Statistics

285,159 members
167,081 posts
  • New
    Hockeybod
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-21

I need to expand our X32 Compact/ S16 setup by adding an SD8 stage box.

X32 Compact AES50A port - cat6 cable - AES50A port on S16 then AES50B port on S16 - cat 6 cable - AES50A port on SD8

Will that work? 

0 33
    • Hockeybod
      Paul_Vannatto Yes you can daisy chain the S16 and the SD8. Make sure that your cat6 cable is shielded with ethercon ends (and there is continuity between ethercon ends) to ensure no ESD drop-outs.
      • August 21, 2021
  • New
    SilayanLidstromZenaida
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

I am 72 yr old bought Audio mixer for my live streaming  but i have difficulty connecting it to my V8, laptop and mobile phone.  

Tried many times to no avail.  Would appreciate much if somebody could lend me a helping hand.  need to buy some necessary cables or jack to be able to have this XENYX 1202FX Audio mixer work

read more...
    0 31
    • SilayanLidstromZenaida
      Dale_M Hi there, we would advise raising a technical ticket from the support tab above so one of the team can assist you.
      • September 11, 2021
  • New
    gduncan77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-28

I submitted a support ticket for a Behringer X-Touch One four days ago. I never received any confirmation email about the ticket and when I check it each day it just says the status is "New".

I'm trying to figure out if the X-Touch One registration provides access to Waveform OEM, and can't find a list of what products are included anywhere on Tracktion or Behringer's site (just references to "some products include access to OEM"). Ideally I'd like to find this out while Tracktion is still running their Waveform 12 20% off sale, which ends today. Can anyone let me know 1) how long product registration takes, and 2) whether the X-Touch One includes access to Waveform OEM or not?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 7
    • gduncan77
      Nigel67 Hi gduncan77. I will look into this for you and get back when I have an answer. I have found your case number CAS-580089-P1R7Y3.
      • Mar 28
      • How long does product regitration take?
        Nigel67 I have just sent you an e-mail. If it is not in your inbox, please also check your spam and junk folders
        • Mar 29
  • KeithWeinstein
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-03

I bought a couple of iNUKE1000 amplifiers a couple years ago, and their performance has been excellent, especially considering their value, light weight, and low impedance matching. I was planning to buy a few more until I found out that they are all discontinued, and the closest thing that Behringer has are the NX series amps which are heavier and significantly more expensive. Does anyone know why they're discontinued?

I experienced something similar when I bought a Behringer X32 CORE that retailed for $500 brand new, and then it was discontinued a month later. I wanted to buy more, but by then price has gone up to about $1,500 on eBay for *used* models! And sure enough, I'm starting to see used iNUKE amps being sold at 3rd-party retailers for much higher prices because of the supply vs. demand.

Is this a trend I should worry about?

read more...
    0 351
    • KeithWeinstein
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Keith @KeithWeinstein ,

Yes the NX series has replaced the iNukes. I got the NX3000D model for my church a few months ago and have been very pleased with it. It is quite light IMO (7.9 lbs) - much lighter than the old Peavey amp it replaced. 

For the X32 Core, the replacement is the Midas M32C, which is a tad more expensive, but a lot less than the gouging ebay prices.

• September 3, 2019
  • AntiochCS
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-27

Wing V1.05 BUG REPORT: Mute groups lose assignments when the mute group is renamed

0 115
    • AntiochCS
      AntiochCS

And the "tags" with the previous titled Mute Group are not updated.

• February 27, 2020
    • AntiochCS
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Jonathan @AntiochCS 

Welcome to the forum. Yes the developers are aware of this issue. In the meantime, it is best to name the mutegroup or DCA before tagging the channels. 

• February 27, 2020
  • DougAlexander
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-21

Does it seem likely, or has it been announced, that WING will be sold in a "rack mount" version?
    (Analogous to X32 Rack)

0 123
    • DougAlexander
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Doug @DougAlexander ,

No it hasn't been announced. "Does it seem likely?" Anything is possible. But remember that the X32 was in production for over a year and a half before the other models were announced. Don't worry, I will add your vote to mine for such a console 

• March 21, 2020
  • WillemKrabbe
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-08

Hi all,

Maybe I overlook something, but how can I see which Snap is active when I power the Wing on?

Thanks,

Willem

1 120
    • WillemKrabbe
      Paul_Vannatto

@WillemKrabbe wrote:

how can I see which Snap is active when I power the Wing on?

There is no indication on the screen. But if you change anything (eg. move a fader), it is actually no longer that snap.

• April 7, 2020
    • WillemKrabbe
      WillemKrabbe

Sometimes I'm not sure anymore which snap I loaded the previous week. Or what Snap I was using. When I overwrite the wrong Snap I'm messing up.

So I'd like to see the most recent dialed snap somewere on the screen in the Library.

So for Example: Snap 1

And Snap 1 (not updated) after making changes.

Willem 

• April 8, 2020
    • WillemKrabbe
      KevinMaxwell

The snaps do have a date on them so you at least know when they were last saved. Some digital consoles display the scene they are in on the screen and some of them if any control on the console has been changed the scene name will be in italics or have an e after the name. I think that this would be a nice feature to add. This way you know what scene you last recalled and that you have made changes on the console so it you were to save it it will be different. I usually just to be safe will save the present state of the console as a new scene and I can then go back and forth recalling them and see what has been changed. Some times that is hard to see if it was a subtle change.

I wonder how hard it would be to write an external program that would compare 2 scenes and tell you what is different between them.

• April 8, 2020
    • WillemKrabbe
      Esli

Identification of the loaded scene is essential, it should not be difficult to implement. ?

• Feb 9
  • Ukuleleguy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    I used my passive speakers on a faulty board. Im not sure if the speaker was blown or the crossover. How much would either a 15" replacement speaker or the internal crossover cost? Or should I just trash it. And its way past warranty.
    0 98
    • Ukuleleguy
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Ukuleleguy, i hope you are well. I would recommend that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. Once submitted a member of our spares team will be able to provide a quote.
      • July 6, 2020
  • JanWilliams
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-08-05

First, are the F1, F2 and F3 keys on the upper right corner of the Wing Console programmable like the user keys?  And if so, how would I access the programming functions?

Thanks very much

0 380
    • JanWilliams
      Paul_Vannatto No they are not, Jan. They are context sensitive to the selected function.
      • August 5, 2020
      • Programming the F1, F2 and F3 keys on Wing Console
        JanWilliams Thanks Paul. Seems like that could be expanded so that user functions could be programmed.
        • August 5, 2020
    • JanWilliams
      DickStraathof Hi, from what I found out the F1, F2, and F3 display views correspond with the first three pages of the Custom Controls.
      I have four reverb/delay effects in my first custom control layer programmed and I like the convenience that delay times and reverb length are visible at all times without touching the rotary knob first.

DickS.
      • August 5, 2020
  • RG373505
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-29

When using asio4all with ableton live & my UMC204HD interface, when buffer size is lower than 2048 the audio cracles and distorts. Please help

0 45
    • RG373505
      PedroRodrigues Hi RG373505 Please be aware that the driver that you should install is the UMC Driver 4.59.0 (for Windows 7 to 10). for that please follow the link below to download the driver https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0BK0 Please also confirm if your unit is connected directly to your computer via USB 2.0, so no USB HUBB. Please confirm if the sample rate assigned on your DAW is effective the same configured on your unit. Please set up your buffer size to 512 samples and please test again.
      • August 31, 2020
    • RG373505
      Katana100 Hello, I have been using the WAVE out as my audio system under device settings in Reaper. I have had some latency issues. Could you please advise if I am using the best settings. Everything else works well, just the latency issue
      • April 13, 2021
Go to page