Statistics

289,556 members
172,074 posts
  • TommyScars
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-08-14

I have an XR18 and running that to a Powerplay. I have some Bluetooth transmitters and a couple pairs of Shure SE215’s. I can get them to pair and working but getting a funky revers/delay sound and it will start getting choppy and delayed. Anyone know how to fix this so they can be used as IEM???

read more...
    0 181
    • TommyScars
      DaveMorrison

Hi @TommyScars 

The latency on a bluetooth transmitter/receiver pair will almost always cause a huge delay in the signal. You could probably time-align it by moving the PA speakers 100 yards away?

• August 14, 2019
    • TommyScars
      RichardYClark

The only way that any Bluetooth devices could possibly be used for IEM is if both transmitter and receivers use the aptX Low Latency audio codecs.

https://www.aptx.com/aptx-low-latency

• August 14, 2019
  • fcotela
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-19
    Seems like the 121 130 140 150 173 Modules are out, and I have these Any word on the rest of them, especially the Oscillator are scheduled for release?
    0 69
  • Markdb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    I'm looking to daisy chain some synth together and control the via the ms 1.
    0 52
  • New
    FrankGNitty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-10
    all software available I'm working in lax also I need to register my product
    0 72
    • FrankGNitty
      RexBeckett Hi Khiry, to register your purchase: At the top of this page, click Support and then select Product Registration. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.

You can download the software by clicking on Software on the right side of the product page: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0B3L
      • November 10, 2020
  • New
    Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • New
    SebastianG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-23

Hi before buying a 1204USB, can someone confirm/tell me if this unit works for "overdub" or direct monitoring?  I want to listen to tracks from DAW thru mixer while recording thru mixer back to DAW.  (obviously, not re-recording audio coming in thru usb!)

Sounds basic but cannot find a shred of info on this.

Other question is, if so, can levels of the playback track from computer be adjusted against the audio being played/recorded into the mixer?  

Thanks!

read more...
    0 46
    • SebastianG
      RexBeckett Hi Sebastian, you can overdub with a 1204USB mixer but it requires a small trick.

Connect the 2-Track Output to the 2-Track Input using a pair of RCA/RCA cables and press the 2-TR/USB To Phones/CTRL RM button. The 2-TR/USB To Main button must be up. This will give you a mix of USB playback and the mixer output on the Phones and Control Room outputs. You would need to use the PC output level control to balance the two sources. The USB recording feed will be the Main mix and will not include the USB playback.
      • January 23, 2021
  • New
    bcosta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

Hi,

This community was linked to from the Behringer website support. I am newish to mixer/recording tech. I am interested in purchasing a Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 for recording live inputs from a band so I can try and remix them later and this unit had a good compromise of price and features for my use case.

This unit is listed as 18 input, 20 output. I assume since there are 8 input lines (there must be another input somewhere, maybe from the SPDIF etc) that these are 8x stereo inputs. The input sockets are combined XLR/TRS connectors.

I have balanced mic XLRs I want to use for the input. Will this unit support 8x balanced mic inputs in hardware or am I going to have to record 16x channels and do something like manually subtract the stereo pairs in the software?

I read through the docs I could find at:

* https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0B2J

* https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/h3f/hc5/8850017157150.pdf

* https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/h5e/h98/8849704976414.pdf

and couldnt find an answer to my question, so thought it might just be one of those things people in the field generally know

Thanks,

Brendon.

read more...
    0 179
    • bcosta
      Paul_Vannatto On the front are 2 combo XLR/TRS inputs. On the back are 6 combo XLR/TRS inputs, plus 2 SPDIF (L & R), plus 8 ADAT in, making up the 18 inputs total. So to answer your question, it will support 8 XLR inputs.
      • February 7, 2021
      • Behringer 1820 interface balanced inputs
        bcosta Thanks. It seems a few of my assumptions were wrong (marketing speak obviously worked on me). I thought the unit had 18 Analog inputs available each with an Analog-Digital converter on this unit :-) It is clear to me now I can use 8x balanced inputs which is what I need for now, if I want to extend I will need to purchase something like the ADA8200 and this UMC1820 simply multiplexes those extra digital channels down the same USB port. I understand what they were saying in the video now. Thanks.
        • February 7, 2021
  • New
    Rovan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Hey , I have an issue with one of mine dg112dsp , after around 30 min of playing speaker starts to cut on and off every 10 sec or so for 5-10 seconds then play normally again and then repeats the same process , it basically cuts off all lows and mids and plays highs on low volume . Anybody had similar issue ?

read more...
    0 48
  • New
    nishadh6981
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

Hi guys. Anyone here who can help me with patching multiple synths via the px3000 to my uad apollo twin?. I am trying to connect the moog subsequent, ms 1 & rd 8. Tried everything I know but just couldn't get more than 2 synths to sound at a time. I still have a few more synths to go but just can't seem to go beyond 2. Help!!!

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    Bru1978
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi!

Is not possible use the editor with x-touch one. Why not for the x-touch one and yes for the mini?

Can I assign parametrers in pro tools?

Thanks!

Frank

0 78
    • Bru1978
      PedroRodrigues Hi Bru1978 have you tried all the steps present on the video below : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgATdD_GsZo Thank you
      • September 28, 2021
    • Bru1978
      PedroRodrigues Hi Bru1978 please also consider that there are a few compatibility issues with Hui base controllers and Pro Tools 2020-12
      • September 28, 2021
    • Bru1978
      Bru1978

Thanks Pedro for the reply! My x-touch one works fine in pro tools with the pro tools assignments. But my question is: can I assign another function in the fader like bus send? Or fx automation in the rotary knob? Thanks!

• September 28, 2021
      • x-touch one EDITOR!?!
        PedroRodrigues Bru1978, that is exclusively set up on the PT MIDI commands configuration.
        • ·
        • September 28, 2021
    • Bru1978
      DEFF123 My amplifier (Euorport PPA500) lights flash on off for 2-3 seconds when I turn on and turn off. No vocal reproduction
      • September 28, 2021
      • x-touch one EDITOR!?!
        DEFF123 What am I replying to? I don't have an answer. Am I to go to another screen?
        • September 28, 2021
Go to page