Statistics

285,165 members
167,088 posts
  • New
    gelito
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-21

Hola. Hace un par de meses compré este artículo a través de Thomann junto a la U-PHORIA UMC202HD. Las conexiones que tengo son del micro de condensador con xlr a una de las entradas del ULTRAGAIN (línea 2)y desde este una salida con xlr a una de las entradas de la interfaz, la cual está conectada por usb al pc. Creo que hasta ahí está todo correcto. Luego al dar volumen de entrada al micro (un RHODE NT1A), suena un ruido de como de metralleta de clips horrible, lo cual empezó a ocurrir desde hace varias semanas. Sin embargo, en el otro canal tengo conectado de la misma forma otro micro Presonus con AUDIOBOX USB96 y no ocurre lo mismo, igual que si todo lo anterior lo conecto a la línea 1. Por favor, ¿podéis decirme si estoy haciendo algo no correcto?. ¿Se puede deber a un problema en el ULTRAGAIN?. Os dejo un archivo para que lo comprobéis. Gracias.

read more...
    0 105
  • New
    QuQusiki
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

People help me. We need a circuit for the Behringer u-phoria umc22 sound card. Preferably with a voltage value. the number HI - 12A2007R is written on the board itself

0 16
  • New
    shmengie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

Hi All:

Just got my X-Touch One yesterday. First thing I did was upgrade the firmware (to 1.07). I see that when I switch the fader to Master, the LCD turns off. Is that right? I would have assumed it would change to Master instead of turning off. Just checking.

Thanks for humoring a noob...

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    RobertStark
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

I updated my AMD processor and my X Touch is no longer working.  :(  

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

0 23
    • RobertStark
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi RobertStark, could you please confirm which firmware version you are currently running on your X-TOUCH? If you are not running the latest 1.21 version I would highly recommend carrying out this update as it resolves USB compatibility issues with AMD Processors.

Please do note that this update will need to be carried out on a PC with no AMD processors.

You can download the update from the product page linked below:
      https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0B1X
      • November 24, 2021
    • RobertStark
      RobertStark Chris - I've tried updating the firmware and, you are correct, that it's not working. My son is going to come by on Friday with his Intel laptop to try. Thanks for the response; you've confirmed my next step.
      • November 24, 2021
    • RobertStark
      RobertStark

Updated firmware. While my computer sees the X Touch, Cubase does not. Any suggestions on what else to try?

• November 26, 2021
    • RobertStark
      RobertStark

I got it working! You can disregard my previous text. Thanks for your help.

• November 27, 2021
    • RobertStark
      JusRoc1 hello Mr Robert Stark, I am having problems with an x touch as well. I was wondering what you did to fix your one. any tips? Thanks
      • December 1, 2021
  • New
    covarico
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-08

Hi, 

Where can I find what the connection specifications are from the mf100t and X32 100mm faders?

I cannot exactly match them with what I see on for e.g. MIDAS faders. 

The MIDAS version states, the following in the documentation:

1 - Grey - Touch Sense

2 - Blue - 0% Travel

3 - Yellow - Wiper

4 - Red - 100% Travel

5 - Black - Motor (-)

6 - Red - Motor (+)

see specification:

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0AHW/MIDAS_PRO%20FADER%20(200%20mm)%20P0AHW_Product%20Information%20Document.pdf

https://www.midasconsoles.com/product.html?modelCode=P0AHW

read more...
    0 19
    • covarico
      KevinMaxwell Are you trying to install the Midas Pro fader in an X32? I am pretty sure that it won't physically fit. the X32 uses a board with 8 faders mounted on it.
      • December 8, 2021
      • Connection specification for the Behringer MF100t fader and X32 fader
        covarico No I'm just want to know what the pin-outs are of the connections on the Behringer faders. I mentioned the MIDAS faders, because they also have a Mabuchi motor like the Behringer faders.
        • December 8, 2021
  • New
    Savoy21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-29

Hi

I have just installed a Behringer VMX1000 usb into rack (for recording onto PC) all channels work fine except though Microphone works ok through mixer to PA and sound is fine it does not come through to PC as music channels do.

anyone have solution

thanks

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Sounder
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-15

Hello people from Behringer,

it is absolutely necessary that you make an update of the App of the DM12 editor especially for the new iPad OS 15.2. Furthermore to mark presets with the smiling face, the limit is eight faces. This is by far not enough! 

Sometimes the function of the pitch wheel is reversed after handling presets with the editor.

There should be a possibility to print out all the names of the presets in the different banks.

Even if the DM12 is not the newest product, there should be more service to editor software!

read more...
    1 5
  • New
    HamAudio1959
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-31

We have an older Behringer X32 Rack Mixer with a USB Interface Card.  This card works fine with the older original X-UF USB Driver Version 6.13 downloaded to my Windows 10 based Lenovo Laptop in both Input/Output directions.  If I try to load this older driver onto a Legion Windows 11 Laptop (Containing our Internet Streaming Software), it will get caught in a loop during the install ("Plug in USB cable and Power up the Mixer") and not finalize.  If I try the two newer USB Drivers (X-USB Audio Driver Versions 4.59 or 5.12.0) downloaded from Behringer's Website to Windows 11, the audio level is fine from the Laptop output to the Behringer Mixer.  However, audio level from the Behringer mixer to the Laptop is very low (Only 1-2% volume with everything maxed out.)  I have not yet tried the two newer drivers on my Windows 10 computer but expect that they will work OK.  We are only 1 level back on X32 Firmware (4.05) noticing that a new revision has recently become available. (4.06) Release notes say nothing about this problem nor have anything to do with how we are using with our mixer.

We have been using a Ham Radio version (Signalink USB) of the more widely known Focusrite USB Interface which has been working great for the past 22 months of the pandemic.  That external USB Interface works great with both Windows 10 and 11 and has protected us from Ground loop issues when the streaming laptop was being operated a fair distance away from the mixer.  

It looks like we either need an updated driver for Windows 11 if Behringer can provide this or we may need to backlevel our Internet Streaming computer to Windows 10 to get around this problem.  We are trying to eliminate the external XLR cables, Signalink, etc. as our streaming laptop is now local to the X32 Rack cabinet. (Run by Remote Desktop over WiFi)

Has anyone else had issues with Windows 11 relative to these Behringer X32 Rack USB Audio drivers?

read more...
    0 428
    • HamAudio1959
      Paul_Vannatto The X-UF card hasn't been supported for over 8 years and the X-USB drivers are for the X-USB card, not the X-UF card. I would suggest you replace the X-UF card with either a new X-USB or the newer model X-Live card and install the appropriate USB drivers. Another option is to switch to linux which does not need ASIO drivers, since it is built in.
      • Jan 31
    • HamAudio1959
      HamAudio1959

Thanks for your reply Paul. I did more experimentation this afternoon and found that Microsoft Windows 10 & 11 were both installing their own USB Audio driver on top of Behringer's. This was discovered by moving the USB cable to an open port which generated a pop-up indicating this was happening. I un-installed the Behringer drivers, cleared the nonfunctioning MS driver, rebooted and let Microsoft Windows take over reinstalling their USB Audio Driver.. It works great now in both directions. You are correct, we have an X-USB Card even though earlier the old X-UF USB driver was working fine on Windows 10 until I tried to update it to one of the newer drivers. Then everything fell apart similar to what I was experiencing on the Windows 11 computer. Hope this experience helps somebody else with an older X32 Rack mixer.

• Jan 31
  • New
    rmk24655
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-17

I need to learn about and understand more about the board -- particularly on setting outputs and getting output to the Aux 1 and Aux2 outputs.

I am failing at finding any assistance on how to proceed. I've watched some YouTube videos; but can't find anything to address how to do some of the things I need to do.

I am totally a beginner, and need some direction. Thanks in advance.  Any training or videos available?

read more...
    0 16
    • rmk24655
      Paul_Vannatto Drew Brashler makes excellent YouTube tutorials. What exactly do you want assigned to the Aux 1 and Aux 2 jacks on the back of the Producer? This is done on the Routing, Aux screen.
      • Feb 17
    • rmk24655
      rmk24655

• Feb 17
    • rmk24655
      rmk24655

I will check it out. As I understand things, we have duplicated our 7 Out and 8 Out to go out on Aux 1 and Aux 2. These go to a converter and then into our computer livestream. Suddenly we have nothing coming out on our Aux 2 out.

• Feb 17
    • rmk24655
      Paul_Vannatto Why do you have to duplicate your 7 Out and 8 Out? What is it you want to assign to the Aux 1 & 2 - the Main LR, a bus pair?
      • Feb 17
  • New
    JimiCactus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12
    0 9
    • JimiCactus
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JimiCatus, If you have not done so please submit a parts request. This can be done via the support tab at the top of the page.
      • Apr 12
      • Where can I order and get instructions on how to replace aBERHINGER EUROLIVE B208D 1.5 COMPRESSION HORN DRIVER
        JimiCactus BERHINGER EUROLIVE B208D 1.5 COMPRESSION HORN DRIVER ON EBAY
        • Apr 13
Go to page