min until it shows completed 6. Disconnect the USB link and switch the S32 power off / on

• January 1, 2020
    • JeffBernhardt
      JeffBernhardt

I was able to resolve my issues...... I installed the older firmware version on the X32, reran the update on the S32 and then reinstalled the 4.01 firmware. Everything is fine now.

• January 1, 2020
  • LarsDamkjaer
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-05

Hi

I am trying to send master L and R to channel 15 and 16 of the ultranet. When looking at the connected P-16 I can se that a signal comes in (Green lights flashing), but I am not able to hear any inout or control the volume. When i select the (linked) channels) the volume knob has no effect. Can anybody help? I have attached the bank - well - it seems that i cannot attach a bank from xedit and I do not have the scene. I saved a screenshot instead

Best regards - Lars

ultra.PNG
    read more...
    0 142
    • LarsDamkjaer
      RexBeckett

@LarsDamkjaer 

The screenshot shows that you are sending Pre-EQ signals from Main R to Ultranet 15 and Main L to Ultranet 16. I would have expected these to be the other way (L->15, R->16) but you should still be able to hear it. Perhaps there is some issue with the P16M settings. You could try routing Main L/R to another pair of Ultranet channels to see if that makes any difference.

• January 4, 2020
    • LarsDamkjaer
      GaryHiggins

@LarsDamkjaer If you are seeing signal activity on the P16-M, I would suspect that one or two of the volume controls are set to off by mistake. Select the "main" volume button, middle button, left side. The Led should light up to indicate it is selected, Now PUSH in the volume knob, far right, such that the led's of it and the led ring of the knob are on. Also do the same  for the ch buttons in question to select them, push in the volume knob and make sure those ch's LED's are also on. The volume knob when pushed in either mutes or unmutes the ch's AND will also mute and unmute the Main level if it was selected. Turning ithe knob of course increases/decreases the volume. Hope that's it.

• January 5, 2020
  • ccrump98
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-27
    0 152
    • ccrump98
      RexBeckett

@ccrump98 

Hello Kathleen, we may be able to help if you can explain your question a little more. Please tell us what you want to achieve or what is not working as you want.

• January 27, 2020
    • ccrump98
      ccrump98

Yes, we have a small Orange Crush amplifier that we have hooked up to an analog soundboard with 1/4" cable (to aux out) and used it as a small monitor (external speaker) in our choir loft. I am asking if I can do the same thing on the Behringer X32 compact that we now have. We tried hooking it up and didn't get anything.

• January 27, 2020
    • ccrump98
      RexBeckett

@ccrump98 wrote:

Yes, we have a small Orange Crush amplifier that we have hooked up to an analog soundboard with 1/4" cable (to aux out) and used it as a small monitor (external speaker) in our choir loft. I am asking if I can do the same thing on the Behringer X32 compact that we now have. We tried hooking it up and didn't get anything.

@ccrump98 

You should be able to do the same thing with the X32 Compact. Did you try connecting to the Mon Out L connector on the X32? The Monitor Level control (top left on the console) adjusts the output level.

It would be possible to send the Main output through one of the Aux 1-6 sockets but it would require some adjustment to the X32 settings. Is that something you would want to do?

• January 27, 2020
  • CHAMPSOUND
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-11
    1. Fader scroll up and down automatically without touching. 2. The screen changes itself without touching it. 3. When i press the setup button the device will 4. Sometime i push the screen but nothing happened My mixer the last version firmware 1.07
    read more...
    0 2,158
    • CHAMPSOUND
      GaryHiggins Sounds like "Ghost Screen" issue. You should setup a CARE ticket (use Support up top) to get it replaced.
      • July 11, 2020
      • The Touch screen of Behringer Wing Have a problem
        CHAMPSOUND Thank you for a suggestion
        • July 11, 2020
    • CHAMPSOUND
      lenfinalt Having the same issue...
      • September 10, 2020
        GaryHiggins You can verify by doing the test. Hold down Home and Meters keys and power on. A test will start, run it for an hour without touching it. You should get no events. I got over 100...mine needs repair.
        • September 10, 2020
        lenfinalt Thank you. Mine got several, too... Explains the issues. Even sources got muted from the channel home page during live events...
        • September 11, 2020
        MikeDrennan Gary, unfortunately this appears to be a fairly big problem for Behringer. I can confirm that my screen also suffers from ghost touches and it’s getting worse.
        • October 2, 2020
        mikedones Gary, last night while recording tracks for the "virtual" Christmas event , the screen kept jumping to shut off and flashing back and forth from home to set up page (random blinks) But once I restarted it it went away and work well for another 2 hours. Is this the same thing Ghost screen?
        • December 8, 2020
    • CHAMPSOUND
      silasrose I've got the same issue, screen jumps about and all the side button are unresponsive and channels random muting. Great ! 3 weeks old......
      • January 26, 2021
        GaryHiggins Unfortunate common issue. Mine was fixed and now is fine, took around 3 weeks to be fixed and get back. I'm hearing it is way quicker in some areas however I would plan for the long haul and hopefully get a nice surprise. Create a care ticket from Support up top here. Take a screenshot of your touchscreen test results to send in with it. You might ask your dealer to replace it (some will no problem) however a new mixer could also have the same issue.Some dealers will pre test the replacement to make sure it's ok. Good luck. Hope you get relief. It's not a fun thing for sure but it will get fixed.
        • January 26, 2021
Go to page