Statistics

216,324 members
89,537 posts
  • New
    NaelBarakat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-23

Hello 

I want to sell my Tannoy Ronald Hastings Rackham Prestige (limited edition).

Do you know the value ?

Thanks

Nael 

0 19
    • NaelBarakat
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Nael, Unfortunately, this is not something we can offer much help with as we do not tend to keep copies of price lists from years gone by and we do not know the current value of older models.

In this instance we can only recommend searching online as many older Tannoy models can be found being sold on sites such as eBay and Gumtree and looking here will give you a good idea of your loudspeaker's current value.
      • December 23, 2020
  • New
    Geoffgiligan1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-24

Hi, I have a pair of Tannoy 605 speakers one of which has blown the bass driver, I am looking for a replacement, the stock number on the rear of the driver is Tannoy 1661, are there any available please .         Thanks 

0 49
    • Geoffgiligan1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Geoff, Unfortunately, due to the age of this model the parts you are requesting are now either discontinued or obsolete; In this case, we would recommend getting in touch with Lockwood Audio.

Lockwood audio have been used by Tannoy for many years for servicing vintage Tannoy and supplying obsolete parts:
      www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk

Alternatively please try the following eBay seller who stocks various old/rare components:
      http://stores.ebay.co.uk/mainlytannoy
      • November 24, 2020
  • New
    Egan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-08

Hello

iam trying find a replacement 7" speaker for one of my tannoy sensys dc1. The speaker rattles loudly during some low frequencies. The outer ring of the speaker shows no damage. Coil issue perhaps. 

0 37
    • Egan
      KyleJohnson Hi Brian, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can contact our parts team by clicking on the Support link at the top of the page, then scroll down and select Spare Parts.
      • December 8, 2020
  • KrisPWales
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-10

My Tannoy 2.8 sub has suddenly stopped outputting any sound. The light at the back now flashes red whereas it used to be a solid green. What does this indicate? I raised a care ticket but this has gone ignored. Attrocious customer service from what used to be a reputable brand.

read more...
    0 36
    • KrisPWales
      Nigel67 Hi, I am sorry that the care ticket that you have sent in has not been answered. This is highly unusual as by the end of our days the queues are clear. You should have been sent an automated e-mail (check your spam folder as well) that contained a case number. Please can you send me that case number and I will investigate further. Again, many apologies for this.
      • September 10, 2020
      • Tannoy 2.8 Subwoofer - No Sound
        KrisPWales Hi Nigel. Unfortunately this is still no closer to getting solved. I sent over proof of purchase and other details last week to no response. Could you please take another look?
        • ·
        • September 22, 2020
      • Tannoy 2.8 Subwoofer - No Sound
        Nigel67 Hi Kris, my colleague replied to you on the 15/9 after you replied to him the day previous to say that there was an e-mail issue and the previous replies were not received. Can you check your spam just in case the e-mail went in there. The case number is CAS-134651-S3J7X3. Can you confirm your e-mail address please or do you have another e-mail address that I can try. Many thanks
        • September 25, 2020
  • New
    Newjin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

Trying to find and navigate the site to order dust cover for my tannoy cheviot hpd315a 1976

Any help would be greatly appreciated  ? 

Thank you In advanced 

0 19
    • Newjin
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Nam, I hope you are well. Unfortunately, we do not manufacture or stock dust covers for this model, in this instance we would recommend speaking with your local distributor who may be able to recommend a company that custom makes them to order.
      • December 23, 2020
  • Orlandobrianc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-09

Looking to buy the Tannoy Cheviot but can't find any to listen to in NY/NJ

0 43
    • Orlandobrianc
      Nigel67 Hi Brian. I am sure that you have probably already tried this link but just in case not, please have a look here https://www.tannoy.com/buy.html?isoCode=US&type=STORE to see if any of these stores are in NJ/NY.
      • October 8, 2020
    • Orlandobrianc
      Orlandobrianc Thx Nigel. I did. I’m in Manhattan an the closest stores are 3 hours away. Any idea why Tannoy is so hard to find in the US?
      • October 9, 2020
      • Does anyone know where to find Tannoy speakers in New York/New Jersey
        Nigel67 Hi Brian, let me ask some questions for you. It does seem a little strange that there isn't a reseller in Manhatten. I will get back to you.
        • October 9, 2020
      • Does anyone know where to find Tannoy speakers in New York/New Jersey
        Nigel67 Hi Brian, it appears that this shop sells Tannoy. You may have to give them a call to see if they sell Cheviots though
        https://www.newyorksoundandvision.com/
        • October 9, 2020
    • Orlandobrianc
      Orlandobrianc Thx Nigel. They stopped selling them as well. I’ve heard from others that there is Apparently problems with factory support, price increases and a national distributor that wants to be a national reseller?
      • October 10, 2020
  • sgordoxyz123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-25

I have been very impressed and happy with my Turnberry GR speakers. I have them connected to a Primaluna EVO 400 preamp and 2 EVO 400 powers amp. I also have 2 REL S/5 SHO subs. I have been thinking to upgrade to the Kensington line but don't have a good place to compare them. What are the main features I should expect with this change? the investment is considerable so there should be a distinct difference.

read more...
    0 31
    • sgordoxyz123
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Skip, I hope you are well. The main noticeable difference between these models can be found within their power handling and frequency response, the following link will provide downloads for both of the manuals for each model. The specifications for both models can be found on page 46 https://we.tl/t-T0ZXtLWW2d. It is also highly recommended that you consult with your local dealer about a possible demo, a list of our international resellers can be found by the following link -https://www.tannoy.com/buy.html.
      • October 26, 2020
  • New
    etto
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-12-09

Hello 

I live in Harrow HA3 0AX can you please tell me where I can hear these speakers Tannoy 

REVOLUTION XT 6-GB

Thanks

Ty

0 24
  • New
    YuryMolkoedov
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

Dear Community members, please advice what do you think about issue. 

I have a pair of nice Tannoy Eyris DC3 floor speackers. But super tweeters were damaged my some little fingers. (Pushed inside)

May be some of you already faced same problem and you managed to fix/replace it. Is there any big difference in sound then? Worth fixing? 

I have already placed a ticket for spare parts. CAS-404264-P1C4J4

By the way, what king of AMP will be the best combination for Jazz and Vocal music with this loudspeakers? I have NAD now. 

Thank you!

read more...
    0 26
  • nikleica21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-26
    0 16
    • nikleica21
      nikleica21 Please help me ! Need advice on (1) how do I remove my speaker grille with the lock in this condition? (2) how can I get this faulty part ordered and self-replaced and any instructions on doing so? Thank you so much.
      • October 26, 2020
    • nikleica21
      JasonB81 Hello - The best move would be to open a support ticket under the support link above and we can help you get the part you need and guide you toward a solution after a deeper dive into the issue. Thank you
      • October 26, 2020
      • Remove and replace faulty Kensington SE speaker grill lock
        nikleica21 Thanks Jason! I have done that and fingers crossed, I will be able to get this resolved.
        • October 26, 2020
Go to page