Statistics

293,684 members
176,705 posts
  • New
    georgecollins94
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-26

Any word on when an offline editor will be released for the Wing? Hauling out the flightcase and desk is getting a little bit tiresome just to build a show file...

0 161
  • New
    NorbertWien
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-10

My MS 101 died today.

My Bender switch was loose already. so today when i played my machine out the blue it tunred off and on again. After that no sound came out of the machine. All the lights still work as usual. There is not even a crack or bleep coming out of my baby anymore.

What can i do? Is there a way to do a factory reset or something like that?
    I am really sad.....

read more...
    0 64
    • NorbertWien
      WilliamR Hello Norbert, Click on the Support link at the top of this page. On the Support page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Technical Support to get started.
      • December 10, 2020
  • New
    DesmondRynn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-25

I just bought 3 XENYX Q1202's . The power supply conection is the worst I haver seen. It is loose and every time I touch the lead or the mixer the it powers off and on several times. This is a really bad fault and I am going to return all three.

read more...
    0 58
    • DesmondRynn
      Nigel67 Hi Desmond, I am sorry that you have had a bad experienced with the Behringer mixers. Do you have the serial numbers? If you could also make a quick video showing how easy it is for the cable to fall out. I can then raise a ticket for the QA team to investigate further as this is definitely not correct. I will send you an e-mail that you can reply to with the serial numbers, video.
      • January 25, 2021
      • Power Supply To Mixer
        Nigel67 Hi Desmond, have just sent the e-mail. If its not in your main queue, please also check your SPAM.
        • January 26, 2021
  • New
    Jewright76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-09

Can anyone tell me the best way to hook up a elite core pm16 in ear monitor system to the x32 with out using all the output channels?

0 173
    • Jewright76
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately, since the Elite Core is not part of Music Tribe, they have their own proprietary ethernet protocol that is not compatible to either the Music Tribe Ultranet or AES50 protocols. I would suggest you retire (or sell) the Elite Core and invest in either the P16 line (using the Ultranet) or the newer Midas DP48 personal mixers (that uses the AES50).
      • February 9, 2021
    • Jewright76
      StephenEvans You could get something like the Midas HUB4 which has 16 analog outs.
      • February 11, 2021
  • New
    MihaZ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-27

I just bought the Behringer Xenyx X1222usb. Now I'm wondering if there are any manuals or tutorials for software I found and downloaded on Behringer.com

Best

Mihael

0 89
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-14

Can someone explain how to best use two subwoofers as far as which channels I should plug them into and how to get only the bass and kick drum to go through them? And also how to best manage their level compared with the mains?

Thus far I've only been using two PA speakers but would like to add subs under those speakers at some point.

read more...
    0 351
    • Mike7300
      GaryHiggins One way. In your outputs 1-16 routing menu select one and assign it to MC (mono/center.) I might suggest number 6 as Main L/R use 7 and 8 and they will then all be in order 6-8. Now your XLR out #6 (if left at the default setting) will carry whatever you assign to the mono ch. Any ch's that will require sub frequencies like Kick and Bass need to be assigned to the Mono bus which is done in that particular chs Main out section (where L/R is also assigned). You then have the option of not sending those ch's to Main L/R. I usually keep both selected as there are other frequencies I like to tweak in some types of low frequency ch's. Also in the mixer setup section, select "M/C depends on main L/R" and the Mono out fader will be tied to Main L/R and auto adjusted based on the fader position of the mains. You can daisy chain XLR's from one sub to the other to connect both to output 6 (or whichever you selected) It will take some experimentation to get the right level at first to output to the subs, but you will get it easily enough.
      • April 14, 2021
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

Thanks. Do the TRS outs work ok for in ear monitors? Right now I have someone using outs 5 and 6 for in ears so I would need to re-assign. Otherwise I’ll need to get an SD 8
      • April 14, 2021
      • Using subwoofers with X32 Rack
        GaryHiggins Yes they do work, but you don’t need to use xlr 6, I suggested that just to make it somewhat organized, meaning all your mains outputs are together...but you say which one is used for Mono/C . Could be any unused bus, in your case 1 thru 4 I guess. Could also drive the subs from the aux out if you need to.
        • April 14, 2021
    • Mike7300
      OliverATX

I am on an X32 rack as well and followed the tutorials/instructions for setting this up. I did engage the "M/C depends on main L/R" but do not see any faders being "tied" or moving based on the input of the other... What mixers exactly are we talking about, or does this only apply to the physical faders on the full console? Thank you!

• May 20
    • Mike7300
      OliverATX

• May 21
    • Mike7300
      OliverATX

I got my answer from a different source. Bottom line is the outputs are coupled when setup like this, but the M/C fader will not actually reflect this (on the rack version).

• May 21
  • New
    Roberto99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-18

Hi,

My equipment was used amateurs and quite rarely for 2.5 years. Suddenly he fell silent. After two weeks it turned out that the cost of repair in the Beringer service with the transport of the motherboard from GB to Poland is the cost of a new device. After talking to the service, I was glad that the service will try to fix the gear on its own. And after a week and paying 1/4 the cost of the new Neutron, I turned it on and it turned out that both filter switches for both channels did not work this time. I contacted the Beringer service and found out that I have no warranty for a new damage, according to them, and I have to pay for the repairs of new defects. I have already received the equipment with this new fault from the service and now I do not know what to do. Repair again ?, in which case it may turn out that the filters will already work and something else will stop working.? Behringer's service claims that it is a complicated device - read it, "we/service/ can earn a lot money on it  - after the warranty".

So I warn against devices from this company, especially if they will be after the warranty. I didn't play with the Neutron for a long time, which is a pity because I could do it earlier during the warranty :( It's cheap but only for first 2 years

Regards Robert.

read more...
    0 171
    • Roberto99
      NicJonesMT Hi Roberto.
      Sorry to hear you have had issues.
      Can you send me your Case number with our service team and I can look into this for you?
      • June 18, 2021
    • Roberto99
      Roberto99

Hello Nic my case number is RMA_2034_2021_Neutron_S180603072CM5 . Company SoundTrade.pl Warsaw Poland. Official Behringer service in Poland.

• June 18, 2021
    • Roberto99
      Roberto99 II contacted the service again and they propose another paid repair. I asked: what if they fix what has gone out as before and the equipment is still out of order? They replied that they were not clairvoyants. Does anyone know another company that may not be a Behringer service and can guarantee that the assembly after the repair will be 100% functional and I will not need to pay a lot of money in subsequent repairs and the equipment will still be out of order?
      • June 22, 2021
    • Roberto99
      Roberto99 Short History of Neutron. I will update it regularly.
      • June 22, 2021
  • New
    VettkA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-06

Where can I buy a gain potentiometer on the Behringer XENYX 502, otherwise it rustles when I rotate and I can't adjust the gain !!!

1 42
    • VettkA
      WilliamR Sometimes it helps to spray it with contact cleaner, especially if you are getting a scratchy noise. I would try this first to see if it clears up this noise. If this doesn't work, you can click on the support link above and create a parts case.
      • August 6, 2021
    • VettkA
      VettkA

Isn't it so difficult to order the potentiometer I need from the factory ?????

• August 11, 2021
    • VettkA
      VettkA

I thought that the Behringer company is good with high-quality equipment, but it turned out to be completely poor quality, since I can not buy an amplification potentiometer on the Behringer XENYX 502. Why can I not buy a potentiometer from production ?????

• August 24, 2021
  • New
    JDLX
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-29

Hi ! hI! I am an owner of the DAW Presonus Studio One 5.4 I would like to ask something about Behringer X touch one. Many users on the internet say that when you select a track from the x touch one , the track is not selected on the mixer of Studio One. Is this problem fixed with the latest firmware update(1.8) ( I have not bought x touch  one yet)

read more...
    0 69
  • New
    Vivian99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-19
    • Hi, I am very new to recording. Recently I got myself a behringer xenyx q802usb and when come to setup, I got a few issues.

• Hissing sound during playback

When I playback the record, there a hissing sound all over on the sound. I tried noise reduction in the app but still there's a hissing sound is too loud and it effects the sound I want.

I lowered the microphone levels and it's seem worked a little but there's still a lots of others hissing sound like electricity and it's effected the sound I want. (No hissing sound heard when recording)

Any suggestions how to fix it? (I have confirmed it is not surrounding noise)

• Outputs

When I play songs or YouTube through the mixer, I noticed that I could only hear the background songs. The vocal and human sound are extremely small or totally missing. I put up the gain, it works a little but at the same time the noise are also been turn up.(Checked the connecting cables, not the issue)

read more...
    0 23
    • Vivian99
      Nigel67 Hi Vivian. These are not questions that we are going to be able to answer easily via this forum as a lot more information is going to be required on your set up, etc. Please can you submit a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • October 19, 2021
Go to page