Statistics

285,460 members
167,434 posts
  • New
    djfunk14
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-15

Kicking myself for not registering within 90 days (or it would still be under the 3yr warranty) but just short of 2 years my SD16 has nothing coming out of the outputs. Power and AES50 light comes on without issue. Inputs all work just fine but no output. I'm sure it's not a config issure as I've tried everything under the sun. The mixer is definitely sending signal as I'm able to see it on the meter and replicate the output to a local bank of 8 outputs on the x32 mixer.

As the final troubleshooting attempt, I replaced a known working SD16 in a working setup with the one to troubleshoot, and sure enough, none of the 8 outputs on the SD16 were picking up anything. I've cracked the unit open, checked all the connections and did a quick inspection for any blown caps or damage but couldn't see anything. I then put it back together and had the same results. 

This thing was used for a few months initially with no issue, then sat in my basement as a backup for the better part of a year and a half until I was able to get another X32 to use it with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 14
    • djfunk14
      Paul_Vannatto Did you check the output bank switch (near the AES50 ports) to make sure it is set to what you want (eg. 1-8)?
      • Jan 15
  • New
    SNOKing1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

Hi,

Do you have a repair address or number to get an RMA for a repair? I dont mind paying per repair, I just want my units working again. I have 2 UMC404 units that have the blinky lights bug.. I just put them aisde and buy another.. I have not been able to locate a service location here in the states... that I trust... Its the only reason, I have only purchased "self-service-able" classic constructions that I can repair till I find a true address to send repairs to. I dont even care if it takes 6 months.. Im that type of customer. I love you products by the way. Been trying to say hi to Uli and tell him what a great job hes doing. I use his products in my studio and on our albums. Good stuff. I just repaired a 1202FX from the trash bin.. Now its ready to get back to work! 

read more...
    0 6
    • SNOKing1
      Nigel67 Hi SNOKing1. Please send in a ticket to our Service Team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket.
      • Apr 12
  • Virtue67-
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-18

I have a question, can the X32 aux inputs be used with, for instance, a 3.5m stereo cable to 6.3 m stereo aux input with both Left and right from the 3.5m audio source playing into the mixer 1 or 2 channels?

0 381
    • Virtue67-
      presly

You'll need a Y-cable, one 3.5 mm stereo (TRS) -> two 6.5 mm mono (TR) jacks

• November 17, 2019
    • Virtue67-
      Virtue67-

Can you not route your 6.3m stereo in the aux imput (TRS)?

• November 17, 2019
    • Virtue67-
      -mjk-

@Virtue67- wrote:

I have a question, can the X32 aux inputs be used with, for instance, a 3.5m stereo cable to 6.3 m stereo aux input with both Left and right from the 3.5m audio source playing into the mixer 1 or 2 channels?

If I understand what you mean, no, you cannot put a stereo signal on a balanced TRS circuit because it would sum the L/R channels out of polarity. Operating a TRS configuration in an unbalanced circuit is how headphones normally function. The Sleeve is the shield/return and common to both stereo channels. You could fabricate your own cable, with a 3.5mm TRS plug on one end, and then break out the 3.5mm Tip and Ring to the Tips of (2) 6.5mm plugs with the 6.5mm plugs' Sleeve connections returning to the Sleeve of the 3.5mm plug (some would argue that a single sleeve connection is sufficient; however, using 2 shielded cables allows shielding of both channels). If you use 6.5mm TRS plugs, you should leave the Ring of the 6.5mm plugs unterminated - otherwise, just use TS plugs. You would then have a cable you could plug into a mobile phone and bring the L/R into the console on 2 Aux inputs. FWIW, those cables are commonly available.
      • November 17, 2019
    • Virtue67-
      kixxazz

the spdif ins n outs are aux 5 and 6

• March 29, 2020
    • Virtue67-
      Virtue67- I have a question if you say have v4.03 so do you have to go which each firmware reason after that or can you go straight to the latest????
      • March 11, 2021
  • brianalbritton
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-28

any way to delay an output on the wing, not going through a matrix? or using an fx unit? on the x32 you could delay each individual output.

0 181
    • brianalbritton
      GaryHiggins

Hi @brianalbritton I don't think there is at the moment. At least for Buses anyway.  You can get a relatively shorter delay (now up to 33 ft) on inputs...and you can make the source of an input be a bus, so I guess then a direct out of that ch-or maybe a User ch version of it (to get a post fader tap option) might work. I think it's been requested by many, not sure it will happen soon or if at all. I have high hopes.

• February 28, 2020
    • brianalbritton
      GeorgeDougherty

Hopefully they add this into the Wing outputs. Was very handy to have one Matrix routed to multiple outputs delayed to different times. Nice that at least we have 8 stereo Matrix outs. I'll rarely run out of matrix outs. 

• March 1, 2020
  • blastedkane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    I am using the following setup x18 mixer with the X-Air app on the Ipad Ipad running Camelot Pro MODX8 Native INstruments A61 Set up 4 port hub plugged into the IPAD A61 and MODX8 plugged into the hub Midi CAble (5 pin) from MODX out to X18 Midi in. Microphone into X18 I have 2 main snapshots 1 - vocal mic is sent to main output 2 - vocal mic is removed from the main mix and re routed to the MODX AD input 1 via Bus 1 which then treats this as the source for a vocoder Camelot Pro is doing a really good job on controlling the programme changes to the modx and also acting as a bridge for the A61 to also control specific channels. Camelot pro also allows for midi programme changes, which I know the x18 can accept. The reason for the request is that i am I do not want the vocoder on all songs, however when not used as a vocoder I need the same mic to act as a standard vocal mic. I could potentially have 2 mics and remove the vocoder source from the mix however the Idea would be to have the single mic covering both jobs and when the song is chosen in camelot pro, the programme change would change to the relevant snapshot./ Can anyone help.
    read more...
    0 126
    • blastedkane
      RexBeckett Midi Program Change 1-64 on channel 1 will load X18 Snapshots 1-64. You need to enable DIN RX on Setup -> Audio/Midi.
      • July 3, 2020
  • larry75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-29

hi! i just bought a u-phoria um2 can anyone please give me the link of the driver to install for ASIO

0 75
  • Perkij
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-11

Recently purchased this amp and wanted to set it up with 4 independently adjustable mono outs.

I have Main LR as input from my X32 connected to input A and B and amp set to mono. Output for A and B is identical and adjusts with the control knob for channel A. No separate response on channel B.

Pretty sure I'm doing something incorrectly...

read more...
    0 94
    • Perkij
      Perkij Just noticed that channels B and D wire to 2+ and 2-.
      • September 11, 2020
      • Behringer NX4-6000 Output Configuration
        DaveMorrison The signal to B and D are present on both "A" (2+, 2-) & "B" (1+, 1-) and "C" (2+, 2-) & "D" (1+, 1-) respectively. You don't need 4 pole cables unless you want to send both signals down one cable.
        • September 11, 2020
    • Perkij
      Perkij Could that cause this issue? My apologies, I do not have any 4 pole SpeakONs on hand to try...
      • September 11, 2020
    • Perkij
      DaveMorrison Don't set the switch to "mono", use "stereo" instead. Mono will send input "A" to both amplifier "A" and "B". The same is true for C and D
      • September 11, 2020
  • mopheij
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-26

This is a Feature Request for the WINGs USB Recorder.

It would be great if some where in the Recording Page the remaining space or time left on the drive is displayed.

0 43
    • mopheij
      john0121 Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it along to the dev team for future consideration.
      • September 27, 2020
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-08

BUDS Series
    http://bit.ly/Behringer-BUDS-SERIES

LIVE BUDS: https://youtu.be/GQgafs8BakM
    TRUE BUDS: https://youtu.be/tioqSAps0Mc

Wireless Earphones with Bluetooth True Wireless Stereo Connectivity

The Behringer BUDS Series Headphones are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast Customers.

#Behringer #TRUEBUDS #LIVEBUDS #BUDSSeries #Bluetooth #Wireless #Headphones

read more...
    0 259
  • New
    Spiritofedennn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I noticed when my Deepmind 6 when I play middle C on the keyboard plays an Octave below. I have to set it to 1 for it to play middle C.

Does anyone know whats going on? Cheers

0 72
    • Spiritofedennn
      DavidKnighton Hello Spiritofedenn,
      With the synth, it's possible to set your VCO to play different octaves than what's on the keyboard. Try pushing the VCO Tune control up until the Note is correct.
      • April 13, 2021
    • Spiritofedennn
      Spiritofedennn

Hi David. What I meant is it seems the unit is configured with middle C being played an octave lower. It means when I use the unit via midi that I have to transpose it up an octave to play an actual middle C. I am guessing the unit is not configured like this.

• April 13, 2021
Go to page